Galactus vs The Spectre

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Living Tribunal's face. And those scans are indeed from the story that the IB appeared in. The art is the same.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#152  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Living Tribunal's face. And those scans are indeed from the story that the IB appeared in. The art is the same. "
I know you can see the LT's face. But the concepts in Marvel were created by TOAA. Not the IB.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, galactusishere has undisputable proof that the IB created LT. Because the art is exactly the same as the story in which the IB appears in. 
It was stated by Thanos that when she sacrificed herself she CREATED ALL.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Dude, galactusishere has undisputable proof that the IB created LT. Because the art is exactly the same as the story in which the IB appears in. It was stated by Thanos that when she sacrificed herself she CREATED ALL. "
Yes. Because the artist was the same, it's indisputable proof [/sarcasm] 

Is that why marvel states that TOAA is the supreme being in the marvel universe, that created everything, and that the LT's only superior is TOAA? Is that why the object created by the IB couldn't even scratch the LT, when the HOTU (the object created by TOAA) smacked the LT around like a child? But wait, the art is the same, so everything Marvel holds as cannon about TOAA must be false. 

Seriously, that was the worst argument I've ever seen.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#155  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Dude, galactusishere has undisputable proof that the IB created LT. Because the art is exactly the same as the story in which the IB appears in. It was stated by Thanos that when she sacrificed herself she CREATED ALL. "
Puppet account mimicking idiocy....I love it.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By MKF30

This is amusing thinking Galactus can kill Spectre...lol

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut: 
Sigh. You know that the IG is only 6 gems, while the IB was 7 right? 
@MKF30:
Yea, after seeing how he had trouble with a sky-father level being, got his ass handed to him by captain marvel,was utterly worthless agianst an alien invasion, was utterly useless agains the AM before he got backing by the mages, then ima say that Galactus stomps.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Red_Blade

The Spectre on a good day should cornhole Galactus

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Sigh. You know that the IG is only 6 gems, while the IB was 7 right? @MKF30: Yea, after seeing how he had trouble with a sky-father level being, got his ass handed to him by captain marvel,was utterly worthless agianst an alien invasion, was utterly useless agains the AM before he got backing by the mages, then ima say that Galactus stomps. "
You know that TOAA is the supreme being in Marvel, right?

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#160  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Red_Blade said:
" The Spectre on a good day should cornhole Galactus "
Cornhole?  The game?  I suck at that, so I assume that you mean loose horribly. :-P
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#161  Edited By MrDirector786

I love how the only person backing Galactus is someone with Galactus in his name who stated himself that Galactus is his favorite character and how half of his proof Galactus wins is overexaggerating stuff.

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut: 
What does that have to do with anything? the IB was stated to be THE ONLY being to exist. That's why she commited suicide, because she was alone. 
@Red_Blade:
And you don't provide any evidence. 
Get real, Galactus stomps.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Red_Blade
@MrDirector786 said:
" I love how the only person backing Galactus is someone with Galactus in his name who stated himself that Galactus is his favorite character and how half of his proof Galactus wins is overexaggerating stuff. "
Not to mention all these fake accounts that come out of no where
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By MKF30
@Red_Blade said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" I love how the only person backing Galactus is someone with Galactus in his name who stated himself that Galactus is his favorite character and how half of his proof Galactus wins is overexaggerating stuff. "
Not to mention all these fake accounts that come out of no where "

Seems to be a trend on here, look at the spike kid lol
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Goenitz

Spectre

Matanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Matanza
@Goenitz said:
" Spectre "
Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
#1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent ace said:
" @Goenitz said:
" Spectre "
"
Avatar image for galactusischere
Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Galactusischere

@Red_Blade:
You say that for everybody?

I like how everybody thinks that a useless Spectre can defeat Galactus who destroys aliens that Spectre was helpless against on a daily basis :\

Galactus kills any Spectre....minus dawn of time. Then Galen would just take out the UN and nullify his ass. 

If you think otherwise you either are biased towards Spectre or DC, or you just hate Galactus.

Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Galactusischere

@MrDirector786:

How am I exaggerating? What I state is fact. Galactus was eating the omniverse in FF 337-339. He didn't finish the job because he nullified himself and that universe from existence. 100% canon. 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Galactusischere said:
"

@MrDirector786:

How am I exaggerating? What I state is fact. Galactus was eating the omniverse in FF 337-339. He didn't finish the job because he nullified himself and that universe from existence. 100% canon. 

"
No he didn't. Nothing about the dialogue, the narration, the art, etc. said he was eating the omniverse. Stop making things up.
Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Galactusischere

@Lance Uppercut:
Three bios don't lie. 
And please tell me, why would Galactus nullify himself + a universe that he DOESN'T want to destroy, if he was only a threat to that universe?

chewbaccazm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#172  Edited By chewbaccazm

spectre ftw

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Galactusischere said:
"

@Lance Uppercut:
Three bios don't lie. 
And please tell me, why would Galactus nullify himself + a universe that he DOESN'T want to destroy, if he was only a threat to that universe?

"
Show me the three bios that say he was eating the omniverse. 

The same reason Reed Richards would nullify a universe and recreate it to get rid of Abraxas. It don't make him a threat to the multiverse. IF he were, the LT would have demolished him a long time ago in favor of an idea that worked. This is an over exaggeration, just like when you claimed the IB made all the cosmics based on them appearing in the same story, just like when you claimed Thanos stalemated Odin, etc. etc.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By MKF30
@agent ace said:
" @Goenitz said:
" Spectre "
"
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

edit.

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786:
A guy that got his ass kicked by alies, lost to an amped Captian Marvel, had trouble with a sky-father ain't beating even annihlation Galactus. The Galactus that was on his death bed, yet released a blast that destroyed 3 solar systems.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By reactor
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Lance Uppercut: What does that have to do with anything? the IB was stated to be THE ONLY being to exist. That's why she commited suicide, because she was alone. @Red_Blade: And you don't provide any evidence. Get real, Galactus stomps. "
Such a small post...

Yet so much fail...
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By MKF30

Dude that's hilarious ^

Ok, my quote didn't come out but Spectre stomps here...

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Reactor:

Sigh. You don't read and say that? lol. 

K, it was stated on panel according to the scans that were posted. 

@MKF30
:     
You haven't read last planet standing, fantastic four 339, last galactus story or even annihlation. I'm not suprised. 
Galen stomps still with utter and absolute ease.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By MKF30

lol have you read Day of Vengence or classic Spectre? I doubt it...Spectre kills Galactus...Let's put it this way, ZH Parallax, Darkseid and AM had trouble with Spectre(in AM's fight he had his abilities increased by magic of all DC's heroes) but still...AM would wipe out Galactus easily....yet Spectre gave him a hard time and eventually beat him.

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol ZH Parallax is going to defeat Galactus...with freaking entropy rifts? Galactus is older than TIME and SPACE. And yes I have read up on both Spectre and Phoenix. Neither of them are up to Galactus' level. My job here is to end them.

DoV Spectre was hard pressed against a SHAZAM who was weakend but was in the RoE...that's what a sky-father? Elder-God? Spectre was utterly useless against aliens, while Galactus EATS aliens when he is STARVING. BCA Galactus was eating the omniverse. Last Planet Standing Galactus reverted the LIVING TRIBUNAL's blast against him. Read up on Galactus and learn.

Galactus stomps.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"

lol ZH Parallax is going to defeat Galactus...with freaking entropy rifts? Galactus is older than TIME and SPACE. And yes I have read up on both Spectre and Phoenix. Neither of them are up to Galactus' level. My job here is to end them.

DoV Spectre was hard pressed against a SHAZAM who was weakend but was in the RoE...that's what a sky-father? Elder-God? Spectre was utterly useless against aliens, while Galactus EATS aliens when he is STARVING. BCA Galactus was eating the omniverse. Last Planet Standing Galactus reverted the LIVING TRIBUNAL's blast against him. Read up on Galactus and learn.

Galactus stomps.

"

No he wasn't. We've covered this already. 

Besides, Galactus was owned by a God Blast from Thor, couldn't even step to Shuma Gorath, was turned in to Clyde Wynchams play thing, nearly died from having two planets smashed in to him, had his face cracked by Beta Ray Bill, got knocked over by Hercules punching him, etc. etc. You're not making a case for Galactus, you're trying to make a case  against the Spectre. If you want to pull out bad moments for the Spectre, there are numerous low showings for Galactus.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By warlock360

The only bad showings Galan has, is when he is hungering and starving, which, in the case of thor blasting him (twice) was the case. 

Spectre only loses this since the presence wouldn't allow him to kill galactus.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By MKF30

Elder God's are from MK...lol If you mean an Elder/Skyfather..yeah.. riseofapocalypse... 

And You do know ZH Parallax recreated the Universe right? lol I want to see Galactus do that...he needs planets to live and Heralds to help him...doesn't sound so powerful to me in comparison not for nothing. 

Besides, Spectre has done far more impressive feats then Galactus if you compare their history... 

Galactus has gotten defeated, outsmarted by far more people as oppose to Spectre. Besides, Galactus half the time is a tad overrated anyway...he's not even top4/5 most powerful in Marvel Universe.  

Spectre doesn't have many low showings or defeats(and if he was he just came back shortly after anyway since he's an eternal spirit of vengence technically)

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By warlock360

And The Phoenix entity ITSELF (not jean grey or ANY other embodiement) is well above galactus.

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
"

Galactus stomps.

"
No he wasn't. We've covered this already.   Besides, Galactus was owned by a God Blast from Thor, couldn't even step to Shuma Gorath, was turned in to Clyde Wynchams play thing, nearly died from having two planets smashed in to him, had his face cracked by Beta Ray Bill, got knocked over by Hercules punching him, etc. etc. You're not making a case for Galactus, you're trying to make a case  against the Spectre. If you want to pull out bad moments for the Spectre, there are numerous low showings for Galactus. "

Yea, ok. Sure let's use low-feats that are over 40 years old from a STARVING GALACTUS who was also EXHAUSTED. Shuma was never a threat to  Galactus. He dies from two planets colliding..because...he was drained by hunger and the infinity gems. He told Stardust that the crack in his armor was of absolutely no consequence, because Galactus IS the power of the cosmos. He has no true form or size. Hercules got owned afterwards, and again a low-feat by a starving Galactus that was over 30 years ago.  

And you never covered the BCA Galactus thing. He nullified himself plus that universe in order for the omniverse to be spared. UN back then had no restarting ability to it. And we all know how much Galactus hates death. 

Spectre has more low-showings than Galactus BTW.

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30 said:
"

Elder God's are from MK...lol If you mean an Elder/Skyfather..yeah.. riseofapocalypse... 

And You do know ZH Parallax recreated the Universe right? lol I want to see Galactus do that...he needs planets to live and Heralds to help him...doesn't sound so powerful to me in comparison not for nothing. 

Besides, Spectre has done far more impressive feats then Galactus if you compare their history... 

Galactus has gotten defeated, outsmarted by far more people as oppose to Spectre. Besides, Galactus half the time is a tad overrated anyway...Spectre doesn't have many low showings or defeats(and if he was he just came back shortly after anyway since he's already dead technically)

"

Elder gods are from marvel too... 

Galactus contains the power of cosmos inside of him. He contains the bonds that chain Abraxas to Eternity. He is Equity, a face of the living tribunal. 

Spectre has done nothing more impressive than Galactus.  He has more low-showings than galactus, what are you talking about? Aliens, Eclipso, SUpergirl, AM, Parallax, Ion, Mxy, Bat-Mite, Emperor Joker, etc.  
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By MKF30

No he doesn't...Spectre will kill Galactus...even lower powered Spectre versions/showings have proved to be ridiculous...A full powered classic Spectre vs. Full fed Galactus, Spectre will kill him...

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
"

Galactus stomps.

"
No he wasn't. We've covered this already.   Besides, Galactus was owned by a God Blast from Thor, couldn't even step to Shuma Gorath, was turned in to Clyde Wynchams play thing, nearly died from having two planets smashed in to him, had his face cracked by Beta Ray Bill, got knocked over by Hercules punching him, etc. etc. You're not making a case for Galactus, you're trying to make a case  against the Spectre. If you want to pull out bad moments for the Spectre, there are numerous low showings for Galactus. "

Yea, ok. Sure let's use low-feats that are over 40 years old from a STARVING GALACTUS who was also EXHAUSTED. Shuma was never a threat to  Galactus. He dies from two planets colliding..because...he was drained by hunger and the infinity gems. He told Stardust that the crack in his armor was of absolutely no consequence, because Galactus IS the power of the cosmos. He has no true form or size. Hercules got owned afterwards, and again a low-feat by a starving Galactus that was over 30 years ago.  

