ghost rider vs ghost rider

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Daniel Ketch Vs Johnny Blaze  who wins and why? and who's the better ghost rider?

caption
caption
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By the creator

Well it looks Like Marvel will actually be making them clash soon in comics so we should know soon.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zoom

JB for sure.

Current Johnny Blaze is about as powerful as Ketch late in his series.

Old school Ketch was hurt by Blaze's hellfire shotgun.  All versions of Blaze as Ghost Rider can shoot hellfire.  That's a problem for Dan.

Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom said:
"JB for sure.

Old school Ketch was hurt by Blaze's hellfire shotgun.  All versions of Blaze as Ghost Rider can shoot hellfire.  That's a problem for Dan."

cool.  
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
I gonna go with Johnny Blaze here...
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By blade hunter
Zoom said:
"JB for sure.

Old school Ketch was hurt by Blaze's hellfire shotgun.  All versions of Blaze as Ghost Rider can shoot hellfire.  That's a problem for Dan."
danny can also shoot hellfire, i think it will be a stalemate because penance stare wont work hellfire projection wont be any good there both immune to physical attacks i can't see a winner.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

the creator said:
"Well it looks Like Marvel will actually be making them clash soon in comics so we should know soon."
We're gonna know really soon
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
TheDrifter said:
"the creator said:
"Well it looks Like Marvel will actually be making them clash soon in comics so we should know soon."
"
Ah Very Nice
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zoom
blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"JB for sure.

danny can also shoot hellfire, i think it will be a stalemate because penance stare wont work hellfire projection wont be any good there both immune to physical attacks i can't see a winner."

Depends what version we go with.  In Ghost Rider 14, Ketch was very much vulnerable to hellfire.

With the new version of Ketch....well, we'll just have to see :-)
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blade hunter

iv made up my mind its danny because of the fact he is bound to noble kale

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zoom

But it's Blaze's book, so in the end, he'll probably win. :-p

But Noble Kale merged Ghost Rider is pretty powerful.  Blew Blackheart right off the map.

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By blade hunter
Zoom said:
"

But Noble Kale merged Ghost Rider is pretty powerful.  Blew Blackheart right off the map.

"

thats what i mean danny is just to strong
lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By lboy

Blaze!!!

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By blade hunter
lboy said:
"Blaze!!!"

why
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zoom
blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"

"

thats what i mean danny is just to strong"

I haven't seen any Daniel Ketch feats that have outshined the ones we're seeing Blaze and the Spirit of Vengeance accomplish these days, personally.
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blade hunter
Zoom said:
"blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"

"

I haven't seen any Daniel Ketch feats that have outshined the ones we're seeing Blaze and the Spirit of Vengeance accomplish these days, personally."

noble kale is the angel of death in marvel
Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DEADPOOL
blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"

"

I haven't seen any Daniel Ketch feats that have outshined the ones we're seeing Blaze and the Spirit of Vengeance accomplish these days, personally."

noble kale is the angel of death in marvel"
That seems to have been retconned, possibly with everything else. Noble Kale for instance was a fragment of Zarathos, but now it turns out they're both angels that deliver God's wrath. I'm interested in seeing how much is retconned, the Ghost Rider series is 10x more convoluted than Spider-Man's Clone Saga.

As for my choice, I pick Johnny Blaze/Zarathos.
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By blade hunter
DEADPOOL said:
"blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"

"

That seems to have been retconned, possibly with everything else. Noble Kale for instance was a fragment of Zarathos, but now it turns out they're both angels that deliver God's wrath. I'm interested in seeing how much is retconned, the Ghost Rider series is 10x more convoluted than Spider-Man's Clone Saga.

As for my choice, I pick Johnny Blaze/Zarathos."

would this explain why johhny can use the penance stare?
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DEADPOOL
blade hunter said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"

"

would this explain why johhny can use the penance stare?"
Being the fire that rains down from Heaven? Yes, plus it makes alot of sense for all of them. But also, Vengeance was also able to use the penance stare and both he and Noble Kale were fragments of Zarathos. So whatever they can do, he should be able to do... and more, which he does. He displayed powerful magical abilities in his appearance against the Midnight Sons. He has also displayed magic in the current Ghost Rider series aswell, such as levitating a cross and crushing someone with it or transmuting things.
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By blade hunter
DEADPOOL said:
"blade hunter said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"

"

Being the fire that rains down from Heaven? Yes, plus it makes alot of sense for all of them. But also, Vengeance was also able to use the penance stare and both he and Noble Kale were fragments of Zarathos. So whatever they can do, he should be able to do... and more, which he does. He displayed powerful magical abilities in his appearance against the Midnight Sons. He has also displayed magic in the current Ghost Rider series aswell, such as levitating a cross and crushing someone with it or transmuting things."
but in vicious cycle when johnny first uses the penance stare on doctor strange he says thats he has never been able use it before
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DEADPOOL
blade hunter said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"blade hunter said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"

"

Being the fire that rains down from Heaven? Yes, plus it makes alot of sense for all of them. But also, Vengeance was also able to use the penance stare and both he and Noble Kale were fragments of Zarathos. So whatever they can do, he should be able to do... and more, which he does. He displayed powerful magical abilities in his appearance against the Midnight Sons. He has also displayed magic in the current Ghost Rider series aswell, such as levitating a cross and crushing someone with it or transmuting things."
but in vicious cycle when johnny first uses the penance stare on doctor strange he says thats he has never been able use it before"
I believe he said he learned it from Danny Ketch.
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whatever happan to vengeance? is he still around in the comics?

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DEADPOOL
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"

whatever happan to vengeance? is he still around in the comics?

"
Hopefully we find out.
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By blade hunter
DEADPOOL said:
"blade hunter said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"blade hunter said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"

"

but in vicious cycle when johnny first uses the penance stare on doctor strange he says thats he has never been able use it before"
I believe he said he learned it from Danny Ketch."
ill quote the him "i know what this is i've seen this before, the kid danny ketch he used to do this when he was ghost rider, this is the penance stare, its not somthing that i've used before, not somthing i knew i could even tap into, but then again im not calling the shots right now" the quote is from vicious cycle
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DEADPOOL
blade hunter said:
"ill quote the him "i know what this is i've seen this before, the kid danny ketch he used to do this when he was ghost rider, this is the penance stare, its not somthing that i've used before, not somthing i knew i could even tap into, but then again im not calling the shots right now" the quote is from vicious cycle"
Well that explains it, Zarathos used it, not Johnny. Danny Ketch technically never used the Penance Stare either, Noble Kale was always in control. 
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zoom

For the billionth time.  Zarathos isn't a part of modern Ghost Rider.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DEADPOOL
Zoom said:
"For the billionth time.  Zarathos isn't a part of modern Ghost Rider."
The current Ghost Rider series takes place after the Hammer Lane mini-series where Zarathos reforms himself inside of Johnny and they make a truce, which led to Road to Damnation where Johnny tries to escape from Hell by making a deal with an Angel... which turned out to be a lie and he returned to hell, only to finally escape in his new series.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zoom

I'm pretty sure Hammer Lane and Road to Damnation aren't cannon.  There's a lot of inconsistancies.

In fact, as told in Life and Death of Johnny Blaze (not even that good of a story mind you but certainly cannon as it takes place during the current series), Johnny never regained the power of the Ghost Rider until he was sent to hell.  His powers in Road to Damnation were also completely different than the ones he currently wields.

His powers are well beyond anything Zarathos has ever done.  That's not Zarathos.  It's the spirit of vengeance.

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By blade hunter
Zoom said:
"

I'm pretty sure Hammer Lane and Road to Damnation aren't cannon.  There's a lot of inconsistancies.

In fact, as told in Life and Death of Johnny Blaze (not even that good of a story mind you but certainly cannon as it takes place during the current series), Johnny never regained the power of the Ghost Rider until he was sent to hell.  His powers in Road to Damnation were also completely different than the ones he currently wields.

His powers are well beyond anything Zarathos has ever done.  That's not Zarathos.  It's the spirit of vengeance.

"

are u saying noble kale?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zoom

Nah, more like God's vengeance.  It's stupid but it is what it is and it ain't Zarathos.

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By blade hunter

we don't really know yet, with the new origin and everything and we don't know what zarathos can do at full power but i get ur point

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I always thought Zarathos was God's Vengeance......

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By blade hunter
TheDrifter said:
"I always thought Zarathos was God's Vengeance......"
well noble is the angel of death which is pritty much the same thing
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zoom
TheDrifter said:

Then why is he such a bad guy?
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By blade hunter
Zoom said:
"TheDrifter said:

Then why is he such a bad guy?"
zarathos dose what is best for him and if thats being the bad guy then he will do it but with johnny he's kind of an anti-hero, so what im saying is he dose what benafits him the most
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DEADPOOL
Zoom said:
"

"

You mean Zarathos as Ghost Rider? In the original series, Zarathos was very weak from being trapped in the Soul Crystal and Johnny was able to remain in control, but didn't have knowledge of what power he possessed. As Zarathos slowly regained his strength though, Johnny found it harder to remain in control until Zarathos was split from Johnny, willingly entering the Soul Crystal to wage an eternal battle with his mortal enemy Centurious.
When Zarathos later returned in the Midnight Sons, he possessed powerful magic and could even control all the elements, not just fire and Hellfire. And since at full power he rivals Mephisto, I don't think we've ever seen Zarathos' true power.

In the Life and Death of Johnny Blaze, he was shot shot in the head and killed by Satan's Earthly servants as he was attempting to transform into Ghost Rider. Since Johnny can die, they went to Hell. However this was a part of Satan's plan to escape, since what Johnny didn't realize was that he's bonded to an Angel and can leave whenever he wants. This would explain Johnny's sudden entrapment in Hell at the beginning of Road to Damnation.

In Road to Damnation, Johnny mentioned learning some "tricks" during his time in Hell.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zoom

Right, tricks like spitting hellfire 100 feet or shooting flaming chains out of his mouth, things he's never done before or since.

blade hunter said:

"Zoom said:
"TheDrifter said:

zarathos dose what is best for him and if thats being the bad guy then he will do it but with johnny he's kind of an anti-hero, so what im saying is he dose what benafits him the most
"
Did you read Seige of Darkness?  The guy's evil with a capital E.
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By blade hunter
Zoom said:
"Right, tricks like spitting hellfire 100 feet or shooting flaming chains out of his mouth, things he's never done before or since.

blade hunter said:
"Zoom said:
"TheDrifter said:

"
Did you read Seige of Darkness?  The guy's evil with a capital E."
yeah but thats what evil people [in this case demon] do they do what benifits them the most
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DEADPOOL
Zoom said:
"Right, tricks like spitting hellfire 100 feet or shooting flaming chains out of his mouth, things he's never done before or since."
Well Johnny learned them in Hell, so of course he never used them before. And I believe I recall him spitting fire in the current series.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zoom
DEADPOOL said:
"Zoom said:
"Right, tricks like spitting hellfire 100 feet or shooting flaming chains out of his mouth, things he's never done before or since."
Well Johnny learned them in Hell, so of course he never used them before. And I believe I recall him spitting fire in the current series."
He's thrown fire.  He's exploded.  Never spat it, though he did it 2 or 3 times during Road to Damnation.
Avatar image for ghost_rider_109
ghost rider 109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ghost rider 109

jonny blaze will so win and please be my freind

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points