• 64 results
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jayfournines

Odin, in his most powerful incarnation takes on Alan Scott with full control of the Starheart (Pre new 52). Both combatants have morals off. Battle starts in China and it is to the death.

Who takes it?

Odin
Odin

vs

No Caption Provided
xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By xxxddd

@Jayfournines: How can Odin win?

Even Odin with the OF, Odinsword, and destroyer armor couldn't put down Starheart Alan.

BossMan404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BossMan404

Odin.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jayfournines

@xxxddd said:

Even Odin with the OF, Odinsword, and destroyer armor couldn't put down Starheart Alan.

I heard from here that Odin is able to use the destroyer armor with the souls of people in Asgard and it makes him uber powerful...so I thought this would be a good match

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Jayfournines: Very good even match.

My choice goes to Alan Scott.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jayfournines

@XImpossibruX said:

@Jayfournines: Very good even match.

My choice goes to Alan Scott.

thanks =)

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xxxddd

@Jayfournines: Wait, so Odin has all the souls of Asgard, then?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By willpayton

Might have to go with Alan on this.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By spawn_123

Alan

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jayfournines

@xxxddd said:

I dunno, i'm not an Odin expert...that would be

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xxxddd

@Jayfournines: Odin at his highest level of power would be Odin Force+Destroyer Armor+Souls of Asgard+Odin Sword.

He had most of the souls of asgard inside the destroyer armor when he fought the Fourth Host of Celestials.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jayfournines

@xxxddd said:

@Jayfournines: Odin at his highest level of power would be Odin Force+Destroyer Armor+Souls of Asgard+Odin Sword.

He had most of the souls of asgard inside the destroyer armor when he fought the Fourth Host of Celestials.

so...that's the one then

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

Odin.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Jayfournines said:

@xxxddd said:

I heard from here that Odin is able to use the destroyer armor with the souls of people in Asgard and it makes him uber powerful...so I thought this would be a good match

Yes, he by absorbing souls of Asgardians he can go toe to toe with average celestials.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Jayfournines said:

@xxxddd said:

so...that's the one then

Then I would think Odin.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin wins

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RingSlinger

odin

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Hmmmmm, great match-up. I think the fact that the Allfather would be in his toughest incarnation implies he'd have the Destroyer Armor, which would be able to be a pretty good match-up for the classic Starheart. Pyrrhic victory to Odin I say.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jackofspades

@jeanroygrant said:

Odin.

this

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Killemall

@Jayfournines said:

@xxxddd said:

Why would Odin have all the souls of Asgard, he can manipulate the souls , we still dont know if he could if the Asgardians are unwilling but when they are he can, as he did during Thor 300, but thats a different issue altogether.

Also i dont think that was the most powerful version of Odin, what did he exactly do in the series? Hopped into the destroyer Armor, grabbed the Odin Sword, amp up the armor and still fail to kill a single celestial, the annual (Thor Annual 07) ended with Celestial melting the Armor, melting the Odin Sword and Gia finally asking them to spare earth and asgard, which at the end they decided to. There is little feats to go with .

The most powerful incarnation of Odin, perhaps, appeared way back during The Mighty Thor 185-188, where he battles Infinity (Quasar 52 states that he was tapping into the power of Infinity, the abstract itself) and the said battle destroyed Galaxies. Now given the fact that Infinity he was fighting, was just a part of Odin himself that probably is his most powerful incarnation. Its easier to think that power of an abstract > souls from asgardians.

I think its really close

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By xxxddd

@Killemall: Interesting.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By IZZR
@Killemall said:

@Jayfournines said:

@xxxddd said:

I dunno, i'm not an Odin expert...that would be @Killemall

Why would Odin have all the souls of Asgard, he can manipulate the souls , we still dont know if he could if the Asgardians are unwilling but when they are he can, as he did during Thor 300, but thats a different issue altogether.

Also i dont think that was the most powerful version of Odin, what did he exactly do in the series? Hopped into the destroyer Armor, grabbed the Odin Sword, amp up the armor and still fail to kill a single celestial, the annual (Thor Annual 07) ended with Celestial melting the Armor, melting the Odin Sword and Gia finally asking them to spare earth and asgard, which at the end they decided to. There is little feats to go with .

The most powerful incarnation of Odin, perhaps, appeared way back during The Mighty Thor 185-188, where he battles Infinity (Quasar 52 states that he was tapping into the power of Infinity, the abstract itself) and the said battle destroyed Galaxies. Now given the fact that Infinity he was fighting, was just a part of Odin himself that probably is his most powerful incarnation. Its easier to think that power of an abstract > souls from asgardians.

I think its really close

In the fight with infinity he got owned and made into infinity's herald , Odin was not responsible for the "Galaxy's Crumbling" that was infinity, i would not consider Odin a Galaxy buster he was fighting for his life whereas Infinity seemed very casual about the fight. Dormammu gave Eternity much more trouble.
XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By XMen1963

Alan Scott wins after a good, long fight

SokMaDeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SokMaDeak

Oh god this idiot Xmen1963 is back. Get ready for another surge of his stupidity

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killemall

@IZZR said:

In the fight with infinity he got owned and made into infinity's herald

That is certainly not what happened, unless you are talking about a different issue altogether.

Odin was not responsible for the "Galaxy's Crumbling" that was infinity,

Does it matter, after all Infinity was but a part of Odin that was stolen by Hela a long time ago.

That is why, this is how Odin defeated Infinity

i would not consider Odin a Galaxy buster he was fighting for his life whereas Infinity seemed very casual about the fight.

Well i would not consider Odin Galaxy buster either and i can agree with you. Not because Odin was fighting for his life and Infinity fighting casually or anything but because it might have been a hyperbole. In the same issue Odin was stated to be omnipotent, first panel to the right.

No Caption Provided

Dormammu gave Eternity much more trouble.

This i am a big surprised, why would you compare Dormammu or Eternity with Odin, those guys should be leagues and bounds more powerful than poor old Odin.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By spiderbuck1

@jackofspades said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Odin.

this

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Odin

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Hyperlight

IM assuming odin would be much better at controlling cosmic/mystical energies than Alan scott. Full access doesnt mean experience.... id personally gove it to the millenia old asgardian

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#30  Edited By beatboks1

@Killemall said:

@Jayfournines said:

@xxxddd said:

I think its really close

Any decent feats for Odin a little more recent. I only got back into reading Thor a little more recently than that and can't find any of my older 70's issues.

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By protectyournose

@jeanroygrant said:

Odin.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By xxxddd

@Killemall: @beatboks1: Can you reply and not quote, please?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@xxxddd: Sure, sorry old habits die hard :p

@beatboks1: Most recent issues, he was capable of rebuilding an already destroyed Asgard, an entire planet, out of nothing with but a wave of his hand, and appreantly not only planet but the buldings were also re-created, during early part of Fear Itself. He fought and headbutted Galactus, knocking him out, although to be fair Galactus did got up on in the same issues, while Odin only got up only half way through the next issue but was clearly extremely weakened and needed Odin sleep (The Mighty Thor 05 and 06).

He has looked far less impressive than a "galaxy buster" which is what i have seen Odin labelled often, but has still looked pretty powerful.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By beatboks1

@Killemall said:

@beatboks1: Most recent issues, he was capable of rebuilding an already destroyed Asgard, an entire planet, out of nothing with but a wave of his hand, and appreantly not only planet but the buldings were also re-created, during early part of Fear Itself. He fought and headbutted Galactus, knocking him out, although to be fair Galactus did got up on in the same issues, while Odin only got up only half way through the next issue but was clearly extremely weakened and needed Odin sleep (The Mighty Thor 05 and 06).

He has looked far less impressive than a "galaxy buster" which is what i have seen Odin labelled often, but has still looked pretty powerful.

If I'm not mistaken wasn't the headbutt to Galactus around the time Thor was injured by the world tree? The storyline where the injured Thor and Silver Surfer went at it, Surfer eventually choosing a side that gained G's disfavor once again.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Killemall

@beatboks1 said:

If I'm not mistaken wasn't the headbutt to Galactus around the time Thor was injured by the world tree? The storyline where the injured Thor and Silver Surfer went at it, Surfer eventually choosing a side that gained G's disfavor once again.

Yep the same , Galactus Seed story arc.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Bo88gdan

ODIN wins

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

With recent showings Odin in a mad stomp.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By beatboks1

I don't think it would be a stomp, but Odin should take it in anhard battle IMO

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666

To my knowledge - Odin. And he wasn't boosted in his fight with Infinity. IT was mistake made by Kronos, but he also didn't know what happen. He just thought that if some Infinity attacked universe, it had to be Abstract one. Kronos has obsesion over Infinity.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By XiiX

Odin.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By whydama

Warrgh.....

Odin

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Needlebay

Odin stomps.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IM assuming odin would be much better at controlling cosmic/mystical energies than Alan scott. Full access doesnt mean experience.... id personally gove it to the millenia old asgardian

Full Starheart would mean that the Starheart entity itself would be in control, not Alan. Odin might be great at controlling magic, but the Starheart is a sentient entity made of magic... all the chaos magic that existed in the universe billions of years ago. The Starheart is a universal-level power, which Odin isnt.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

interesting match up

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

feats for star heart bigger than fighting DC earth

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By beatboks1

@thanosii said:

feats for star heart bigger than fighting DC earth

When Eclipso took the starheart from Alan with Shade's help he used it to kill Spectre and the Presence. That a high enough feat for you?? Baring in mind Eclipso has a bit of power in his own right being the former wrath of god prior to god finding mercy in the new testament

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sorry for the order, it's all over the place. But You get the picture I hope.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trust me dude this is not a good fight at all. Odin is one of the most powerful sky fathers. Alan Scott has no chance against him even at that level, honestly silver surfer has better feats than this version of Alan an with no upgrades. Odin pawns surfer so he can wipe Alan out of existence even at this level.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lordraiden

Eclipso killed the Presence with the starheart??? When did this happen?

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: ABC logic. Alan's not Eclipso, doesn't mean Alan has ability to duplicate that feat.

ODIN