Round 2: Morals off

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

We barely know anything about Godspeed. I highly doubt he's anywhere close to being as fast as Wally, though.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Round 1: Wally wins every time.

Round 2: Wally throws a baseball through August's chest before he can react.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theawesomeflashsandiego32:

godspeed<new 52 barry<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<wally

Erm, Godspeed stomped Barry. The only reason he lost was because he divided into 2, which of course, halves his power.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko: PIS, Barry can trap godspeed in the speed force at will or simply use time manipulation to make himself faster relative to godspeed, or use speed mind to calculate scenarios for victory. Barry has outright blitzed people who slow time down and vs a far experienced time manipulator in thawne he beat him despite being a absolute rookie at speeding time up. Barry is>godspeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko: PIS, Barry can trap godspeed in the speed force at will or simply use time manipulation to make himself faster relative to godspeed, or use speed mind to calculate scenarios for victory. Barry has outright blitzed people who slow time down and vs a far experienced time manipulator in thawne he beat him despite being a absolute rookie at speeding time up. Barry is>godspeed

No, it's not. It's not PIS just because you don't like it. Barry even admitted that August was faster couldn't keep up.

August>>>Barry. Confirmed by feats and statements. Besides, when did he do any of that stuff?

Flash fanatics always cry whenever their beloved Flash finally faces someone stronger than him.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko: No its pis, because barry doesn't need to be faster than augst to stomp him 10/10. Barry can make hismelf faster(he's a time manipulator) and simply make it so that august is a stuaue to him by using his ability to "move time forward" or he can simply trap him in the speed force with a thought. Furthermore godspeed was temporarily amped which is how he obtained a higher base speed(though yet again it doesn't really matter if barry isn't jobbing as barry is a time manipulator who can make himself faster relative to godspeed or anybody's timeline and also can control the speed force at his whim) than barry.

Barry blitzing somone who can slow down time in daniel west and beating new 52 thawne who has zolomon's power set on his first use of time manipulation, and him being able to immediately trap things in the speed force at will outclass anything godspeed has done even with his amp. Its pis, plain and simple.

comictheif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godspeed

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally for now.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By comic_bruh777

@avatarreiko: I agree. And they also all run to things that he can theoretically do and maybe had done once or twice but the flash does fall short. They love to use his power abilities to justify that he should stomp every time ( or way more than he would) on of my favorite examples is when he is getting outmatched by supergirl (rookie kryptonion) in Superman H'el on earth and he needs to resort to using superman's weapons from his fortress. And he was still faster than her while speed is a huge factor it's not an automatic win. If they are remotely close other things like timing can negate speed

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_bruh777: @avatarreiko: Comic book battles are different then Comicvine battles because we don't include PIS. And we don't nerf people. So even if a character wins in a comic does not win on Comicvine. I know nothing of Godspeed but alot about Wally. So please answer these questions.

1) Wally has picosecond combat speed. What is Godspeed combat speed?

2) Can Godspeed phase or resist phasing?

3) Does Godspeed have any form of Speed Steal or resistance to Speed Steal?

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_bruh777: If they are remotely close other things like timing can negate speed.

This is true IF they are remotely close in speed. But Supergirl is not remotely close in speed to Wally unless she got an upgrade.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: I don't know enough about Godspeed either but if you re read my comment I was agreeing with what someone said. I didn't even input who I think would win nor will I. I was simply agreeing with what someone said and I stand by my individual opinion

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_bruh777: If Wally has done something once or twice then it proves he can do those things.

And I was wondering if your example of Supergirl was valid because I've never seen her be remotely close in speed to Flash.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: it was Barry. And no she hasn't gotten an upgrade but kryptonions are extremely fast much faster than let's say humans lol. She's obviously fast ENOUGH to own Barry and at this point she's a rookie. Check out Superman H'el on Earth

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_bruh777: it was Barry.

Right. But this thread is Wally who is the fastest Flash

kryptonions are extremely fast much faster than let's say humans lol

No doubt

She's obviously fast ENOUGH to own Barry and at this point she's a rookie

I don't keep up with barry but just because she kept up with Barry ONCE doesn't mean she can keep up with Barry when Barry is at his best. In comics we've seen Spiderman beat Firelord, Cap America last against Hulk, Thunderstrike beat up Thanos when Thanos had the IG etc. Plot, PIS, WIS, context, morals all affect the outcome. Point is: one showing doesn't prove who is superior.

Check out Superman H'el on Earth

I'm not sure of the title but I saw them fight and Flash phased through a kick and then phased her through a wall. I'll see if it's the same

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: not sure if you're suggesting it was a fluke but it wasn't. She was a rookie. Barry was already a long time member of the Justice league and a vet himself. He got delt with. Deal with it. This is also a good while after superman pimp slapped him away like a fly. So he knew what kryptonions are capable of going into this and despite that and despite it being supergirl not superman and her being a rookie she still owned Barry. Look it up

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_bruh777: can you bring up scans please. Because I think during the context it said he was grappling with her because he didn't want to hit her. But she didn't have that problem.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_bruh777: I've seen the fight. That is why I knew what happened. By your logic Spider-Man beat Firelord so that is legit. Thor hurt Thanos when Thanos had the entire IG so that is legit. As said, many factors dictate a comic book fight. Was he going easy because she was a rookie? Was he trying to hurt her or just talk? Did he use his powers to the fullest? These things matter when debating in CV.

But I'll look up Barrys feats and see how he and Supergirl compare

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_bruh777: Just remembered this is Wally and you said that you won't pick a winner so forget it. Nevermimd

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this....

@kbroskywalker said:

No, it's not. It's not PIS just because you don't like it. Barry even admitted that August was faster couldn't keep up.

August>>>Barry. Confirmed by feats and statements. Besides, when did he do any of that stuff?

Flash fanatics always cry whenever their beloved Flash finally faces someone stronger than him.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kbroskywalker

@chomp said:

this....

@avatarreiko said:
@kbroskywalker said:

Sorry, but barry's best feats are better, new 52 thawne>>>godspeed as is daniel west. Godspeed has no d vs time manipulation or barry's control of the speed force. And godspeed was also temporarirly amped.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kbroskywalker: Daniel West has better feats than Godspeed? Last time I saw him he was depowered during the SS run and was even called slowed by a bunch of his teammates.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: you can choose to think he was going easy if that's what you want.. But if we are going on facts then you and I both read what happened. And let's be honest it's pretty in character of Barry and even Wally for that matter to not always fight to their "powers full ablilites". I see this type of "logic" all the time in fighting but that type of logic doesn't work. Just because someone should be able to do something doesn't mean they will. You can take the best person in the world who SHOULD beat someone else and they won't. Just like you can't use A>B B>C so A>C logic. Sounds good theoretically but it's just not the way the world works. Flash SHOULD be able to own damn near everyone and SHOULD barely get hit by anyone/ anything but he does. You along with so many other people on the vine look and what flashes powers COULD do vs what his actual reality of what he usually makes of them. He's still human and still isn't perfect. Even with God like powers. All of this said I'd like to point out that I love the flash and he's an awesome character I just had to rant a bit because I have seen this a ton

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AMEN,.....

@p00ty: you can choose to think he was going easy if that's what you want.. But if we are going on facts then you and I both read what happened. And let's be honest it's pretty in character of Barry and even Wally for that matter to not always fight to their "powers full ablilites". I see this type of "logic" all the time in fighting but that type of logic doesn't work. Just because someone should be able to do something doesn't mean they will. You can take the best person in the world who SHOULD beat someone else and they won't. Just like you can't use A>B B>C so A>C logic. Sounds good theoretically but it's just not the way the world works. Flash SHOULD be able to own damn near everyone and SHOULD barely get hit by anyone/ anything but he does. You along with so many other people on the vine look and what flashes powers COULD do vs what his actual reality of what he usually makes of them. He's still human and still isn't perfect. Even with God like powers. All of this said I'd like to point out that I love the flash and he's an awesome character I just had to rant a bit because I have seen this a ton

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100 million IMP's a second you hater

Flash solo your favorite character.

Flash doesn't have to prove anything. He is above comicvine.

He is FlashVine

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: in his first two arcs he was a time manipulator who could slow down time. If you can slow down time, you can beat speedsters unlesss they are way way way faster than you in terms of base speed(like wally). Barry is a time manipulator+someone who controls the speed force, godspeed beating barry is because pis dictates barry be an idiot and only use his speed

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By P00TY

@kbroskywalker:

@chomp said:AMEN,.....

@comic_bruh777 said: @p00ty: you can choose to think he was going easy if that's what you want.. But if we are going on facts then you and I both read what happened. And let's be honest it's pretty in character of Barry and even Wally for that matter to not always fight to their "powers full ablilites". I see this type of "logic" all the time in fighting but that type of logic doesn't work. Just because someone should be able to do something doesn't mean they will. You can take the best person in the world who SHOULD beat someone else and they won't. Just like you can't use A&gt;B B&gt;C so A&gt;C logic. Sounds good theoretically but it's just not the way the world works. Flash SHOULD be able to own damn near everyone and SHOULD barely get hit by anyone/ anything but he does. You along with so many other people on the vine look and what flashes powers COULD do vs what his actual reality of what he usually makes of them. He's still human and still isn't perfect. Even with God like powers. All of this said I'd like to point out that I love the flash and he's an awesome character I just had to rant a bit because I have seen this a ton

From the forum rules:

PIS and CISThese are terms commonly used on battle forums on other sites and most of us know what they mean. For those who don’t, PIS is “plot induced stupidity” and CIS is “character induced stupidity”. PIS/”jobbing” is when a character loses for the sake of plot despite the fact that they should be able to win. CIS is when a character loses because an aspect of the character (usually a lack of intelligence) gets in his own way. Superman losing to Batman would be PIS is most cases since Superman is perfectly capable of beating Batman in a number of ways before he can react. Sandman losing to Spider-Man is CIS because Sandman isn’t all that smart so Spider-Man, who is less powerful and should be easy to beat, can outsmart him and find victory.

Determining what is done for the plot and what is done because of the characters involved can be hard for some people. Superman is a prime case. In comics, Superman rarely uses his speed offensively. This is done for plot, to prolong the story and make it interesting (though it can also be said that it's a part of his character and not done solely because it benefits the story). In comics, Superman doesn’t kill. He does not spare his enemies because of the plot, he spares them because it’s part of his character not to kill thanks to how he was raised. In battles on the forum we include CIS, but not PIS, so Superman uses his speed but generally doesn’t kill unless otherwise stated.

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality,

End of quotes

In other words don't confuse "in character" with PIS. We use them at their best meaning Flash will use his speed but won't kill. The only reason he doesn't use his full speed in comics is to prolong the story.... not because it's his character to enjoy getting hit.

So here are things that Flash can do with morals on and without killing. If Godspeed has a counter then please state them.

entire fight in a picosecondThis is Wally dressed as reverse Flashkick at half light speed

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: First 2 arcs? Could you name the issues or arcs please.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: future's end and some arc right before that, daniel west lost in their future's end fight before barry learned he was a time manipulator vs thawne. I'm too busy to post em now though you could always just look up the arcs that new 52 thawne and daniel west are in

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As shown above Flash can have entire fights in a picosecond. Yet he gets hit by a gorilla. Do people really think that Wally get hit because he likes getting hit aka it's in character for him to like getting hit? Or because it's PIS and plot induced?

casper4690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The man named after a month disgustingly curbstomps the scarlet speedster to oblivion , easily , swiftly , and concisely.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By diydeath  Online

@p00ty said:

As shown above Flash can have entire fights in a picosecond. Yet he gets hit by a gorilla. Do people really think that Wally get hit because he likes getting hit aka it's in character for him to like getting hit? Or because it's PIS and plot induced?

No Caption Provided

If you're referencing Grodd, Grodd is a speedster so it's not entirely genuine to imply that Grodd is simply a Gorilla.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By P00TY
diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 diydeath  Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: you can choose to think he was going easy if that's what you want.. But if we are going on facts then you and I both read what happened. And let's be honest it's pretty in character of Barry and even Wally for that matter to not always fight to their "powers full ablilites". I see this type of "logic" all the time in fighting but that type of logic doesn't work. Just because someone should be able to do something doesn't mean they will. You can take the best person in the world who SHOULD beat someone else and they won't. Just like you can't use A>B B>C so A>C logic. Sounds good theoretically but it's just not the way the world works. Flash SHOULD be able to own damn near everyone and SHOULD barely get hit by anyone/ anything but he does. You along with so many other people on the vine look and what flashes powers COULD do vs what his actual reality of what he usually makes of them. He's still human and still isn't perfect.Even with God like powers. All of this said I'd like to point out that I love the flash and he's an awesome character I just had to rant a bit because I have seen this a ton

You hit the nail on head here.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed was faster than Barry even after the speedsters give Barry their speed. Technically that should make Godspeed the fastest speedster save for Zolomon BUT Wallys feats are insane. This dude runs to Mars in a blink of an eye. How that makes sense idk but he's done it before. Wally wins

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko: You along with so many other people on the vine look and what flashes powers COULD do vs what his actual reality of what he usually makes of them. He's still human and still isn't perfect.

I'm not one of those people. I NEVER say 1,000,000 IMPs per second etc. Nor do I say he starts at full speed(unless blood lusted). I go by what he has actually done. No need to exaggerate his powers.

What I do is follow forum rules. I dismiss PIS. I ignore low balling. I use scans....not my imagination....to support what I say. I just noticed my scans didn't post in post 31. I'll repost them soon.

Still, I see that no one has answered these questions. They just keep saying Flash is overrated but don't show evidence as to why God speed will beat him.

Wally has picosecond combat speed. What is Godspeed combat speed?

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Wally has better feats so ım gonna go with Wally for both scenarios.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

We barely know anything about Godspeed. I highly doubt he's anywhere close to being as fast as Wally, though.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#45 morpheus_  Moderator

We know quite a bit about Godspeed, actually. And what we know is lackluster. He managed to turn his greatest strength into a weakness, that must be some kind of feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@avatarreiko: You along with so many other people on the vine look and what flashes powers COULD do vs what his actual reality of what he usually makes of them. He's still human and still isn't perfect.

I'm not one of those people. I NEVER say 1,000,000 IMPs per second etc. Nor do I say he starts at full speed(unless blood lusted). I go by what he has actually done. No need to exaggerate his powers.

What I do is follow forum rules. I dismiss PIS. I ignore low balling. I use scans....not my imagination....to support what I say. I just noticed my scans didn't post in post 31. I'll repost them soon.

Still, I see that no one has answered these questions. They just keep saying Flash is overrated but don't show evidence as to why God speed will beat him.

Wally has picosecond combat speed. What is Godspeed combat speed?

Erm, no numbers were given but he was shown to be faster than Barry

The fodder speedsters that Barry was training at starlabs all knew how to phase. It stands to reason August can as well.

Yes. He killed Meana(I think that was her name) and all the other speedsters by absorbing all the speedforce from their bodies.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko: Before I continue.... You replied because someone mentioned Barry. But this thread is about Wally. Who do you think wins this thread?

willy_pingtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iArke-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers