Godzilla vs Superman

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@toratorn: space Godzilla feat and GZ goes hand in hand I figured. But yeah there a also the save the earth feat

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@sirfizzwhizz: I've already discussed and broken down the movie feats...not convinced, though I am also too busy with Fallout 4 to discuss this further right now=)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@wyldsong: I'm sorry your not convince but what is said and shown have little room to "debunk" lol.

GL with Fall Out though, I'm waiting for the ultimate version like Vegas.

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reasons for Godzilla to win this?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@wyldsong: I'm sorry your not convince but what is said and shown have little room to "debunk" lol.

GL with Fall Out though, I'm waiting for the ultimate version like Vegas.

For the movies? Plenty of room to debunk, I just have no emotional attachment to Supes to really do so. I went on a bit of GZ bender discussion wise awhile back, but have since let it go=)

As for FO4...friend bought it for me, and now I am addicted. This is actually my first Fallout game, good stuff.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Gojira2512

Credits goes to @sirfizzwhizz for the Godzilla scans

This is the reason why Godzilla wins....

Here Supermans was near killed by a Hand Size Black Hole, he accomplishment holds the mini black hole in his hand, but with a lot of effort, pain and difficulty cos of the pressure .... again The Black Hole is only a hand size one.

No Caption Provided

Even in movies the Kryptonians needed special space ships to survive a balck hole :)

Loading Video...

While Godzilla was able to take Black Holes at mountains sizes in Both Comics and Movies.

GZ has tanked a black hole in three ways. Two movies, and a comic.

No Caption Provided

Its a legit black hole, capable of open a whorn hole that was where Megaguirus ( Godzilla's Foe in the fim) comes from the past to the present .

Godzilla Survive 2 shots of the black hole.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

First one is a near miss, and second one was dead on.

Same thing happen in the comcis.

in Heisei Era a sinlge Godzilla cell was able to enter in a black hole without destroying then of this cell was born Space Godzilla who is stated done the same, as well tank a star.

This make it for now.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP!!

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman takes this relatively easily. Stronger, faster, more powerful, and certainly more intelligent.

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

animalkingdom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-57dee37b806a4
deactivated-57dee37b806a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slatemate or Superman

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman has faced worse, Superman would just pick him up and drop him off in the sun.

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@blackstaroblivion: if Godzilla is composite? Physical strength on level of Classic Thor and surpassing Classic Savage Hulk, almost instant regeneration from the point of being atomized, abilty to absorb radiation (yes, including solar radiation), energy absorption level that allows him to absorb an entire star with just a couple of his cells, life energy absorption, durability on a cellular level that allows him to survive natural black holes, Spiral Red Breath strong enough to destroy his own black hole-durable cells, ability to fire up to three Atomic Breaths simultaniously, ability to control it's path mid-air, extremely high resistance to heat, MFTL+ reaction speed, ability to "warp" at extremely large astronomical distances and in other dimensions with seriously screwed-up phycics (BFR option and unnability to properly BFR him), immunity to mind control, as well as warious methods of atomic disembowelment, space and time manipulation (not like Supes can do this anyway). And the most important and impressive: in A Space Godzilla story Godzilla was able to destroy a dimension-spanning multi-directional space-time bending anomaly in a deserted universe by gauging out his eyeballs and using them as grenades. That's a universal or so destructive capability right here. And I am not making any of this stuff up.

holy crap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman has faced worse, Superman would just pick him up and drop him off in the sun.

Godzilla can absorb sun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superproherohunter: Crap well fly through him and grab his heart throw 10 light years away crush it's brain and rip it in half, please don't tell me he can live through all that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper said:

@superproherohunter: Crap well fly through him and grab his heart throw 10 light years away crush it's brain and rip it in half, please don't tell me he can live through all that.

Godzilla has better healing than deadpool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superproherohunter: wtf dude um well fuck it Superman grabs it and throws it 100 light years away, and waits until he becomes Superman Prime One Million, hopefully Godzilla can't travel light years.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superproherohunter: wtf dude um well fuck it Superman grabs it and throws it 100 light years away, and waits until he becomes Superman Prime One Million, hopefully Godzilla can't travel light years.

lol that will be cheating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

daariusivey9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how can anyone say godzilla wins? people are throwing around these "escaping blackholes" feets like superman hasn't done them as well. Hell can godzilla even tag superman??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok Superman rips out Godzilla'so brain and throws it into the ocean leaving Godzilla brain dead.

daariusivey9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By daariusivey9

@toratorn: that is travel speed, i've seen the movie they were not that fast.

and even if he can react that much, he is freakin slow as hell, matter then fact what is stopping superman from grabbing godzilla by the back and pulling him into space?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: You do realise without the brain you can't do anything right, that's why I said take its brain, even if it regenerated it's brain it lost all memory leaving it well stupid.

daariusivey9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: "Well guess what, I read comics, and Superman doesn't look that fast." that is the stupidest bullshit i have ever heard. You basically said that motionless pictures don't look that fast.

"Well you see, Superman is also slow as hell - he doesn't look that fast! That's the same kind of bullshit." no it's freakin not, stop bullshitting. Consistantly godzilla always only been able to move at like sub-sonic speed (because he is so freakin big).

Superman can just destroy the brain in the head and the second brain in his lower torsoe, paralyzing him.

and you know what even if he can react at the speed of light, he still won't be able to catch superman, godzilla is not even gonna move his big head to even see superman.

i'm just gonna refer you to these so we can expand our understanding of each: http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Godzilla_(Heisei)

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_(Post-Crisis)

Avatar image for deactivated-57dee37b806a4
deactivated-57dee37b806a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok Superman rips out Godzilla'so brain and throws it into the ocean leaving Godzilla brain dead.

