Galactus vs Rune King Thor

• 194 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alyssabird

Galactus has come to take the magic of the Runes with the means of sating his never ending hunger. However, Thor happily meet's the challenge, and after many years of solitude within the Ruins of Asgard; mastering his abilities, he has mastered the Warriors Madness, and can willingly go into it in a controlled manner; commingled with his preparation and wielding of ancient, but powerful items, he is prepared to take on the cosmic entity to the death. Rules are as followed:

• Galactus begins at """100%"""" after devouring four planets, but is logically draining.
  • Rune King Thor comes with Destroyer Armour, OF, Runes, Belt of Strength, Mjolnir & is in Warriors Madness, amped by Asgard.
  • Battle takes place in Asgard
  • Begins one mile apart
  • The planet is un-bustable.
  • Morals Off
Galactus
Galactus
Rune King Thor
Rune King Thor

Due to an increased amount of arguments about these characters; the match-up now seems logical.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Alyssabird

We seemingly have solidified an understanding that a Celestial is about in league with Galactus; also, intentionally created to be Superior.

Odin at an amplified level has taken on nine of these beings, tanking their attacks and even slide them in half.Now, with Rune King Thor beyond Odin, even amplified, at proven from his inability to stop the Ragnorak and viewing those above him as gods; and having Rune King Thor amplified himself, I believe he should take this battle quite handily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Alyssabird
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Alyssabird said:

We seemingly have solidified an understanding that a Celestial is about in league with Galactus; also, intentionally created to be Superior.

Odin at an amplified level has taken on nine of these beings, tanking their attacks and even slide them in half.Now, with Rune King Thor beyond Odin, even amplified, at proven from his inability to stop the Ragnorak and viewing those above him as gods; and having Rune King Thor amplified himself, I believe he should take this battle quite handily.

I thought I showed you scan of Galactus one shotting Celestial?

As for the battle I've always seen as Rune King Thor slightly superior to Galactus and with these power ups he should win.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Alyssabird

MODS DONT LOCK, an argument has and was being made.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alyssabird

ATM, we have Omniscience & Teleportation for Thor, and Galactus fans haven't brought up a way as to how Galactus can win this battle. Any input is highly recommended.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why the hell the mods locked the thread?

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very interesting discussion so far.

Post by BlueHope (277 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

Rune King Thor have galaxy or multi galaxies buster feats? He tanked a galaxy buster attack? He defeated someone who Galactus have difficulty to fight?

Posted 47 minutes ago
Post by Alyssabird (1,266 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@logy5000 said:

@Alyssabird said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@Alyssabird said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@logy5000 said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: If you're that confident in Thor's victory, why make the thread?

100% Power Galactus wins btw.

It's not my thread.

It's (@Alyssabird:)

This user made points which was ignored, and to be fair; it needs to be logically answered.

Nobody made a valid point as to how Galactus can beat omniscience.

omniscience isn't a power,level. it's a knowledge ability.

omniscience will make Thor know he can't win the fight, thus he will go and beg Galactus for a pardon.

The ability to know everything, including Galactus better than Galactus knows himself. Thus anticipation and prevailing will ensue; Beta Ray Bill, with some mere logical assumptions was able to best the Cosmic Entity and COULD have killed him. Do you honestly believe Galactus can contend with Rune King Thor by any means?

In all fairness, Galan was hungry in that fight.

Due to being out-witted by Beta Ray Bill. Read what I said and there would have been no reason for you're response. If you cannot make a valid argument for Galactus, please stop posting.

Posted 44 minutes ago
Post by All_Mighty_Beyonder (478 posts) See mini bio Level 22
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@Alyssabird said:

@Alyssabird said:

@logy5000 said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: If you're that confident in Thor's victory, why make the thread?

It's not my thread.

This user made points which was ignored, and to be fair; it needs to be logically answered.

omniscience will make Thor know he can't win the fight, thus he will go and beg Galactus for a pardon.

The ability to know everything, including Galactus better than Galactus knows himself. Thus anticipation and prevailing will ensue; Beta Ray Bill, with some mere logical assumptions was able to best the Cosmic Entity and COULD have killed him. Do you honestly believe Galactus can contend with Rune King Thor by any means?

okey, how could this spooky omniscience make Thor win eactly? just how? and please, don't bring me insane delusive assumptions, i want feats.

Posted 44 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@BlueHope said:

Rune King Thor have galaxy or multi galaxies buster feats? He tanked a galaxy buster attack? He defeated someone who Galactus have difficulty to fight?

Thor nearly killed Beta Ray Bill alongside Surfer. BRB whom has out-witted Galactus, so yes.

