Flash (Wally West) vs. Aquaman

• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hardcorefakes:

Alright...so how does being able to take a punch relate to survive your molecules being exploded? And how is superman tagging him?

Saying Flash can't catch an asteroid or pull Earth isn't "ABC Logic". How does that help in a fight? You have 150 pounds worth of groceries, whose going to be able to carry it for you Mark Henry or Bruce Lee? Now whose going to win in a fight. You don't need scans of him doing it to much people since were all made of molecules and should all work the same. It happend in DCAU Justice Leauge but I wouldn't count it really.

You can take physical damage but you sure as hell can't take it on a molecular level. The only way you can survive that is if you can control your body on a moecular level, something Superman can't do. So trying to do something like this to Captain Atom wouldn't work.

But what are the ways you see Superman beating Flash?

He can throw the moon into Earth. Or just fry it from space? Hell, he could just take a dip and come back and atomize him? Stop living in your deluded world, if Supes even grazes Wally, he's done.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@hardcorefakes: This gave me a few good chuckles. Tell me who are these five people you know who think I'm a troll for actually knowing something about the characters and their feats? Wally beats the tar out of Superman and this is coming from someone who knows a great deal about Superman both in terms of characterisation and feats. Heck some people even call me the Vine's resident Superman expert though that's a bit much. In any case, I know a lot about Superman and Wally West. So trust me, Superman loses to him easily.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Dredeuced

@hardcorefakes:

Why are you downplaying Superman heating the Earth up? Of course he heated it up only a couple degrees; he was miles away. Up close and the Earth is nuked. Flash isn't just going to vibrate indefinitely, no ifs ands or buts. He gets fried.

This is pure speculation. Superman has never done as much. And even if he had it wouldn't kill Wally because, as I said, Wally can phase through heat vision, figure out where Superman is and go kill him. So yes, there are ifs ands and buts. You can't kill the Flash with an ability that he is A: Faster than B: Can react to and avoid easily C: Can become literally immune to at will.

Manhunter didn't even have control of his own damn body. So to say Wally has better molecular control is ludicrous.

What's that matter? Malefic is a Martian who had control of J'onn's powers and Wally has the molecular control to prevent someone from phasing intangible. It's not like this is a one time showing of Flash's ability to use his molecular control on other things -- it's HOW he atomizes things or phases other people through walls or a million other showings. J'onn's only advantage is shapeshifting his own body.

How can get somewhere faster than Flash? By flying? Flash can't run in the air as fast as Superman can fly. He flies to the atmosphere, and rains down hell, and he can vibrate all he wants to. Superman has all the time he needs.

I literally showed you Flash running off of an exploding planet, into space. But you think Superman can fly faster than Flash can run. Somehow. Despite the fact that Flash can literally outrun the concept of death and has on panel showings of trillions of times lightspeed. Okay.

There's a reason why people don't think Wally can compete with the other members of the league.

You new to this forum? Cuz that is not the case. The reason some people think Wally can't compete with the league is because they've literally never read any of his stories so they don't know how powerful he is and just assume The Flash is a guy who's only power is to run fast. On this forum, with literally hundreds of posters who are better learned on the Justice League's powers, Wally is regarded as herald tier in a 1 on 1 fight.

Posting scans that don't really show Wally doing anything that can own the JL doesn't prove anything.

...Destroying the Anti Monitor doesn't prove anything. Literally when the combined effort of the entirety of DC Earth failed to do it (while being amped) in the previous page. You got me, man.

I mean you know Wally literally can't die right? He was supposed to die, twice, and both times he outran Death(well the first time it took Linda, then he brought her back to life). What more do you want from me? Do I have to show you Wally going on a rampage like Alan Scott did? Because it hasn't happened -- the Flash has never been evil.

I can show you Zoom and Professor Zoom, two similarly powerful beings, completely punking Superman and Green Lantern, if you want.

Whenever somebody says Flash can beat somebody, they usually resort to hypothetical situations, and not actual comic feats. This isn't anime, and in comics, you need feats to back up your claims. When has Wally IMP anybody one billion times in a picosecond? Zero.

Wally is clearly capable, though. To him it's just a normal punch, of which he CAN deliver billions, and he has done the IMP in less than a picosecond. It is extrapolation but my argument isn't even that he IMPs Superman a billion times -- point out once where I said it in this thread. This is what we call a strawman argument. You're creating an argument to counter stuff I haven't said. I have literally shown you a feat of him doing exactly what I said he can do everytime in this thread. I said he hits hard than Superboy, so I showed 3 instances where he clearly did. I said he was significantly faster than Superman and, using your OWN out of context scan from a comic you've clearly never read, pointed out how he is. I said he can atomize things by phasing through them, and I showed him literally atomizing a guy on panel. I said he can run in space, I showed you him running in space.

"You need feats to back up your claims" -- eat it, I've slammed a dozen feats in this thread. And the best part is Superman's never fried the earth with his Heat Vision -- you just assume he can, and that's your line of argument, and not only is your argument hypocritical, you said there were no "ifs ands or buts" about it. Fuckin' please, dude.

And I'm skewing the fight? I did some digging around, and you're known as a Flash fanboy who skews anything in his favor. You claim that anybody tagging Wally is nothing short of PIS. That's ludicrous.

Nope. People have tagged Wally all the time without PIS -- sometimes through surprise, sometimes because he was slowing down to communicate with people (Wally can't talk to his JL buddies at superspeeds, I can show you a scan where he explicitly explains that he has to slow down his superspeed to talk to people), sometimes there are extenuating circumstances that are reasonable (telepathic attack, enemy has some level of superspeed like Zoom, Captain Cold's field, the list goes on) and sometimes, yes, it's just plain PIS, like Tower of Babel or Deathstroke.

I said you were skewing the fight because you continue to change the premises of the fight to suit Superman's abilities. Wally obviously doesn't have heat vision so Superman is at an advantage if you start him far enough away that Wally can't see him to blitz him before he can use heat vision. You have skewed the fight to give Superman a distance, knowledge (he knows where Wally is, Wally doesn't know where he is) and surprise advantage. And Wally still outclasses him (considering we're both arguing that they are bloodlusted, since I doubt Superman would "nuke" the Earth otherwise).

Flash isn't going to survive the planet being fried.

Why? He can literally make himself immune to heat. I directly showed you him phasing through not only Superman's heat vision, but Martian Manhunter's martian vision (Which deconstructs things on the atomic level) without so much as being hurt. One of Wally's rogues is literally named Heatwave. Even IF superman could raise the temperature of the entire planet by 10,000 degrees(something he has never been shown to be able to do), Wally has resisted similar heats without phasing.

Not to mention, when Death comes for him, he can literally outrun it.

Or better yet, how about Supes just throws the moon into Earth? Tell me, how is Flash going to escape before his is vaporized in a picosecond?

Okay, a lot of things wrong here. How come Flash doesn't just speed steal the moon? He did it to the entire Earth so that the rest of the JL could pull it back into orbit (Before Ion Kyle fixed everything). Secondly, how come Superman hasn't already been beaten at the start of the fight by speed stealing or phasing, or are we still giving Superman the advantage of having started in space? Thirdly, how the hell would pushing the moon into the earth destroy everything in a picosecond? Do you not know how timescales work? It'd take several minutes for the destruction to reach around the entire globe, and I've literally shown you Wally outrunning an exploding planet into space. What don't you get about destroying a planet is not a way to beat Wally?

He runs into space before Superman finishes moving the moon(Superman by no means can push it instantly and any timescale it takes for him to do it is clearly fast enough for Flash to react), phases his brain out of his head, speed steals him into a statue, then BFRs him to a red sun just like Wally did to Superboy Prime in infinite crisis, then IMPs his removed brain into Rao, all faster than Superman can react, because Superman's best reaction feat is nanosecond, while Wally's is sub attosecond. He's literally a billion times quicker on the draw and trillions of times faster.

Superman is too versatile for Wally.

Versatility does not win you a fight if none of your plethora of options counters what an opponent can do. Iron Man is very versatile, but Hulk still whooped him.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: I wouldn't bother with this guy mate. He called me a troll just for agreeing with you and said that a bunch of people agreed with him lol.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Dredeuced

@lvenger said:

@dredeuced: I wouldn't bother with this guy mate. He called me a troll just for agreeing with you and said that a bunch of people agreed with him lol.

It is my burden to elucidate the ignorant. I do it for all comicvinekind.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

It is my burden to elucidate the ignorant. I do it for all comicvinekind.

As do I at times I guess.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@lvenger said:

@dredeuced: wins. Flawless victory.

Ah, yes. You. I seen you debate before. I'm not going to really say much, but I will say I can find about five people who think you're a troll. Do you disagree?

Coming from the guy who's received not one, but two warnings from mods in the last couple of weeks for trolling and the attempt to make the term "Surftard" popular on these forums? Rather rich, gent.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By bigcimmerian

Flash wins, but current Aquaman is much cooler character.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash wins, but current Aquaman is much cooler character.

Can't argue with that, Wally doesn't even exist!

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#110  Edited By Raw_Material

@lvenger@sync1@batman242@dredeuced: Wally outpowering Superboy, hell no I'm not agreeing with that. More so agreeing with what sync said that the other leaguers beating Aquaman in the water. A bunch of you guys on these forums are suck ups to begin with and don't even consider the fact that Wally's stepping into Aquaman's turf. Where he gathers up all his impressive strength, agility, speed, reflex, and durability feats. Now, I know for a fact that Wally is not exceeding Aquaman in the water at any of these besides speed of course, but Arthur could easily come from the bottom and attack Wally with waves and brute force like how a Great White Shark attacks its prey. If this doesn't twist your bubbles' then Aquaman, when he acquired his harpoon hand was able to yield the Zum into a seizure who of course is not faster than Wally, but shows an example of how Aquaman would be able to deal with speedsters like him. He was able to connect to the element in Zum's brain that was derived from his marine ancestors and attack it with his strong telepathy. Here are some of the scans of it. Aquaman has many other ways to defeat Wally, as Wally has only a few tricks in his arsenal to defeat Aquaman. Most of you guys are all biased on the Battle Forums to start with, that's all there is to it. I know if this were in comics the battle would play out a lot different.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Because it's a free forum, and the debate was won a long time ago to me. Do you mind that?

@batman242 said:

@dredeuced: I love how you won the 'debate' from the beginning of the thread and you're still going on. xD

You won a looooong time ago, my friend.

@raw_material can't Superman,Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Captain Marvel all beat Aquaman underwater?

No. Why are posting if you provide nothing to the debate?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Raw_Material

@batman242: I'm pretty sure if Garth and Dolphin could do work with Superboy underwater, I'm quite positive Aquaman could do so as well with far more superior superhumans considering he's super-Atlantean and his practically 10 times stronger than Garth or Dolphin. He's also defeated all the members of Deep Six underwater who are all exceed 100+ tons of strength level.

No Caption Provided

Here is another tactic Aquaman could do to catch Wally at his tracks as he did with Darkseid's parademons that were flying overseas. What makes you think he can't do this to Wally?

No Caption Provided

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Ah, yes. You. I seen you debate before. I'm not going to really say much, but I will say I can find about five people who think you're a troll. Do you disagree?

You're a troll

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Raw_Material
@batman242 said:

@raw_material can't Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Captain Marvel all beat Aquaman underwater?

Get real! Aquaman and Mera helping Supes and Wonder Woman get back to the surface before they lose their breath and drown. Your quite accurate with your stuff man. HA! And by the way, before this happened Orm murked them with his trident and sent the Trinity and Aquaman to the depths of the ocean with quite ease just out of brute anger. Now, the OP states he is bloodlusted, so definitely my edge goes to Aquaman. I know they're way more scans I could get ahold of but it'll take some time. You guys are all suck-ups on this forums. Dredeuced is probably a 50 year old man that checks out eHarmony every so often. Don't be apart of his bandwagon, please don't...

No Caption Provided

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

I second that. Dredeuced is ridiculously a troller!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@raw_material: Really though, you've dragged this on for no reason, Wally moves faster than Arthur thinks, he'd stomp Arthur without even having to punch him once. Speed steal is an insta-win for Wally and Arthur can do nothing about it.

@dredeuced: Man, why do you even bother with some of these people. I know you are extremely knowledgeable and all, but a few of these people are trollin hard ... why even put in work.

@zijuun: Hope you don't mind if I flag this thread for mismatch, cus it is

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

@raw_material can't Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Captain Marvel all beat Aquaman underwater?

Get real! Aquaman and Mera helping Supes and Wonder Woman get back to the surface before they lose their breath and drown. Your quite accurate with your stuff man. HA! And by the way, before this happened Orm murked them with his trident and sent the Trinity and Aquaman to the depths of the ocean with quite ease just out of brute anger. Now, the OP states he is bloodlusted, so definitely my edge goes to Aquaman. I know they're way more scans I could get ahold of but it'll take some time. You guys are all suck-ups on this forums. Dredeuced is probably a 50 year old man that checks out eHarmony every so often. Don't be apart of his bandwagon, please don't...

They would all beat Aquaman senseless under water, in his kingdom, in his house, in his bed room, during prime time, while watching blue planet, each and every one of them. Calling people suck-ups? Calling Dreduced a 50 year old man that checks out eHarmony? You mad?You are by Comic Vine definition....trolling.

Trolling

Let me start of by explaining what trolling actually is! Trolling is a user who posts to incite flame wars and continues to post in a manner that is offensive or posting something that has nothing to do with the thread. Baiting other users into an argument and continuing that argument in hopes of offending that user or the community. As such this is not allowed on comicvine and will be dealt with according to the comcvine guide lines! again if you can not debate civilly and with out trying to ignite a flame war then comicvine is not the site for you.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By nickthedevil

And these are the reasons why I stopped debating In Flash threads.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@raw_material:

What does age matter? Beatbok1 is 53 and he knows more than most people on here.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weird fight. Wally won't get tagged but he also won't kill Aquaman. stalemate.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Raw_Material

@ancient_0f_days: Yea full on and you're going on talking about retarded stuff...you're the troll. I'm saying Aquaman would smack your guy around in the water. Simple as that.

No Caption Provided

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Dredeuced

Is the fact that Raw Material is a CV Supporter the only reason he isn't banned? Because good lord these are classic terrible trolling posts. He's even using the classic post stupid images to insult people that I've seen atleast 20 other people get banned for doing.

Come back to me when Aquaman destroys Anti Monitor underwater and tell me he's better than Flash. Until then, he's out of his league.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By hardcorefakes

@hardcorefakes:

Why are you downplaying Superman heating the Earth up? Of course he heated it up only a couple degrees; he was miles away. Up close and the Earth is nuked. Flash isn't just going to vibrate indefinitely, no ifs ands or buts. He gets fried.

This is pure speculation. Superman has never done as much. And even if he had it wouldn't kill Wally because, as I said, Wally can phase through heat vision, figure out where Superman is and go kill him. So yes, there are ifs ands and buts. You can't kill the Flash with an ability that he is A: Faster than B: Can react to and avoid easily C: Can become literally immune to at will.

Manhunter didn't even have control of his own damn body. So to say Wally has better molecular control is ludicrous.

What's that matter? Malefic is a Martian who had control of J'onn's powers and Wally has the molecular control to prevent someone from phasing intangible. It's not like this is a one time showing of Flash's ability to use his molecular control on other things -- it's HOW he atomizes things or phases other people through walls or a million other showings. J'onn's only advantage is shapeshifting his own body.

How can get somewhere faster than Flash? By flying? Flash can't run in the air as fast as Superman can fly. He flies to the atmosphere, and rains down hell, and he can vibrate all he wants to. Superman has all the time he needs.

I literally showed you Flash running off of an exploding planet, into space. But you think Superman can fly faster than Flash can run. Somehow. Despite the fact that Flash can literally outrun the concept of death and has on panel showings of trillions of times lightspeed. Okay.

There's a reason why people don't think Wally can compete with the other members of the league.

You new to this forum? Cuz that is not the case. The reason some people think Wally can't compete with the league is because they've literally never read any of his stories so they don't know how powerful he is and just assume The Flash is a guy who's only power is to run fast. On this forum, with literally hundreds of posters who are better learned on the Justice League's powers, Wally is regarded as herald tier in a 1 on 1 fight.

Posting scans that don't really show Wally doing anything that can own the JL doesn't prove anything.

...Destroying the Anti Monitor doesn't prove anything. Literally when the combined effort of the entirety of DC Earth failed to do it (while being amped) in the previous page. You got me, man.

I mean you know Wally literally can't die right? He was supposed to die, twice, and both times he outran Death(well the first time it took Linda, then he brought her back to life). What more do you want from me? Do I have to show you Wally going on a rampage like Alan Scott did? Because it hasn't happened -- the Flash has never been evil.

I can show you Zoom and Professor Zoom, two similarly powerful beings, completely punking Superman and Green Lantern, if you want.

Whenever somebody says Flash can beat somebody, they usually resort to hypothetical situations, and not actual comic feats. This isn't anime, and in comics, you need feats to back up your claims. When has Wally IMP anybody one billion times in a picosecond? Zero.

Wally is clearly capable, though. To him it's just a normal punch, of which he CAN deliver billions, and he has done the IMP in less than a picosecond. It is extrapolation but my argument isn't even that he IMPs Superman a billion times -- point out once where I said it in this thread. This is what we call a strawman argument. You're creating an argument to counter stuff I haven't said. I have literally shown you a feat of him doing exactly what I said he can do everytime in this thread. I said he hits hard than Superboy, so I showed 3 instances where he clearly did. I said he was significantly faster than Superman and, using your OWN out of context scan from a comic you've clearly never read, pointed out how he is. I said he can atomize things by phasing through them, and I showed him literally atomizing a guy on panel. I said he can run in space, I showed you him running in space.

"You need feats to back up your claims" -- eat it, I've slammed a dozen feats in this thread. And the best part is Superman's never fried the earth with his Heat Vision -- you just assume he can, and that's your line of argument, and not only is your argument hypocritical, you said there were no "ifs ands or buts" about it. Fuckin' please, dude.

And I'm skewing the fight? I did some digging around, and you're known as a Flash fanboy who skews anything in his favor. You claim that anybody tagging Wally is nothing short of PIS. That's ludicrous.

Nope. People have tagged Wally all the time without PIS -- sometimes through surprise, sometimes because he was slowing down to communicate with people (Wally can't talk to his JL buddies at superspeeds, I can show you a scan where he explicitly explains that he has to slow down his superspeed to talk to people), sometimes there are extenuating circumstances that are reasonable (telepathic attack, enemy has some level of superspeed like Zoom, Captain Cold's field, the list goes on) and sometimes, yes, it's just plain PIS, like Tower of Babel or Deathstroke.

I said you were skewing the fight because you continue to change the premises of the fight to suit Superman's abilities. Wally obviously doesn't have heat vision so Superman is at an advantage if you start him far enough away that Wally can't see him to blitz him before he can use heat vision. You have skewed the fight to give Superman a distance, knowledge (he knows where Wally is, Wally doesn't know where he is) and surprise advantage. And Wally still outclasses him (considering we're both arguing that they are bloodlusted, since I doubt Superman would "nuke" the Earth otherwise).

