User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PayneInTheAss
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

SETTINGS

- SW Team - Canon Feats [Yoda and Dooku up until ROTS, Palpatine and Vader up until ROTJ]

- Wizards Team - Movie and Novels Feats [Albus and Voldemort have full control of Elder Wands] Gandalf and Saruman human forms

- Magnetos Team - Movie Versions

RULES

- Everyone Morals Off

- No Prep, No BFR

London Unpopulated

Each Team start unvisible from the other and well separated (opposite sides of the city)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Wizards wreck. More firepower and versatility

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhm. Sidious solos. Yoda solos. Vader solos. Probably even Dooku solos.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

City as big as that, I'd wager Magnetos.

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader solos.

Against both Mags, I doubt it.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magnetos

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs_zoltan said:

Vader solos.

They have no speed feats afaik (correct me if I'm wrong) so Vader blitzes.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By green_skaar

@cs_zoltan said:

Sure they do. X-Men First Class Magneto stopped a couple dozen missiles mid flight, and blocking bullets from 10 feet away.

Older Magneto fired a gun about two feet away from a cop and stopped the bullet too.

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesilentripper said:
@cs_zoltan said:

Vader solos.

show me Vader blitzing anyway

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs_zoltan said:
@thesilentripper said:
@cs_zoltan said:

Vader solos.

show me Vader blitzing anyway

No Caption Provided

That was at his worse in 19BBY, right after he git his suit. For the next 23 years he grew more powerful and got used to the suit.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs_zoltan I was under the impression this was movie versions. Besides that scan doesn't show us anything about Vader's speed, he's obviously faster than that chick, but what feats does she have that makes that impressive?

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs_zoltan said:

Sure they do. X-Men First Class Magneto stopped a couple dozen missiles mid flight, and blocking bullets from 10 feet away.

Older Magneto fired a gun about two feet away from a cop and stopped the bullet too.

Those are padawan level of speed feats tbh, something Vader shits on.

@cs_zoltan I was under the impression this was movie versions. Besides that scan doesn't show us anything about Vader's speed, he's obviously faster than that chick, but what feats does she have that makes that impressive?

Yeah didn't see the canon only restriction.

Anyhow Vader killed her before she could lower her blade. That's pretty much blizting if anything is. And no she doesn't have anything impressive, not everyone can have feats, but she's a knight from the prime of the jedi. And as I stated above, reacting to the speed of projectiles is a padawan level of feat in the SW verse. So she's more than likely faster than movie Magneto.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as long as it canon it counts (novels, movies, series)

except for Magnetos, those are strictly movie versions (or official novelizations, if they exist)

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magnetos 8/10 in that city

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: If we are using Book feats then Gandalf and Sauraman are unkilliable and Sauron level when unrestricted to their mortal form. Cannon force users and movie Magnetos cant compare. So......you might wanna do somthing about that

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wizards.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DarkRaiden

Magnetos stomp hard

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magnetoes. They're speed is insane, they can manipulate a bullet's course throughout it's flight. They can also multitask better and are much more powerful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: The OP isnt restricting Gandalf and Sauraman though, how do the Magnetos manage to win against two Sauron level beings

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By VashtaNerada88

Yeah wizards take this with moderate difficulty 8/10

HP guys avada kedava all over everyone & and help defend the team

Saruman shoots fireballs & summons a massive lightning storm

Gandalf blinds & superheats anyone that gets close (i.e lightsaber hilts/mags helmets etc.)

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Interesting fight

The lightsabers here are probably useless from the start due to the Magnetos but I still can't see them winning

I'm gonna say Wizards

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: The OP isnt restricting Gandalf and Sauraman though, how do the Magnetos manage to win against two Sauron level beings

By impaling them with lots of metal.

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs_zoltan: I´m late but anyway

is that scan canon?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Vader is useless, and lightsabers are useless.

TP is out, and that leaves TP. I'd side with Mags, but Sidious could lightning them out. Of course, Mags also have battlefield control, which could make it exceptionally difficult for the wizards and force users to stop long enough to gain focus.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stefano: @darkraiden: whats stopping gandalf from superheating their lightsabers or helmets? losing the Lightsabers will put team SW at a huge disadvantage, taking off their helmets will expose Mags to telepathy attacks.

Gandalf superheats aragorns sword in seconds

Sarumans fireball
Sarumans fireball

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jucaslucas

Morals off force users just make everyone explode.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stefano: @darkraiden: whats stopping gandalf from superheating their lightsabers or helmets? losing the Lightsabers will put team SW at a huge disadvantage, taking off their helmets will expose Mags to telepathy attacks.

Sarumans fireball
Sarumans fireball

Magnetos would have killed them already and...don't really need their helmets in this fight.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious can most likely destroy anyone here, althought Wizards have the best potential.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: perhaps, but both HP wizards can teleport & teleport people. As well as providing defense against projectiles and Gandalf has used shields also. I don't think the Mags would be able to defend themselves against a mental attack from Voldemort or dumbledore either especially after Gandalf has heated their helmet to the point they need to lose it. I know the duo has the potential to win but each of these teams start out of view at different parts of the city (which doesn't do them any favors) i just don't see it as them stomping hard, the wizards have too much versatility.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either the Force Masters speed blitz or Mags basically drop the city over the rest of the combatants...

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stefano said:
@cs_zoltan said:

I still doubt anyone here (of all three teams) could solo

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: perhaps, but both HP wizards can teleport & teleport people. As well as providing defense against projectiles and Gandalf has used shields also. I don't think the Mags would be able to defend themselves against a mental attack from Voldemort or dumbledore either especially after Gandalf has heated their helmet to the point they need to lose it. I know the duo has the potential to win but each of these teams start out of view at different parts of the city (which doesn't do them any favors) i just don't see it as them stomping hard, the wizards have too much versatility.

