#101  Edited By scorphon

@rbt: Or he just could win VIA BFR?

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rbt: I was stating at minimum there's no way he's under twenty despite every non ben 10 fan thinking he's under 100.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

To people saying what keeps Hulk alive in every fight with Logan its his Regen Factor... The same can be said for Logan 97% of times against Hulk. 1 Thunderclap without Regen Factor and Logan would be dead.

Anyway, as for the OP, Wolverine should win.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By visemoon

@cara_hunter: Are you really using ABC logic here?! My goodness. That doesn't prove anything.

But since you wanna use ABC logic... Notice how Vilgax MISSED XLR8 multiple times. Well Hulk easily hit Quicksilver on the very FIRST swing with a Judo chop. Hey, but lets not stop there...Hulk once caught a bullet with his TEETH in mid transformation.

Since we know Wolverine is faster then Hulk and Hulk has better speed feats than Vilgax, well it appears it is...

Wolverine>Hulk>Vilgax>4 Arms in terms of speed... ABC, is easy as 123 ;-)

Honestly if you didn't have any 4 Arms speed feats, why on earth would fabricate a story saying 4 Arms has faster reflexes without ANY shred of evidence?

WeaponX1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By WeaponX1_

@god_spawn: you think I don't know much about either characters I know ben Tennyson more than you and same goes with wolverine, no wolverine wouldn't stand there he would fight back but use logic fourarms is more agile and stronger wolverine will use his claws he will cut him but you forget that fourarms is 12 feet tall and thunder claps. The thunder clap doesn't need to be aimed at the frequency of the clap can disorient him don't forget the frequency can be caught in wolverines adamantium... I don't know if you know this bit in an episode of ben 10 alien force echo echos frequency was bounced if Kevin's metal armour metal isn't different from as adamantium is the same thing except that it is a stronger metal but it is still metal. See I will list ways fourarms can knock out wolverine fourarms can jump over wolverine until he gets dizzy and the thunderclap him and knock him out. He can use his fighting skills ( dont forget bens aliens come with their own fighting skills) to overwhelm wolverine and use his four arm advantage or pick up a boulder from the ground and

Throw it at him or smash the ground and cause a mini earthquake. I love wolverine I grew up with him and also ben but fact over fan.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they had knowledge on each other, Ben would merc. As it is now, Wolverine should win this from the direct conflict that would be caused. In a close encounter, Wolverine destroys Four-Arms.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: you think I don't know much about either characters I know ben Tennyson more than you and same goes with wolverine, no wolverine wouldn't stand there he would fight back but use logic fourarms is more agile and stronger wolverine will use his claws he will cut him but you forget that fourarms is 12 feet tall and thunder claps. The thunder clap doesn't need to be aimed at the frequency of the clap can disorient him don't forget the frequency can be caught in wolverines adamantium... I don't know if you know this bit in an episode of ben 10 alien force echo echos frequency was bounced if Kevin's metal armour metal isn't different from as adamantium is the same thing except that it is a stronger metal but it is still metal. See I will list ways fourarms can knock out wolverine fourarms can jump over wolverine until he gets dizzy and the thunderclap him and knock him out. He can use his fighting skills ( dont forget bens aliens come with their own fighting skills) to overwhelm wolverine and use his four arm advantage or pick up a boulder from the ground and

Throw it at him or smash the ground and cause a mini earthquake. I love wolverine I grew up with him and also ben but fact over fan.

Just because Four-arms has ways to win, doesn't mean he will. From the stipulations of the battle, we can usually see how it'll go down. They're both gonna close the distance, and then Logan dominates the close encounter.

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#108  Edited By ShazamFan666

Wolverine, Four-Arms is not fast enough to consistently tag him. While Wolverine only needs a couple of good slashes to put him down.

