Frieza (Super) vs Kid Buu

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Title says all. Would Frieza with it's power up be able to defeat the pink evil alien?

Setup:

-Kid Buu. Bloodlusted.

-Frieza from Super.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Anime2114

Frieza is God level. He stomps.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

animebattles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By animebattles
Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu could potentially beat Frieza's final form. Really can only do that if he hits him with the chocolate beam though.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu turns him into candy.

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lukundra
ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ValarMelkor

@lukundra said:

@valarmelkor: More like Kid Buu get's disintegrated.

Nah, Frieza likes to toy with his opponents when he knows they have less raw power and gives them multiple chances to attack him (see his fights with Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, etc..) which in this case will be fatal.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

kid buu has no feats to suggest that he can use candy beam.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Has Kid Buu ever even used the candy beam though? I don't think he has. Even if he did, as we saw before, Freeza would still own him as a chocolate bar.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:

@valarmelkor said:

It's something every version of Buu can do. He tried to use it on Goku during their battle:

No Caption Provided

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukundra said:

@valarmelkor: Has Kid Buu ever even used the candy beam though? I don't think he has. Even if he did, as we saw before, Freeza would still own him as a chocolate bar.

Yes he tried to use it on Goku and I'm not sure that Frieza would still be sentient as a chocolate bar since we've seen that Vegito was unique in that sense which I always assumed had something to do with the potara fusion. Even if he was though he would be restricted to physical attacks which Buu could just keep regenerating from until candy Frieza got tired and lost energy. Then Buu would eat him.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza wins he would just dodge the candy beam.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheDeathstar

Base Vegeta (Copy) considered SSJ3's attacks comparable to mosquito against him and Final Form Frieza (ROF) is millions of times stronger than his Namek self and is near Base Vegeta so he easily Stomps Kid Buu

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Remember when Vegito turned into a candy and he still made Buuhan look like fodder? here would happen the same

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if Frieza doesn't play around then he'll win. If Frezia does mess around and tries to torture Buu like he did Gohan then I can see him getting absorbed because I can definitely see him trying to punch Kid Buu before releasing Ki blasts.

Also didn't Frieza say that he'd never fight Majin Buu or Beerus because his father told him not to?

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid buu wins

It took the ultimate plot device aka the spirit bomb, a move that is pretty much made to kill evil guys.

Frieza has no way to counter candy beam or get around buu's regeneration. Frieza also never never mastered his golden form. Buu can take a beating long enough for frieza to exhaust himself.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#27 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Frieza doesn't have an attack to defeat Buu and only physical blows from another Buu can wear him down. Planet bust ain't working either.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jadenlol

@jloneblackheart: I'm sure freiza can produce enough energy to eradicate buu vegito was able to completley eradicate gohan buu head thingy with his kii freiza is>>>>>>>;gt; vegito.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@jadenlol: I'm telling you Buu will beat Frieza and you think I'll agree Frieza is above Vegito? Please.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lettsplay10: I do remember. Do you remember how Frieza evaded every single attack from Vegeta then beat him till a inch of his life. That's what I was getting at.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: @jloneblackheart: @valarmelkor:

Frieza in his final form is equal to base Goku, Goku even said Freiza would make a good sparring partner. And as we've seen, base Goku/Vegeta in Super are strong enough to stomp Gotenks at Super Saiyan 3. If Freiza is that much stronger than SS3 Gotenks, then there is no way Kid Buu is landing a single attack. I don't see why Frieza's Death Ball wouldn't kill Buu when he is that much stronger than him. And that's just Final Form Frieza, if he went Golden then Buu would get totally annihilated.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@lukundra: Besides the incredible inconsistencies that make power scaling even less reliable in DBS, how can we know Gotenks lost so bad with power level alone?

The real Vegeta saw right through Gotenks childish attacks. Commeson saw through them too. I will give you that he made them separate but that seems to be the usual status quo. Gotenks is powerful but he's inexperienced. He wouldn't have beaten Super Buu either.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukundra: yeah but Frezia being the idiot he is will eventually punch Buu and once that happens he'll get absorbed. Plus we've seen that kid Buu when faced with an enemy stronger than him will use dirty tricks to absorb

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bear in mind Vegeta got notably stronger from RoF to Copy Saga. Did he verbatim say SSJ3 Gotenks hits were akin to mosquito bites? I know he stomped but damn...

Given Frieza's penchant for elongating fights and extreme confidence, he is going to tank the wrong attack and either be absorbed ir turned into candy.

But Frieza may just KO himself at the sight of boo much like he lost his wits when he saw Beerus

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart: Perhaps he wouldn't have beaten Super Buu, but still, he was close enough for his attacks to matter. I'll grant you that the Dragon Ball franchise is one of the most inconsistent messes out there, but to "see through" someone's attacks, childish or not, it would mean that you would have to be stronger than them. Just because the attack is dumb/childish doesn't take away from the fact that Gotenks was Super Saiyan 3 and Vegeta in base was barely trying.

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: Well, punching Buu doesn't equal instant absorption. Kid Buu didn't even try to absorb Goku when they fought on the Kai's world, and Goku landed quite a few hits. Frieza may be overconfident, but Kid Buu is a mindless beast. Also, considering that Frieza by scaling would have to be thousands if not millions of times stronger and faster than Kid Buu, I doubt he could even catch Frieza with his gooey stuff. In my opinion, Frieza will be effortlessly smacking Buu around until he get's bored and goes for he kill. It might take him a while, but eventually he'll realize that he'll have to completely disintegrate Buu to kill him, and that will be that.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thelocust619

One blast would vaporize Buu with no resistance.

One punch would hurt Buu so bad it'd wish it was dead.

Buu can't stall Freeza long enough to plot anything. We have two examples (Freeza vs Z warriors, vs Nail) of Freeza taking his time, and these were completely situational. In character, in a normal battle, he one shots casually as he always does when it's not personal or he doesn't specifically need something (ex: the namekians, Bardock and the saiyans, his own men, Gohan).

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukundra: good points but if he doesn't figure it out soon enough Buu will try to absorb him. I mean seriously with Frieza's arrogance he'll enjoy watching the mindless Buu struggle to fight. After a while Buu will use a sneak attack to capture Frezia. After all even though Buu is portrayed as mindless he did figure out he had to absorb Southern Supreme Ki, so he isn't exactly mindless

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People that said "Buu wins due to candy beam" or "Buu can just absorb him" 90% haven't watched DBZ and only read respect threads

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

People that said "Buu wins due to candy beam" or "Buu can just absorb him" 90% haven't watched DBZ and only read respect threads

At a certain power threshold isn't candy beam a horrible choice to use? For example Vegito was turned into candy yet completely demolished Buu with his speed.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: Honestly, I'm not even sure the absorption itself would work. For someone at Frieza's level, reacting to Kid Buu's sneak attack should be child's play. Even if the goo got on him, I don't doubt that he could break out by powering up. Frieza would be stronger than anyone Buu has ever tried to absorb, including Vegeto. That absorption didn't even totally work, and Goku and Vegeta were able to simply fly back out of Buu. So even if Buu could absorb Frieza(which I'm not convinced of), Frieza could still just bust out of him.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Frieza should win pretty easily.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers