Gilgamesh (Fate series) vs Goku (DB super)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both at their strongest. Goku can go SSB.

Win by ko or death

Who wins?

PS- Before you guys call me a hater or wanker, i have heard that from animevice Gilgamesh is multi galaxy buster.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He is not a multi galaxy buster.

Nor can he win this battle or well I doubt it.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps.

Lens_of_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku he will show you, he's gonna help you find the wayyyyy

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Goku easily

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gae Bolg/Gungnir might kill Goku.

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slacker_the_hacker:is this game cqnon or non canon?

Loading Video...

Non canon, Im pretty sure.

But Nasuverse stories normally take place in a larger multiverse due to all the different routes or early versions of the work but true canon speaking that feat isn't. Gilgamesh ranks as most powerful servant but he's still below people like a full power Arcueid and quite a few others, whom have moon level-possibly planet level showings plus all sorts of crazy manipulations.

Gilgamesh's never displayed that level though his Noble Phantasm can apparently go planetary due to its effect but never seen him do that. Some of his weapons might be able to kill Goku but Goku has power and speed advantage at the start, also Gilgamesh will likely not take Goku serious which will be a fatal and costly mistake.

Now I could be wrong on some stuff I said as Nasuverse can be hard to analyze at times but that's what I came up with.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has hax. Gae Bolg could kill Goku. But he is gonna get blitzed before he could even think about it.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A game character should be put against game character, since anime and game mechanics dont go well

This Goku would be a better match I think

Loading Video...

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Gilgamesh is not multi-galaxy.

EA, "his" "sword" is planetary.

Quotes because its not really his and its not a sword. Ea was basically the first weapon to ever exist in Fate and basically allows Gilgamesh to use it. Its only called a sword because its the closest word that can be used to describe whats otherwise not describable

Ea used at full power is planetary. This power has only been shown 1 time in canon, and it was in a vision not actually used. Gilgamesh is incredibly arrogant and rarely uses Ea because he deems most beings unworthy of glancing upon it

Gilgamesh otherwise is only mid-tier in physical stats.

@alcoholbob said:

Gae Bolg/Gungnir might kill Goku.

@shinjiro said:

He has hax. Gae Bolg could kill Goku. But he is gonna get blitzed before he could even think about it.

Well, maybe. I don't recall Goku having special piercing durability. But good luck trying to convince anyone.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regular Gilgamesh stomp since Goku can't hurt him. Gae Bolg is instant death, but even then, it does require a few seconds to charge and to call its name just like with Excalibur.

If we go under assumption that Gilgamesh can be hurt by physical means, then Goku stomps since Gilgamesh is way too slow to react to Goku.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This game is canon, but canon in a sense that it sets in an alternative universe and the servants themselves have different origins even. Archer has slightly altered storyline and he's a lot less bitter compared to Fate Stay Night Archer since at one point, Fate Extra Archer can meet face to face with Rin and Archer of the Fate Stay Night universe.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could go either way...

Gilgamesh has the capability to put down Goku for good and Goku sure as hell has the ability to put Gil down.

Because of this it's more of a battle of who hits first and that would have to be Goku.

Also Gilgamesh can't use the abilities of Gae Bolg IIRC but that has been a very big debating point between Nasuverse fans.

I'd say Goku 9/10 purely because of speed advantage.

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior said:
@akshsarpanch said:

Loading Video...

This game is canon, but canon in a sense that it sets in an alternative universe and the servants themselves have different origins even. Archer has slightly altered storyline and he's a lot less bitter compared to Fate Stay Night Archer since at one point, Fate Extra Archer can meet face to face with Rin and Archer of the Fate Stay Night universe.

Interesting didn't know it was canon.

I suppose every work then including the spin off games are canon working as parallel universes? I normally just took FSN, F/Z, Tsukihime, KnK and then some of the others as the main part of the verse and all. KnK and all the routes being parallel universes to one another.

Thanks for the correction!

Quite in Nasuverse mood myself as of late for some reason XD

NightThrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NightThrasher

If it's at their strongest, with morals on; then I'm actually fairly sure Gilgamesh could take Goku. CCC Gilgamesh is massively FTL, and has enough hax to put him down. Unless Goku just kills him immediately, Gilgamesh will probably kill him with Gae Bolg or Ea. It's been touched on over and over and over that Goku has a tendency to be too merciful, and that's pretty much the only reason he loses here.

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightthrasher said:

If it's at their strongest, with morals on; then I'm actually fairly sure Gilgamesh could take Goku. CCC Gilgamesh is massively FTL, and has enough hax to put him down. It's been touched on over and over and over that Goku has a tendency to be too merciful, and that's pretty much the only reason he loses here.

Not to get into a detailed debate as I mainly leave that to people who are better at it then me but if a weakness for Goku is being merciful, what about Gilgamesh's arrogance and ego? I think that can also be a very heavy factor.

On who is going to win.

Though it was a case of PIS in UBW with Shirou (should of been an easy win for Gil), wasn't his arrogance that cost him that battle and also the fact that Word of God states that Gilgamesh could of won the war alone, right? I think there is a statement like that.

But yeah Gilgamesh has a tendency to not take his enemies seriously and that could possibly be costly.

Thoughts?

NightThrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NightThrasher

@slacker_the_hacker: With Shirou it was a combination of arrogance and Shirou having an ability that was only effective against Gilgamesh as a counter of sorts. Although it could also be tallied up to partial PIS, as a servant of Gilgamesh's calibre should be capable of moving many fold times faster than the human eye can see, and strike with enough force to destroy buildings with ease. (Although it could be argued that Shirou was amped from his encounter with Archer.)

The difference with Goku is that Gilgamesh would have no knowledge of Goku, and would only be able to evaluate Goku as a strong enemy. The problem with Shiro is that, in Gilgamesh's eyes; he was just a fodder human who kept interfering with his relationship towards Saber; making him much more reluctant to use any of his power like he would against another servant or formidable enemy.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By poeticwarrior

@slacker_the_hacker said:
@nightthrasher said:

If it's at their strongest, with morals on; then I'm actually fairly sure Gilgamesh could take Goku. CCC Gilgamesh is massively FTL, and has enough hax to put him down. It's been touched on over and over and over that Goku has a tendency to be too merciful, and that's pretty much the only reason he loses here.

Not to get into a detailed debate as I mainly leave that to people who are better at it then me but if a weakness for Goku is being merciful, what about Gilgamesh's arrogance and ego? I think that can also be a very heavy factor.

On who is going to win.

Though it was a case of PIS in UBW with Shirou (should of been an easy win for Gil), wasn't his arrogance that cost him that battle and also the fact that Word of God states that Gilgamesh could of won the war alone, right? I think there is a statement like that.

But yeah Gilgamesh has a tendency to not take his enemies seriously and that could possibly be costly.

Thoughts?

Depending on who he faces. Gilgamesh would lose against Shirou but he would utterly defeat Archer who is a lot stronger than Shirou simply because he can perceive the threat level. He underestimates Shirou because he's a human, he's incompetent as a mage, and he's a faker. Gilgamesh would lower himself to a mongrel level if he has to go all out against Shirou, but against another servant or a powerful alien like Archer or Goku, he could go all out. He didn't pull punches with Fate Zero Rider and has a lot of respect for him to even spare his master.

Regarding your post about all the main games being set in the same universe, it's technically not true since Tsukihime and KnK can't be set in the same universe. There can only be one user of Eyes of the Death Perception, and Toko's search for a perfect being would clash with beings like Arcueid who is already perfect being. Then again, Toko being referenced in Fate Heaven's Feel indicated that there are versions of Toko in those universes as well. Nasuverse is all about parallel universe, and every ending in Fate Stay Night is canon, even the bad endings, it's just different universes exist at the same time.

DesolatorStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightthrasher said:

On who is going to win.

Thoughts?

Sort of. Most think that Gil could win at any time. However, UBW is a specific counter to GOB. Once it's up, it's over for Gil. If Gil realized what Shirou could do, then he would have won if he used Ea as soon as he saw him.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By poeticwarrior

@slacker_the_hacker said:
@nightthrasher said:

On who is going to win.

Thoughts?

Sort of. Most think that Gil could win at any time. However, UBW is a specific counter to GOB. Once it's up, it's over for Gil. If Gil realized what Shirou could do, then he would have won if he used Ea as soon as he saw him.