Posted 43 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@Alyssabird said:

@Alyssabird said:

@logy5000 said:

It's not my thread.

okey, how could this spooky omniscience make Thor win eactly? just how? and please, don't bring me insane delusive assumptions, i want feats.

He can avoid him, and if an Asgardian has done it before, why wouldn't another Asgardian do it again? Also, read the damn battle rules; RKT is amped, and honestly, he could probably just blast Galactus to bits with all the power amps lol

Posted 40 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@Alyssabird said:

@BlueHope said:

Thor nearly killed Beta Ray Bill alongside Surfer. BRB whom has out-witted Galactus, so yes.

How hurt a hungry Galactus make him a galaxy buster?

Posted 40 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@BlueHope said:

@Alyssabird said:

@BlueHope said:

Grammar.

Also, I still haven't heard one reason as to how Galactus could beat omniscience. I brought up my argument, someone bring up theirs.

Posted 40 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@Alyssabird said:

@BlueHope said:

@Alyssabird said:

@BlueHope said:

Grammar.

Also, I still haven't heard one reason as to how Galactus could beat omniscience. I brought up my argument, someone bring up theirs.

Cosmic Awareness in great scale

Posted 38 minutes ago
Post by stu (350 posts) See mini bio Level 9
FollowSend a PM

Galactus wins. It doesnt matter how powerful is opponent is. Galactus is resourceful and one of the most intelligent being there is.Powers are not enough to take him.

Posted 38 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@stu said:

Galactus wins. It doesnt matter how powerful is opponent is. Galactus is resourceful and one of the most intelligent being there is.Powers are not enough to take him.

Galactus has been toppled by a God Blast from classic thor. So yes, he does physically have a boundary Also, Beta Ray Bill out-witted him and his herald, so clearly his intelligence has boundaries. Thor's doesn't. Anybody else?

Posted 36 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@Alyssabird said:

He can avoid him, and if an Asgardian has done it before, why wouldn't another Asgardian do it again? Also, read the damn battle rules; RKT is amped, and honestly, he could probably just blast Galactus to bits with all the power amps lol

yes, Thor can avoid the fight and run for his life because if he actually stand against Galactus he's a toasted asgardian. LOL

what asgardian did what?????? are you dreaming?

amped or no amped, i proved, that Thor is nothing compared to Galactus due to lack of feats. read my 1st post in this thread.

Galactus win.

Posted 35 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@Alyssabird said:

yes, Thor can avoid the fight and run for his life because if he actually stand against Galactus he's a toasted asgardian. LOL Thor would never run, but would do what was needed to win. He has shown teleportation capabilities, at will; Galactus couldn't lay a finger on him.

what asgardian did what?????? are you dreaming? Beta Ray Bill.

amped or no amped, i proved, that Thor is nothing compared to Galactus due to lack of feats. read my 1st post in this thread. You proved nothing.

Galactus win.

wrong

Posted 34 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

Argument one for Thor, omniscience commingled with teleportation. Someone elaborate as to how Galactus can over come this.

Posted 32 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

Beta Ray Bill was defeated by SS who have a little part of Galactus power so...

Posted 30 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@Alyssabird said:

Argument one for Thor, omniscience commingled with teleportation. Someone elaborate as to how Galactus can over come this.

Cosmic Awareness and teleportation

Posted 29 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@BlueHope said:

@Alyssabird said:

Not in league with Rune King Thor, if Galactus had omniscience he surely could have foretold his own demise. Also, Galactus has never shown teleportation capabilities to often, as it's not something he usually does, Rune King Thor however, does it at will.

Posted 27 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@Alyssabird said:

and someone elaborate how Thor can hurt Galactus please?

this is insane, so he can teleport knowing where/when the attack comes, so what, he wil keep running like a chicken like that?

• fist, mademoiselle, jumping around and dancing around won't make Thor win, he will exhaust himself, and will only get from this fight the title of the biggest cosmic fanky dancer
  • second, Thor is so proud to stay in defense and do nothing but escape his enemy's attacks.
Posted 20 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@Alyssabird said:

@BlueHope said:

@Alyssabird said:

Not in league with Rune King Thor, if Galactus had omniscience he surely could have foretold his own demise. Also, Galactus has never shown teleportation capabilities to often, as it's not something he usually does, Rune King Thor however, does it at will.

By logic this is gonna end like this : RKT know that Galactus is gonna use CA to shoot him before he could teleport. So he is not gonna to fight him or is gonna fight knowing this is gonna be his end

Posted 20 minutes ago
Post by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3,489 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Oh yeah. That's another good point.

