Four Horsemen (X-Men: Apocalypse) vs Avengers (MCU)

• 63 results
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Team members are those pictured above
  • Magneto starts fight with a shield around his team
  • In character, battle on Earth, starting 20m apart
  • Win by KO or death

Who wins?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hatemalingsia

This makes me think, can Magneto lift Thor's hammer? It'd be amusing to see Magneto using the hammer. Haha.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By willpayton

This makes me think, can Magneto lift Thor's hammer?

Probably not.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia said:

Probably not.

He's done it in the comics on many occasions. Yes, I know this isn't the comics, but the powersets and the hammer is the same.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Magneto is the main threat as he could drop a stadium on most of the Avengers or just rip the iron out of them.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto solo's.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming there're enough metal, could go either way as long as Thor and Hulk don't one-shot Magneto right off the bat.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hatemalingsia

@willpayton said:
@hatemalingsia said:

Probably not.

He's done it in the comics on many occasions. Yes, I know this isn't the comics, but the powersets and the hammer is the same.

If this is the case, Team 1.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By willpayton

@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@hatemalingsia said:

Probably not.

Scans? I know Magneto has deflected the hammer while it was flying through the air, and I think he lifted it in the Ultimates universe, but when has he lifted it in the 616 universe?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming there're enough metal

Since the setting is on Earth, you can assume that there is some metal around for him to work with, yes.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Magneto solos. He crushes Iron Man's armour and uses Cap's shield to decapacitate the rest.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@hatemalingsia said:

Probably not.

Scans? I know Magneto has deflected the hammer while it was flying through the air, and I think he lifted it in the Ultimates universe, but when has he lifted it in the 616 universe?

Oh, are you talking about lifting it with his hands? I was talking about using his powers to control the hammer.

The third one I'm not positive where it is from, it could be in the Ultimate universe, but the others are 616.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@hatemalingsia said:

Probably not.

Oh, are you talking about lifting it with his hands? I was talking about using his powers to control the hammer.

The third one I'm not positive where it is from, it could be in the Ultimate universe, but the others are 616.

He said lift it, so that's what I was talking about. I know he can control it once it's moving. And yes the last one is Ultimates where he was able to lift and hold it.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@hatemalingsia said:

Probably not.

He said lift it, so that's what I was talking about. I know he can control it once it's moving. And yes the last one is Ultimates where he was able to lift and hold it.

I don't really see much difference. I mean, lifting it with his hands and lifting it with his powers...doesn't really matter, he can use it just fine either way.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@hatemalingsia said:

Probably not.

I don't really see much difference. I mean, lifting it with his hands and lifting it with his powers...doesn't really matter, he can use it just fine either way.

Well, if Thor is holding it then it makes a big difference. Deflecting it while it's flying and moving it when Thor is actually hands-on and activating the enchantment are very different, so you cant assume that doing one allows him to do the other.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@hatemalingsia said:

Probably not.

Well, if Thor is holding it then it makes a big difference. Deflecting it while it's flying and moving it when Thor is actually hands-on and activating the enchantment are very different, so you cant assume that doing one allows him to do the other.

He didn't just deflect it while it was flying, he was able to control it himself with his powers, make it go where he wanted. And Thor is, of course, going to throw his hammer. He always does.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@hatemalingsia said:

Probably not.

He didn't just deflect it while it was flying, he was able to control it himself with his powers, make it go where he wanted. And Thor is, of course, going to throw his hammer. He always does.

I'm saying that if Thor is actually holding it, he probably wont be able to control it.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@hatemalingsia said:

Probably not.

I'm saying that if Thor is actually holding it, he probably wont be able to control it.

I think that might depend on if Thor is expecting it or not. I'm sure he has never had someone else try to control his hammer, at least in the movies.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@hatemalingsia said:

Probably not.

I think that might depend on if Thor is expecting it or not. I'm sure he has never had someone else try to control his hammer, at least in the movies.

I guess it's possible. Although if Magneto can control it, Thor can also just will the hammer to fly back to him, or simply will it to resist the control and stay in his hand. It would depend on how powerful the hammer's flight power is compared to Magneto's power. Since the hammer is magical (or tech that's similar to magic... same thing) I'd put my money on Thor being able to control it over Magneto.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Magneto solos.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto solos

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto was the only horseman that actually really displayed anything impressive. I guess the question is whether Hulk and Thor can get passed his shield or not.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto drops a shield helicarrier on each one of them.

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@randomsid82 said:
@willpayton said:
@hatemalingsia said:

Probably not.

I guess it's possible. Although if Magneto can control it, Thor can also just will the hammer to fly back to him, or simply will it to resist the control and stay in his hand. It would depend on how powerful the hammer's flight power is compared to Magneto's power. Since the hammer is magical (or tech that's similar to magic... same thing) I'd put my money on Thor being able to control it over Magneto.