Or Enkidu or Gae Bolg (Gilgamesh used it to pierce Berserker's last life. Gil has a lot of cheap weapons, but he just doesn't care to use it against Shirou because he underestimates him too much.

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

I knew all the games/novels were set in the same multiverse but I meant like the most talked about I guessed I proposed or thought of as canon multiverse? But either way thank you for clearing it up more. I was under the thought that just Knk, Fates, Tsukihime and the Witch of the Holy Night took place in the multiverse (maybe Melty Blood to?) while the other stuff was just spin off titles.

But now got it.....

All canon is canon.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's remember Goku helped contribute to two MULTI-UNIVERSE busting attacks, the DB Universe consists of 4 realms that equal out to the size of 2.3 or so Universes, once under 100%. He is a Universe buster or VERY high end Multi-Galaxy buster, considering one feat was under 100% power and it threatened 2.3 Universes i would easily and think it fair to think he could threaten one solo.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilga takes it.

kurokoxyz789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: gilgamesh has quite a lot of hax and is also MFTL so raw power is not going to be the most important factor here.

DesolatorStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk:

No. He made attacks that exponentially increased in power with distance, and if 3 are used, can destroy the DB universe and the kai's home. The fact that they increase in power at a distance means that the actual attacks that land on his opponents are far far weaker than you're giving them credit for. DBS Goku will either unleash incredibly powerful attacks (but no where near universe busting), or make a suicide attack by destroying the universe killing himself and his opponent. That being said, Goku wins.

Gil doesn't have the power to fight Goku, and using a "multi-galaxy busting feat" in the form of a cinematic ultimate in a game is irrelevant. By that logic, Archer can use Rho Aius to block the holy grail. Gil can break reality, but the extent of the destruction is unknown. It can be anywhere from a planet buster (the minimum), or an attack that could end the universe. (because it can destroy "the world", and it can even give omnipotence from what I've heard) Either way, Gil's extent is sketchy at best, so I'm giving it to Goku.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: gilgamesh has quite a lot of hax and is also MFTL so raw power is not going to be the most important factor here.

The thing is Frieza saga Goku was MFTL, some argue he is quintillions of times FTL now and is in the middle of learning Whis' INSTANT reaction movement which i would argue as being > planck time. When a guy that can casually, easily, dodge 2 people that are up to quintillions of times ftl says he's going to teach you INSTANT reaction/movement i take that as just that, he even explains it to them. DBS will soon make the most popular speedsters seem like stone, moving in slow motion considering planck time is 3 tiers over attoseconds, they will only be beatable by people with universal hax that have no rules, hopefully they learn some kind of hax defense, considering Whis' abilities they just might have to!

@alphapunk:

No. He made attacks that exponentially increased in power with distance, and if 3 are used, can destroy the DB universe and the kai's home. The fact that they increase in power at a distance means that the actual attacks that land on his opponents are far far weaker than you're giving them credit for. DBS Goku will either unleash incredibly powerful attacks (but no where near universe busting), or make a suicide attack by destroying the universe killing himself and his opponent. That being said, Goku wins.

Gil doesn't have the power to fight Goku, and using a "multi-galaxy busting feat" in the form of a cinematic ultimate in a game is irrelevant. By that logic, Archer can use Rho Aius to block the holy grail. Gil can break reality, but the extent of the destruction is unknown. It can be anywhere from a planet buster (the minimum), or an attack that could end the universe. (because it can destroy "the world", and it can even give omnipotence from what I've heard) Either way, Gil's extent is sketchy at best, so I'm giving it to Goku.

I would debate that shock wave feat and agree to an extent with you if it wasn't immediately backed up with another multi-universal feat in the form of the hi density energy ball. Goku was under 100% when they did the shock waves and stronger when he helped create the ball, still though if he contributed 50% that would be 1.15 Universes, he is also far stronger than he was back then, his base form = SSG Goku and he now can transform into SSB, idk how much stronger that makes him though. The thing is if it can be argued that he helped contribute 1.15 Universes in those feats i think 1 Universe should be doable after his power increase + Whis training. Goku should solidly be considered a Universe buster. We all know how DB works, Goku could be 50x stronger by now with the SSB transformation, until they say so he isn't but i am fairly he can bust 1 Universe now if he was debatable in the fight with Beerus, he is a good bit stronger now.

kurokoxyz789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@desolatorstorm: Fate CCC is considered canon by many and has been used countless times in all debate forums including this one, and I don't like it either but if people say the feats are included, then I'll count it.

