Fox Quicsilver v.s Age of Ultron

• 125 results
Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ultron recruits Fox Quicksilver to beat the Avengers, can Fox Quicksilver win?

Battle takes place as the giant city is flying, if Fox Quicksilver gets stomped he gets Ultrons army as back up.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can´t take the heavy hitters

GreyFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox QS stomps MCU QS, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Cap, and maybe Iron Man.

Stalemate via Hulk, Thor and Vision. They can't catch him, yet he can't hurt them.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Team_Sigma

@payneintheass: He can BFR anyone who can't fly so that evens things up a bit.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Heatblaze

@greyflash said:

Fox QS stomps MCU QS, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Cap, and maybe Iron Man.

Stalemate via Hulk, Thor and Vision. They can't catch him, yet he can't hurt them.

But he can hurt Ironman?

GreyFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:

@greyflash said:

But he can hurt Ironman?

Possibly.

If I remember correctly, he was knocking Apocalypse around during their fight.

However, if Tony can stay Airborne, QS can't even hit him.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

qs will get killed. these avengers have real loose morals. quicksilver does get tired. they also have their own quicksilver.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greyflash: He can just throw a brick at like mach 100 or something

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver curbstomps!

qs will get killed. these avengers have real loose morals. quicksilver does get tired. they also have their own quicksilver.

Stop.

Please.

Quicksilver is cinematic toptier....if Nappa checked his power level it'd be OVER 9000!

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based off what I've seen in XA it's not just a simple matter of not catching or touching him....they cannot perceive or think even 1/700 as fast as he can...he'll prolly speedblitz half the avengers by the time a single neuron can fire off from the fastest member.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody in the MCU has even remotely close to the level of Speed as Singer's Fox-quick silver. Nobody. Not Thor, not Vision, not Ultron, not nobody. And I'll tell you straight up, anyone who says QS can't tag Iron Man in the air has not seen the newest Xmen movie. QS will toss objects on the ground into the air in varying heights and jump on them like steps right up to Iron Man flying in the sky and then proceed to pummel him...and he'd do it while the MCU Quick Silver was present and in slow motion (at top speed) unable to even keep up visually with Singers Quick Silver. Then, after beating the entire Avengers team by himself, he'll go look at Quick Silver and giggle, drop his pants or something and go eat some pizza, then just as that MCU quick silver starts to notice things just shifted around him, Singers QS will have laid out a spread of pizza and soda, eaten all of it and then finally slowed down to a speed everyone else can understand.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And for those who think his strikes are weaksauce he can always just find something laying around and hit them really really really hard due to the insane speeds he travels and moves at. Or even throw them off the city. Tony honestly would just get speedblized before he could completely leave the ground.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their own Quicksilver would be like a statue to Fox Quicksilver. I don't think he wins because I don't see how he would damage Hulk or Thor or Vision, but their own Quicksilver isn't doing a thing to him.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how the heck is he going to hurt ironman, hulk, or thor? he isn't.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could literally reposition everyone to continuously hit each other...lol they would literally be his play things.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nobody in the MCU has even remotely close to the level of Speed as Singer's Fox-quick silver. Nobody. Not Thor, not Vision, not Ultron, not nobody. And I'll tell you straight up, anyone who says QS can't tag Iron Man in the air has not seen the newest Xmen movie. QS will toss objects on the ground into the air in varying heights and jump on them like steps right up to Iron Man flying in the sky and then proceed to pummel him...and he'd do it while the MCU Quick Silver was present and in slow motion (at top speed) unable to even keep up visually with Singers Quick Silver. Then, after beating the entire Avengers team by himself, he'll go look at Quick Silver and giggle, drop his pants or something and go eat some pizza, then just as that MCU quick silver starts to notice things just shifted around him, Singers QS will have laid out a spread of pizza and soda, eaten all of it and then finally slowed down to a speed everyone else can understand.

Lmao, this. All of this.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper said:

He could literally reposition everyone to continuously hit each other...lol they would literally be his play things.

That actually is a possibility. He could easily get Hulk and Thor fighting each other.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper said:

Their own Quicksilver would be like a statue to Fox Quicksilver. I don't think he wins because I don't see how he would damage Hulk or Thor or Vision, but their own Quicksilver isn't doing a thing to him.

marvel's quicksilver could possibly as fast as fox's. don't be fooled by special effects. during mutant qs's action scenes they showed it from his point of view. during marvel's they showed qs as he appeared to regular people. you also can't go by mcu's quicksilver getting killed. fox's was hit by a sonic weapon that travel's much slower than an explosion. however, vision is hard to gauge. how fast is he supposed to be? he is pretty fast in the comics. i still think the heavy hitters will kill him eventually. i can see visiion, thor, or ironman killing him. he really can't do anything to them. he definitely can't hurt the hulk.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82 said:
@christianrapper said:

marvel's quicksilver could possibly as fast as fox's. don't be fooled by special effects. during mutant qs's action scenes they showed it from his point of view. during marvel's they showed qs as he appeared to regular people. you also can't go by mcu's quicksilver getting killed. fox's was hit by a sonic weapon that travel's much slower than an explosion. however, vision is hard to gauge. how fast is he supposed to be? he is pretty fast in the comics. i still think the heavy hitters will kill him eventually. i can see visiion, thor, or ironman killing him. he really can't do anything to them. he definitely can't hurt the hulk.

No, Marvel's quicksilver isn't even in the same league as Fox Quicksilver, don't fool yourself by being a fan. Just the mansion scene alone shows how much faster Fox Quicksilver is. We can calculate it, it isn't relying on looking pretty. Even at the lowest gauge, Fox Quicksilver showed well over mach 170 speeds, MCU Quicksilver didn't even show Mach 4 speeds. And judging by what he was doing to Apocalypse and what Captain America did to Tony, he could hurt Tony too. The only ones he might not be able to damage himself is Hulk, Thor, and Vision. But, he doesn't have to, he can get them fighting each other.

H4Z4RD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win but fox QS would take out a lot of them

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h4z4rd said:

Avengers win but fox QS would take out a lot of them

They don't really have a way to win. If he can't beat certain ones, he can most certainly stay away from them indefinitely. And, he can use his speed to make them attack each other.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't Hurt Hulk Thor Vision Or Iron-man and eventually he'll tire out so avengers win by outlasting him

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By christianrapper

@randomsid82 said:
said:
said:
said:

No, Marvel's quicksilver isn't even in the same league as Fox Quicksilver, don't fool yourself by being a fan. Just the mansion scene alone shows how much faster Fox Quicksilver is. We can calculate it, it isn't relying on looking pretty. Even at the lowest gauge, Fox Quicksilver showed well over mach 170 speeds, MCU Quicksilver didn't even show Mach 4 speeds. And judging by what he was doing to Apocalypse and what Captain America did to Tony, he could hurt Tony too. The only ones he might not be able to damage himself is Hulk, Thor, and Vision. But, he doesn't have to, he can get them fighting each other.

captain america did hurt tony. you are right. captain america was enhanced. tony didn't fight smart at all in that one. there is no way that cap should have one. anyway, back on point. cap knew tony and knew what to go for. qs doesn't. also, tony doesn't know qs. he won't fight the same way he did against cap. don't forget that tony was in an enclosed space and could not use his flying ability or a lot of his weapons. tony also wanted to kill bucky so he was focused more on that. this scenario has ironman out in the open with the ability to use all of his powers. he isn't starting out on the ground. the other quicksilver is hard to judge speed wise. he might have been able to replicate that scene. they never showed how fast he really was going. he was just a blur the whole time.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82 said:
said:
said:
said:

captain america did hurt tony. you are right. captain america was enhanced. tony didn't fight smart at all in that one. there is no way that cap should have one. anyway, back on point. cap knew tony and knew what to go for. qs doesn't. also, tony doesn't know qs. he won't fight the same way he did against cap. don't forget that tony was in an enclosed space and could not use his flying ability or a lot of his weapons. tony also wanted to kill bucky so he was focused more on that. this scenario has ironman out in the open with the ability to use all of his powers. he isn't starting out on the ground. the other quicksilver is hard to judge speed wise. he might have been able to replicate that scene. they never showed how fast he really was.