Galactus doesn't have or is anywhere near omniscient. Nor is he anywhere near omnipresent.

And with the lack of these two, would greatly suggest that he is no where close to the level of niegh-omnipotency, let alone Omnipotent.

Posted 18 minutes ago

Post by Alyssabird (1,265 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

Until someone can give a valid argument, I will stop responding. We've had three pages of 'galactus wins' I'm here to debate, not to hear your opinion.

Posted 14 minutes ago
Post by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3,489 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Oh yeah. That's another good point.

Galactus doesn't have or is anywhere near omniscient. Nor is he anywhere near omnipresent.

And with the lack of these two, would greatly suggest that he is no where close to the level of niegh-omnipotency, let alone Omnipotent.

Posted 14 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@Alyssabird said:

Until someone can give a valid argument, I will stop responding. We've had three pages of 'galactus wins' I'm here to debate, not to hear your opinion.

well, same to you

Posted 11 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@BlueHope said:

@Alyssabird said:

well, same to you

Your debating for Galactus, please give me point a). I'll give you point b) I've got a whole ten arguments in store for this topic.

Posted 10 minutes ago
Post by Kellar21 (351 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

The way I see Thor winning this is by doing the same thing BRB did in Godslayer (destroying Galactus food source,planets to be more specific),now it will be much easier for Thor do it because he is much,much mroe powerful than BRB so he wouldn't need to starve Galactus that much.So when Galactus is starving Thor shows up easily dispatching any heralds and finishes Galactus.

Now RKT vs a normal Galactus is very debatable as Thor doesn't have the feats to put him there,it is implied he is more powerful than Odin and Odin could fight and affect Galactus(not win),so Thor being more powerful should be able to do even more damage.This still doesn't confirm that RKT could defeat him though.

Anyway what's preventing RKT from going the BRB route,he has the power(much,much more powerful than BRB) and knowledge(Hell, he could probably do it with his normal strenght)

Posted 9 minutes ago
Online Now
FollowSend a PM

@Kellar21 said:

The way I see Thor winning this is by doing the same thing BRB did in Godslayer (destroying Galactus food source,planets to be more specific),now it will be much easier for Thor do it because he is much,much mroe powerful than BRB so he wouldn't need to starve Galactus that much.So when Galactus is starving Thor shows up easily dispatching any heralds and finishes Galactus.

Now RKT vs a normal Galactus is very debatable as Thor doesn't have the feats to put him there,it is implied he is more powerful than Odin and Odin could fight and affect Galactus(not win),so Thor being more powerful should be able to do even more damage.This still doesn't confirm that RKT could defeat him though.

Anyway what's preventing RKT from going the BRB route,he has the power(much,much more powerful than BRB) and knowledge(Hell, he could probably do it with his normal strenght)

Odin has been shown to telepathically stale-mate Galactus, even being able to physically knock him out. Bear in mind, Odin wasn't anywhere near amplified to the levels when he went against the Celestials. Thor is leagues above him, and should be able to mentally bust him, or physically contend. Anything else doesn't add up.

Posted 5 minutes ago
Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

because it's a mismatch, Galactus wins. :P

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Alyssabird

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

No evidence has been brought forth.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Nope.

Full powered Galactus doesn't even exist, at least RKT has killed someone. :P

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Alyssabird

Once the mods sit down and chill out, and let the debate ensue, as it should; I will argue for Rune King Thor. In the last thread, nobody could bring up a reason for Galactus winning. Still, nobody can. My argument is Omniscience commingled with Teleportation. Galactus fans?

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird said:

Once the mods sit down and chill out, and let the debate ensue, as it should; I will argue for Rune King Thor. In the last thread, nobody could bring up a reason for Galactus winning. Still, nobody can. My argument is Omniscience commingled with Teleportation. Galactus fans?

Well, I think Thor would would win...

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird said:

that, little bird, i would say about you. you're the one who brought no evidence.

just answer this question (by canon feats) : HOW WOULD RKT BEAT GALACTUS ?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Alyssabird

@Alyssabird said:

that, little bird, i would say about you. you're the one who brought no evidence.

just answer this question (by canon feats) : HOW WOULD RKT BEAT GALACTUS ?

I need evidence for Galactus first. I'm defending the under-god. So please, elaborate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the end of Rune saga: 

Who is that wearing the purple helmet? 

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Alyssabird

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

At the end of Rune saga:

TROLOL, owned

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kellar21

I still think RKT could easily replicate what BRB did in Godslayer and noone presented a counter argument.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Alyssabird

@Kellar21 said:

I still think RKT could easily replicate waht BRB did in Godslayer and noone presented a counter argument.