Flash isn't going to survive the planet being fried.

Why? He can literally make himself immune to heat. I directly showed you him phasing through not only Superman's heat vision, but Martian Manhunter's martian vision (Which deconstructs things on the atomic level) without so much as being hurt. One of Wally's rogues is literally named Heatwave. Even IF superman could raise the temperature of the entire planet by 10,000 degrees(something he has never been shown to be able to do), Wally has resisted similar heats without phasing.

Not to mention, when Death comes for him, he can literally outrun it.

Or better yet, how about Supes just throws the moon into Earth? Tell me, how is Flash going to escape before his is vaporized in a picosecond?

Okay, a lot of things wrong here. How come Flash doesn't just speed steal the moon? He did it to the entire Earth so that the rest of the JL could pull it back into orbit (Before Ion Kyle fixed everything). Secondly, how come Superman hasn't already been beaten at the start of the fight by speed stealing or phasing, or are we still giving Superman the advantage of having started in space? Thirdly, how the hell would pushing the moon into the earth destroy everything in a picosecond? Do you not know how timescales work? It'd take several minutes for the destruction to reach around the entire globe, and I've literally shown you Wally outrunning an exploding planet into space. What don't you get about destroying a planet is not a way to beat Wally?

He runs into space before Superman finishes moving the moon(Superman by no means can push it instantly and any timescale it takes for him to do it is clearly fast enough for Flash to react), phases his brain out of his head, speed steals him into a statue, then BFRs him to a red sun just like Wally did to Superboy Prime in infinite crisis, then IMPs his removed brain into Rao, all faster than Superman can react, because Superman's best reaction feat is nanosecond, while Wally's is sub attosecond. He's literally a billion times quicker on the draw and trillions of times faster.

Superman is too versatile for Wally.

Versatility does not win you a fight if none of your plethora of options counters what an opponent can do. Iron Man is very versatile, but Hulk still whooped him.

Wally can't phase through heat vision indefinitely. Also, how is Wally going to figure out where Clark is? Wally has to SEE his opponents, he can't just sense them. Your point has been shot down.

So Wally controlled Manhunter's molecules by touching him. It's not like he can do it at a distance. Your point has been shot down.

How long does it take for Wally to enter escape velocity? Does he do it on his own? Does he just get up, and run into the air in an instant. Because I don't think he does. And now you're just outright distorting my words; I said Flash cannot run IN THE AIR as fast as Superman can fly. Nice try though. And trillions of times light speed, huh? I guess you're referring to the infamous nuclear explosion scan that Flash fanboys like fap to over? The panel says he went under light speed. ACCEPT that. Don't try to contort it your favor. Okay?

Hundreds of posters? More like a pack of Wally fanboys. You guys gang up on anybody who dares to have a different opinion (that's backed up with facts to boot). It takes nothing short of a moderator to come in and put you guys in your place, after you completely overrun a thread with your "facts".

Destroying the Anti Monitor was PIS, Monitor should have stomped him. Don't claim certain scans are PIS, while think others show "Flash's true POWAH".

Don't come at me with this BS dude. You have been know to derail threads with your nonsense. Again, you want to claim I post "out of context scans" (why do you always tell that to people who post anti-Flash scans?), you post irrelevant scans that do nothing to prove that Wally beats Clark. If anybody is grasping for straws, it's YOU. You're also a hypocrite, you use speculation (well they are normal punches, so he should do one billion in a picosecond), and I counter it with on panel evidence that Clark can wreck this world with heat vision. But apparently Wally is "immune to heat", so I guess he can vibrate for eternity, huh? Because that's how long he's going to have to wait if he wants to keep up with Clark.

Actually, I haven't. Again, you're putting words in my mouth. Nope, sorry. It's not working. All I said was that Clark doesn't need to see Wally to kill him horribly, while Wally does; this fact makes you mad. And there is nothing I could do to change it, but it's a FACT. And Clark outclasses Wally in so many ways, that the fact that you even posted that proves you're a Flash fanboy.

He can outrun death. Okay, good for him. Now tell me why does he vibrate indefinitely. Can you? Or will you admit that you lost this point of the argument? And again, you're being blatantly hypocritical. Superman has on numerous occasions shown to be perfectly capable of amping up his heat vision, whereas you think Wally can do one billion IMPs in a picosecond because they are normal punches. I have on panel confirmation; you rely on the realm of speculative imagination.

Speed steal the moon? SO FLASH CAN SPEED STEAL A MOON NOW, HUH? Here's the thing though; you still fail on an epic proportion. He can steal the moon's speed all he wants; the MOMENTUM will still carry it into Earth. Hell, he can steal the momentum to; that wont stop the shockwave (which he can't SEE) from turning him into mush. But cling to those straws. Also, YOU think Superman dies to phasing; it's not established FACT. So unless he can get to Superman before he takes off, he dies a horrible death. And Superman has been shown to take off, extremely fast, so that may not even be a relevant factor here. And actually the destruction of a MOON SIZED OBJECT would take less than a second to wipe out most life bigger that a friggin rabbit. Unless Wally magiclly phases through that also. What don't you get about Wally not getting into space in enough time? And when he gets there, he'll sure as hell be owned by Supes in space. Unless when he's running like a moron through space, he has as much agility as on the ground? I think not.

Superman vibrates himself invisible, and since Wally can't see an invisible opponent, he searches the earth for Supes. Supes takes a dip (I'm reaching here, Supes wouldn't even need to do that) and comes back and vaporizes Wally. Supes non dipped flies 9 times the speed of light. A dipped Supes should fly faster than that by 1000 fold. Or better yet, Wally speed steals Supes (somehow?) and lobotomizes him through his retinas. Becuase Flash has to come NEAR Supes to phase his brain out. Lets try and think now, okay?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By bigcimmerian
gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys know this is Wally vs Aquaman, not Superman? There already is a battle thread about Wally vs Superman.

I'm wondering, has Flash fought underwater before?

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav: Don't let the fanboys and cheerleader trolls hear you say that. Wally is teh strongest there izz man!!!!!111

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

Wally can't phase through heat vision indefinitely. Also, how is Wally going to figure out where Clark is? Wally has to SEE his opponents, he can't just sense them. Your point has been shot down.