I'm sorry, but I can't do anything but laugh at your idea that MCU Quicksilver is even 1/50th the speed of Fox Quicksilver. We don't go by might have been's or didn't show his full potential, we go by what was shown and he NEVER showed anything about Mach 4, meanwhile Fox Quicksilver, even in the most lowballed calculation ever showed speeds in excess of Mach 170. I mean, I could always point out that throughout the entire scene he was playing around as well and not even trying to move faster, but that isn't quantifiable. And yeah, Tony has never been hit by anything even close to the speed that Quicksilver would hit him at. He also has no problem running on object thrown into the air. And he was able to send Apocalypse flying with every hit, not just a few feet back, but at least 20 feet. Getting hit by something moving that fast would feel like that Tank shell that knocked Iron Man out of the sky x20. And yes, I'm fully aware of the context in the fight in Civil War, but the fact remains that Cap was able to damage Iron Man's suit, Fox Quicksilver can easily replicate that.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajax1998 said:

He can't Hurt Hulk Thor Vision Or Iron-man and eventually he'll tire out so avengers win by outlasting him

Once again, he can hurt Iron Man and he doesn't have to hurt Thor or Hulk, he can make them fight each other.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya sure, Quick Silver from Age of Ultron is as fast as Fox's...but only to fanboys.

Fox QS - Outruns explosions with no effort, saves an entire academy of people after the explosion goes off, has fun doing it and doesn't struggle in the slightest to out run an EXPLOSION. Literally wipes bullets out of the air with his finger, bullets in movement can't hurt him even if he ran into them. Him brushing away bullets is the same as him running into one, it would have no effect on his body and would just move out of his way as his body hit it.

MCU QS - Get's shot by an army guy, bullet damages him, was too slow to see it coming off to his 3 o clock side position. DIED from machine gun fire, was too slow to save one person from a bullet barrage.

One dude above said don't be fooled by the special effects. WHAT!? Please stop debating movies and characters you've not actually seen, or haven't seen since the release of the movie in theaters if you even went to see Age of Ultron. QS in that movie was winded after running around saving people from the train, he was zipping around saving a few people just in time and just ahead of the train barreling down the damn street. He was completely exhausted afterward. Fox QS did that times 100 while an explosion went off and it hardly even moved, then stopped and literally said "hmm...Wow!" and then proceeded to be his adorable casual self who didn't struggle to do any of that in the slightest...not...in...the...slightest.

vs MCU QS who was gasping for air after saving people just in time in front of a crashing train car. I swear to god, I just don't get why some users debate things they've not actually seen before and think nobody is going to call them on it.

Yep, MCU QS is just as fast as Fox QS. Yep. DERPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. *smacks everyone who thinks this is true like Ren does to Stimpy. "You...bleeding...imbecile!"

No Caption Provided

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By christianrapper

@randomsid82 said:
said:

Once again, he can hurt Iron Man and he doesn't have to hurt Thor or Hulk, he can make them fight each other.

how is he going to make them fight each other? also, how is he going to hurt tony? tony doesn't start on the ground in an enclosed location like he did in the fight against captain america. also, qs doesn't have bucky to help him. cap didn't do it alone. the only way that qs can hurt toney is if he lands on the ground.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper said:

how is he going to make them fight each other? also, how is he going to hurt tony? tony doesn't start on the ground in an enclosed location like he did in the fight against captain america. also, qs doesn't have bucky to help him. cap didn't do it alone. the only way that qs can hurt toney is if he lands on the ground.

Why must we have an imagination for you? Why can't you get an imagination of your own to figure it out? QS runs around and moves hands and objects of others to hit whatever he wants. He will move all of them physically, move their fists to hit each others throats, wait for the impact, go fast again and pick up thor and make his legs extend to drop kick whoever else. How does it Hurt Tony? Are you saying Iron Man from the movies would survive an entire pyramid falling on him or the impact of something faster than any tank shell or bullet, missile? Did you completely ignore what I said about quick silver tossing random objects from the ground into the air, jumping on them like steps upward? Because that is what he did in Xmen Apoc when he was trying to get to Magneto...WHO WAS FLYING FAR ABOVE THE GROUND JUST LIKE IRON MAN WAS. Ugh...dude...Tony is a human inside of a metal box. He can get whiplash easily and has in the movies...now image that...multiple the speed required to harm said human in the suit by a factor of 1000, maybe more and then have QS just suddenly stop him afterward. Tony liquefies inside the suit...dead Iron Man.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

This but I doubt Ultron thought his Quicksilver could either.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By christianrapper

@kryptonianpride said:
@christianrapper said:

Why must we have an imagination for you? Why can't you get an imagination of your own to figure it out? QS runs around and moves hands and objects of others to hit whatever he wants. He will move all of them physically, move their fists to hit each others throats, wait for the impact, go fast again and pick up thor and make his legs extend to drop kick whoever else. How does it Hurt Tony? Are you saying Iron Man from the movies would survive an entire pyramid falling on him or the impact of something faster than any tank shell or bullet, missile? Did you completely ignore what I said about quick silver tossing random objects from the ground into the air, jumping on them like steps upward? Because that is what he did in Xmen Apoc when he was trying to get to Magneto...WHO WAS FLYING FAR ABOVE THE GROUND JUST LIKE IRON MAN WAS. Ugh...dude...Tony is a human inside of a metal box. He can get whiplash easily and has in the movies...now image that...multiple the speed required to harm said human in the suit by a factor of 1000, maybe more and then have QS just suddenly stop him afterward. Tony liquefies inside the suit...dead Iron Man.

really? he is just going to move thor and hulk who are freaking thousands of times stronger than him? no. also, can he outrun thor's hammer? how fast will quicksilver be in a raging windstorm? thor has other powers. how is he going to make thor hit himself if he is in the air making a raging hurricane forced storm? he can't just make them hit each other. that is just dumb. he also can't just throw stuff in the air and make steps. he isn't that strong. he isn't the hulk. he can only go about 10 feet in the air if that even works. tony can't get tossed around because he is in the air and quicksilver can't fly. tony may even be able to use his computer system to track him. quicksilver will be killed by lightning, thors hammer, or tony's repulsor beams.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not? If they are nearly frozen in time, why would that matter? He lobbed humans a few hundred feet away into a cloth net he made with perfect accuracy, he sucker punched one of the strongest marvel villains there is, someone who in the comics is far stronger than the Hulk and Thor anyway. Can't say if the movie version of Apoc is stronger than the comic (probably not) but in theory he is supposed to be a lot stronger than even an enraged Hulk. And yes, a punch moving that fast will hurt Thor and Hulk, especially if he hits their eye or throat, groin or whatever other vital area. Curious, that you think the hulk buster piston arm punches that did a number on Hulk are actually stronger than Quick Silvers punches moving at Mach who the hell knows...

Mjolnirs Hammer was too slow to catch up to Malekiths ship that was a few hundred feet away and taking off. It couldn't tag quick silver in Age of Ultron, it certainly won't ever catch Fox Quick Silver who is ungodly faster than he was. But I digress, you are trolling me and I didn't notice. It's either that or you didn't see the movies you are trying to debate...so which is it?

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way can he injure thor hulk vision or even iron man . And if iron man and war machine stays in the air , he has no way to get to them .

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: I was thinking, can't QS K.O them?