Nobody will. Even if they do, I have a full table of arguments for RKT.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Lunact_And_Manic:

did i say something about full power???? -_-

i'm talking about well fed Galactus (4 planets) who was superior to 4 Celestials, while RKT was only superior to a bunch of featless oldsters.

Rune King Thor is the king of hyps.

how Omniscience and teleportation gonna help Thor win? he can jump around like a dancing lady, but he can't harm Galactus.

Thor lacks feats to win this fight, that's why Galactus wins. and any other suggestion to add to this out come is a pure delusion with no evidence

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Alyssabird

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

At the end of Rune saga:

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Alyssabird

Basically insinuated that RKT is above Galactus.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Lunact_And_Manic:

i'm talking about well fed Galactus (4 planets) who was superior to 4 Celestials, while RKT was only superior to a bunch of featless oldsters.

how Omniscience and teleportation gonna help Thor win? he can jump around like a dancing lady, but he can't harm Galactus.

Thor lacks feats to win this fight, that's why Galactus wins. and any other suggestion to add to this out come is a pure delusion with no evidence

We're using a full powered Galactus here.

I never said a thing about Omniscience and Teleportation, WTF?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Alyssabird

@The_Lunact_And_Manic:

We're using a full powered Galactus here.

I never said a thing about Omniscience and Teleportation, WTF?

I did. Please, revise my previous post.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird: as i said, Galactus has actual feats where he proved superior to 4 Celestials, what has RKT? nothing.

and omniscience and teleportation is only defensive strategy, Thor can't hurt Galactus.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kellar21

BRB almost killed Galactus why RKT can't replicate the same plan?He is much more powerful and has more resources,the power gap between them is also smaller.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird: I know, but he replied to me, weird.

Can't understand them all

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Alyssabird

@Alyssabird: as i said, Galactus has actual feats where he proved superior to 4 Celestials, what has RKT? nothing.

and omniscience and teleportation is only defensive strategy, Thor can't hurt Galactus.

Read the battle rules. Odin without power amps has knocked Galactus out; it's on panel so don't argue. RKT is far far above the Odin that did this, and even further, with the battle rules taken into accordance. Galactus is simply out matched.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Alyssabird

.......anybody?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird said:

.......anybody?

They are in the process of extreme reseach....  

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#32  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: @7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning:

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BlueHope

I still see this ending the same damn way: RKT is gonna use his omniscience to know that galactus is gonna use his CA to shoot him before he could avoid

You are using the argument that Galactus usually don't use this ability but Thor never used the "hit and run " estrategy in comics, he is too much proud to do that

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kellar21 said:

BRB almost killed Galactus why RKT can't replicate the same plan?He is much more powerful and has more resources,the power gap between them is also smaller.

can you point me the issue to make sure. it's stupid to have BRB beats Galactus and SS. either this is a big PIS, or there was some special conditions in the story.

@Alyssabird said:

Read the battle rules. Odin without power amps has knocked Galactus out; it's on panel so don't argue. RKT is far far above the Odin that did this, and even further, with the battle rules taken into accordance. Galactus is simply out matched.

you're kidding i hope, wasn't Odin the one to be completely Knocked out and went to Odinsleep after that, and Galactus was weak in the first place. point me the issue please, i'm sure i'll find evidences there. (if you dare)

this is Galactus after eating 4 planets in the thread right or not? well Galactus after eating 4 planets is a complete different being he's amped to surpass 4 Celestials. while amped Odin didn't kill even one Celestial, what the hell can amped RKT do? just because he's superior to Odin doesn't mean the outcome of his battle with the 4th host will be any different.

stop hyping, and provide real feats please

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Alyssabird

@BlueHope said:

I still see this ending the same damn way: RKT is gonna use his omniscience to know that galactus is gonna use his CA to shoot him before he could avoid

You are using the argument that Galactus usually don't use this ability but Thor never used the "hit and run " estrategy in comics, he is to proud to do that

Comparing Thor and RKT isn't fair. If RKT needed to kill his opponent he would do so. Thor never did this. You CANNOT compare battle strategies. If RKT wanted to kill Galactus, he would do so; commingled with the power of omniscience, he's not going to straight up brawl and tank Galactus level hits; cmon, be serious.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Alyssabird

Thats all I hear for Galactus

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BlueHope

@Alyssabird said:

@BlueHope said:

You are using the argument that Galactus usually don't use this ability but Thor never used the "hit and run " estrategy in comics, he is to proud to do that