I'm assuming he saw Clark attempt to fly away. If Superman starts off in space(once again, you're adjusting the situation to make it so Superman is more favored when he clearly loses if they start within eyesight, like a normal battle) Wally could just...see the direction the heat vision is coming from. Heat Vision isn't even lightspeed -- Wally's straight outran it before. It's comparatively slow to him. He sees Clark attempt to heat vision the planet and runs up and kills him dead. He sees Clark pushing the freaking moon into the planet, outruns the devastation just like he did in Human Race, and goes and kills Clark again. Wally can literally run for billions upon trillions of years until the Universe ends, it's not like he'll run out of juice looking for Clark.

So Wally controlled Manhunter's molecules by touching him. It's not like he can do it at a distance. Your point has been shot down.

Wally can speed steal at a distance, though. And why does distance matter? Wally can close any distance billions of times faster than Clark.

How long does it take for Wally to enter escape velocity? Does he do it on his own? Does he just get up, and run into the air in an instant. Because I don't think he does. And now you're just outright distorting my words; I said Flash cannot run IN THE AIR as fast as Superman can fly. Nice try though. And trillions of times light speed, huh? I guess you're referring to the infamous nuclear explosion scan that Flash fanboys like fap to over? The panel says he went under light speed. ACCEPT that. Don't try to contort it your favor. Okay?

He's accelerated to massively lightspeeds in a picosecond or less before. He's outran death. He's moved so fast that PC Superman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel et al couldn't even seehim. I don't think there's a particular limit to his speed. If he was bloodlusted, he could run around the planet and steal everyone's speed to the point where he can outrace instantaneous transportation if you want me to get super hax on you. Do you want scans of Flash outrunning death or searching 500,000 people in a picosecond or beating Professor Zoom in a picosecond or disarming Mirror Master in a picosecond, or moving too fast for Superman to see?

I just want to know if that will convince you, because you seem adamant despite being proven wrong over and over again about your supposition of how Flash's powers work. I don't want to post a bunch of scans that prove me right, yet again, for you to go "Well that doesn't matter because," if you'll understand.

Hundreds of posters? More like a pack of Wally fanboys. You guys gang up on anybody who dares to have a different opinion (that's backed up with facts to boot). It takes nothing short of a moderator to come in and put you guys in your place, after you completely overrun a thread with your "facts".

Lvenger actually likes Superman more than Flash. Flash isn't even that popular as a character on this forum -- people are just well aware of his abilities in a fight because they're well documented in threads like these, where people laughably put him up against Aquaman and people like you come in and say "Well Superman is the best" with no particular reasons why. There are so many "Wally vs Galactus" threads that are obvious spite it's hard to count them because of the disdain Flash gets for how trumpeted his abilities are. Every other week someone posts "Why is Flash so unbeatable" and a dozen posters recycle the same stuff "He's not unbeatable, just really powerful." My "fanboy" status for Wally is true -- but tell me why, exactly, that makes me wrong? Why is it that I don't know Wally's capabilities when I've read more Wally and, hell, more Superman comics than you have(I assume, considering you're the same kind of person who posts feats of comics they don't read and go "LOOK AT SUPERMAN CATCH THE FLASH HERE" before getting entirely shut down).

Is everybody who knows more than you about comics a fanboy? Is that how you justify these no logic, uneducated spiels? I've given you a feat for every single thing I've said, you've given me like 4 feats, most of which lacked context that I had to quickly correct you on.

Reminds me of Charlie_Jade. I expect if you keep this up you'll be banned like he has (well, he's been banned like 5 times but eh).

Destroying the Anti Monitor was PIS, Monitor should have stomped him. Don't claim certain scans are PIS, while think others show "Flash's true POWAH".

Is it? They've flagrantly explained why Flash is so fast and why he hits so hard. It's not PIS if his powers explain it effectively. Unless you think Superman having all his powers is PIS because there's no way a human sized male could absorb enough solar energy to destroy a moon with just under 30 years of living.

Flash didn't BEAT Anti Monitor, though. Funny thing, you'd think someone who's so sure of himself about all these comic characters would know that. Flash destroyed his armor, but could not damage Anti Monitor's underlying energy form. It's an impressive feat because the likes of Superman, MMH, Captain Marvel, and all sorts of other DC Heroes failed to do it as well, but it's not like he ACTUALLY beat COIE AM by himself.

The thing is, you don't even have PIS to back up your statements. Show me Superman nuking a planet. Go ahead.

Don't come at me with this BS dude. You have been know to derail threads with your nonsense. Again, you want to claim I post "out of context scans" (why do you always tell that to people who post anti-Flash scans?), you post irrelevant scans that do nothing to prove that Wally beats Clark. If anybody is grasping for straws, it's YOU. You're also a hypocrite, you use speculation (well they are normal punches, so he should do one billion in a picosecond), and I counter it with on panel evidence that Clark can wreck this world with heat vision. But apparently Wally is "immune to heat", so I guess he can vibrate for eternity, huh? Because that's how long he's going to have to wait if he wants to keep up with Clark.

It's out of context because you literally didn't post any context. You post one panel from a story you haven't read, and when someone who HAS read the story (IE me) points out the circumstances, you resort to ignoring the circumstances and pulling crap like this. You don't make arguments, you don't know the feats. You skim crappy respect threads and think yourself the lord of Comic Books.

Why would Flash need to vibrate for eternity? He can literally run up to clark and kill him in a number of ways and Clark wouldn't see it coming.

I use speculation, but you demonized me for it while simultaneously saying Superman does something he's literally never done. I wouldn't have minded if you said "Superman does X because it's logically consistent" if you didn't tell me I wasn't allowed to say "Wally can throw a thousand punches because he points out he's able to." It's a double standard.

Actually, I haven't. Again, you're putting words in my mouth. Nope, sorry. It's not working. All I said was that Clark doesn't need to see Wally to kill him horribly, while Wally does; this fact makes you mad. And there is nothing I could do to change it, but it's a FACT. And Clark outclasses Wally in so many ways, that the fact that you even posted that proves you're a Flash fanboy.

This is another classic troll. Don't have an argument, so you call someone mad.

Clark outclasses Wally in strength and durability. Wally outclasses Clark in speed and molecular control. I'd give Wally the advantage with energy controlprojection because Wally has kinetic control and the ability to make constructs while Clark shoots heat and cold -- I will posit that speed stealing and lending is a more decisive weapon in a 1 on 1 fight than heat vision and it is an ability you still haven't posted a counter before besides "Superman starts the fight in space." How about I stop playing by your rules? Superman and Wally start 50 feet apart. Wally steals his speed in the first picosecond of the fight and Superman is a statue for the rest of his life. GG. No eye nukes from space for Clark anymore. Must suck.

He can outrun death. Okay, good for him. Now tell me why does he vibrate indefinitely. Can you? Or will you admit that you lost this point of the argument? And again, you're being blatantly hypocritical. Superman has on numerous occasions shown to be perfectly capable of amping up his heat vision, whereas you think Wally can do one billion IMPs in a picosecond because they are normal punches. I have on panel confirmation; you rely on the realm of speculative imagination.

You have 0 on panel confirmation of any of the things you're saying Superman does. Wally cannot vibrate indefinitely, but he doesn't need to. He can blitz Superman quite easily, even if he's in space, once he sees the dumb heat vision shooting to the planet.

There is no argument here. There is a one sided schooling of someone who apparently gets constant warnings for being a bad poster. No wonder.

Speed steal the moon? SO FLASH CAN SPEED STEAL A MOON NOW, HUH? Here's the thing though; you still fail on an epic proportion. He can steal the moon's speed all he wants; the MOMENTUM will still carry it into Earth. Hell, he can steal the momentum to; that wont stop the shockwave (which he can't SEE) from turning him into mush. But cling to those straws. Also, YOU think Superman dies to phasing; it's not established FACT. So unless he can get to Superman before he takes off, he dies a horrible death. And Superman has been shown to take off, extremely fast, so that may not even be a relevant factor here. And actually the destruction of a MOON SIZED OBJECT would take less than a second to wipe out most life bigger that a friggin rabbit. Unless Wally magiclly phases through that also. What don't you get about Wally not getting into space in enough time? And when he gets there, he'll sure as hell be owned by Supes in space. Unless when he's running like a moron through space, he has as much agility as on the ground? I think not.

Someone doesn't no how Speed Steal works. Speed Stealing takes momentum -- they're the same thing.

Superman can die to phasing. Martian Manhunter tortured him into helplessnes with it, and he's hard as fast or proficient as Wally.

I showed Wally literally escaping an exploding planet, I don't get why you think the moon hitting the earth would kill him.

Wally doesn't need agility to beat Superman. The second they engage Superman loses all of his speed or gets his brain phased out of his head. Ez work for Wally. That said, I showed him literally maneuvering through space. Here it is again:

No Caption Provided

It's a literal warzone and it's not like he's getting tagged.

Superman vibrates himself invisible, and since Wally can't see an invisible opponent, he searches the earth for Supes. Supes takes a dip (I'm reaching here, Supes wouldn't even need to do that) and comes back and vaporizes Wally. Supes non dipped flies 9 times the speed of light. A dipped Supes should fly faster than that by 1000 fold. Or better yet, Wally speed steals Supes (somehow?) and lobotomizes him through his retinas. Becuase Flash has to come NEAR Supes to phase his brain out. Lets try and think now, okay?

Wally can see things that are invisible to the naked eye, though. He has super speed perceptions. He's literally been able to see things Superman couldn't with his sped up senses, ala:

No Caption Provided

He actually has a long history with dealing with illusions ala Mirror Master and Abra Kadabra, not to mention that he can sense a person's vibrational frequency (It's how he merged with Walter West in the Dark Flash saga).

But I'm sure you knew all of this and, once again, you were just testing my Flash knowledge.

I also don't get how Superman's ever going to hit Wally with Heat Vision. Superman's heat vision is literally slow motion relative to Wally:

No Caption Provided

Superman literally couldn't hit Flash with Heat vision if he tried, because he HAS tried it before. Flash wasn't even trying. He was preoccupied with searching the world for his wife.

So try to pull that Manchester Black feat out of your rear as if it matters. He would literally be unable to do anything to Wally.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Dredeuced

Anywho, I'm done. I'm sure I've pointed out plenty for anyone who wants to read it but this thread has become quite exhausting -- I will still give you the scans of the feats I mentioned if you ask for them, I just don't think you can be convinced so it's hardly worth the effort (Also I think you might be Charlie_Jade). If I can't convince the folks at home that Wally West is out of Aquaman's league then I'll just have to live with that.

Would be funny to see a vote, though. Just to see how much of it is just "A pack of Flash fanboys" vs everyone just understanding the differences in power.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

He's really making you look stupid right now. Just admit it. Aquaman loses and Superman loses. This all started over Dredeuced posting up a scan of Superman getting speed stolen, if you have no counter as why speed stealing wouldn't work tehn why argue?

Put the battle 1 yard away and both are in eyesight of each other. Who wins? Now Superman starting in space and it being a suprise attack. Both are looking at each other dead in the eyes. It wouldn't be fair if Flash made a suprise attack on Superman now would it?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By bigcimmerian

@bigcimmerian said:

@dredeuced: Batman > Wally

no...pls...don't make me do it BigCimmerian!

:D

What? Batman can just use his grapple hook and Flash would trip over it, or Batman can use gas bombs to hide from Flash and hit him from behind or... damn I can't do this anymore, it sounds too stupid even for me lol.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

I'm assuming he saw Clark attempt to fly away. If Superman starts off in space(once again, you're adjusting the situation to make it so Superman is more favored when he clearly loses if they start within eyesight, like a normal battle) Wally could just...see the direction the heat vision is coming from. Heat Vision isn't even lightspeed -- Wally's straight outran it before. It's comparatively slow to him. He sees Clark attempt to heat vision the planet and runs up and kills him dead. He sees Clark pushing the freaking moon into the planet, outruns the devastation just like he did in Human Race, and goes and kills Clark again. Wally can literally run for billions upon trillions of years until the Universe ends, it's not like he'll run out of juice looking for Clark.

Wally can speed steal at a distance, though. And why does distance matter? Wally can close any distance billions of times faster than Clark.

He's accelerated to massively lightspeeds in a picosecond or less before. He's outran death. He's moved so fast that PC Superman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel et al couldn't even seehim. I don't think there's a particular limit to his speed. If he was bloodlusted, he could run around the planet and steal everyone's speed to the point where he can outrace instantaneous transportation if you want me to get super hax on you. Do you want scans of Flash outrunning death or searching 500,000 people in a picosecond or beating Professor Zoom in a picosecond or disarming Mirror Master in a picosecond, or moving too fast for Superman to see?

I just want to know if that will convince you, because you seem adamant despite being proven wrong over and over again about your supposition of how Flash's powers work. I don't want to post a bunch of scans that prove me right, yet again, for you to go "Well that doesn't matter because," if you'll understand.

Lvenger actually likes Superman more than Flash. Flash isn't even that popular as a character on this forum -- people are just well aware of his abilities in a fight because they're well documented in threads like these, where people laughably put him up against Aquaman and people like you come in and say "Well Superman is the best" with no particular reasons why. There are so many "Wally vs Galactus" threads that are obvious spite it's hard to count them because of the disdain Flash gets for how trumpeted his abilities are. Every other week someone posts "Why is Flash so unbeatable" and a dozen posters recycle the same stuff "He's not unbeatable, just really powerful." My "fanboy" status for Wally is true -- but tell me why, exactly, that makes me wrong? Why is it that I don't know Wally's capabilities when I've read more Wally and, hell, more Superman comics than you have(I assume, considering you're the same kind of person who posts feats of comics they don't read and go "LOOK AT SUPERMAN CATCH THE FLASH HERE" before getting entirely shut down).

Is everybody who knows more than you about comics a fanboy? Is that how you justify these no logic, uneducated spiels? I've given you a feat for every single thing I've said, you've given me like 4 feats, most of which lacked context that I had to quickly correct you on.

Reminds me of Charlie_Jade. I expect if you keep this up you'll be banned like he has (well, he's been banned like 5 times but eh).

Is it? They've flagrantly explained why Flash is so fast and why he hits so hard. It's not PIS if his powers explain it effectively. Unless you think Superman having all his powers is PIS because there's no way a human sized male could absorb enough solar energy to destroy a moon with just under 30 years of living.

Flash didn't BEAT Anti Monitor, though. Funny thing, you'd think someone who's so sure of himself about all these comic characters would know that. Flash destroyed his armor, but could not damage Anti Monitor's underlying energy form. It's an impressive feat because the likes of Superman, MMH, Captain Marvel, and all sorts of other DC Heroes failed to do it as well, but it's not like he ACTUALLY beat COIE AM by himself.

The thing is, you don't even have PIS to back up your statements. Show me Superman nuking a planet. Go ahead.

It's out of context because you literally didn't post any context. You post one panel from a story you haven't read, and when someone who HAS read the story (IE me) points out the circumstances, you resort to ignoring the circumstances and pulling crap like this. You don't make arguments, you don't know the feats. You skim crappy respect threads and think yourself the lord of Comic Books.

Why would Flash need to vibrate for eternity? He can literally run up to clark and kill him in a number of ways and Clark wouldn't see it coming.

I use speculation, but you demonized me for it while simultaneously saying Superman does something he's literally never done. I wouldn't have minded if you said "Superman does X because it's logically consistent" if you didn't tell me I wasn't allowed to say "Wally can throw a thousand punches because he points out he's able to." It's a double standard.

This is another classic troll. Don't have an argument, so you call someone mad.

Clark outclasses Wally in strength and durability. Wally outclasses Clark in speed and molecular control. I'd give Wally the advantage with energy controlprojection because Wally has kinetic control and the ability to make constructs while Clark shoots heat and cold -- I will posit that speed stealing and lending is a more decisive weapon in a 1 on 1 fight than heat vision and it is an ability you still haven't posted a counter before besides "Superman starts the fight in space." How about I stop playing by your rules? Superman and Wally start 50 feet apart. Wally steals his speed in the first picosecond of the fight and Superman is a statue for the rest of his life. GG. No eye nukes from space for Clark anymore. Must suck.

You have 0 on panel confirmation of any of the things you're saying Superman does. Wally cannot vibrate indefinitely, but he doesn't need to. He can blitz Superman quite easily, even if he's in space, once he sees the dumb heat vision shooting to the planet.

There is no argument here. There is a one sided schooling of someone who apparently gets constant warnings for being a bad poster. No wonder.

Someone doesn't no how Speed Steal works. Speed Stealing takes momentum -- they're the same thing.

Superman can die to phasing. Martian Manhunter tortured him into helplessnes with it, and he's hard as fast or proficient as Wally.

I showed Wally literally escaping an exploding planet, I don't get why you think the moon hitting the earth would kill him.

Wally doesn't need agility to beat Superman. The second they engage Superman loses all of his speed or gets his brain phased out of his head. Ez work for Wally. That said, I showed him literally maneuvering through space. Here it is again:

Wally can see things that are invisible to the naked eye, though. He has super speed perceptions. He's literally been able to see things Superman couldn't with his sped up senses, ala:

He actually has a long history with dealing with illusions ala Mirror Master and Abra Kadabra, not to mention that he can sense a person's vibrational frequency (It's how he merged with Walter West in the Dark Flash saga).

But I'm sure you knew all of this and, once again, you were just testing my Flash knowledge.

I also don't get how Superman's ever going to hit Wally with Heat Vision. Superman's heat vision is literally slow motion relative to Wally:

Superman literally couldn't hit Flash with Heat vision if he tried, because he HAS tried it before. Flash wasn't even trying. He was preoccupied with searching the world for his wife.

So try to pull that Manchester Black feat out of your rear as if it matters. He would literally be unable to do anything to Wally.

Again, I'm not adjusting it to Clark's favor. You're putting words in my mouth, and it's pathetic. And if they start withing eyesight, Wally still loses (like a normal battle). He could just see the direction? How if it's amped up so that it surrounds him? You're losing this, bad. Again, Wally doesn't instantly enter escape velocity. That's fact and can't be argued. Talk about out of context. And Wally can run for billions of years huh? Scan where he says it.

Notice how I never mentioned speed steal. Another irrelevant point with no grounds to support it.

*sigh*. Again, Wally doesn't enter escape velocity in an instant. Your fallacies are starting to catch up to you. Being disproven over again? It's as if everything I tell you goes through some convoluted filter in your head, and you mentally reject anything that blatantly shows Wally is beat. Your scan don't prove you right, and they never have. In your deluded world, they do. And that's all that matter to you, I guess.

I didn't come in and say Superman is the best, you troll. YOU, in fact, made the incorrect and laughable statement that Wally is the most powerful of the Justice League, and I corrected you. And the posters who parade that Wally is very powerful think nothing short of abstract level beings can beat him; which is incorrect, as Clark can beat him, but you're in denial. And actually, I find it even more pathetic that you think you know so much about comics that you can "shut somebody down", yet others more knowledgeable than you think Flash can be beaten by people less powerful than abstracts. Hell, everything I have posted shuts down whatever convoluted argument you have, but you insist on being persistent and you just keep coming back. Only to have your "arguments" shot down. And then you think it proves you're point because you know more about Wally than I do? It makes no sense. You honestly remind me of Klandicar (why are you so adamant about Charlie Jade? Did he offend you in someway?), he's probably one of the most notorious fanboys out there. Your arguments are similar to his. Post a bunch of irrelevant scans, put your own asinine twist to it, and bingo you're "debating". Keep it up, you might get banned like he has.

