Fight takes place in space far away from any planet

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By comicace3

Hmmmm I'd say alien X but I don't know that much of his feats...

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Galactus

Alien X is over hyped.

Superman 1,000,000 isn't more powerful than Galactus.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ComocYahweh

@TheCerealKillz said:

Galactus

Alien X is over hyped.

Superman 1 mil slaughter stomps Galactus, Alien X isn't that powerful, because it's so hard for them to cooperate.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@ComocYahweh said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

Galactus

Alien X is over hyped.

Superman 1 mil slaughter stomps Galactus, Alien X isn't that powerful, because it's so hard for them to cooperate.

And why does he do that?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bo88gdan

Galactus>Superman1000000>Alien x

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@Bo88gdan: Do you only like Marvel Characters?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bo88gdan

@RoyHarperBLOW: No.I like a lot of other company`s characters

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By theONEtaichou

Feats Only!!! Hahahahah What, if any, is the issue of a FULLY FED Galactus?? Coz at the moment we have Galuctus fed, really fed and fed some more, maybe someone could point me towards that issue where he is FULLY FED!!! No hype... Kal EL takes this! He is the only one who has done a significant FEAT!! All others are really hype!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joewell911

@theONEtaichou: Alien X recreated the universe

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nightflash

I don't know anything about alien X but I do know Superman 1 million stomps galactus.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cybrilious4

What's Alien X doing here?

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By theONEtaichou

@joewell which episode is that?! I need to watch it

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joewell911
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Bo88gdan said:

@RoyHarperBLOW: No.I like a lot of other company`s characters

хахахаха не лажи и ја сам те провалио :D

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Joewell911

@BigCimmerian: ahahaha not lie and he does not fail јa ?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bigcimmerian

@joewell said:

@BigCimmerian: ahahaha not lie and he does not fail јa ?

Google translate fails again, but he was close this time lol :D

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By uberhikari

Where are people getting the silly idea that Superman 1 million stomps Galactus? Especially since the OP specified that this is based entirely on feats. Can someone show me some universal+ feats for Superman 1 million? If not Galactus uberstomps.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ComocYahweh

@uberhikari said:

Where are people getting the silly idea that Superman 1 million stomps Galactus? Especially since the OP specified that this is based entirely on feats. Can someone show me some universal+ feats for Superman 1 million? If not Galactus uberstomps.

He is supposed to be the most powerful Superman, and superman Prime curbstomps Galactus.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@ComocYahweh said:

@uberhikari said:

He is supposed to be the most powerful Superman, and superman Prime curbstomps Galactus.

Yup doesn't superman have his own universe and he gives power to the other supermen? And he brought Lois back to life. Buy if Alien X works then he's omnipotent and created his own universe. I don't see Galactus winning

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Seems like Alien X wins per the OP since he's the only one with feats. People say a "fully fed" Galactus is the one based on the Black Celestial Galactus that they speculate can devour the omniverse, which means he will never be fully fed because the omniverse is infinite and he'd be eating forever.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By uberhikari

@ComocYahweh said:

@uberhikari said:

Right, I understand you're asserting this but show me the evidence. Your assertions are useless here.

@AllStarSuperman said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@uberhikari said:

Yup doesn't superman have his own universe and he gives power to the other supermen? And he brought Lois back to life. Buy if Alien X works then he's omnipotent and created his own universe. I don't see Galactus winning

First, I don't care if Superman 1 million has his own universe and gave power to all the other Supermen; show me how he beats Galactus. Second, Alien X is not omnipotent. Alien X is a universal reality warper, and that's all Alien X was ever shown to be. Like I said, the OP said who would win based on feats, not speculation, hyperbole and assumption.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@uberhikari: Well doesn't that mean Alien X wins? There is no "fully fed Galactus" and the one that this myth is based on, only has one feat, eating. The FF were able to avoid that by just not being close to him.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@uberhikari said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@uberhikari said:

Right, I understand you're asserting this but show me the evidence. Your assertions are useless here.

@AllStarSuperman said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@uberhikari said:

First, I don't care if Superman 1 million has his own universe and gave power to all the other Supermen; show me how he beats Galactus. Second, Alien X is not omnipotent. Alien X is a universal reality warper, and that's all Alien X was ever shown to be. Like I said, the OP said who would win based on feats, not speculation, hyperbole and assumption.

I'm pretty sure professer paradox said that if agregor absorbed alien x powers he'd be omnipotent

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jackofspades

i think a full fed galactus is just him at his most powerful point in time people really need to take it down a notch GALACTUS STOMPS

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Galactus wins.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShadowPro

alien x that's it

InnerAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By InnerAssassin

Supes>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AlienX

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@jackofspades said:

i think a full fed galactus is just him at his most powerful point in time people really need to take it down a notch GALACTUS STOMPS

I always thought that too (and have argued that, that is what a fully fed Galactus is), everytime I make that point people make reference to how powerful Black Celesital Galactus would if ate at all that is, when they say fully fed. Feat wise a Galactus that just ate a planet and is thus sated stomps, per the OP the other loses.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where are people getting all this bs about Supes 1 mil being more powerful than Galactus? Show me the feats. Galactus wins with ease.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@theONEtaichou said:
Feats Only!!! Hahahahah What, if any, is the issue of a FULLY FED Galactus?? Coz at the moment we have Galuctus fed, really fed and fed some more, maybe someone could point me towards that issue where he is FULLY FED!!! No hype... Kal EL takes this! He is the only one who has done a significant FEAT!! All others are really hype!
Except for the fact that a fully fed Galactus is still Galactus, while Superman One Million is a completely different person.  Please show some feats.
jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jackofspades

@LordOfAllHumans: dont listen to people they will think what they want to think don't make it right galactus win easy

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@AllStarSuperman said: .

Firstly no Superman doesnt have his own universe, not sure where people get that from. And him giving powers to other Supermen is a little misunderstood, Superman lives inside a super sun, making it burn brighter, which in terms fuels the power of Supermen like Kal Kent because their power is derived from the sun, which Prime Superman is charging.

He also did not bring Lois Lane back to life, Lois Lane died, he created a robot with Lois's memories, something Iron Man did with Jarvis.

Not sure why people just overhype Prime Superman, he hasnt done anything. The only real feat he has, shown on panel, is beating Solaris which he did using the power of Mogo.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Killemall

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@uberhikari: Well doesn't that mean Alien X wins? There is no "fully fed Galactus" and the one that this myth is based on, only has one feat, eating. The FF were able to avoid that by just not being close to him.

It however actually took Living Tribunal who absorbed the powers of abstracts in MC2 universe to beat him. I still think thats horrible writing because as much as powerful a fully fed Galactus should be LT shouldnt need a boost to beat him. As horrible as the ending was, its still pretty good feat i would think.

That being said, thats not 616 Galactus, like you pointed out, and while MC2 is a mirror reality of 616, likely of similar power level, its still heavy speculation , and its not even a fully fed Galactus anyways.

I agree with Alien X winning :)

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Killemall: wow you just owned me hard. i know think alienX wins

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SupermanWins465

galactus solos

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall

@AllStarSuperman said:

I think "own" is a bad choice of words, i would think its more like trying to get you to see through my point of view as i believe you did mention you werent certainly of what happened. I have seen your arguments in few thread you seem to know quite a bit about Superman which is nice to see. Hope you have a brilliant day ahead. :)

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@SupermanWins465 said:

galactus solos

its kinda funny your name is superman wins but you say galactus wins

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Killemall said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

I think "own" is a bad choice of words, i would think its more like trying to get you to see through my point of view as i believe you did mention you werent certainly of what happened. I have seen your arguments in few thread you seem to know quite a bit about Superman which is nice to see. Hope you have a brilliant day ahead. :)

yeah that is who i know most about. hope you have a good day to.

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SupermanWins465
@AllStarSuperman said:

@SupermanWins465 said:

galactus solos

It's the truth though. Supes prime 1mill gets crushed by fully fed galactus
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@SupermanWins465 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@SupermanWins465 said:

galactus solos

possibly its stated that hes even above the spectre but he has no feats to prove it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By 911

Superman wins.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ComocYahweh

@Killemall said:

@AllStarSuperman said: .

Firstly no Superman doesnt have his own universe, not sure where people get that from. And him giving powers to other Supermen is a little misunderstood, Superman lives inside a super sun, making it burn brighter, which in terms fuels the power of Supermen like Kal Kent because their power is derived from the sun, which Prime Superman is charging.

He also did not bring Lois Lane back to life, Lois Lane died, he created a robot with Lois's memories, something Iron Man did with Jarvis.

Not sure why people just overhype Prime Superman, he hasnt done anything. The only real feat he has, shown on panel, is beating Solaris which he did using the power of Mogo.

What are you talking about? He didn't create a robot, he recreated her in similar form to himself using 5th dimensional reality warping and some of her DNA, also he is supposed to be the most powerful Superman, go look at Superboy prime, Superman prime and Cosmic armor Superman's feats, his is supposed to surpass all that.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dextersinister

@SupermanWins465 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@SupermanWins465 said:

galactus solos

How when fully fed Galactus has never existed so has less feats than Prime 1 million?

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Nightflash
Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Superman prime stomps the hell out them.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Killemall

@ComocYahweh said:

What are you talking about? He didn't create a robot, he recreated her in similar form to himself using 5th dimensional reality warping and some of her DNA

You are telling me this Lois Lane looks exactly like her human counterpart?

No Caption Provided

Emphasis on this panel:

No Caption Provided

".... together they turned it inside out through time until it became a woman".

Certainly doesnt look like a feat from Prime Superman.

also he is supposed to be the most powerful Superman

Based on what?

Could you provide me one issue reference, one scan, one bio that even remotely alludes Prime Superman 1,000,000 is above cosmic superman. Please at least 1 scan, 1 bio before you claim this?

go look at Superboy prime, Superman prime and Cosmic armor Superman's feats, his is supposed to surpass all that.

I have read virtually all appearence of both, i have read the only bio Superman prime 1 million has appeared it, i have read his appearence and the whole DC 1 million story arc, yet i cant find a single reference to where it stated that he was more powerful than the Cosmic Armor, and i find it hard to believe because cosmic armor doesnt appear another 10 years after Prime Superman's appearance, so anything you can show for?

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Nightflash

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan: Of course it would assuming you have some issues of Superman 1 million. I put it out for people who are unfamiliar with him.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By xeon1cs

@AllStarSuperman said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@uberhikari said:

Shit if creating your own universe makes you omnipotent, Franklin Richards is the most powerful being to ever exist ever. Kid pops out universes like candy.