Alan Scott

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Lantern Prime

I'll take Godzilla! Hes too much of a sheer brute force to lose this particular match-up!

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By warlock360

Hal Jordan, nuff said...

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Oh you where for real ZGodzilla gonna get his arse kicked

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Godzilla can't take on Supes, Hal, Flash, WW, and Alan at once.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Maybe pick on of those we could talk about it but old Gozilla ain't got much of a chance

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Sparda

He could take Supes. He gets mauled after or during, or both.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lantern Prime

Yeah I guess so, Speed Force, Heat vision, Scott's ring and Hal Jord's ring all at once could mess him up prettybad. But his healing-factor keeps him in this battle though. One good Nuclear Pulse from Godzilla can send them sailing also.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator

The JL should win this fight.

If superman tore a hole through Godzilla, GL can plug the hole and prevent it regenerating properly - hell GL could probably insert giant spikes through Godzilla and exapnd them until Zilla bursts. Before regeneration complets, Supes could have flown the chunks in to space.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lantern Prime

The_Creator says:

"The JL should win this fight. If superman tore a hole through Godzilla, GL can plug the hole and prevent it regenerating properly - hell GL could probably insert giant spikes through Godzilla and exapnd them until Zilla bursts. Before regeneration complets, Supes could have flown the chunks in to space."
HE can't tear a hole threw Godzilla! His is as alot thick than Supes. But I see your point! Oh and if Godzilla does burst ou'll set off a chain-reaction that will blowup the earth and then some! His healing-factor is secind to none!
Post Edited:2007-07-26 09:32:16
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos

Hal Jorden as GL could beat this fight on his own...

for the quickest end he could just send Godzilla to a pocket dimension, or surround him in a forcefield and flood it with Plasma killing Godzilla instantly.

M

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lantern Prime

It wont kill Godzilla instantly, he has been submereged in a volcano and threw a lava pit underwater. And also Godzilla can absorb that radiation!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Methos

SoundWave07 says:

"It wont kill Godzilla instantly, he has been submereged in a volcano and threw a lava pit underwater. And also Godzilla can absorb that radiation!"

plasma is the same state of matter that the sun is made of...

Superheated it can destroy any type of matter... quite an easy feat for any green lantern.

M

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lantern Prime

One mid-level Nuclear Pulse can take out most of them.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Methos

SoundWave07 says:

"One mid-level Nuclear Pulse can take out most of them."

most of who? the JLA?

no chance.

2 of the JLA can withstand it on their own.

any green lantern can create a bubble capable of withstanding a nuke easily surrounding an entire planet.

M

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lantern Prime

Yeah but Godzilla was shown absorbing plasma energy before. And plus hes been hit by Corona Beams that are as hot as the sun. Wheres GL gonna find alot plasma energy anyways? I thought his Power Ring only produces "Green Energy" (whatever energy that is).

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lantern Prime

you sure about that? I read GL comics my personal fav Hal Jordan! But iv'e seen is shield get destryed but by smaller attacks.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Methos

The green lantern ring can create any energy form it wishes if the green lantern bearer is sufficiently experienced.

such as Kyle, he has created several types of energy for different purposes before, he has also created objects with not bound by the 'traditional' green lantern laws.

as for where he can find a lot of plasma energy, he will simply create it.

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Methos

SoundWave07 says:

"you sure about that? I read GL comics my personal fav Hal Jordan! But iv'e seen is shield get destryed but by smaller attacks. "

damn, thats a really bad comic then lol

Hal's shields were some of the best in the Corps, he's 10 times the GL that Kyle is and Kyle can create shielding to fly through a sun lol

M

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Satyrquaze

SoundWave07 says:

"you sure about that? I read GL comics my personal fav Hal Jordan! But iv'e seen is shield get destryed but by smaller attacks. "

Kyle Rayner has held a shield around a star going supernova... I don't think Hal (being much more exerienced) has to worry about any attack from Godzilla.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Satyrquaze

Methos says:

"Hal's shields were some of the best in the Corps, he's 10 times the GL that Kyle is..."

Are you saying that Hal is a better GL than Kyle, if so I politely disagree.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Methos

maybe i should rephrase that...

Hal is over 10 times as experienced than kyle...

he has also had more training, specifically by Killowog, that Kyle is lacking.

M

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Satyrquaze

Methos says:

"maybe i should rephrase that... Hal is over 10 times as experienced than kyle... he has also had more training, specifically by Killowog, that Kyle is lacking. M"

That's better.

You know how sensititve we fan-boys get about the Hal vs. Kyle debate. lol

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Methos

meh, i like both :D

Hal has the experience, but Kyle has the raw enthusiasm.