Comparing Thor and RKT isn't fair. If RKT needed to kill his opponent he would do so. Thor never did this. You CANNOT compare battle strategies. If RKT wanted to kill Galactus, he would do so; commingled with the power of omniscience, he's not going to straight up brawl and tank Galactus level hits; cmon, be serious.

look, the only reason why Galactus don't use his full abilites is because he usually don't have interest in kill his enemys, he just wanna feed himself and go away, but this is a fully fed Galactus who wanna defeat RKT

So I'm gonna ask again...why Galactus is not gonna use his CA?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Alyssabird

@BlueHope said:

@Alyssabird said:

@BlueHope said:

look, the only reason why Galactus don't use his full abilites is because he usually don't have interest in kill his enemys, he just wanna feed himself and go away, but this is a fully fed Galactus who wanna defeat RKT

Omniscience > Cosmic Awareness. Also, Odin flat out knocked out Galactus, he was laying on the ground; not moving. Let's not forget Odin is comparable to Galactus, seeing as the two stale mated each other. Galactus; was sweating! Don't even argue that. Also, even if Galactus did consume more planets, Odin could amplify his powers further. I'm disregarding Rune King Thor, and the RKT amplified in this battle, because that amount of power, is over-kill.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0:48 That face...I almost pee'd myself!

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kellar21

Search for the Godslayer series and it isn't stupid,Galactus destroyed the Korbinites so BRB went on a quest for revenge he began by destroying the planets that Galactus would eat,depriving him of his power source,he then fought some heralds,and in the end Galactus was so starved that an alien fleet was about to kill him(a very large fleet).BRB then had a change of heart and saved Galactus,who in return made a female Korbinite so BRB could prevent his species extinction

No special conditions or PIS that I can recall,just good old prep and strategy.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Alyssabird

@Kellar21 said:

Search for the Godslayer series and it isn't stupid,Galactus destroyed the Korbinites so BRB went on a quest for revenge he began by destroying the planets that Galactus would eat,depriving him of his power source,he then fought some heralds,and in the end Galactus was so starved that an alien fleet was about to kill him(a very large fleet).BRB then had a change of heart and saved Galactus,who in return made a female Korbinite so BRB could prevent his species extinction

No special conditions or PIS that I can recall,just good old prep and strategy.

The logic of an Asgardian does not compare to that of a god bearing omniscience.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pyrogram

@BlueHope said:

Beacuse for a start Thor's Own Omniscience makes that look like a newspaper that is 10 years old... Are you aware what they both do?

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BlueHope

Doctor Doom with Galactus powers kicked Odin ass, so no Odin is not comparable with Galactus in power

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BlueHope

@Pyrogram said:

@BlueHope said:

Beacuse for a start Thor's Own Omniscience makes that look like a newspaper that is 10 years old... Are you aware what they both do?

he have not prep time so he know that Galactus using CA to shoot him is iminent and he can't change it

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Alyssabird

Time for some Galactus hate

Classic Thor hurting Galactus, this is before him bearing the Odin Force
Classic Thor hurting Galactus, this is before him bearing the Odin Force
Another instance of Galactus being hurt by Thor, whose not even CLOSE to the levels we're talking about.
Another instance of Galactus being hurt by Thor, whose not even CLOSE to the levels we're talking about.
Galactus, once again being put on the floor by Classic Thor, after a God Blast
Galactus, once again being put on the floor by Classic Thor, after a God Blast
The telepathic battle between Odin & Galactus, bear in mind, in the next scan; Galactus is sweating profusly
The telepathic battle between Odin & Galactus, bear in mind, in the next scan; Galactus is sweating profusly
Galactus being knocked out cold by Odin at normal levels.
Galactus being knocked out cold by Odin at normal levels.
Finally, Beta Ray Bill over-comes Galactus and could clearly kill him, had he wanted to.
Finally, Beta Ray Bill over-comes Galactus and could clearly kill him, had he wanted to.

Again, this is disregarding RKT, he's simply, to powerful.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By BlueHope

@Alyssabird said:

Thats all I hear for Galactus

funny video but mock your oponents is just childish

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pyrogram

@BlueHope said:

@Pyrogram said:

@BlueHope said:

he have not prep time so he know that Galactus using CA to shoot him is iminent and he can't change it

But Omniscience is better than CA...

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BlueHope

this is like a not holding back Galactus

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Alyssabird

@BlueHope: Stay on topic

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BlueHope

@Pyrogram said:

@BlueHope said:

@Pyrogram said:

@BlueHope said:

But Omniscience is better than CA...

Yeah true but one don't nullifies the other