Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rounds

Round 1

• Both are in character with zero knowledge and are at full cockiness.
  • Gilgamesh is composite from the main three routes and Zero.
  • Accelerator is composite but without any amps.

Round 2

• Both have full knowledge but are still in character.
  • Gilgamesh is fully composite and at full power.
  • Accelerator is fully composite and at full power.

Round 3

• Same as round 2, but both are bloodlusted.

All fights take place here..

They start 50 feet apart.
They start 50 feet apart.

Which hax smug anime character will take the win?!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vectors and general overall better stats makes Accelerator take it with ease.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator all Rounds.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No amp then just lv 5 Accel, he gets stomped.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Vectors and general overall better stats makes Accelerator take it with ease.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Don't know anything about accelerator. But from what I can tell from the linked respect thread, he should beat Gilgamesh here.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vertigo-

@joewell911: dunno, not too much knowledge on accelerator

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93:

Ea, if I`m not mistaken takes time to charge and Accelerator should be able to redirect it but what Accelerator could also do is reverse Gilgamesh`s blood flow, and take him out before he gets the chance to power up.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93:

Ea, if I`m not mistaken takes time to charge and Accelerator should be able to redirect it but what Accelerator could also do is reverse Gilgamesh`s blood flow, and take him out before he gets the chance to power up.

out of sheer curiosity, does Accelerator need to make any sort of physical contact to do this?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

@blackestnight93 said:
@neongamewave said:

@blackestnight93:

out of sheer curiosity, does Accelerator need to make any sort of physical contact to do this?

Not really, also Gilgamesh can be very arrogant (although Accelerator can be a bit overconfident sometimes) so he wouldn`t expect it or at least be able to counter it in time.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Gilgamesh can be arrogant in character (unless he's facing someone he respects, like Enkidu or F/Z Rider), but a bloodlusted Gilgamesh is dangerous. There's a reason why everyone remarks that he could have ended the war in F/SN in a single day.

But like I said, I don't know Accelerator at all. So he might have a counter even if Gilgamesh pulls out Ea. There's only been one thing to ever block enuma elish and that was an OP hax item.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2 and 3 are clear stomps for Gilgamesh because of his Extra CCC version.

Round 1 probably goes to Accel cause Gilgamesh isn't going to use Ea.

Avatar image for ragnar_lodhbrok
Ragnar_Lodhbrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haxcelerator takes this with ease

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@swagpack: Gilgamesh, even Extra CCC, isn't even half as powerful as you think he is. Out of curiosity what is it that gives you the impression he is so powerful? Besides defeating BB (who albeit was a reality warper of an unspecified but significant power level) as far as I remember he didn't do much to give him such status.

@blackestnight93: Accelerator is basically the manifestation of a Gilgamesh counter, If we said Gilgamesh is the 30-30 C'thun thats about to wreck you then Accelerator is the Misdirection secret that ends the game (I hope you play Hearthstone otherwise that didn't make sense).

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_:

She was able to operate in a higher dimensional space and claimed that she could destroy the universe with ease. That claim was acknowledged by Gilgamesh and the protagonist which makes it legit.

Accelerator has vector control, which would work against some weapons, but not against Ea, Gae Bolg or similar weapons.

I get the Hearthstone reference.

genkidama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By genkidama

Accelerator wins

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_ said:

@blackestnight93: Accelerator is basically the manifestation of a Gilgamesh counter, If we said Gilgamesh is the 30-30 C'thun thats about to wreck you then Accelerator is the Misdirection secret that ends the game (I hope you play Hearthstone otherwise that didn't make sense).

