Galactus full power vs Apocalypse full power vs odin

• 64 results
Fanfax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know if apocalypse or odin can breath in space? :/ but if they could who would win this. I've not seen apocalypse at full strength before so I can't comment. All battles are 1 on 1 and they have readed each others wiki files for prep

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@fanfax said:

I don't know if apocalypse or odin can breath in space? :/ but if they could who would win this. I've not seen apocalypse at full strength before so I can't comment. All battles are 1 on 1 and they have readed each others wiki files for prep

Galactus>>>Odin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apocalypse

Bamapecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus any day of the week, twice on a sunday.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 thedailybagel  Moderator

Galactus could take on both of them with his arms ties behind his back.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G wrecks. Also, what is Apocalypse doing here?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

big g pummels odin and steps on apocalypse

Fanfax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I see, galactus at full power is a rare occurrence then? Has any drew or weakened him at full power? Who are those ppl?

Fanfax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: how about galactus at Base level not weakened does he still stomp? Odin and apocalypse are not weak. Seeing that galactus at full power his power cosmic is op but he don't gain any more new ability so Base level should be fair.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jan_Valker

Galactus farts and the universe explodes. The end.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By uberhikari

@fanfax Galactus always beats up Odin. That's how it's always been. It doesn't matter if he's full power or not. Even if Galactus is moderately fed, Galactus knocks Odin into the Odinsleep, which he's actually done before.

Fanfax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thedailybagel  Moderator

@fanfax: well the highest I've ever seen galactus (I guess we could call it full power) he'd just eaten 4 planets, he managed to stomp a celestial but then a few more arrived and beat him.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kyrees

@fanfax: galactus still wins with difficulty against odin. apocalypse has no right to fight skyfather level beings.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Odin and Galactus power-up and Apoc dies.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I'm not saying he wins, or even puts up a good fight, but we've never seen apocalypse fully rested and at full power before. He has incalculable strength and full manipulation over every molecule in his body. He could theoretically make him self as string as galactus if he so pleases. The problem is that he always needs millenniums of rest and is constantly being woken up before his rest is complete. Also if galactus was beat by celestials, that's what apocalypse's armor is made of. He's tanked a full on scream from black bolt. Like I said I'm not saying he wins, I'm just saying we can't comment on if he loses because we've never seen it. And galactus beats Odin btw.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dondave

Apocalypse has no business being here.

Galan ftw

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I'm not saying he wins, or even puts up a good fight, but we've never seen apocalypse fully rested and at full power before. He has incalculable strength and full manipulation over every molecule in his body. He could theoretically make him self as string as galactus if he so pleases. The problem is that he always needs millenniums of rest and is constantly being woken up before his rest is complete. Also if galactus was beat by celestials, that's what apocalypse's armor is made of. He's tanked a full on scream from black bolt. Like I said I'm not saying he wins, I'm just saying we can't comment on if he loses because we've never seen it. And galactus beats Odin btw.

Galactus at his weakest destroyed Star Systems. Apocalypse tanking Black Bolts scream isn't going to help him here.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I mean apocalypse had instantaneous regeneration even when he's not at his peak. Imagine his durability when he's fully powered. Again I'm not saying he wins, I'm just stating I'm not going to comment on it because it's never happened before.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I mean apocalypse had instantaneous regeneration even when he's not at his peak. Imagine his durability when he's fully powered. Again I'm not saying he wins, I'm just stating I'm not going to comment on it because it's never happened before.

He's not regenerating from a blast of that level. He'd be instantly vaporized.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

make odin & apoco. In one team+ 1 year prep+both at strongest vs mid feed galan

And we have a fight

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoco is questiong the reasoning behind why he was hated enough to be put in a thread where he is either just seen as an innocent bystander slaughtered, or just to sit on the side lines and root for Odin to try and hurt big G as much as possible so he could last more then a second.... Anyway Galactus wins easy.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G at full power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin>>>>>>>Apoc full power (the last two I may be wrong about)

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Egemensson

full powered galactus=eternity/infinity/death etc.=true omnipotence... only the living tribunal is above them due to hierarchy, but they all can do whatever they want..

odin can put up a real fight against regular galactus as he did before, but a %100 galactus simply erases him from existence.

but come on, wth is apoc doing here? the first shockwave from clashing blasts of odin and galactus rips him apart lol

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

full powered galactus=eternity/infinity/death etc.=true omnipotence... only the living tribunal is above them due to hierarchy, but they all can do whatever they want..

odin can put up a real fight against regular galactus as he did before, but a %100 galactus simply erases him from existence.

but come on, wth is apoc doing here? the first shockwave from clashing blasts of odin and galactus rips him apart lol

Eternity is not omnipotent as Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet locked him up like a child. That being said, Thanos with IG was also defeated by LT, who is turn serves TOAA, which means Eternity is nowhere near omnipotent.

And Galactus has never shown to be equal to Eternity, only a "brother" "sister" and "husband" or something like that.

But I do agree, Galactus is leagues above Skyfather and millions of league above Apoc.

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@egemensson said:

Eternity is not omnipotent as Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet locked him up like a child. That being said, Thanos with IG was also defeated by LT, who is turn serves TOAA, which means Eternity is nowhere near omnipotent.

And Galactus has never shown to be equal to Eternity, only a "brother" "sister" and "husband" or something like that.

But I do agree, Galactus is leagues above Skyfather and millions of league above Apoc.

as i said, there's a hierarchical order and the infinity gauntlet is below LT but above the cosmic entities.. they all have omnipotence but LT can simply "overrule" the others' doings.

galactus needs to eat whole universe to reach other guys' level, that's why he never shown to be that powerful.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii said:

@egemensson said:

as i said, there's a hierarchical order and the infinity gauntlet is below LT but above the cosmic entities.. they all have omnipotence but LT can simply "overrule" the others' doings.

galactus needs to eat whole universe to reach other guys' level, that's why he never shown to be that powerful.

You can't be omnipotent is someone can "overrule" you. True omnipotence means unbeatable, unstoppable and the tippity top in every aspect, so there's no hierarchy in omnipotence. It's like saying this infinity is bigger than the other infinity.

But Galactus has never eaten a whole universe before, so we can't automatically assume he will reach that level, or even can reach that level. In fact, there has never, ever been any instance where anyone said that if Galactus ate a universe, he'd be right there next to Eternity. At least, not that I recall. If you have scans, they'd help.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@egemensson said:
@thetruthiii said:

@egemensson said:

You can't be omnipotent is someone can "overrule" you. True omnipotence means unbeatable, unstoppable and the tippity top in every aspect, so there's no hierarchy in omnipotence. It's like saying this infinity is bigger than the other infinity.

But Galactus has never eaten a whole universe before, so we can't automatically assume he will reach that level, or even can reach that level. In fact, there has never, ever been any instance where anyone said that if Galactus ate a universe, he'd be right there next to Eternity. At least, not that I recall. If you have scans, they'd help.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" - animal farm/george orwell, it's something like that.

well in theory, galactus should be their equal at one point. otherwise his existence would make no sense.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#29 frozen  Moderator

@thetruthiii: @egemensson: Galactus at full power isn't at Eternity level, or Death, or Infinity. Eating a bunch of planets doesn't make Galactus Multiversal.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@thetruthiii: @egemensson: Galactus at full power isn't at Eternity level, or Death, or Infinity. Eating a bunch of planets doesn't make Galactus Multiversal.

That's pretty much what I've been saying all along

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: i'm not talking about bunch of planets, but whole universe.. and eternity and other guys are not multiversal, as far as shown at least. they're nothing when stepped outside 616 universe.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haven't you heard of odin omnipotence or seen the panel where two cosmic cubes explain their disadvantage against a celestial despite literally having infinite powers ?

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I beat Galactus with Spiderman on mvc3

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By XiiX

Apocalypse.

Galactus beats Odin, then leaves without noticing Apocalypse is there, thus making Apocalypse the last man on the battlefield.

So Apocalypse wins via BFR.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus easy

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@xiix said:

Apocalypse.

Galactus beats Odin, then leaves without noticing Apocalypse is there, thus making Apocalypse the last man on the battlefield.

*slow clap*

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@xiix said:

Apocalypse.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

Apocalypse.

hehe

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheTruthIII

@kyrees said:

@thetruthiii said:

haven't you heard of odin omnipotence or seen the panel where two cosmic cubes explain their disadvantage against a celestial despite literally having infinite powers ?

Okay, Odin being "omnipotent" has been proven wrong so many times it's not even funny. Simply on-panel statements don't mean a thing without sufficient backup.

The Dictionary.com definition is "Almighty or having infinite power." Being at a disadvantage against another being pretty much disclaims your omnipotence, because there is nothing above infinity. Especially because Celestials have been damaged/defeated by other non-omnipotents.

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocolypse lost all my respect. He struggles with the X Men. The battles with Odin and Big G. Odin, being neary all knowing, attempts to change his wiki page to confuse Galactus. While studying Galactus, he notices that Galactus has a tally of every beating he gave Odin in complete detail, annurism, then goes into an Odinsleep

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i will go with galactus because when it's time for the fight odin will be taking his nap as usual.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, two mismatches in one thread. Well played.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why is Apocalypse even here?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

When is Galactus ever full fed?

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#46  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@egemensson said:

@frozen: i'm not talking about bunch of planets, but whole universe.. and eternity and other guys are not multiversal, as far as shown at least. they're nothing when stepped outside 616 universe.

Eternity recreated the Multiverse.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By XiiX

@tensor: From what I gather he doesn't have an upper limit to how much he can feed.

So, he is never "completely full", but he isn't always starving either.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@thetruthiii said:

Okay, Odin being "omnipotent" has been proven wrong so many times it's not even funny. Simply on-panel statements don't mean a thing without sufficient backup.

The Dictionary.com definition is "Almighty or having infinite power." Being at a disadvantage against another being pretty much disclaims your omnipotence, because there is nothing above infinity. Especially because Celestials have been damaged/defeated by other non-omnipotents.

i'm just saying. with marvel's penchant of throwing the "omnipotence" word, you'd think it has more bearing when the dictionary meaning comes as well.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc curbstomps.