Ghost Rider & Dante /vs/ Wonder Woman & Ares

• 52 results
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am not sure on what level Ares is but let's clear a few things.Even if you nerf GR, he still can still burn your soul via hellfire.

Innocent means nothing.He burned people before with no regrets and bla bla bla.

Strength means nothing.You can however ko the host but SoV will take over and the only means to harm him is high level magic and heaven weapons.He was completely destroyed and reformed, he had his head, legs destroyed and reformed.

If you wonder about his level, it goes like this.Odin>SoV GR>heralds and other beings stronger that heralds but not stronger than Odin.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not sure on what level Ares is but let's clear a few things.Even if you nerf GR, he still can still burn your soul via hellfire.

Innocent means nothing.He burned people before with no regrets and bla bla bla.

Strength means nothing.You can however ko the host but SoV will take over and the only means to harm him is high level magic and heaven weapons.He was completely destroyed and reformed, he had his head, legs destroyed and reformed.

If you wonder about his level, it goes like this.Odin>SoV GR>heralds and other beings stronger that heralds but not stronger than Odin.

nerfed Ghost Rider?

How much I nerfed him?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: penance stare but it's in general.Penance stare is not his only weapon, he just uses PS more than hellfire burn.Hellfire can burn both flesh and soul.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: penance stare but it's in general.Penance stare is not his only weapon, he just uses PS more than hellfire burn.Hellfire can burn both flesh and soul.

it´s allowed hahaha

I changed it almost the same day