Dumbledore nor Voldemort will have time for a mental attack. They'll be being attacked by TK, lightsabers, and lots and lots of metal that moves far faster than they can react. Nothing really stops the Magnetos from just sending ridiculous amounts of debris at the teams at bullet speeds while impaling them with metal from the other side.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88:

whats stopping gandalf from superheating their lightsabers or helmets? losing the Lightsabers will put team SW at a huge disadvantage

Since when does not having their lightsabers hinder Star Wars characters?

Sidious:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Vader:

No Caption Provided

Casually chocking many people in a coutroom and simultaneously crushing a Twi'lek's heart:

He began to pace again. “It has come to my attention that a certain being present has failed to grasp that his recent actions reflect a flagrant disrespect for the Emperor. His brazen behavior suggests that he actually takes some pride in his actions. But his duplicity has not gone unnoticed. We are pleased to be able to make an example of him, so that the rest of you might profit at his expense.”

Vader came to an abrupt stop, scanning his audience and certainly sending shivers of fear through everyone—Toydarian, Dug, and Devaronian alike. As his raised right hand curled slowly into a fist, many of them began nervously tugging at the collars of their tunics and cloaks. But it was the Twi’lek prefect, standing not a meter from the Dark Lord, who unexpectedly gasped and brought his hands to his chest as if he had just taken a spear to the heart. Phoca Soot’s lekku shot straight out from the sides of his head as if he were being electrocuted, and he collapsed to his knees in obvious agony, his breath caught in his throat and blood vessels in his head-tails beginning to rupture. His eyes glazed over and his red skin began to pale; then his arms flew back from his chest as if in an act of desperate supplication, and he tipped backward, the left side of his head slamming hard against the blood-slicked floor.

Source: Tarkin

Vader disintegrates two Lyleks, in spite of their carapace being able to deflect blaster bolts:

Vader extended a gloved hand and loosed a blast of power that blew apart two of the lyleks rushing toward him, showering those behind with gore and chunks of carapace.

Source: Lords of the Sith

The lyleks burst through the trees, huge insectoid creatures that bounding over logs, the pair of tentacles near their mandibles squirming. Seeing Vader, the Emperor, and the guards, they hissed and rushed forward.

The guards fired, their rifles writing red streaks in the air. The bolts struck the lyleks but bounced off their carapaces, deflecting into the trees.

Vader unleashes a Force Wave that shatters stalagmites, cracks the exoskeleton of a charging horde of Lyleks, and drives them in the lead backwards:

He fell deeply into the Force and loosed a wave of power from his outstretched hand that filled the circumference of the tunnel. The blast slammed into the charging horde, cracking exoskeletons, shattering stalagmites, and driving a score or more of the lyleks in the lead backward in a shower of broken bodies and broken stone. They squealed and chittered and flailed, and the lyleks following after scrambled over the fallen and wounded, their eyes fixed on Vader.

Dooku:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Yoda:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: I suppose you are rooting for SW team

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: I suppose you are rooting for SW team

No, just telling people that SW characters aren't at a disadvantage without their weapons.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: If we are using Book feats then Gandalf and Sauraman are unkilliable and Sauron level when unrestricted to their mortal form. Cannon force users and movie Magnetos cant compare. So......you might wanna do somthing about that

unkillable but can they be incap´ed?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: No, they can swap bodies like clothes and they have spirit forms that cannot be touched, at least not by anybody here. Even if they were chopped into 1000 pieces then they could just create a new form for themselves. Anyone of their race (Maia) can do that, Sauron (another Maia) was just restricted becaues he lost the ring and could not fashon himself a physical form without it. Before he made the ring, during his fight with Luthien he swapped forms about three times, from his favored form, into the strongest werewolf that ever lived (in that verse) into a vampire. Sauron also got a continent dropped on him and just made another form.

Gandalf and Sauraman were restricted by the Valar when they came to middle earth, so that they could only use powers found in the world of mortals and were restricted to human form. Its the version that they were in all throught the Lord of The Rings and Hobbit Books. They need to be restricted to that form

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off force users just make everyone explode.

canon feats of anybody of them doing that?

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesilentripper: They have TK, they totally could. I never understood why they never do that when they are fighting non force users.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magnetos 8/10 in that city

This man is RIGHT.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs_zoltan:

The Magnetos have plenty of speed feats against metal. They've reacted to bullets on multiple occasions, also old Magneto can feel (and affect) Metal over a mile away. He would destroy Vader.

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs_zoltan:

The Magnetos have plenty of speed feats against metal. They've reacted to bullets on multiple occasions, also old Magneto can feel (and affect) Metal over a mile away. He would destroy Vader.

SW blaster speed > real bullet speed afaik. And in the SW universe reascting to blaster bolts is a padawan level of feat. Vader shits all over that.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs_zoltan:

That's a lie. Legend's blaster shots > Bullets, but Canon blasters can make no such claim. Also Vader can't (and doesn't) run at those speeds especially at the given distance.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Precog also plays a big part in blaster timing.

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs_zoltan:

That's a lie. Legend's blaster shots > Bullets, but Canon blasters can make no such claim. Also Vader can't (and doesn't) run at those speeds especially at the given distance.

Only because it's not flat out stated in canon doesn't mean it's not true. I'm sure with all the advanced tech that shits all over ours they would make projectiles slower...