And you never covered the BCA Galactus thing. He nullified himself plus that universe in order for the omniverse to be spared. UN back then had no restarting ability to it. And we all know how much Galactus hates death. 

Spectre has more low-showings than Galactus BTW.

"
You still have provided no proof that he was eating the omniverse. It's more cheap talk from you and you're alter ego. Should we skip to the more recent parts of Godhunter, where he was getting owned by an alien race that BRB was able to take out? Or maybe when he was ganked by Aegis? What about when Dark Phoenix was about to own him?
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By warlock360
@Morpheus_ said:
"

Galactus, despite been fed quite recently, allows greed to consume him once again. Thus, he aproaches New Earth. Upon neutralizing Earth's heroes (no matter the effort that would require - assume he succeeded), he is ready to consume the planet. Jim Corrigan, The Spectre, senses Galactus hideous, past crimes and is compelled to intervene, both to assist in saving his home planet (he is, after all Earth's last hope), but also bringing to Galactus the Vengeance of God -which he righteously deserves.Will he succeed?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"
then Galan is F'ked
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By MKF30

@Voidheart said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
"

Galactus, despite been fed quite recently, allows greed to consume him once again. Thus, he aproaches New Earth. Upon neutralizing Earth's heroes (no matter the effort that would require - assume he succeeded), he is ready to consume the planet. Jim Corrigan, The Spectre, senses Galactus hideous, past crimes and is compelled to intervene, both to assist in saving his home planet (he is, after all Earth's last hope), but also bringing to Galactus the Vengeance of God -which he righteously deserves.Will he succeed?

"
then Galan is F'ked"

Quoted for the win ;)

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30: 
Nope.  
The great devourer of worlds > the so called hand of god. 
@Lance Uppercut: 
Lol what? Dark phoenix never met Galactus. Reed Richards said that her power rivaled that of Galactus. Nothing more. And Reed had only seen a Galactus that was STARVING back then. Galactus was drained by BRB when that happened. PIS was against him. CIS was against him. Those aliens had created a weapon that was capable of devestating a galaxy. They were infinitely more advanced than those aliens that attacked DC earth.
@MKF30:
There is no full fed Galactus.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By warlock360

Presence = TOAA

Glactus < TOAA

Presence > Galactus

Presence will > Galactus

Presence wants Galan dead, and sends his embodiment of wrath, unbound. He's deadmeat.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By MKF30

Rise has obviously chosen set himself in "blind fanboy mode" now.....lol 

Devourer of Worlds>>Vengence of God? No...lol but very amusing none the less man. That made me laugh. 

Galactus has been defeated or dealt with FAR more times then Spectre has....by lesser beings no less at times. As it's been posted in here...you should read more and you'll see that.

Not only are you off with that badly but you obviously have nothing to back up that claim...Spectre owns Galactus...and Spectre doesn't need to eat planets to umm stay at full power ;)   

And again, Galactus isn't even top 5 Marvel's most powerful list....Spectre is top 5 in DCU....easily

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA = Primal Monitor > Mandrakk who was eating the Presence. 

The Presnece takes no part in this. If we bring in the Presence into this, then Galen gets the UN + his ship + all he universe busters he has + his brothers and sisters + the Infinity Being
Sorry try again.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By warlock360

Spectre, my dear friend, is like the Living Tribunal but for DC.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By MKF30

Presence loses to nobody....unless he wants to lol

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30: 
 Yea, that's why Mandrakk was eating him?
@Voidheart:
Living Tribunal doesn't fight vampirs or leprichauns. He doesn't regularly get his ass beat by weaklinks such as Parallax. Or powerful foes who would still be nothing to Eternity such as the AM. Or of course who could forget Mxy and Bat-Mite?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"@Lance Uppercut: Lol what? Dark phoenix never met Galactus. Reed Richards said that her power rivaled that of Galactus. Nothing more. And Reed had only seen a Galactus that was STARVING back then. Galactus was drained by BRB when that happened. PIS was against him. CIS was against him. Those aliens had created a weapon that was capable of devestating a galaxy. They were infinitely more advanced than those aliens that attacked DC earth.
Correction. When Rachel Summers owned him. And don't try  to hide it. Galactus couldn't even take a bunch of aliens. And BRB didn't drain Galactus. He starved him. And Galactus couldn't do anything to stop him.