Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EliteMan737

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Comic Daredevil

Round 2: MCU Daredevil

Round 3: Netflix Daredevil

Standard gear for both characters, bloodblusted, random encounter, battle in Earthrealm from Mortal Kombat

No Caption Provided

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@eliteman737: MCU Daredevil and Netflix Daredevil are the same.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: my apologies. So, what do you think about this matchup?

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@eliteman737: Probably loses to comic DD, but wins against the live action version

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt all rounds and here is why. He is the most cautious person out there who 1v1's dragons and wyverns with ease. He spots trouble a mile away and would understand instantly that a guy in a bright red suit with horns is likely different than the rest. He'd know quickly that this guy might be trouble and Geralt would Axii the hell out of DD before he knew what hit him. Not only that, Geralt can spit fire from his hands at 20ft away in a jet stream, or can launch it 360 degrees around him and also use a Force Push type of a move, put up a powerful barrier just before harmful things hit him and is probably equally as fast as DD in combat speed. He is a confirmed Blur to the human eye, even very skilled and well trained humans. With sword ruins, his reach of the sword twirl swing is extended to about 15 feet away from himself. The odds are DD winning that battle are low.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wins all three rounds. 2 and 3 are the same anyway.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt stomps all hell out of the live-action versions.

Not sure about R1, I've never read a DD comic in my life.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

Geralt would win against all live-action versions. This is someone who duels monsters twice his size on a regular basis, not to mention that he's fought against hordes enemies, both human or otherwise.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rac95

The last two versions are definitely extremly dead. Comic Daredevil would be more difficult, but I would still give Geralt the edge here. I don't think that DD can throw his billy club fast enough to make it unblockable for Geralt and surprising him is fairly difficult considering that all of his senses are enhanced too, plus Geralt has most likely a power advantage and much more combat experience and when it comes down to close combat, which it will, Geralt has his signs

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Daredevil stomps round 1 - he gets blitzed to hell. Geralt wrecks round 2 & 3, though.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Geralt wins all rounds.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Geralt use magic in Round 1? If not, then I'll side with Comic DD in a tough fight. The other fight is largely in Geralt's favor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil stomps round 1 - he gets blitzed to hell. Geralt wrecks round 2 & 3, though.

Why is Daredevil capable of blitzing Geralt when Dettlaff and lots of other vampires aren't, and when he doesn't blitz in-character and has never done it on anyone as fast or skilled as Geralt?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BeaconofStrength
@lubub55 said:
@beaconofstrength said:

Why is Daredevil capable of blitzing Geralt when Dettlaff and lots of other vampires aren't, and when he doesn't blitz in-character and has never done it on anyone as fast or skilled as Geralt?

Geralt is barely fast enough to deflect arrows. He's done nothing remotely close to say he can keep up with Daredevil's speed. Borderline featless Vampires aren't proof of Geralt being faster than Daredevil. Daredevil easily deflects bullets - Geralt is not in Daredevil's league, when it comes to speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength:

Geralt is barely fast enough to deflect arrows.

No Caption Provided

Here he deflects a crossbow bolt, which is faster than an arrow, with his sword whilst running an not even focusing. He has also caught a crossbow bolt fired behind him.

He's done nothing remotely close to say he can keep up with Daredevil's speed.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Daredevil easily deflects bullets

Matt repeatedly says that he is able to telegraph the aim of the gun due to his Radar Sense.

Please tell me why he will speedblitz here though, when as far as I know he has never done so before.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55:

Here he deflects a crossbow bolt, which is faster than an arrow, with his sword whilst running an not even focusing. He has also caught a crossbow bolt fired behind him.

Still not nearly as fast as a bullet. Even the fastest of crossbow bolts aren't faster than bullets. Dodging them would be effortless for Matt.

In all three videos, none of the characters had any good speed feats, except for the last one. None of those characters have any noteable reaction feats, and are not comparable to Matt. You're posting semi-featless characters as an argument on why Geralt is faster than Daredevil.

Matt repeatedly says that he is able to telegraph the aim of the gun due to his Radar Sense.

Matt has already shown to have fast enough reflexes to dodge/block a bullet, after it leaves the barrel. Radar sense is just another advantage on top of his overwhelming speed.

Please tell me why he will speedblitz here though, when as far as I know he has never done so before.

He's not going to speedblitz Geralt in the normal sense, but he's way too fast for Geralt to come close to keeping up with. Geralt just doesn't have the speed feats to contend.

Geralt just doesn't have the speed to remotely keep up with Matt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength:

Still not nearly as fast as a bullet. Even the fastest of crossbow bolts aren't faster than bullets.

I know. I'm just saying that your claim about him struggling to deflect arrows is outright false.

Dodging them would be effortless for Matt.

Probably.

In all three videos, none of the characters had any good speed feats, except for the last one. None of those characters have any noteable reaction feats, and are not comparable to Matt. You're posting semi-featless characters as an argument on why Geralt is faster than Daredevil.

They're vampires, and Witcherverse vampires are insane. I'm tired right now, but I will post some feats for them tomorrow.

Matt has already shown to have fast enough reflexes to dodge/block a bullet, after it leaves the barrel.

Could you provide scans please?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cpt_nice

Round 1 is debatable, Geralt is slower and his reaction speed is a lot lower. But he is not completely outclassed and he has way more versatility than Matt, especially considering he can outhax him.

Round 2/3 is a ridiculous lolstomp for Geralt.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@lubub55:

I know. I'm just saying that your claim about him struggling to deflect arrows is outright false.