That means he can win and Vision is imo freaking slow has heck.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: I dont think he can . He did not really hurt Apocalypse at all . And quicksilver has amazing speed feats but striking feats are not really impressive IMO . Nothing implies that he can hurt thor and hulk

True . Vision is pretty slow

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: Quantity can make over for quality of his attacks, bet if someone hit Ironmans suit with an indestructible bat about a million times at mach speed it would break.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RandomSid82

@christianrapper said:
@randomsid82 said:
said:

He can run between Thor and Hulk and stop until they see him and swing at him, then move out of the way making them hit each other. He can run and lift them(he showed more than enough power for that throwing mutants hundreds of yards) and carry them into the others path making them hit each other. There are MANY ways he can make them hurt each other. And yes, he absolutely can hurt Iron Man. He can also throw bricks into the air and run on them, he showed that he could do that when he went to try and face Magneto. Tony is so slow compared to him that Tony wouldn't even know what was going on until he was knocked out of the sky. He could alternatively throw bricks at over mach 170 speeds, getting hit with something going that speed would be like that tank shell that knocked Iron Man out of the sky x 20.

And best of all, every single bit of that is in character for him.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does he hurt Vision? And Thor could do Area of Effect of Mass Lighting Spam

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ecthelion

Probably quicksilver or stalemate.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does he hurt Vision? And Thor could do Area of Effect of Mass Lighting Spam

He doesn't have to be able to hurt any of them really, he can make them fight each other without them even realizing it. That is how fast he is. I already explained that in my previous post:

He can run between Thor and Hulk and stop until they see him and swing at him, then move out of the way making them hit each other. He can run and lift them(he showed more than enough power for that throwing mutants hundreds of yards) and carry them into the others path making them hit each other. There are MANY ways he can make them hurt each other. And yes, he absolutely can hurt Iron Man. He can also throw bricks into the air and run on them, he showed that he could do that when he went to try and face Magneto. Tony is so slow compared to him that Tony wouldn't even know what was going on until he was knocked out of the sky. He could alternatively throw bricks at over mach 170 speeds, getting hit with something going that speed would be like that tank shell that knocked Iron Man out of the sky x 20.

Just substitute Vision for Thor or Hulk either one.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. He can hit them all he wants but he isn't going to put Hulk, Thor or Vision down. Knocking around Apoc (who has no blunt force feats to even put him above Cap IIRC) doesn't mean he can KO the Avenger's heavy hitters.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Team_Sigma

@uugieboogie: He can knock out Hulk by BFR since the battle ground is on the flying city, also he can keep hitting Thor until he's k.o'd (a boulder getting thrown at him was very painful)

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GXrevolution
No Caption Provided

^This guy

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He grabs Cap's shield and beat the others to death with it.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Peter

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

He blitzes. However he will not be able to damage Hulk, Thor and Iorn-man so stalemate.

MarcusAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't put down Vision. Period.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By uugieboogie

@team_sigma said:

@uugieboogie: He can knock out Hulk by BFR since the battle ground is on the flying city, also he can keep hitting Thor until he's k.o'd (a boulder getting thrown at him was very painful)

You forget he just took a beating from a guy strong enough to send him flying and deflect Mjolnir with a backhand. Don't low ball lol. And again, QS was knocking around Apoc who was showing no signs of pain and Apoc doesn't have a single blunt force durability feat to put him above Thor, Hulk or Vision (who you've competely left out of your reply).

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eventually someone will catch him off guard and take him down other than that, QS wins based on face value.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma said:

You forget he just took a beating from a guy strong enough to send him flying and deflect Mjolnir with a backhand. Don't low ball lol. And again, QS was knocking around Apoc who was showing no signs of pain and Apoc doesn't have a single blunt force durability feat to put him above Thor, Hulk or Vision (who you've competely left out of your reply).

And?

Majolner is slower than AOU Quicksilver who's not very fast at all, just shows that that hammer being thrown isn't as strong as you think.

2) Doesn't matter, Thor isn't Apoc and Thor doesn't have regen like Aopc.

Thor gets blitzed and he wouldn't be able to do a dam thing

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper said:
@randomsid82 said:
said:

And best of all, every single bit of that is in character for him.

dude, that is just silly. thor will be on the air. he can only run between them is thor forgets his powers. he isn't running too fast in a thor raging wind strom anyway.