I don't have to show you Superman nuking a planet. If he were up close to the planet, he might as well have nuked it. So it's not PIS if his powers explain it effectively, but Deathstroke stabbing Flash is? Even though it was explained in perfect detail? Butthurt much?

Honestly, I'm making more of an argument than the garbage you're posting now. Don't get mad at me knowing the feats that negate Wally; it's only fact. If you want to ignore logic and commonsense, by all means go ahead. It doesn't change the fact that you have lost this debate (although calling it one would be doing a favor to your debating skills). and I think I'm the lord of comic books? You insult almost everybody who disagrees with you, and you think you have some sort of swag because of it. It's almost amusing, if it weren't so mind-numbingly annoying. ANd it's not a double standard, while I say Superman can fry the planet (if he were up close, think about it logically) and you say Flash can throw one billion IMPs, even though HE HIMSELF said that he could have thrown one thousand of those. Don't you think one billion is a HUGE leap from one thousand?

I'm a troll because you can't counter my arguments? Seems legit. Supes outclasses hims in durability, flight, senses, and feats. Don't ignore reality. No what you said was a troll. He steals his speed in the first picosecond? Okay, you're clearly mad. Fine. Clark lobotomizes him the moments he steals his speed. You have a brain dead Flash. And a statue Clark. GG DUDE. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

I have on panel feats of Supes amping his heat vision, but you choose to ignore them. It's not my fault if you want to ignore feats to give the advantage to Wally. And way to attack me personally, yet again. Posting that rhetoric doesn't win you arguments. And I have been warned twice. You must have been warned numerous times. I should know, Iv'e seen people get more annoyed at you than I'm right now. But keep fighting, you might just get banned.

You want to use physics to prove Wally can move at trillions of times the speed of light, yet when I tell you losing your own speed doesn't affect your momentum or the damn shock wave, you just wave it away. Why am I even trying to push logic to you? And again, Wally can't get into escape velocity in an instant. Stop beating at dead horses.

Again Supes outclasses him in space. Wally would never get the chance to steal his speed, as Supes can fly up, down, left, right, in any direction he wants to, to out maneuver Wally. Facts will always triumph.

So that scan all of a sudden proves that Superman didn't see it? Here you go twisting things. Of course Superman's vision > Wally's.

And of of course. Wally can be as fast as he wants. If he doesn't escape the vaporization area in enough time, he's dead.

Are you done yet?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By hardcorefakes

@dredeuced said:

Anywho, I'm done. I'm sure I've pointed out plenty for anyone who wants to read it but this thread has become quite exhausting -- I will still give you the scans of the feats I mentioned if you ask for them, I just don't think you can be convinced so it's hardly worth the effort (Also I think you might be Charlie_Jade). If I can't convince the folks at home that Wally West is out of Aquaman's league then I'll just have to live with that.

Would be funny to see a vote, though. Just to see how much of it is just "A pack of Flash fanboys" vs everyone just understanding the differences in power.

How ironic. You think I'm Charlie Jade? Are you mad because you can't prove Flash wins? I actually never heard of this guy, but thanks for highlighting him for me. Now if you want to play that game, how about I make the statement that you're Wardermon32? After all, you two seem to always post in the same thread with the exact same posting styles. Does it sound asinine? Because if it does, then now you know what it feels like to be called somebody you never even knew existed. Again, do you want to be banned? Along with your duplicate account Wardermon32? Because you're both just trolling now.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Dredeuced

@hardcorefakes: The reason I think you're Charlie Jade is you're a new user who signed up around the time his last account got banned and posted the exact same "here's why Wally West sucks" images the exact same way and made the exact same arguments he did.

I have no reason to be Wardemon because I wasn't banned for trolling and making a fool of myself like Charlie/Hoboseid did and like how you're in the process of doing. I suppose Wardemon and I could just ask a mod to confirm our IPs are different and that we've logged on at the same time, but that's too much hassle for something so inarguably false.

I mean, I correctly called out Hoboseid atleast twice before for coming back, maybe I'll stop batting a thousand on you, but it proooooobably won't matter for long.

I would never be mad because I "can't prove Flash wins" when A: I have proven so much more than you and B: I have readily admitted Wally's defeat in dozens of other threads. It doesn't hurt my feelings when Wally is outmatched in a battle -- I like him for far more than his crazy feats.

edit: Oh you asked for a scan of where Wally runs for billions of years. I'm more than happy to oblige when anyone wants a scan of a claim I made:

Doop de doop literally ran until the universe no longer existed. You can also see him literally witnessing the entirety of civilizations while running -- so well that he can pinpoint Superman on a dead Earth 2 billion years in the future. Keep repeating your "FACTS AND THE TRUTH AND I'M THE BEST AND YOU SUCK" rhetoric with nothing resembling logic. It's, at the very least, an amusing waste of a few hours.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

And this is why you don't make threads with Marvel/DC overpowered characters... Keep it real... Keep it with Street Levelers...

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Dredeuced

And this is why you don't make threads with Marvel/DC overpowered characters... Keep it real... Keep it with Street Levelers...

This thread's conclusion was rather simple, honestly. But when I made the presumption that Wally is superior to Superman in a 1 on 1 fight, well, the ballistics went craaazy.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

No Caption Provided

when since did Superman HAVE to breathe air? Just curious.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@dredeuced: Precisely my point... Since overpowered characters have a huge range of speculation in them, its very easy to fall into this kind of argumentation and obviously some people will hardly disagree with you starting an uncivilized debate of "nicknames" and hollow statements..

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Wardemon32

@hardcorefakes:

Along with your duplicate account Wardermon32? Because you're both just trolling now.

So because I agree with him I'm a duplicate account? So you're telling me that someone would make two account just to have conversations with themselves over fourms? I've actually disagreed with him before in terms of "Aquaman vs Flash new 52" before. So you're saying that he had a debate about 2 pages long....with himself?

Now if you want to play that game, how about I make the statement that you're Wardermon32? After all, you two seem to always post in the same thread with the exact same posting styles.

The exact same time? Same posting styles? And were not in the same threads all the time. Most of the time I'm ina thread he isn't there....

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By MethoKi
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#144 god_spawn  Moderator

This thread has gotten way out of hand.

@raw_material: @hardcorefakes: As for you two. The attacking of the other users and the insults aren't necessary. 2nd warning on the subject for both of you.