Fair enough, but there's still a tremendous speed gap.

Probably.

No, definitely.

They're vampires, and Witcherverse vampires are insane. I'm tired right now, but I will post some feats for them tomorrow.

They're stronger and faster than normal humans, but absolutely nothing close to Matt's level of speed.

Could you provide scans please?

Yup.

Here.

And here.

And more!

Guess what.

And there's even more that I'm too lazy to post.

Geralt isn't close to Matt in speed.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ThePreface

@cpt_nice: I'm not trying to go back and forth here, but how is Geralt slower in reaction speed? He's been trained since childhood like Matt, difference being that Geralt has been mutated twice. Three times if you count the mutations during Blood & Wine.

His base reaction speed is on par with Daredevil's. Add a Blizzard potion into the mix before the fight and Geralt's reaction time is comparable to a speedster's.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepreface: I don't remember him actually deflecting bullets like BoS said, but he very consistently and almost casually dodges gunfire, and bullets are significantly faster than crossbow bolts.

It just helps he has way more feats to choose from.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepreface: And those scans he just posted just prove it.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay he dodges bullets. In the books he decapitated three guys in one blink. And the poitions from the games are canon. Part of the reason for the Trial of Grasses is so that post mutation the potions don't kill him (they're extremely toxic to normal people). I wouldn't say he's at Matt's level but he's in the same ball park. Add a Blizzard potion and he far surpasses Matt.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also forgot. Geralt has Samum bombs that blind and deafen his enemies. There are subterranean monsters he has to hunt that are blind. Like Daredevil they have extremely proficient hearing. Toss one of those in Matt's radius and if Geralt is feeling cranky Matt is dead.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think his signs are still a bit disregarded in R1. Quen and Yrden would be a huge advantage, considering that one is a shield that reflects damage back if it is broken and the other slows enemies in a certain area down. So if they aren't restricted in R1 Geralt has good chances

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stylez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt wins all rounds. Aside from his more versatile physical arsenal, Quen dampens any blow DD manages to land, which in itself will be difficult, and Yrden slows him to a crawl. Not to mention Axii, which potentially eliminates the need for effort on Geralts part. With signs, this is a curb stomp. Without, its close, but Geralts experience, skill and arsenal takes it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt in all rounds. Superior physicality (maybe with exception of reflex), better equipment and more skilled with his weapon of choice (though Matt is better in unarmed combat). Signs give him massive advantage.

Round 2/3 is a stomp in Geralt's favor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Geralt.

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt in all rounds. Superior physicality (maybe with exception of reflex), better equipment and more skilled with his weapon of choice (though Matt is better in unarmed combat). Signs give him massive advantage.

Round 2/3 is a stomp in Geralt's favor.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the_wspanialy

@lubub55: Btw. I think that Geralt deflecting shot from the Professor (on close distance) is even better showing of Geralt's reaction to projectiles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: Btw. I think that Geralt deflecting shot from the Professor (on close distance) is even better showing of Geralt's reaction to projectiles.

I'm actually replaying the first game at the moment.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:
@the_wspanialy said:

I'm actually replaying the first game at the moment.

Cool. Have fun ^^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Daredevil defenders?

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt.. Too Versatile in power. And Theoretically could be stronger due to being Superhuman.

johanshieh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Geralt just constantly use Aard and Igni to distract DD?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt, but I'd like to see a case made for Daredevil.

GreedoSolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt wins in a good fight.

emperorLion18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately despite being one of my favorite hero’s I say Geralt but after a gruesome fight

Matt’s nervous system and senses have been enhanced by the radioactive compounds he was exposed to that blinded him granting enhanced reflexes, agility along with extreme superhuman senses (sonar, radar, electromagnetic detection, hearing, touch, smell, etc). He is also a pretty sting peak human who I argue can lift around 800lbs. He’s also considered one of the greatest fighters on the planet who’s gone toe to toe with superhuman such as Spider-Man (a 50 toner with blinding speed and agility), Captain America (yes because the man is more than peak human as he can lift around 5 tons as seen in his feats) and KingPin (who borders between peak/enhanced ho could maybe lift 1500lbs or 1 ton like Batman). He’s also fought bullseye who has indestructible bones and literal perfect aim.

Unfortunately physically Gerald has him outmatched in strength and endurance as it’s superhuman (around Captain America and Deathstroke level). His reflexes are actually impressive. Him blocking a crossbow bolt (which travels about 350 feet per second) with no effort within a distance of 10 feet is akin to dodging a bullet. I’d give that edge to Matt but only by a hair but completely outclasses him in agility. Matt may be a great martial artist but unlike Geralt he is not out for the kill. Plus nerve strikes and weak point attacks could be countered by Geralts healing factor. Geralt is too versatile especially with his magic and his swords. It will take a while for Gerald to get around Matt’s 360 degree awareness but after he wears him down I see Gerald taking the kill. I see the fight ending with Matt disarming Geralts silver sword and the two do a classic anime like sword clash with the two striking one another and while Geralt suffers a grievous wound he would heal but Matt on the other hand…dies as he’s just a man.

NoLifeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NoLifeKing

I think Daredevil takes Gerald dow pretty casually in the first round, Matt doesn't really focus on brute strength to take down people, he could just tap gerard's nerve clusters to knock him out.

MCU / Netflix DD gets washed real quick though, he is nowhere near his comic self.

Droggellord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is TW3 Geralt, he slaughters Daredevil 0 difficulty

If it's Book Geralt he might put up a fight buts still heavily leaning towards Geralt

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1-Comic DD should win

R2-Geralt for the win