Godzilla don't needs Brain to survive... as in GMK where Godzilla was surviving as nothing but a beating heart.

No Caption Provided

daariusivey9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: "then you use the shittiest VS site" Well screw you to, i was only using this so we could compare feats but fine. You were one desperately trying to argue that godzilla is somehow Mftl which is freakin dumb, especially considering how consistantly slow he is throughout the series but fine be that way, see ya.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: What type of BS is this, fine Superman uses a full powered heat vision that incinerates Godzilla's body so that it can't regenerate, and please don't tell me Godzilla can regenerate from thin air.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: What the hell he can regenerate from thin air, ok unless you can actually tell me a reason why Godzilla would win I will stop.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, to be fair, "A Space Godzilla" is complete bullshit. The comic reveals that Godzilla is an alien from outer space named Rozan. Also, he's pregnant. Also, he's a she. Also, she has diabetes. Also, the entire comic is non canon, or not even slightly realistic.

I've gone over this before. Godzilla's standards are just so different from Superman's standards. At his standard level, Godzilla was put into a web trap by baby mothra, thus defeating him. At his weakest, Superman has been 1-shot by Wonder Woman, knocking him out. Which one's worse? I'd say the fact that Mothra could wipe the floor with WW plays into this somewhere. It goes without saying that Godzilla can survive nukes. However, Superman has been easily battered around by Batman's explosives, Lobo's fists, and nukes. All of which are no contest for Godzilla, who beat down the Hulk.

Avatar image for xerothehedgeh209
XeroTheHedgeh209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isseidoki: superman one punches through big g and here's something better clark picks up godzilla and throws him to space where godzilla can't breath because obviously space has no oxygen.superman in a curbostomp.

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XeroTheHedgeh209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theredeclipse: well that doesn't matter superman could kill Big G Easily.he's obviously faster,quadrillion times stronger that godzilla(being sarcastic but clark is stronger)and superman would end this fight in like 1 minute.

MarvelBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super man has faced much worse

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerothehedgeh209: There's a difference between would and could. When Superman faces a new threat, he goes by certain standards. That's why his abilities vary. At a standard level, Superman does not go lightspeed. He goes like... mach 5. Godzilla's standards are different though. Godzilla's nuke breath, an ability he uses often, is trillions upon trillions of times more powerful than the strongest nuke on earth. That's his standard. I've seen Superman rocketed by Batman's explosives. I've seen Superman knocked out by Orion's mega beams. I've seen Superman actually get injured by Livewire's electric blasts. Superman's weaker than you think.

XeroTheHedgeh209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theredeclipse: but clark is faster and stronger than godzilla because he lifted more than godzilla.godzilla extremely strong but clark is stronger but i don't think godzilla's atomic breath would affect superman but i think godzilla's strongest blast could affect superman but not badly.superman would win but godzilla would put up a good fight sense both have godly strength.oh yeah your profile pic of jerry is hilarious i can't stop laughing at it.

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerothehedgeh209: You're funny.
Superman's been seriously injured by man made explosives. It's only through nitpicking and cherrypicking that one can assume Superman is so strong. It's all bullshit. And you're falling for it. Godzilla has always survived incredible attacks, it is the norm for him. It is not the norm for Superman, however, who has enemies like Toyman and Lex Luthor who are far less powerful than Godzilla's enemies ever could be.

XeroTheHedgeh209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theredeclipse: that was a different type of superman that got damaged by a TNT it probably had kryptonite in it the superman everyone should use in this debate is new 52 superman.and im not saying theres no one stronger than superman Darkseid,One Above All,The Presence,Lucifer All These Beings Are 100x stronger than superman and godzilla survivng a asteroid falling towards earth and didnt even get a scratch dude superman has survived stronger attacks than godzilla and if the samething happened to superman he wouldnt get scratched either.Darkseid Shot One Of His Strongest Attacks At New 52 Superman And Superman Survived it And Godzilla Wouldnt Survive That Blast Against Darkseid.Theres Nothing wrong with godzilla beating superman i can admit when superman can loose a fight.

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By TheRedEclipse

@xerothehedgeh209:

I don't think you understand the idea of a character's "Standards". Superman does not fight Darkseid on a daily basis. In fact, Darkseid is usually considered to be a JL villain. Superman's standards is not surviving nukes. Godzilla's is. Feats do not matter in the long run. Want me to show you what Superman's standards are?

Superman being damaged by Electricity. One of his main villains is Livewire.
Superman being damaged by Electricity. One of his main villains is Livewire.
Superman being hurt by WW's kick.
Superman being hurt by WW's kick.

Superman bleeding from normal Super strength
Superman bleeding from normal Super strength
Superman being hurt by more normal super strength
Superman being hurt by more normal super strength

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Godzilla would never even feel any of these attacks, yet SUperman has bled by them. If this was not a specialized fight, where Superman was angry or had prep, Superman would be easily caught off guard by an attack that is the equivalent to hundreds of nukes going off at the same time (Godzilla's standard attack, the atomic breath). Superman has had some BS comics, but when it's simply left up to his basic superhero standards, he is no more than that, a basic superhero. You may find some gem in the rubble about how Superman "Punched through a galaxy" or "Lifted a book with infinite pages", but really, those aren't his standards. He can accomplish great feats, but I've seen him fail more times than I've seen him be godly. Hell, I've seen him get one hit by Orion.

-

-

No Caption Provided

-