WeaponX1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: unbelievable. (Face palm) you are not getting my explanation so what if its a close encounter fourarms still has the speed agility and the arms don't gete wrong I love wolverine but think fourarms rapid punches with all arms mini earthquakes all enough to defeat logan

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: unbelievable. (Face palm) you are not getting my explanation so what if its a close encounter fourarms still has the speed agility and the arms don't gete wrong I love wolverine but think fourarms rapid punches with all arms mini earthquakes all enough to defeat logan

Even if i am to assume that Four-arms is as fast as Logan(which is unbelievable with the speed and reaction feats Logan has) what's to stop Logan from just slicing each of Four-arms arms as soon as he swings. Four-arms has never shown slicing durability to challenge Logans claws. Plus Four-arms rarely just starts hitting his opponent with all fourarms at the getgo. Just accept it, Wolverine slices through him, his arms, and everything else if it comes to close combat. Not only that, he's never shown enough pain tolerance to even have one of his arms sliced off, which even if we assume Logan is slower and takes a few hits, he should be able to accomplish.

Darthsith500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine destroys.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For those of you who forgot who Wolverine is. Here is a refresher...

Speed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More speed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Opponents he defeated:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4 Arms is nothing new to Logan...just more arms to cut off

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By UltimatePeyton
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Four Arms can take anyone that Wolverine can. Just watch the videos that I posted above.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#115 god_spawn  Moderator

@weaponx1_: Judging from your logic on Wolverine, yeah I kind of did. You're basically assuming many out of character points for Ben and assuming Logan will just stand there and be susceptible to things. If you're saying things like Ben will just keep flipping over Logan and spamming thunderclaps, I don't think you're going with facts. You're blatantly picking scenarios, ones that are completely out of character for Ben to begin with, let alone spam with some theatrics. By your logic Ben does all of this and Logan stands there and gets dizzy? I'm sorry, I'm not taking much of what you're saying seriously. But since you want to be grounded in facts, Thing has done a thunderclap with Wolverine in the area. Wolverine didn't get disoriented or go screaming in pain due to his enhanced senses. Hulk thunderclapped with Logan point blank to the attack and the force from it formed a massive crater with it doing absolutely nothing to Logan. Hulk has also done another thunderclap to Wolverine that just blew him away, nothing more nothing less. Frequencies from it did nothing to metal. I don't really care if it worked on Kevin's metal surface by Echo Echo, it never has on Wolverine. So why it will now because Four Arms does it is beyond me. Let's actually talk about the only time it has worked on Wolverine. Wolverine said because of his enhanced senses, it almost killed him. Despite that, all he showed for it was getting up, getting pissed, and then ramming his claws entirely through Grey Hulk. But based on consistency, the thunderclap doesn't bother Logan and at best just sends him back. Not to mention Four Arms isn't even remotely close to Hulk in strength.

And then he's also going to get caught with the earthquakes too? So the guy that can dodge hoards of bullets, detect changes in air pressure from Cyclops' optic blasts and proceed to dodge said blast, and not to mention a 40+ jump, is going to get caught in a small earthquake? By the time Four Arms even brings his arms down, Logan could have already leapt near him or gotten out of the area and into the stands.

And let's also throw in the boulders your gonna get in a cricket field. I mean aside the earthquake attack he might not even use, is he just going to find one there? I mean, Wolverine's been smashed by Hulkbuster Iron Man using an armored truck, but that didn't KO Logan either.

I am finding it very hard pressed to believe any of your scenarios are going to happen when Ben does those sorts of attacks, he doesn't do them in the manner you are suggesting, and everything in the scenario just seems so conveniently placed. I can tell you what is in caring for Wolverine. Stabbing, slashing, and dismembering. Just ask Sabretooth, Deadpool, Death's Head 2, and the Silver Samurai how they fared when Wolverine decided to dismember or decapitate them to their respective attacks.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By jashro44

@ultimatepeyton said:

The first time Ben ever used Four Arms, he tossed an 8 ton mammoth around like a play toy. He can lift two cars with one hand a piece. He defeated Ah Puch, who is the Mayan god of war. Wolverine cannot stand a chance against Four Arms.

I think what your not taking into account is wolverine has tanked worst then this. He has been able to tank hits from characters like hulk, thing, etc. all of whom have better strength feats then fourarms. There all beyond 100 tons.

Also you have to take into account that wolverines claws have stabbed characters like thanos, gladiator, thor, the hulk and thing. All of whom are more durable then fourarms. You also have to take into account that wolverine is faster so fourarms wont get a chance to really hit fourarms. He is going to get blitzed.

Also about fourarms fight with vilgax the only time I know he encountered vilgax was during the episode a perfect day which was a dream simulation so it never actually ever happened.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WeaponX1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: you're right I forgot all about wolverine it's been years since I've read the comics. I'm sorry if I sounded like an idiot I've been watching ben 10 a lot

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Four Arms can take anyone that Wolverine can. Just watch the videos that I posted above.

Just let me know if Four arms could beat.

Wendigo

Thor

Hulk

Hercules

Kid Gladiator

Colossus

Red Hulk

By all of means prove it, and keep in mind Wolverine has tanked hits harder than Four Arms .

No Caption Provided

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another refresher course on Wolverine...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Its a good thing Grey Hulk has a healing factor. Guess what, 4 Arms doesn't have one

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Seriously...4 Arms is not beating Logan. He doesn't have an answer for the Claws, healing and Logan's speed.

Bottom line is, if you are a Brick without a healing factor or insane durability or speed, you are pretty much screwed if you go up against Logan

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Not commnting about the battle, but Four Arms is way beyong 100 tons as well.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Do you have proof of this?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: I posted it earlier. Here's it anyways. Captain Nemesis lifted a train engine effortlessly and threw it a good 50 meters away. Now a normal engine weighs somewhere between 130-175 tons. That would make Cap Namesis way over 300 tons, seeing that he not only lifted tge train, but threw it a huge distance. In the very same episode, Four Arms overpowered Cap Nemesis very very easily. So, Four Arms is easily good over 300 tonner.

WeaponX1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben 10 ruless

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben 10 ruless

you get an E for enthusiasm ... but Ben still loses.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Oh... I see what your saying. He lifts over a 100 Tons. I gotcha now.

Not Class 100 (Marvel Ranking system) but lifts over a 100 tons.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By RBT

@visemoon said:

@rbt: Oh... I see what your saying. He lifts over a 100 Tons. I gotcha now.

Not Class 100 (Marvel Ranking system) but lifts over a 100 tons.

Dude, these two are same thing. Those who can lift over 100 tons are Class 100. Base Hulk is somewhere between 100-150 tonner. Four Arms is thrice as strong as base hulk. 5 times as strong as Rhino(80 tonner). Stronger than Thor buster Iron Man(250 tonner, right?)

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's actually an argument here? Wow. I admit i'm a Ben 10 fan but Wolverine slaughters him in a matter of minutes. I don't see how Ben can combat Wolverine's healing factor and Wolverine's agile. Very.

Wolverine decapitates Ben.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By visemoon

@rbt: That is not true...for example Doc Samson is Class 70 but has lift over a 100 tons, but he still not Class 100. Another example Deathlok is Class 90, he can amp to 150 tons, but he is not class 100. Another Spider-Man is classed 10 , but he has lifted 40 to 75 tons, but he not classed 70. See what I'm saying

Hulk, while calm, easily lift 1,000 Tons, he is not classed 1000, because that class don't exist. I will post that scan later

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: The data you're posting is old. Thing, for example, is still categorised in class 70 but he can lift upto 30,000 tons. Base hulk varies in strength. He has even transformed just into world breaker mode, but that doesn't happen much often. Base hulk generally is below 150 tons.

Spiderman can lift maximum of 20-25 tons. That's why he's not class 70.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Strength_Class_100

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@visemoon: The data you're posting is old. Thing, for example, is still categorised in class 70 but he can lift upto 30,000 tons. Base hulk varies in strength. He has even transformed just into world breaker mode, but that doesn't happen much often. Base hulk generally is below 150 tons.

Spiderman can lift maximum of 20-25 tons. That's why he's not class 70.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Strength_Class_100

You are just proving my point, perfect example is Thing example you just provided. Thing has lifted more weights than 4 arms can dream of but Thing is not Class 100, but you are trying to say 4 arms is Class 100!??!

and Spiderman HAS lifted 40 tons and 75 tons in comics, but he is not Classed 70... he is class 10. thats how the marvel strength rank system works. just because its possible that 4Arms can lift about 200 tons does not mean he is in the same strength class as Hulk, Thor and others

here is the Hulk reference...while calm. Thousands of tons

No Caption Provided

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: oh disregard the 75 tons for Spidey....that was actually 75000 lbs...my bad. But the 40 ton is legit

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: You didn't get what I was trying to say. Thing is class 70 because when marvel classified their characters in classes, thing was a 80 tonner. They NEVER update it. Now Thing is way stronger, but still stuck in class 70.

No, regular spiderman is NOT over 25 tonner. Symbiote, yes. Superior, yes. But regular spiderman is a bit weaker than Luke Cage who's a 25 tonner.

Hulk has also been koed by a truck after his transformation. He once lifted a train(using his speed) and was koed. Base hulk depends on writer and story. Like I said, he's tranformed directly into world breaker mode, but that's PIS.

I never said fourarms to be as strong as Thor or even Hulk. I compared him to BASE hulk.

I asked this early in the thread and I'm asking again. Can Wolverine tank a full powered punch from Thor Buster Tony(because he's pretty close to fourarms in strength?)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt said:

@visemoon: You didn't get what I was trying to say. Thing is class 70 because when marvel classified their characters in classes, thing was a 80 tonner. They NEVER update it. Now Thing is way stronger, but still stuck in class 70.

No, regular spiderman is NOT over 25 tonner. Symbiote, yes. Superior, yes. But regular spiderman is a bit weaker than Luke Cage who's a 25 tonner.

Hulk has also been koed by a truck after his transformation. He once lifted a train(using his speed) and was koed. Base hulk depends on writer and story. Like I said, he's tranformed directly into world breaker mode, but that's PIS.

I never said fourarms to be as strong as Thor or even Hulk. I compared him to BASE hulk.

I asked this early in the thread and I'm asking again. Can Wolverine tank a full powered punch from Thor Buster Tony(because he's pretty close to fourarms in strength?)

Um..Yes?

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By visemoon

@rbt: I get what you are saying. I'm just trying to let you know that someone that can lift over a 100 tons, is not Class 100. Plus there is really no such thing as a base level Hulk. When was the last time Banner got mad and turn into a calm Hulk? Never. He starts off mad . Even when Hulk calms down he still lifting 1000s of tons. So comparing 4Arms to a calm Hulk is a no go. Doc Samson has the strength of a calm Hulk and he has feat that exceeds 4 Arms by miles

Oh and Thor Buster Armor>>>>4 Arms,no contest. The Armor was made to match Thor's strength.

Thor punching Power >>>>>> 4Arms

Hulk Punching Power>>>>>>4 Arms

Thing punching power>>>> 4arms

I know Spidey's not class 25 he is Class 10 (10 tons)but he has gone outside that realm and has lift more than that...Subway car 40 tons and a plane 57 tons. And no the symbiote never increased Spidey stats and that is fact

WeaponX1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I tried to say wolverine rules too but it wouldn't let me say but I don't know what I was thinking before even if logan had his bone claws healing factor he would still kill fourarms I was thinking diamondhead I don't know why

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
deactivated-5d4092c43d62c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolvie could even beat Alien X speed blitzing him. Wolvie is much faster than Thor

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muratdemir30: yeah stomps off angry after wolverine cuts off his arms

ReaperDewpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine takes this easily.

ReaperDewpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolvie could even beat Alien X speed blitzing him. Wolvie is much faster than Thor

Wolverine stands no chance against Alien X.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I WAS YOUNG. AND STUPID.

I mean,

Can Wolverine tank a full powered punch from Thor Buster Tony(because he's pretty close to fourarms in strength?)

What. the. actual. hell?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolverine easily stomps.

Avatar image for floydfromhell97
floydfromhell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points