User Lists: 0

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

@racob7: Thor was almost destroying planets with his fight against Gorr.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: And one of Godzilla's weakest incarnations matched his strength.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: Which is no longer cannon and Thor can take any attack that Godzilla can throw at him.Godzilla weight is 600,000 tons and Thor strength is planetary.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Classic Thor had planetary strength also if I'm not mistaken, and a weak Godzilla matched him. Therefore a stronger version should be still able to match Thor.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@racob7: I didn't tell you that fight isn't cannon.Final War Godzilla one of best feats is destroying a Moon size asteroid which Grey Hulk have destroy a asteroid that 2 time bigger than the Earth and Thor was tanking a weapon that would destroy a planet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: If we're going by canon versions then we're using Legendary Godzilla and this whole thread is pointless. Also, Godzilla tanked a black hole and attacks from a being some people have said is comparable to Galactus. Durability is not an issue.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@racob7: I recall that Black Hole was man-made,Thor have been in Black Holes in space,and Thor have taken hits from Galactus and Celestials.Superman and Silver Surfer would beat Godzilla all by themselves on this site.Godzilla is a planet buster at best and Thor at best is a Galaxy Buster.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: he cries out in pain while being shocked in Godzilla vs mothra which I'm pretty sure was hessai, with a few other exceptions ur mostly right. But as an overall, as this seems to be, it only seems fair that he has a limit being he's shown it multiple times. Its not quite a signature power at this point, like sending shock pulses through MG's cables and magnetism? It can be expected that Godzilla is resistant and can be recharged by electricity but not invulnerable. Its okay, his regent ability more than makes up for this but understandably speaking, with Thor's strength focused on such a small area....its getting through. Gigan is badass but he's really not much more than a cyborg made of space stuff and he cut godzilla deep with the dumbest weapon ever. It was made of space stuff, sure, but it wasn't super powered or anything. Just a belly saw lol plus, while FW Godzilla could hit some fast things, Godzilla has never been shown to be FTL in reflex or even close. He's a moderate speed compared to other monsters, but in situations like this he's just too slow. If Thor ate a few red spirals he'd probably die but it wouldn't take him long to realize he just has to hit him really hard and throw the pieces into the sun. Godzilla makes extreme measures pretty obvious by sheer presense.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Godzilla has been pierced by a stone drill used as a weapon in the One Off Millenium Movie All Monster Attack. Showa GZ was stabed by the Finger Missiles of MG.

Overall Not being pirce is not GZ selling point, it is that insane Regen. As for the Meteor feat, its hard to say it was not FTL as the Monster X Asteroid was traveling from another Solar System outside ours when summoned.

So it was booking. when Final Wars GZ notice the Meteor in outside orbit of space and nuked it.

Using High Feats of all the various era make GZ pretty beastly. Hensie being the Beastest and Showa the Silver Age Superman. Final Wars being the god version equal to Burning Godzilla.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: Which is no longer cannon and Thor can take any attack that Godzilla can throw at him.Godzilla weight is 600,000 tons and Thor strength is planetary.

This is a BS comment. Thor has been physicaly struggling with Non World Breaker Hulks many times. Hell look at this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Where is Thors Planetary Strength there?

Really, fanwanking hard.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why he can't just teleport him into the center of the sun, or a neutron star,,how would GZ escape that?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@cadencev2: The Thor Vs Gorr fight were damaging whole planets.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: The Thor Vs Gorr fight were damaging whole planets.

Really, show me. The only Planets I seen Thor bust were the size of Manhattan City at best!

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By homicidalmaniac
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Pokergeist

@homicidalmaniac: OK 3 things!

1) That is a Moon, not a Planet >_>

No Caption Provided

Says Moon.....

2) It has a Crack in it already showing it is damaged already.

3) Thor clearly uses his 2X FTL Hammer to fly into the said Moon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is not strength of a punch, it is Thor using the speed and power of his Hammer.

Debunked.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@cadencev2: Didn't you pause at 3:50 and I'm pretty sure that moons have no magma

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: Didn't you pause at 3:50 and I'm pretty sure that moons have no magma

Actually some of Jupiters and Saturns moons do >_>

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Pokergeist
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@cadencev2: It been a long time I went to school.And I also have a bad memory.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor wins

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: It been a long time I went to school.And I also have a bad memory.

Well no probs then. We live in the glorious Information Age where Google can find just about anything for ya.

All in all Thor has no Planet busting feats with his punches or what not.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@cadencev2: Thor get most of his strength and power from his Hammer.And you didn't see the boxes in 3:50 of the video.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: I know this. However alot of people have assume Thor without his Hammer can lift a mountain or punch a planet to dust.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In those Thor didn't clearly state it was a moon, he just that that was no "empty" moon, and realize there was life on there. The scans describe Gor's power damaging worlds around them. So it's rather ambigious to say rather or not it was a planet . Hulk prior to Worldbreaker mode technically already has "planetary" strength in a high end showing. The weight of a entire mountainside would be more than 600,000 tons as well. Thor on a high end showing theoretically has planterary strength. There is no way moving Midgard strength for example wouldn't fall under "planetary size strength". There is Thor overpowering a neutron star's gravity, or Thor battling aganist Kang's putting the weight of half a planet on him. Recently Aaron did say that Thor's hammer could destroy a whole planet.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Marvel Godzilla wasn't superior to Thor, he merely stalemated Thor and the Avenger. It doesn't really imply that Godzilla defeated Thor. Also you have to remember there are low showings of Marvel Godzilla losing to Iron Man as well. I'm sure a more powerful version of Godzilla would beat Thor those, but there isn't proof that Marvel Godzilla was actually stronger than Thor. You have would to be ignoring Thor stalemating Godzilla moving Empire State building, and Thor harming Godzilla.

aardogg28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna give it to Godzilla. He's a GODzilla. Plus in comics Thor was a fly to Godzilla.

Pureawsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Pureawsome

@sun_rider: thor has very little chance of defeating godzilla, I dont even know what he can do to him

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor....easily

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman0409 says:

"thor can just put the entire elements on godzilla and keep away"

It's a lot more complicated than that.

Godzilla has in the past been shown to be able to absorb lightning and his size means that he could ignore most storm effects (could he be overloaded ? - not sure).

His hide is pretty tough and that breath weapon is pretty devastating. Oh and don't forget the tail slap.

Thor however has a greater ranger of powers. Not only could he block the breath weapon, he could perform his super energy strike and kill Godzilla like he did with the Midgard serpent.

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor's hits are strong enough to cause surrounding planets to explode and, just one hit from Mjolnir can cause a planet to shatter. Soo I'm going with Thor here.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I don't see Godzilla hurting Thro at all for two reasons. a) too slow b) I think with his energy absorption powers, he could just absorb Godzilla's attomic breath attack. Its not a question of who wins, but rather how Thor will beat him. If this is OF, he stomps.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor beats both Toho and Marvel Godzilla, though the Toho version puts up a decent fight

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could go either way

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Marvel Godzilla already own Hulk, Herc, and Thor.

Composite Godzilla lol stomps.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite? Wrecks. Some individual versions can win as well.