I've never played Hearthstone, so I don't get the reference lol

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_ said:

I've never played Hearthstone, so I don't get the reference lol

Essentially, hes saying if they've got a OHKO, then you have the one option that makes them do it to themselves instead. Of course, the statement is a bit flawed, because any competent player would put out more minions on the field to better their odds.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GIliad_

@swagpack: You do have to bear in mind that this isn't a real universe, rather a digital one, and it is not actually a full size universe (at least not in the way that ours is) instead each area is an individual reality marble sustained by the Moon Cell. BB is an AI that IIRC became cancerous and started advancing eventually expressing a degree of control over these digital environments/universes making her essentially a reality warper within the Moon Cell. However for some as of yet unidentified reason, Gilagmesh was always an anomaly and difficult for the Moon Cell to deal with, BB did not possess the capability to erase Gilgamesh and Gilgamesh possessed Ea - which is of course able to crumble reality around it and reduce creation to nothingness.

BB did not possess a counter to Ea - very few things do actually - and her powers where not all that effective against Gilgamesh, this is more a testament to his destructive potential and unique unconventional existence in the Moon Cell but it doesn't mean he is actually on the level of a reality warper. Statistically, besides his Noble Phantasm, Gilgamesh was (similar to all other incarnations) among the lowest of Servants IIRC (especially considering for the most part he was weakened).

Main point being that the nature of the Moon Cell being digitally based and BB's powers centering around that fact, coupled with Gil's ambiguous immunity/resistance to her manipulation, means that it's all difficult to apply to a universe outside the Moon Cell.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Khael

I'm truly confused, people said Gilgamesh vs Fiamma was a close match and now this? Seriously?

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GIliad_

@jacthripper: Yeah it's not really a viable strategy in game, I prefer to play it straight and safe... That's why I play a Yogg-Saron Mage ;)

Also you play Hearthstone? 1 v 1 me ;)

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_ said:

@jacthripper: Yeah it's not really a viable strategy in game, I prefer to play it straight and safe... That's why I play a Yogg-Saron Mage ;)

Also you play Hearthstone? 1 v 1 me ;)

Kek RNGesus

I play Control Priest. What's your username?

Inti117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Gilgamesh open his gate of Babylon inside of Accelerator?

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@inti117: Nope. Most he can do is try to hit Accelerator with is launch a weapon from a blind spot but that's not doing much.

Weapon spam from Gates of Babylon is useless, especially since Gil can't really use the powers of any of the weapons outside whatever passive effects they have which still needs to land on the opponent anyway.

A decently charged Ea will give Gil the win but with no way to hold Accelerator back, that's unlikely.

Accel takes this viaTKing his limbs off or bullrushing him and reversing all his blood and bio-electricity with a touch.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Gilgamesh slaps.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By zgtfreak
Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lsoon23

@zgtfreak: I feel like people lowball full power/composite Gil hard. Dude is already a beast with his insane amount of hax but I see people say that Gil is not even universal which is insane considering the solid amount of evidence towards proving he is leaps and bounds beyond that.

Good respect thread.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zgtfreak

@lsoon23: Eh... 37 post... People are gonna accuse you of being my alt (has happened a few times).

Anyways, thanks. I plan to add more to the RT when I'm not lazy.

Avatar image for pantheons-deity
Pantheons-Deity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator can't redirect something that is made from a no-physical matter that's moving at mach 11. the brat dies at first round.

HOLY Godly Stomp by Gilgamesh. never compose gilgamesh. never

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As zgtfreak said, Gae Bolg bypasses Accel's vector shield via reversing causalty.

CCC Gil is an unholy stomp.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Accel shitstomps

Round 2: Gil shitstomps.

Kanesada_Kuji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In round 1, Gilgamesh uses SNI to learn everything about his Accelerator and uses Fragarach.

In round 2, Gilgamesh collapses space around Accelerator and warps it into imaginary number space. Effectively deleting Accelerator out of existence.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By syncroniam

Gilgamesh because he has more hax and reality wrapping abilities, also Fate is one of the most wonderful franchises to have ever existed. Toaru is also wonderful but Fate is a pure masterpiece in all aspects.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kanesada_Kuji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syncroniam: If you like Fate, you'll like the older Nasuverse series even better, such as Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai, and Mahoutsukai no Yoru. They are better written.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Gilgamesh some haxnegating ability? If not, i don´t see him bypassing Accelerator his shields, unless he also has abilities that doesen´t produce a vector.

Kanesada_Kuji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kanesada_Kuji

@caocao: Gae Bolg reverses causality to where the opponents heart has already been pierced. It has no vector do to its nature. People say he doesn't know how to use the ability, but he can learn it instantly via SNI granting him omniscience.

CCC Gilgamesh can just make vector manipulation non existent with Ten Crowns.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Gae Bolg reverses causality to where the opponents heart has already been pierced. It has no vector do to its nature. People say he doesn't know how to use the ability, but he can learn it instantly via SNI granting him omniscience.

Ok, as long the ability doesen´t make a vector, it should work.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: he possesses all of human knowledge and experience as conceptual items, plus a few divine constructs. He's so hax he thinks an nigh omnipotent wish granting device is basically another cup that should be gathering dust in his treasury

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: @caocao: @kanesada_kuji: Gilgamesh can't use Gae Bolg. He has the original template for Lancers spear with the thrown enchantment (once thrown it will always strike its target) but the causality-manipulation effect that Cu Chulainn uses is a technique developed by himself not something that Gilgamesh has access too. Same way he doesn't have Fake Assassins Noble Phantasm.

Being realistic Gilgamesh dies horribly. Outside of CCC Gilgamesh is horribly equipped to combat Accelerator and that's not considering his crippling character flaws. And Extra/CCC is really just blown out of the water but he could potentially defeat Accelerator but it is important to note that Accelerator can redirect semi-conceptual vectors. Notably teleportation which isn't exactly what we'll call a mechanical vector.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gil quick attack into herself then death and Accel wins by accidentally

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantheons-deity: Accelerator redirected teleprtation... you know nothing about To Aru.

On topic. Accel round 1. Gil probably solos most of the verse round 2.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By zgtfreak

@giliad_: Gilgamesh can't use Gae Bolg. He has the original template for Lancers spear with the thrown enchantment (once thrown it will always strike its target) but the causality-manipulation effect that Cu Chulainn uses is a technique developed by himself not something that Gilgamesh has access too. Same way he doesn't have Fake Assassins Noble Phantasm.

Actually, it's true that he can use SNI to learn how to use Gae Bolg easily.

CCC Gil one shots. There is no debate.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@giliad_: Gilgamesh can't use Gae Bolg. He has the original template for Lancers spear with the thrown enchantment (once thrown it will always strike its target) but the causality-manipulation effect that Cu Chulainn uses is a technique developed by himself not something that Gilgamesh has access too. Same way he doesn't have Fake Assassins Noble Phantasm.

Actually, it's true that he can use SNI to learn how to use Gae Bolg easily.

CCC Gil one shots. There is no debate.

SNI has some poorly explained Clairvoyance capabilities but it neither grants omniscience nor omnipotence as its title would suggest. He displays enough clairvoyance to discern information on an opponent at a glance, has a level of precognition and intuitively chooses the most efficient tactics in a given situation but (to my knowledge) never displayed the ability to simply learn combat techniques at a whim. Had he, Gilgamesh would be the most skilled combatant among servants and as a Caster in Grand-Order he was explicitly even less capable than his Archer counterpart. Nasuverse has some extremely half-hearted and whimsical explanations for a lot of their lore. Taking it at face value or based purely on statements from the material booklets simply falls apart in practice.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_: We literally see him look at every move and outcome Rani would make in a game of Chess while SNI was restricted. In CCC he was skilled enough to trade blows with Moon Cell BB, who had the data and knowledge of Heroic Spirits, Divine Spirits, and the Moon Cell itself. He sees the events of entire timelines unfold as well. Learning how to use a mere NP should be child's play.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GIliad_

@zgtfreak: SNI isn't from CCC so his skill from there isn't relevant. Point being precognition (what Gil displayed) is not omniscience. He cannot and does not have the ability to learn whatever he wants on command. SNI does not grant him endless knowledge. You assuming learning he could learn another Servants noble phantasm is, as far as I can see, just assumption. I may be wrong but unless Gil has actually used SNI to do anything similar there's no reason to assume he can.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone explain me SNI?