User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: That first scan where Superman pulls the Earth solo is a re-telling of a pre-Crisis story where the JLA fought Starbreaker, and thus probably not to be considered canon.

oh well ..... the other two are cannon though .... and the last one is just a killer ... Jupiter has the mass of the whole solar system .... and he was moving "MAH-GEH-DUN" which had the same mass as it ... just wow .... and people still think Hulk compares .....

God I hate Superman...

just like you hate wally now lol .... the feats are outrageous like you said though ...

I'm at a lose with Supes, I don't truly hate him as I just hate the fact that the writers never let you forget that he's better than everyone else. It's like no one can shine while he's around. How many times have you seen a battle with the JLA and they'll have WW, MM, GL etc there and yet can't manage to defeat the villain, but then Supes arrives and handles it himself? It's irritating as a WW fan, not to mention that he gets a new power every other week. I still remember how that whole arc with Super Girl being stronger than him was just a way to make him stronger by concluding that she only appeared stronger, faster, etc cause he holds back. That was a big F--K YOU!

LOL IKR ... it's like Super Dickery all over again ..... I do hate how Wonder Woman and him pulled a planet together .... pulled the moon together .... landed the spectre together .... and then Superman just does this ....

what a d^ck lol

They all get their share. for tomorrow was written by brian azzarello. Judging from his recent interviews, i don't think he knew much about Wonder Woman. in second scan he sucker punched wonder woman. In sacrifice wonder woman stopped Superman twice. In Justice league of america second coming, wonder woman held her own against amazo. Everyone else was beaten easily including superman.

What do you call it? Wonder-Dickery?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Namtomex said:

Gladiator wins this easily

Not easy.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By thanobomb1124

I guess the writers have no respect for ultraman.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By nefarious

Gladiator should win.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Erik said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Glads was the one who lost to Cannonball.Losing to Superman/Martian Manhunter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cannonball

Gladiator did not lose to Cannonball. He was completely fine after Cannonball gave it his best. Even Cannonball said he knew he could not win.

Gladiator did lose to Hulk though ....... that's pretty bad .......

How is losing to Hulk a low point?

What is it with people underestimating Hulk on this site? And then when you go to other sites, they way overestimate him. Why can't I find a middle ground, lol.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@Evil Incarnate: And that is why I hate Supes, lol.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By spawn_123

Gladiator wins

Gladiator
Gladiator
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ms__omega

Ultraman gets my vote cant take Gladiator seriously with that stupid mohawk.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

glad dies horribly, mismatch

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#60  Edited By joshuagamer

For the Hulk, his base strength level surpasses most heroes (including Gladiator). He is much weaker than Superman at his base level, but he can surpass essentially anyone in strength (not power) if he gets angry enough. Supes can hold in there for a really long time (certainly more so than most people), as he can absorb ridiculous amounts of sunlight, increasing his strength/ power. His cells will eventually become oversaturated and he will not be able to absorb any more (at this point though, he's virtually untouchable and it's a long ways away). Hulk, I think doesn't get enough credit- like he used to); if pushed far enough, he can take out almost anyone- Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Nova, the other Nova, Silver Surfer, Ronan, Gladiator, Sentry, Red Hulk, Caiera, etc.The ones that are hard to judge next to people like Hulk and Supes are people like Jean Grey, Rachel Summers, X-Man, etc. P.s. another good scan someone should post is th one during Final Crisis, where Superman/ Captain Marvel are shown carrying a book with infinite pages (and thus infinite mass) and then later, Ultraman is shown carrying it.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Namtomex said:

Gladiator wins this easily

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#62  Edited By Saren

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

glad dies horribly, mismatch

Based on what?

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Gladiator 6/10

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CitizenBane: Ultraman defeated Superman in Syndicate Rules, and also had a decent fight with him in Adventures of Superman # 604. Their fight in Trinity was far and away his lowest showing, and Supes himself stated that his prolonged experience against him (on top of him being out of character) prompted him to use that technique. It's not something Kallark could ever recplicate, either. On the downside, Ultraman is dumb as bricks.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Saren

@Morpheus_: I remember the Syndicate Rules fight, but didn't Ultraman have anti-kryptonite capsules inserted under his skin at that point? Haven't read the AOS 604 fight.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CitizenBane: He did, but to my recollection that ensured Ultraman's power levels would not diminish during their fight, not that it weakened Kal-El in any way.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Saren

@Morpheus_: I thought anti-kryptonite enhanced him in contrast to kryptonite weakening Supes, but my memory is wonky.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CitizenBane: Same here, but I recall Utraman saying something among the lines of, "if you expect me to weaken you'll be disappointed." I'll have to dig up the issue again to make certain.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By nefarious

Ultraman.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70  Edited By Killemall

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

@jeanroygrant: According to some people its harder to pull a planet than to break it...

According to whom BTW? Because scientifically speaking how much force it requires to move a planet depends on 2 factors the distance between the star it revolves around and the mass of the planet and the star. To break a planet , well that would depend on how dense a planet it, its not a feat that can be compared. So however told you this, you are better off flipping him a birdie :)

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

@Nefarious said:

Ultraman.

@Nefarious said:

Gladiator should win.

Which one is it???

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#72  Edited By Killemall

@Fantasma Ghost: Most likely the first one, Gladiator really isnt in the same ball park as Superman contrary to what few people would have you believe.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By nefarious
@Fantasma Ghost: Ultraman for sure. 
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

@Killemall said:

@Fantasma Ghost: Most likely the first one, Gladiator really isnt in the same ball park as Superman contrary to what few people would have you believe.

Yup, I know Ultraman wins. Its just that i found it funny, that he stated Gladiator, without a reason, then he states Ultraman without a reason. And yes, Superman is quite superior to Gladiator. It grows tiresome, seeing people here in the Vine, comparing him to Supes for years...

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Erik said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Glads was the one who lost to Cannonball.Losing to Superman/Martian Manhunter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cannonball

Gladiator did not lose to Cannonball. He was completely fine after Cannonball gave it his best. Even Cannonball said he knew he could not win.

Gladiator did lose to Hulk though ....... that's pretty bad .......

Gladiator never used his speed advantage, and it's not that bad. Hulk has Superman/Thor level strength, and can surpass them.

lol .... yeah .... I'm so convinced Hulk can do this ....

or this.....

or this .....

lol @ hulk being as strong ..... prove it for once ....

What is Superman pulling in that last picture?

UltramanPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By UltramanPrime

Libro Libro Ultraman peso infinito, superman derrotado y perdió contra el MM porque se debilita.

No Caption Provided
cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#77  Edited By cameron83

Gladiator 6/10 imo.

The only argument people have for Ultraman was syndicate rules,and then use cannonball as a (mis)representation of Gladiator's abilities.

Seriously,the arguments here are poor and uninformed (for most people).

The dude is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. He takes it,but it's not easy.

And....referring to the Hulk argument.....Hulk is not weak (quite the opposite). To say that that is a low point is laughable and a poor argument. It's like saying that losing to Darkseid or something is a low point.

The dude far surpasses Ultraman in every category,ESPECIALLY h2h and skill,which is a way that Superman usually beats him.

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultra

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glads

Atrocitus001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant: Hulk can't surpass supes in strength. Even in his peak rage(WBH), superman has mega feats that are more impressive than hull's.