There is a difference between lifting it and wielding it.

Magneto can lift it through his metal controlling powers, but he cannot wield it (use it's power) because he is not worthy.

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Magneto solos or Avengers overwhelm him

The others are fodder.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto is the only factor and I'm not sure that he could survive a shot from either Thor or Hulk. His only hope would be that he could take them all out before someone hit him.

Cosmiccelest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Avengers would win actually. Wanda could just crush or rip Magneto apart like she was doing with Utron robots or do what she did to vision. Once Magneto is out the other ones fall with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver destroys Psylocke, Storm & Angel.

Magneto then proceeds to solo

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stomp in the Avengers' favor. Add in Apocalypse himself and it becomes a stomp in the favor of the horsemen.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Magneto drops a shield helicarrier on each one of them.

this for days

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically OP-Magneto vs Scarlet Witch, Thor, and Hulk...

Erik makes a serious case for this fight though. He can manipulate the metals deep within the Earth's mantle to literally move continents. I don't know what that kind of damage could even look like set on an individual person. Unfortunately there was not enough screen time to showcase this, so just purely based on feats and not based on power set, I'll take the Avengers.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

Magneto is going to be a problem for this team , as in previous issues Magneto has lifted thors hammer . This is a fight between Magneto Vs Scarlet Wich & Hulk. He wielded it in Ultimatum Vol 1 #5 and in Ultimates 3 Vol 1 #5. and in other issues.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-Ley

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma

Ah, then I believe Magneto still has a chance.. Thor is covered in metal , and Magneto's power is absolutely ridiculous . : Wanda is going to be killed by Magneto . I am going with magneto.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Four Horse Men

Magneto=MVP

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically Magneto vs Avengers, or actually Magneto vs Thor and Hulk since rest get killed almost instantly.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Horsemen were mostly pathetic but Magneto could potentially solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically Magneto vs Avengers, or actually Magneto vs Thor and Hulk since rest get killed almost instantly.

Agreed, and if Wanda can do anything, she has to do something really significant and right off the bat. Pretty insane how young X-Men took on all these members and Apocalypse.... (if I'm right)

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto's level of power is far above anyone of the MCU, they literally have no chance he'd scrap Iron Man and dismember them all with Cap's shield. He destroyed Sydney, destroyed structures in San Francisco, destroyed Auschwitz, was tearing out all of the elemental metals from the Earth's core, and would've destroyed every major city on Earth had he not been convinced by Mystique. The Avengers are out of their depth

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mags and Oro are the only real threats Angel and psylock get beat early on. Quicksilver was unable to penetrate mags shield but we don't know if Thor's hammer would be able to penetrate it or not. Or iron mans repulsor blasts or even hulk just smashing though it. So it all comes down to if they can break the shield if they do avengers win, if they can't then mags hides the whole battle.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@georgewbush:

Magneto's level of power is far above anyone of the MCU, they literally have no chance he'd scrap Iron Man and dismember them all with Cap's shield. He destroyed Sydney, destroyed structures in San Francisco, destroyed Auschwitz, was tearing out all of the elemental metals from the Earth's core, and would've destroyed every major city on Earth had he not been convinced by Mystique. The Avengers are out of their depth

And his answer for hulk and Thor? Dropping buildings on them won't kill them? So what will he do when they finally break his shield and bum rush his a$$?

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: Lol Hulk was knocked down and had to take cover from Chitauri laserfire and lost a tooth from a punch from Iron man, Magneto was throwing tons of metal with enough power to vaporize it on Apocalypse's shield. He could KO either by hurling debris at them especially when their durability is nowhere near on par with the amount of damage he can deal. Please show me anything to suggest Hulk can survive metal being thrown with enough power to vaporize it. Thor was also hurt by being stabbed and almost died to a fall, Magneto would drive the metal right through his torso

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Hulk beat mags, everyone else on both teams dies.

Banner can easily be BFR'd.

Thor's going to struggle keeping in control of his hammer (Vision showed that he could hold Thor's hammer) which will eventually lead to his defeat.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@georgewbush: lmao took cover from chitauri Fire??? Hulk sat there and took every shot lmao, this is the same hulk that went through a damn skyscraper and came out perfectly fine. Thor almost died???? He through that little knife out and body slammed Loki. You can throw buildings on them and they wouldn't die banner tried to commit suicide and hulk spit the bullet out there's nothing magneto can do to hulk. Even Thor he can deflect any metal thrown at him with his hammer. So he has no answer for those two.

H4Z4RD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By H4Z4RD

Unless Avengers takes down magneto first they will lose it

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers