Frieza, Goku Black, Hit vs Midora, Neo, Acacia vs Okhwang, First Crown Prince, Jin Mori

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Golden Frieza, Goku Black, Hit

Midora, Neo, Acacia

The King Okhwang, First Crown Prince, Jin Mori

Battle on indestructible earth.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle research for future PYP tourneys, how these three teams stack?

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is interesting.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lack the Toriko and Jin Mo-Ri knowledge to contribute.

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko teams gets dusted. Dunno these other guys unfortunately.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NEO Acacia could give them hell if he abuses back channels

bryann99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Toriko team can win if Midora has gourmet luck which he exhaust all of it last I check so Team one should win thanks to hit. Is basically who can kill each other first, and I take the guy with time stop and able to fight a SSJB 10KK.

God of highschool team best bet is Jin mori sealing, otherwise stat wise they are for the most part outclass by the DBS team, and outclass in hax by team Toriko.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You made it Super characters. Boo. Now I can't comment.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You made it Super characters. Boo. Now I can't comment.

Its blasphemy!

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one wins.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good match-up, I think. Not too knowledgeable on GOH except for Jin, but each team brings an edge to the table.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think toriko verse reached super in terms of power yet.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Paytience

@leo-343: The hyperbolic time chamber does the same thing and buu was able to break out by screaming; Frieza is exponentially stronger. Hit time leaps and drops him from 2 seconds in the future before he can use black channels in the past, and Black has a time ring which negates the effect of temporal manipulation since he exists outside the time stream.

Team 1 stomps.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Jediharambe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rastaman said:

Superman easily solos this DBZ team then stomps the real Goku

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Gaoron

Team uno wins

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LustyLapis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LustyLapis
Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning GoH team, King brings a ton of versatility, and even though Jin hasn't been seen in his own series for months, he's still pretty strong on his own.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately I don't know enough about DBS and current Toriko to really give my opinion on this.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBS team

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit always leads with time skip and considering Goku can move in it as well Toriko team looses.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@paytience said:

@leo-343: The hyperbolic time chamber does the same thing and buu was able to break out by screaming; Frieza is exponentially stronger. Hit time leaps and drops him from 2 seconds in the future before he can use black channels in the past, and Black has a time ring which negates the effect of temporal manipulation since he exists outside the time stream.

Team 1 stomps.

Neo vomits on them.

Its pretty funny that the single largest move in Toriko was neo's vomit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

Toriko team can win if Midora has gourmet luck which he exhaust all of it last I check so Team one should win thanks to hit. Is basically who can kill each other first, and I take the guy with time stopand able to fight a SSJB 10KK.

God of highschool team best bet is Jin mori sealing, otherwise stat wise they are for the most part outclass by the DBS team, and outclass in hax by team Toriko.

Acacia has that too, except his lets him go for months in the time frame of one second lol.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@queen_marceline: Except Hit has better stat, granted IDK how time stop will overlap with each other.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@leo-343 said:

@wf_mxyzptlk: True, but it kinda makes sense given how big his appetite was and how long he'd been eating. Ejecting enough matter to fill 'countless galaxies' at MTFL+ speeds. That was super kewl.

Makes those gourmet gods look small. Interesting to see that Neo mellowed out by the end tho, sitting at the table in his little suit.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Hit doesn't stop time, he skips through it. He is faster, with better reactions. Stopping time does nothing if Hit has alreqdy leaped the moment you stop and countered you.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@wf_mxyzptlk: I really wouldn't have trusted that bastard, I don't get how they all just completely 180'd and thought he was cool after the mass genocide he performed. Acacia basically said 'He's just misunderstood, guys :D' and they all just rolled with it xD like what...

They also rolled with Midora nuking the entire human world in a temper tantrum, so I guess everyone is just super forgiving.

No Caption Provided

Also he's pretty adorable.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku Black is pretty powerful with his psi scythe he cut a hole in reality and some weird mist started flowing out of that hole that became multiple Goku Black clones as powerful as the real Goku Black and they could even reform after being destroyed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e
deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Hit doesn't stop time, he skips through it. He is faster, with better reactions. Stopping time does nothing if Hit has alreqdy leaped the moment you stop and countered you.

So you're saying it's King Crimson's ability but not as confusing?

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He does stop time. It was clearly stated in the show smh

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goku_black: Unless you're fluent in ja0anese and wanna debate me on this you are wrong.

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: not debating what was clearly explained weaboo

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Paytience

@kanataroc: Itvs pretty confusing...he doesn't freeze time within space, that is what Guldo does. He also doesn't dilate time like the hyperbolic time chamber or the toriko characters. What he does is remove himself from a moment in time for a set period. So if you attack, he is allow to step out of time essentially for half a second whilst you are in that moment. If it was time freeze then observers would see time freeze when he was foghting Vegeta. Instead, they saw Vegeta move but not hit...see.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanataroc: Itvs pretty confusing...he doesn't freeze time within space, that is what Guldo does. He also doesn't dilate time like the hyperbolic time chamber or the toriko characters. What he does is remove himself from a moment in time for a set period. So if you attack, he is allow to step out of time essentially for half a second whilst you are in that moment. If it was time freeze then observers would see time freeze when he was foghting Vegeta. Instead, they saw Vegeta move but not hit...see.

When did they see Vegeta move? I dont remember that. Also he stops time he can even stop time in already stopped time lol

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Paytience

@gaoron: During the fight...everyone saw Vegeta's movements but not Hit's reactions. This was explained, but to keep it simple, unless the argument is that Hit was freezing time on a multiversal scale (they were fighting between universes) and with such an effect that even the Angels and Gods and omniking couldn't detect it, than Hit was affecting only himself.

Get it?..time freeze affects space. Time Leap affects the user, allowing them to remove themselves from the space that a moment exist in for a set duration. This is explained by the leader of the galactic patrol...pay no attention to the other dude who claims it was clearly explained, when he was clearly reading a sub when watching. Scientifically speaking this all makes sense as well, otherwise, all leaping forard in time would do is create a paradox where he arrives in time to see what happens to himself half a second later. It wouldn't prevent anything from occuring. On the other hand...if he was freezing time itself, then he would have to do it within a set space, a time IS space...meaning that the oserers would have seen everything within that set space freeze except for Hit. The only other explanation would be a time freeze affecting the space between universes...which would make him a multiversal time manipulator. Thus, time leap allows the user to remove themselves from the space in which a moment occurs for a set duration...

So...

Senyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: I can't comment on how well Toriko characters would fair against Hit's physical attacks, though I'm inclined to believe they wouldn't be KO'd with one hit. But regarding Hit's effectiveness, it sounds like he needs to activate his time manipulation ability first in this fight. I think it's fair that there is a 50% chance that either Acacia or Hit would activate their abilities first given that this fight is in character. Acacia's time manipulation is no slouch by any means, and I honestly, I see Acacia's being more effective than Hits. Hit can get a couple attacks in if he time skips, but Acacia could simply bite off Hit's head if he back channels. So honestly I think it comes down to whoever activates their ability first, and like I said, I believe Acacia could survive the first attack Hit throws at him. Additionally, I believe Goku developed the ability to predict Hit's attack, but I can't recall how effective it was as Hit increased length of his time skip. If it is a matter of predication, Toriko cast learned intuition a long time ago in the series. Intuition is what also allows them to land precise fatal attacks on creatures weak points, often on creatures they have never seen before meaning they do not know its anatomy.

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Toriko, but Team 1 absolutely stomps. Goku Black is way too beast, and gourmet luck can indeed be exhausted. Midora ain't Songs ! Haha. Not to mention I see one of Black's abilities actually fondling gourmet luck from its showings.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1