@alphapunk: Gil's fastest speed feat is the horse head nebula feat where he was flung to the horsehead nebula and came back instantly. Many people assume instantly means a second and they calculated his speed to be 735840000x the speed of Light since the horsehead nebula is 1500 light years away. If goku is quintillions of times FTL, then he wins.

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Now Goku Can Go SSB + Kaioken 10 amping his SSB even Further, But SSG is his Current strongest Form

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#32 higherpower  Moderator

Loading Video...

you're the Op you can make the rules include composite feats so this can be valid

I actually was not aware he busted galaxies, what game is this?

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a galaxy. You can scale him to the final boss of that game as Solar System level, but that's about it.

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dat necro doe.

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku in DB Super? He seriously stomps, also he's universe level (SSB/latest and Strongest form)

Gilgamesh at least large planet level.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manga Goku know's Hakai now Instant Transmission Hakai let the Salt begin, Gilgamesh get's Crt-Alt deleted.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why so many random Gil games threads lately

Edit: Nvmind I see this was bumped

That guy has been bumping all the Fates threads he could lately just to downplay Fate characters.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@poeticwarrior said:
@god_vulcan said:

That guy has been bumping all the Fates threads he could lately just to downplay Fate characters.

Nah i have only bumped 2 this and Dragonborn the other's have been bumped by other people i just comment, Don't want downplay don't wank him and don't put him against shit that will destroy him example this thread right here.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@sainguinexshadow: I agree with you there.

See my opinion Differs with alot of shit in most case's i do side against Nasuverse because in most case's the opponent will waste them so why the hell would i take the side of something that in Reality would lose or has a very high chance of losing.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior said:
@god_vulcan said:

Nah i have only bumped 2 this and Dragonborn the other's have been bumped by other people i just comment, Don't want downplay don't wank him and don't put him against shit that will destroy him example this thread right here.

As well as Saitama which was buried 5 days ago before you search and bump it up again. You're basically searching up Fates thread to downplay them. It's not like it's against the rules, so do whatever you want, but that's what you're doing.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:
@poeticwarrior said:
@god_vulcan said:

As well as Saitama which was buried 5 days ago before you search and bump it up again. You're basically searching up Fates thread to downplay them. It's not like it's against the rules, so do whatever you want, but that's what you're doing.

Except it wasn't someone commented before me then i commented Git Gud with your accusation's imma actually make an interesting thread now this should be a fun Debate with no shitstorm's.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: you actually also seem to not understand that i am actually a big fan of Nasuverse and i don't always argue against it but something as stupid as Both Lancers from night and zero vs Hulk i'mma laugh at and not even pretend that's a stomp spite thread with Both Lancers being pasted.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@poeticwarrior said:
@god_vulcan said:

Except it wasn't someone commented before me then i commented Git Gud with your accusation's imma actually make an interesting thread now this should be a fun Debate with no shitstorm's.

You mean like this one year old thread?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/lancer-fsn-vs-saitama-opm-1782691/?page=1#js-message-23

Or this one where you commented 5 days in between?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/saitama-one-punch-man-vs-gilgamesh-fate-series-1860902/?page=1

Make a new thread or bump old thread. I don't really care, but I was just talking to the other person why there are a lot of Fates threads popping up which is due to you bumping them up. It wasn't an insult. It's basically stating a fact.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: hey i completely forgot i commented on that lancer vs Saitama thread you got me there.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Godren

Gilgamesh can kill him with a couple weps.It all comes down to if Goku is serious or trolling as usual.

jobbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are the battle conditions?

This fight doesn't make any sense from a mechanical standpoint.

If they are both on Earth, Goku has enough speed feats and DC feats to casually kill him before he starts pulling everything out as SSJ2. Gil is ~fast servant speed even in CCC. He's going to die in a couple punches.

If they are in space and Gilly starts inside his MFTL spaceship, Goku is fucked because all he has to do is fire EA at whatever planet Goku's standing on because he can't breathe in space.

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku easily, people wanking gilgamesh way too hard here.