Both are excellent members of the Corps so i don't see a problem with either of them.

the only problem i have ever had with the Green Lantern stuff was the absolute Bullst about the Yellow demon 'fear' Parallax.

M

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lantern Prime

Satyrquaze says:

"Methos says:
"Hal's shields were some of the best in the Corps, he's 10 times the GL that Kyle is..."
Are you saying that Hal is a better GL than Kyle, if so I politely disagree."

Come on! Hal is far and above him! Oh remeber in the Marvel comics Godzilla took on the F4, the Avengers, and Shield. Although that was an entirely different Godzilla. This one is alot more powerful than that one! I'd like to see GL try to shield himslef against Godzilla's Spiral Ray!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lantern Prime

Post Deleted.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hagane Enna

Hulk kills Godzilla and then Chuck Norris kills Hulk. There. Ya happy?

Sorry...had to do it.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Methos

SoundWave07 says:

"Satyrquaze says:
"Methos says:

Come on! Hal is far and above him! Oh remeber in the Marvel comics Godzilla took on the F4, the Avengers, and Shield. Although that was an entirely different Godzilla. This one is alot more powerful than that one! I'd like to see GL try to shield himslef against Godzilla's Spiral Ray! "

easily done...

Hal has created shields that can withstand Supermans punches as well as a whole lot more tougher energy blasts.

nothing Godzilla has is going to get through that.

M

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lantern Prime

Hagane Enna says:

"Hulk kills Godzilla and then Chuck Norris kills Hulk. There. Ya happy? Sorry...had to do it."

More like Godizlla kills him!

1) Hulk turns back to Banner dued to Godzilla absorbing his radiation inside of a 100 meter radius!

2) Godzilla Nuclear Pulse him and hes down for the count!

3) Godzilla could focus all his attention on Hulk and actually fight him use his brute force!

4) He can unleash all his energy and blow him and the planet earth into smitherines!

5) Godzilla can hit him with his Spiral Ray and be done with!

Theres so many possiblities its ridculous!

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Satyrquaze

SoundWave07 says:

"Satyrquaze says:
"Methos says:
Come on! Hal is far and above him! Oh remeber in the Marvel comics Godzilla took on the F4, the Avengers, and Shield. Although that was an entirely different Godzilla. This one is alot more powerful than that one! I'd like to see GL try to shield himslef against Godzilla's Spiral Ray! "

Did you miss the part about a GL holding back an entire supernova?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Methos

Satyrquaze says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Satyrquaze says:
"Methos says:

Did you miss the part about a GL holding back an entire supernova?"

ohhh... forgot about that one, cheers :D

SoundWave07 says:

"Hagane Enna says:
"Hulk kills Godzilla and then Chuck Norris kills Hulk. There. Ya happy? Sorry...had to do it."

More like Godizlla kills him!

1) Hulk turns back to Banner dued to Godzilla absorbing his radiation inside of a 100 meter radius!

2) Godzilla Nuclear Pulse him and hes down for the count!

3) Godzilla could focus all his attention on Hulk and actually fight him use his brute force!

4) He can unleash all his energy and blow him and the planet earth into smitherines!

5) Godzilla can hit him with his Spiral Ray and be done with!

Theres so many possiblities its ridculous!"

ok, you want lists?

how many ways even an inexperienced GL could take down Godzilla with minimum effort on his half.

1, sends godzilla to a pocket dimension.

2, sets of a nuke in godzilla's brain

3, takes godzilla apart at the molecular level and puts him back together in a form more fitting, say that of a can of noodle soup.

4, imprisons godzilla in a force field and throws him into the sun

5, crushes godzilla into pate with a giant press

6, throws godzilla into space. godzilla still needs oxygen to survive right? or his he a completely super creature that can survive anaerobically?

7, creates a whisk thats so sharp is can cleave the electrons off an atom and turns godzilla into puree

is that it or do you want more examples?

M

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Satyrquaze

8) splits an atom right between Godzilla's eyes.
Post Edited:2007-07-26 10:19:55

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By Forever

SoundWave07 says:

"Come on! Hal is far and above him! Oh remeber in the Marvel comics Godzilla took on the F4, the Avengers, and Shield. Although that was an entirely different Godzilla. This one is alot more powerful than that one! I'd like to see GL try to shield himslef against Godzilla's Spiral Ray! "

Thor alone would defeat Godzilla. He sent an entire nuclear plant to another dimension once because it was about to meltdown. He could easily do that to Godzilla. Sometimes the comics underplay their characters to make the fight more thrilling. Hal could easily dispatch Godzilla in any of the ways that Methos has already stated or many many other ways. And if Godzilla starts to blow up then GL will just put a force field around him until the explosion is over and then the JLA will go for coffee.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lantern Prime

Superman's punch isn't not stronger than Godzilla's punch! If ain't stronger than his punch aint't strong than his heatray!A sustaind attcak onGl's shield at it will infact break!

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Valkaad

SoundWave07 says:

"Hagane Enna says:
More like Godizlla kills him! 1) Hulk turns back to Banner dued to Godzilla absorbing his radiation inside of a 100 meter radius! 2) Godzilla Nuclear Pulse him and hes down for the count! 3) Godzilla could focus all his attention on Hulk and actually fight him use his brute force! 4) He can unleash all his energy and blow him and the planet earth into smitherines! 5) Godzilla can hit him with his Spiral Ray and be done with! Theres so many possiblities its ridculous!"

You are right about one thing, Godzilla IS ridiculous!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lantern Prime

Yeah your right they underplayed Godzilla in the whole series so that he can fight these guys. They shrunk him down to 16 ft. to fight the Fantastic Four! Oh teleporting Godzilla to another dimesion is a punkish way to win a fight! I now Green Lantern can do that iv'e seen him do it before. But then why don't the writers just say his hsield unpenetrable?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lantern Prime

Damn its already the second day and already getting in to a decent debate! Wish I had some back up but probably don't need any!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Methos

SoundWave07 says:

"Superman's punch isn't not stronger than Godzilla's punch! If ain't stronger than his punch aint't strong than his heatray!A sustaind attcak onGl's shield at it will infact break!"

sustaining the attack won't do dick to a green lantern shield...

the only way you'd break it would be to shift to yellow energy, even that wouldn't work for hal anymore... or to take the attack past a 24 hour limit, or use up the rings power supply, which ever came first.

on a fight, Godzilla doesn't stand a chance against a Green Lantern of Hal's calaiber, sorry it's a fact.

but i'll ignore Hal for the minute and focus on the others...

Superman would just throw godzilla into orbit, if that didn't work he'd cut him to ribbons using his heat vision, if that didn't work he's fly inside the beast and tear him apart from the inside out.

Flash - throw Godzilla into the speed force lol, as a last resort only... Wally could throw a punch that would kill godzilla easily...

let me explain this last one, when you speed up, the faster you go to the speed of light the more mass you have.

Wally can run pretty much at the speed of light, at that speed his punches are of equal mass to that of a black hole.

here's the science behind it if you want to read it... personally i found it quite interesting in a previous argument about Wally's punching power...

The Science Bit

===============

Mass Really Does Increase with Speed

Deciding that masses of objects must depend on speed like this seems a heavy price to pay to rescue conservation of momentum! However, it is a prediction that is not difficult to check by experiment. The first confirmation came in 1908, measuring the mass of fast electrons in a vacuum tube. In fact, the electrons in a color TV tube are about half a percent heavier than electrons at rest, and this must be allowed for in calculating the magnetic fields used to guide them to the screen.

Much more dramatically, in modern particle accelerators very powerful electric fields are used to accelerate electrons, protons and other particles. It is found in practice that these particles become heavier and heavier as the speed of light is approached, and hence need greater and greater forces for further acceleration. Consequently, the speed of light is a natural absolute speed limit. Particles are accelerated to speeds where their mass is thousands of times greater than their mass measured at rest, usually called the "rest mass".

Kinetic Energy and Mass for Very Fast Particles

Let's think about the kinetic energy of one of these particles traveling close to the speed of light. Recall that in an earlier lecture we found the kinetic energy of an ordinary non-relativistic (i.e. slow moving) mass m was ½mv². The way we did that was by considering how much work we had to do to raise it through a certain height - we had to exert a force equal to its weight W to lift it through height h, the total work done, or energy expended, being force x distance, Wh. As it fell back down, the force of gravity, W, did an exactly equal amount of work Wh on the falling object, but this time the work went into accelerating the object, to give it kinetic energy. Since we know how fast falling objects pick up speed, we were able to conclude that the kinetic energy was ½mv². (For details, see the previous lecture.)

More generally, we could have accelerated the mass with any constant force F, and found the work done by the force (force x distance) to get it to speed v from a standing start. The kinetic energy of the mass, E = ½mv², is exactly equal to the work done by the force in bringing the mass up to that speed. (It can be shown in a similar way that if a force is applied to a particle already moving at speed u, say, and it is accelerated to speed v, the work necessary is ½mv² - ½mu².)

It is interesting to try to repeat the exercise for a particle moving very close to the speed of light, like the particles in the accelerators mentioned in the previous paragraph. Newton's Second Law, in the form

Force = rate of change of momentum

is still true, but close to the speed of light the speed changes negligibly as the force continues to work -- instead, the mass increases! Therefore, we can write to an excellent approximation,

Force = (rate of change of mass) x c

where as usual c is the speed of light. To get more specific, suppose we have a constant force F pushing a particle. At some instant, the particle has mass M, and speed extremely close to c. One second later, since the force is continuing to work on the particle, and thus increase its momentum from Newton's Second Law, the particle will have mass M + m say, where m is the increase in mass as a result of the work done by the force.

What is the increase in the kinetic energy E of the particle during that one second period? By exact analogy with the non-relativistic case reviewed above, it is just the work done by the force during that period. Now, since the mass of the particle changes by m in one second, m is also the rate of change of mass. Therefore, from Newton's Second Law in the form

Force = (rate of change of mass) x c,

we can write

Force = mc.

The increase in kinetic energy E over the one second period is just the work done by the force,

force x distance.

Since the particle is moving essentially at the speed of light, the distance the force acts over in the one-second period is just c meters, c = 3×108.

So the total work the force does in that second is force x distance = mc×c = mc².

meh, enough Science lol

Wonder Woman, see superman but without the heat vision...

in theory if she's in battle dress she also has access to her sword that was made for her by Hephaestus thats so sharp it can even cut superman. she could use that easily to kill godzilla.

Alan Scott... See green lantern... i was curious as to why you had two green lanterns on the justice league roll... but please specify is he a green lantern or Sentinel in this incarnation.

M

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Valkaad

SoundWave07 says:

"Damn its already the second day and already getting in to a decent debate! Wish I had some back up but probably don't need any!"

Yeah you don't need any back-up, because while I was posting this, Wonderwoman just pulled godzilla's head off and superman tossed his body into the sun.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Valkaad

Post Deleted.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lantern Prime

Methos says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Superman's punch isn't not stronger than Godzilla's punch! If ain't stronger than his punch aint't strong than his heatray!A sustaind attcak onGl's shield at it will infact break!"
sustaining the attack won't do dick to a green lantern shield... the only way you'd break it would be to shift to yellow energy, even that wouldn't work for hal anymore... or to take the attack past a 24 hour limit, or use up the rings power supply, which ever came first. on a fight, Godzilla doesn't stand a chance against a Green Lantern of Hal's calaiber, sorry it's a fact. but i'll ignore Hal for the minute and focus on the others... Superman would just throw godzilla into orbit, if that didn't work he'd cut him to ribbons using his heat vision, if that didn't work he's fly inside the beast and tear him apart from the inside out. Flash - throw Godzilla into the speed force lol, as a last resort only... Wally could throw a punch that would kill godzilla easily... let me explain this last one, when you speed up, the faster you go to the speed of light the more mass you have. Wally can run pretty much at the speed of light, at that speed his punches are of equal mass to that of a black hole. here's the science behind it if you want to read it... personally i found it quite interesting in a previous argument about Wally's punching power... ------------------ The Science Bit =============== Mass Really Does Increase with Speed Deciding that masses of objects must depend on speed like this seems a heavy price to pay to rescue conservation of momentum! However, it is a prediction that is not difficult to check by experiment. The first confirmation came in 1908, measuring the mass of fast electrons in a vacuum tube. In fact, the electrons in a color TV tube are about half a percent heavier than electrons at rest, and this must be allowed for in calculating the magnetic fields used to guide them to the screen. Much more dramatically, in modern particle accelerators very powerful electric fields are used to accelerate electrons, protons and other particles. It is found in practice that these particles become heavier and heavier as the speed of light is approached, and hence need greater and greater forces for further acceleration. Consequently, the speed of light is a natural absolute speed limit. Particles are accelerated to speeds where their mass is thousands of times greater than their mass measured at rest, usually called the "rest mass". Kinetic Energy and Mass for Very Fast Particles Let's think about the kinetic energy of one of these particles traveling close to the speed of light. Recall that in an earlier lecture we found the kinetic energy of an ordinary non-relativistic (i.e. slow moving) mass m was ½mv². The way we did that was by considering how much work we had to do to raise it through a certain height - we had to exert a force equal to its weight W to lift it through height h, the total work done, or energy expended, being force x distance, Wh. As it fell back down, the force of gravity, W, did an exactly equal amount of work Wh on the falling object, but this time the work went into accelerating the object, to give it kinetic energy. Since we know how fast falling objects pick up speed, we were able to conclude that the kinetic energy was ½mv². (For details, see the previous lecture.) More generally, we could have accelerated the mass with any constant force F, and found the work done by the force (force x distance) to get it to speed v from a standing start. The kinetic energy of the mass, E = ½mv², is exactly equal to the work done by the force in bringing the mass up to that speed. (It can be shown in a similar way that if a force is applied to a particle already moving at speed u, say, and it is accelerated to speed v, the work necessary is ½mv² - ½mu².) It is interesting to try to repeat the exercise for a particle moving very close to the speed of light, like the particles in the accelerators mentioned in the previous paragraph. Newton's Second Law, in the form Force = rate of change of momentum is still true, but close to the speed of light the speed changes negligibly as the force continues to work -- instead, the mass increases! Therefore, we can write to an excellent approximation, Force = (rate of change of mass) x c where as usual c is the speed of light. To get more specific, suppose we have a constant force F pushing a particle. At some instant, the particle has mass M, and speed extremely close to c. One second later, since the force is continuing to work on the particle, and thus increase its momentum from Newton's Second Law, the particle will have mass M + m say, where m is the increase in mass as a result of the work done by the force. What is the increase in the kinetic energy E of the particle during that one second period? By exact analogy with the non-relativistic case reviewed above, it is just the work done by the force during that period. Now, since the mass of the particle changes by m in one second, m is also the rate of change of mass. Therefore, from Newton's Second Law in the form Force = (rate of change of mass) x c, we can write Force = mc. The increase in kinetic energy E over the one second period is just the work done by the force, force x distance. Since the particle is moving essentially at the speed of light, the distance the force acts over in the one-second period is just c meters, c = 3×108. So the total work the force does in that second is force x distance = mc×c = mc². ------------------------------- meh, enough Science lol Wonder Woman, see superman but without the heat vision... in theory if she's in battle dress she also has access to her sword that was made for her by Hephaestus thats so sharp it can even cut superman. she could use that easily to kill godzilla. Alan Scott... See green lantern... i was curious as to why you had two green lanterns on the justice league roll... but please specify is he a green lantern or Sentinel in this incarnation. M"

SpeedForce can beat Godzilla! I said that in the begining! But WW's Sword won't do shit! Even if it does pierce him he'll instantly heal! Hes had the heaviest artilley known to man to hit him and still keep walking! Drop an atomic bomb on him and he'll be twice as powerful!

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Valkaad

We have a late breaking news bulletin from Tokyo Japan

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lantern Prime

Godzilla has had the most powerful energy blast known to man to hit him and keep fighting he killed King Ghidorah whos destroyed planets all by himself and is pretty much invulnerable to all forms attacks!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lantern Prime

Valkaad says:

"We have a late breaking news bulletin from Tokyo Japan "
What the hell? Thats nasty man!
Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hagane Enna

Valkaad says:

OMG...the imagery...ow ow ow...my brain melted.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Valkaad

SoundWave07 says:

"Valkaad says:
What the hell? Thats nasty man! "

Hey dont shoot the messenger, I am just reporting the news.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lantern Prime

Come on now thats nasty!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Methos

SoundWave07 says:

"SoundWave07 says:SpeedForce can beat Godzilla! I said that in the begining! But WW's Sword won't do shit! Even if it does pierce him he'll instantly heal! Hes had the heaviest artilley known to man to hit him and still keep walking! Drop an atomic bomb on him and he'll be twice as powerful! "

umm... the sword was forced by Hephaestus... a god... it can cut through anything... thats what it was made for, it's perfectly sharp, almost spiritually sharp.

it's cleave godzilla like a knife through hot butter... unless Godzilla can now stand upto God level weaponry?

SoundWave07 says:

i'm sorry...

Godzilla is stronger than Superman?

no way... sorry, stop smoking whatever fanboy weed you have a take a look at the characters you're playing with here.

That's All Star, so I'm not saying normal Superman is lifting 200 quintillion tons (with one hand btw, and then breaking the machine), but he can do (at least) a third of that, as is mentioned on the page. There are others, but I think that's good.

(Quote from Buckshot)

M

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Satyrquaze

Valkaad says:

It's worse when you consider the scale of it...

Godzilla

Height: 50-100 meters

Weight: 20,000-60,000 tons

King Kong

Height: 25ft

Weight: 20-60 tons

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lantern Prime

I'm talking about the Noraml Superman! I know what Supes has done: pushing a planet! I'm not a fanboy of anything! Then Meltdown Godzilla would have to fight Superman!