Frieza VS Thor

• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashro44

Frieza

VS
VS

Thor

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals are on
  • random encounter
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation

• Both begin visible
  • Begin 50 feat apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Thor.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Raizex

Thor looking great in that picture man. No homo.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By New_World_Order

Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By darkelf35

Pretty even fight. Could go any either way Freeza can destroy planets 5 times bigger than earth with one energy blast.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By theONEtaichou

Frieza wins

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Alyssabird

I'd imagine Frieza. Thor, at normal levels isnt to impressive and has no reaction feats. Frieza would destroy him.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Alyssabird

Might I add Regular Thor's best attack could only 'shake' the planet, & Frieza could bust a planet with a mere finger flick. See Thor Alone Against The Celestials & When Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta for evidence. Sorry, I'm a huge Thor fan, but he's simply out matched.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By theONEtaichou

@Alyssabird said:

Might I add Regular Thor's best attack could only 'shake' the planet, & Frieza could bust a planet with a mere finger flick. See Thor Alone Against The Celestials & When Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta for evidence. Sorry, I'm a huge Thor fan, but he's simply out matched.

uh oh!! they are gonna come for you... 'durrr frieza no strength like thor derp" , ''derp dthor is a god''...

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Alyssabird

@theONEtaichou said:

@Alyssabird said:

uh oh!! they are gonna come for you... 'durrr frieza no strength like thor derp" , ''derp dthor is a god''...

I know, let them come. I'm a Thor fanatic. See my, RKT & Galactus vs Celestials, I am backing Thor enormously, but logic doesn't add up in Thor's favor.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NeonGameWave

Frieza should win due to reaction and combat speed.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Alyssabird

@NeonGameWave said:

Frieza should win due to reaction and combat speed.

Bravo! Finally someone is logical.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By terry2012

Frieza wins. In before the lock.

Edit: this has been done before. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-vs-frieza/553623/

But it got lock.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By iamthewolf88

Frieza definitely has the speed on him, other than that it's Thor hands down. Frieza has horrible durability feats and can be sliced in half. Pretty easily. Thor has the strength and power to keep up. If we use any feat Thor has ever had he wins be a landslide, blowing up planets is nothing.But I will go Frieza 6/10, because speed is a huge factor. It's a reason Thor loses to a lot of people.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Alyssabird

@iamthewolf88 said:

Frieza definitely has the speed on him, other than that it's Thor hands down. Frieza has horrible durability feats and can be sliced in half. Pretty easily. Thor has the strength and power to keep up. If we use any feat Thor has ever had he wins be a landslide, blowing up planets is nothing.But I will go Frieza 6/10, because speed is a huge factor. It's a reason Thor loses to a lot of people.

Regular Thor hasn't shown much planet busting feats; even if he did, they were to great exertion, frieza bust's planets with a mere flick of his finger. He's a casual planet buster, Thor isnt. Argument nullified.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By iamthewolf88

@Alyssabird: I gave it to Frieza. It would be interesting, planet busting power isnt going to hurt Thor. I f he has one full blown attack on Frieza it could be over. Frieza was diced in half by a weak attack lets not forget. And blown up by a blast that didn't even blow up a planet.... and also killed with a sword......

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Alyssabird

@iamthewolf88 said:

@Alyssabird: I gave it to Frieza. It would be interesting, planet busting power isnt going to hurt Thor. I f he has one full blown attack on Frieza it could be over. Frieza was diced in half by a weak attack lets not forget. And blown up by a blast that didn't even blow up a planet.... and also killed with a sword......

No it wouldn't. A Goku at normal levels could bust a planet, as easily as Frieza did, power level 6,000,000; when frieza did it with 540,000. There is no way Thor would touch Frieza's durability.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Alyssabird

Are you forgetting that was a Super Saiyan from the future? The same would happen to Thor.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Theorder14

@iamthewolf88 said:

*Diced in half by a weak attack* except that it was his own attack, he has blown up planet vegeta and his opponent was a ssj1 who comes from the future, meaning he had all intel and training to take down frieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By 202122

Thor cosmic hurricanes him into the ground

No Caption Provided
iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By iamthewolf88

@Alyssabird: Power levels are meaningless. The fact is, is that the two attacks that ended Frieza were both far below planet busting.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Alyssabird

^ & that proves what? lol

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iamthewolf88

@Theorder14: It was his own attack, but that particular attack wasn't planet busting. it's a destructo disc.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mortein

@iamthewolf88 said:

Smaller explosions can be more powerful than a bigger ones in dbz universe (and many other fictional universes). Size of the explosion only shows a minimal power of the explosion, not the actual power. Frieza was sliced by Trunks, because he was far more powerful than Frieza. If the sword was, for example, in Krillins hands it would have no effect on Frieza.

http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/destructive-power-of-dbz-characters/92-679193/#14

Frieza was already beaten up, sliced in 4 pieces, and almost dead when Namek exploded, and yet he survived that explosion, he clearly has planet+ level durability.

however I'm not very confident he would be able to beat Thor.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Alyssabird

Who are you to say that? Thor has shown no planet busting attacks, if he has, I'd like to see them.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Alyssabird

@iamthewolf88 said:

@Theorder14: It was his own attack, but that particular attack wasn't planet busting. it's a destructo disc.

Which can go through almost anything, so it doesn't have to be planet busting. You're clearly missing the point of this attack fanboy.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By iamthewolf88

@Mortein: I know that smaller explosions are often bigger, such as Frieza pointing at a planet and effortlessly blowing it up.... but the attacks that "killed" him where all not on planet busting level. Besides, SSJ Goku barely slapped him and caved his head in with an elbow.... what do you think Mjolnir would do? It doesn't matter the force behind the sword.... he was still cut by metal... that sword would've snapped over Superman like a twig, and Thor can keep up with Superman.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By iamthewolf88

@Alyssabird: I am not a fanboy by any means... I prefer DB to Thor. for the most part. I just think DB fans over play everything. In the grand scheme of things they are weaker by comparison. Thor has some ridiculous feats.. greater than Frieza. But I still give it to Frieza (like I said on my first post) due to his speed only. but I am trying to figure out an attack he could do that would hurt Thor. Because planet busting attacks can't kill him.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Alyssabird

Show me Regular Thor, easily, busting a planet; or he has no chance.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mortein

@iamthewolf88 said:

@Mortein: I know that smaller explosions are often bigger, such as Frieza pointing at a planet and effortlessly blowing it up.... but the attacks that "killed" him where all not on planet busting level. Besides, SSJ Goku barely slapped him and caved his head in with an elbow.... what do you think Mjolnir would do? It doesn't matter the force behind the sword.... he was still cut by metal... that sword would've snapped over Superman like a twig, and Thor can keep up with Superman.

DBZ characters can expand their ki outside of their body, and they can use ki to increase durability, so it is completely reasonable to assume that that sword was powered up by Trunks's ki energy.

No Caption Provided

And I said before, explosions can be focused, thus smaller explosion which leaves only a tiny crater can be far more powerful than a big one.

Here you go examples:

@Mortein said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kid Buu effortlessly fired an earth busting attack, which was easly countered and stoped by Vegeta, who apparently focus it's explosion.

Then Buu, created an energy ball so powerful that both Vegeta (who had access to SSJ2) and Goku (who had excess to SSJ3) were unable to stop.

So the Earth end up destroyed

I've seen people asking, if all top tier DBZ characters have enough power to wipe out a planet with a fraction of a percent of their power, how come most of their explosions are only mountain or city level?

To me, obvious answer seem to be that they focus their explosions on a smaller area, but they remain equally powerful

Bassically, just because explosion is smaller it doesn't mean it is less powerful.

Self destruction is perfect example of concreted explosion.

We know Vegeta used his entire power to peerform this attack, yet the explosion was much smaller then a moon explosion

So was the explosion focused or is this the limit for SSJ2 Majin Vegeta?

Nappa effortlessly destroyed whole region, but when he used his most powerful attack attack the explosion was incomparably smaller

But what I don't undersand is why people are using this "most of their explosions are just mountain busting" argument only against DBZ. In almost every fictional universe explosions can be focused.

Take a look at this scan, Odin KOed SS with a blast, and explosion was not bigger than car explosion. Does that means SS can get KOed by a car explosion? Ofc not. that explosion obviously had enough energy to destroy planets, it was just focused.

The Molecule Man once hit PR-Beyonder with enough power to slag a billion dimensions , yet the apartment they were standing in(let alone a whole universe) was unfazed

• here Thanos got a little bit hurt from a city busting explosion, or was this a focused planet+ explosion?

here thanos (with shields) got hurt from an explosion smaller than a house, or was this focused planet+ explosion?

I think all those explosions were focused planet+ explosions, and I apply the same logic for DBZ world.

One more thing I have noticed is that they panic about earth might getting destroyed only when someone is charging their full powered attack. I think that is because when they go all out, they can't fully control their attacks, and it is enough for them to lose control over 1% of their power, and the earth would be vaporized.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By theONEtaichou

@iamthewolf88 said:

#ahem# ... the reason the attacks that killed him were not planet busting coz Goku had already worn him down. In fact Goku even says Frieza (due to his power loss) is not even a challenge anymore... lol at the argument that since Goku beat Frieza down, then comically slapped him around = Mjolnir damaging Frieza. Will Mjolnir also turn SS? btw Supes has Kryptonian physical stats that Frieza doesn't have, Frieza can increase his durability with ki but if the opponent has larger ki Frieza will lose. Supes, even knocked out, his durability stays the same, he can't raise it or lower it. So of course the sword would have snapped (I take not into account that it's a divine sword which means it would have killed Superman even swung by Krillen). Thor keeping up with Supes (he cannot anyway) is not an argument for Thor winning against Frieza

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bo88gdan

Thor wins

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By iamthewolf88

@Mortein: well played, i will agree with that. As i stated in the beginning I think Frieza wins, but I am having a hard time trying to come up with an attack Frieza can do to kill Thor.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By iamthewolf88

@theONEtaichou: durability is durability. If it has to be amped up by ki, which it does in DB that is a disadvantage. Honestly, even after all my 20 years or so watching DB have always thought Frieza was weak. and hardly the "most powerful being in the universe". the DB universe is weak by comparison. I'm not attacking DB, I love it.... but it isn't on the same level power wise at all.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By theONEtaichou

@iamthewolf88 said:

@theONEtaichou: durability is durability. If it has to be amped up by ki, which it does in DB that is a disadvantage. Honestly, even after all my 20 years or so watching DB have always thought Frieza was weak. and hardly the "most powerful being in the universe". the DB universe is weak by comparison. I'm not attacking DB, I love it.... but it isn't on the same level power wise at all.

true, durability is durability, the degree of durability is not the same though! We all have durability but that doesn't mean our durability stacks up to Supes/Frieza... First form Frieza's durability is not to the level of his weak final form. Frieza is weak as the DBU progressed but at one time he was uber, you say DBU is weak by comparison, to who? Bleach U? Marvel U? DCU? DBU is not clearly defined (the whole point of it is to focus on the saiyans as well) but it has powerful characters such as kids having enough power to destroy planets, beings who can shake planets and dimensions by screaming etc. Just because they don't have a 5D imp or PR Beyonder pop up doesn't make them weak.

btw I think Frieza is one of the most thought out villians ever

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By iamthewolf88

@Alyssabird: I literally just posted this somewhere else... but here is him withstanding the gravity millions of times the gravity of our sun.... and his durability can take it.

No Caption Provided
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mortein

@iamthewolf88 said:

@Mortein: well played, i will agree with that. As i stated in the beginning I think Frieza wins, but I am having a hard time trying to come up with an attack Frieza can do to kill Thor.

I agree, Frieza might not be powerful enough to take down Thor.

But still, effortlessly destroying a planet with 10 times bigger gravity than Earth, in his weakest form, is not a small feat.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By iamthewolf88

@Mortein: agree

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By iamthewolf88

@theONEtaichou: Compared to MarvelU and DCU. Mainly because they don't have celestial type being or 5D imps.:) there are countless beings in both Universes that can solo DBU. Not taking anything away from DB, that's just fact. I like the Frieza saga, but not so much the character.

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Miki1111

Frieza.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By theONEtaichou

@iamthewolf88 said:

@theONEtaichou: Compared to MarvelU and DCU. Mainly because they don't have celestial type being or 5D imps.:) there are countless beings in both Universes that can solo DBU. Not taking anything away from DB, that's just fact. I like the Frieza saga, but not so much the character.

I say 'meh' friend. There are lot of things in DBU that are left unexplained, for instance say Goten wished for DCU+MarvelU to disappear do they using the black star dragonballs? hence meh... also the other kais are never shown what they can do except here and there so again meh... maybe a kai can solo DCU and MU, ya never know

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By iamthewolf88

@theONEtaichou: If Grand Kai, Supreme Kai, and the others that fell to Buu are any indication of their power they are weak. Dr. Strange has magic far beyond anything Babidi has. Infinity Gauntlet>Dragon Balls. because you can do anything you want, as many times as you want.... heck, Franklin Richards is greater than the Dragon Balls. There just hasn't been anything shown in DB to match. Most of everything is speculation in DBU. In never comes right out and says anything. But it is entertaining. I have been rewatching a lot more lately.

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By darkelf35

@iamthewolf88: Different universe's different rules

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By theONEtaichou

@iamthewolf88 said:

@theONEtaichou: If Grand Kai, Supreme Kai, and the others that fell to Buu are any indication of their power they are weak. Dr. Strange has magic far beyond anything Babidi has. Infinity Gauntlet>Dragon Balls. because you can do anything you want, as many times as you want.... heck, Franklin Richards is greater than the Dragon Balls. There just hasn't been anything shown in DB to match. Most of everything is speculation in DBU. In never comes right out and says anything. But it is entertaining. I have been rewatching a lot more lately.

I suppose, but many of these guys have shown nothing, they are just 'speculation' as you say but are implied to be powerful. Like I said DBU focuses only on the Saiyans not on anything else... I say Babidi>>Dr. Strange coz of Buu creation. A magical fighting monster that can fight anyone and destroy everything and only dies by PIS? Amazo +++?? Yeah, I put him above Strange for that. I would say IG<Dragonballs, doing whatever as many times as you want is fine and all but the dragonballs implied power (like the Black Star) can wish for anything + ease of access. Unlimited action from a wish (yeah I know its a no limit fallacy but that's its implied power). So you could wish TOAA away, also every Namekian can make their own dragonballs. So meh again.

I also go through spells of re-watching DBZ... rewatch the Frieza saga. I assure when you study Frieza he is a villian like no other, in any universe!

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theONEtaichou said:

@iamthewolf88 said:

I suppose, but many of these guys have shown nothing, they are just 'speculation' as you say but are implied to be powerful. Like I said DBU focuses only on the Saiyans not on anything else... I say Babidi>>Dr. Strange coz of Buu creation. A magical fighting monster that can fight anyone and destroy everything and only dies by PIS? Amazo +++?? Yeah, I put him above Strange for that. I would say IG<Dragonballs, doing whatever as many times as you want is fine and all but the dragonballs implied power (like the Black Star) can wish for anything + ease of access. Unlimited action from a wish (yeah I know its a no limit fallacy but that's its implied power). So you could wish TOAA away, also every Namekian can make their own dragonballs. So meh again.

I also go through spells of re-watching DBZ... rewatch the Frieza saga. I assure when you study Frieza he is a villian like no other, in any universe!

So what if the Kai's are implied to powerful, they have done jack all to prove it. DC focuses on batman most of time, yet they still have the time explain everybody else. Dr Strange at his strongest is alot more powerful than Buu. You do realise that the Dragonball have limits on what can be wished right?

LOL at the last sentence

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SilverGalford

Thor wins.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By theONEtaichou

@Death Certificate said:

@theONEtaichou said:

@iamthewolf88 said:

So what if the Kai's are implied to powerful, they have done jack all to prove it. DC focuses on batman most of time, yet they still have the time explain everybody else. Dr Strange at his strongest is alot more powerful than Buu. You do realise that the Dragonball have limits on what can be wished right?

LOL at the last sentence

Mate you shouldn't just jump in to people's conversations unduly. We are talking about implied power here. If you had read properly you would realized that many things in DBU are implied and not outright stated out hence our 'debate' ... DCU does not focus on Batman all the time. Here is a link where I buy my comics and take a look at the comics, its not Batman focused (http://www.comiclist.com/index.php/lists/comiclist-dc-comics-for-01-30-2013)!! DC has loads of comics dedicated to other heroes where their stories/histories/sagas are properly explained and all that is knitted together to make the DCU, DB/Z/GT focuses on Saiyans, in fact on Goku mainly!! Not the Kai's, Frieza's raze, Namek's, Pikon's race... just one Saiyan... I said Babidi>>Strange due to Babidi creating an AMAZO++ being i.e. Buu. Dragonballs have limits imposed by their creators as well as their creators power... hence I used the strongest dragonballs - The Black Star dragonballs (fusion of strong nameks Piccolo and Kami) as implied by Pilaf. You could use them to wish TOAA away.

lol less, read more please.

have a good day

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By butterflykyss

Freiza.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude