• 139 results
TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By TheSuperor

Avengers: Scarlet Witch, Captain America, Ant-man, Black Widow, Quicksilver, Hawkeye and Thor

Team Arrow and Flash: Flash, Gorilla Grodd, Arrow, Reverse Flash, Malcolm Merlyn, Atom, Deathstroke and Weather Wizard

Round 2: Avengers gets Falcon, War Machine and Iron man

Flash and Arrow gets Superman (MOS), Deathbolt, Multiplex and Captain Cold. (Same rules both rounds)

Each team gets 5 days prep, fight takes place in Gotham. They have prior knowledge, fight ends when all members of a team are dead.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

on comicvine, flash solos.

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

I don't think people realize its CW/MCU Versions..

In round one: I don't think they have what it takes to deal with Thor.

In round two: Grodd holds of SW while Superman solos.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By uugieboogie

@pr0metheus said:

I don't think people realize its CW/MCU Versions..

In round one: I don't think they have what it takes to deal with Thor.

In round two: Grodd holds of SW while Superman solos.

MoS doesn't have what it takes to solo and could very well lose to Thor on it's own. What TP feats does Grodd have on par with SW who could TP most of this team without moving from a single spot and has TK strong enough to bend vibrainium? And who could deal with Ant-Man?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 days prep? Cisco solos.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barring prep, mcu wins both rounds but second round could go either way due to mos.. flash and reverse flash wont be easy to take out but they also cant even hurt thor while he could aoe when they didnt expect it or have take everyone else out before them. Mos in the second round though preoccupies thor while others battle and at that point it could go either way

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

5 days prep? Cisco solos.

He is good but I see it as.

Stark Interprises + SHIELD vs Ray (I forgot the name of his company sue me) + Star Labs

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By newecho

@uugieboogie: palmer tech? Lol. I think thawne is pretty good at prep too. I mean he did create the flash.

Round one is a stomp for MCU and round two is close due to mos but with five days prep the MCUcould figure out his weakness. I am not sure thor could handle his speed.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@uugieboogie: pamlmer tech? Lol. I think thawne is pretty good at prep too. I mean he did create the flash.

Round one is a stomp for MCU and round two is close due to mos but with five days prep the MCUcould figure out his weakness. I am not sure thor could handle his speed.

Plamer Tech xD lmao is that the name? He did but that took how many years to complete the particle accelerator? Tony made his first suit in a cave and SHIELD made a weapon similar to the destroyer which is Asgardian tech and years ahead of ours. Ant-Man also has Hank Pym to consult who made the Pym particles.

Handle who's speed? Thawne? Scarlet Witch demonstrated pretty good TP in the final battle when she was evacuating people. QS isn't as fast as the but he isn't that slow. A feat that people didn't catch was when they went to Klaw to get the vibrainium. Klaw shot and QS took the gun from Klaw, dismantled the gun, unloaded every bullet and laid out every bullet in a straight line across the table in under a second. That feat takes speed, reactions and fast brain processing as well.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I think it is palmer tech or palmer industries. Man of steel power and speed would be the problem in round two. We don't know if he could be mind controlled by sw. Thawne could be an issue but it would be more about tagging him. I mean look at what it took to beat grodd. I don't think grodd is even close to Thor in durability so in round one the cw characters have no real way to win but could be nuisance to tag.

Round two however mos is a problem . how do they deal with him without knowing his weakness?. I think that round is a toss up due to prep for the MCU and pure physicals of mos

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@uugieboogie: I think it is palmer tech or palmer industries. Man of steel power and speed would be the problem in round two. We don't know if he could be mind controlled by sw. Thawne could be an issue but it would be more about tagging him. I mean look at what it took to beat grodd. I don't think grodd is even close to Thor in durability so in round one the cw characters have no real way to win but could be nuisance to tag.

Round two however mos is a problem . how do they deal with him without knowing his weakness?. I think that round is a toss up due to prep for the MCU and pure physicals of mos

MoS doesn't have any combat speed advantage in this fight at all and as for power his damage output isn;t as high as Thor's. Thor is the only one on the team that can hurt him but Scott could cause him problems and distract him.

Without his weakness he was still KO'd temporarily by Faora and Nam who both have striking power and damage output a lot lower than Thor's. And he doesn't really have any TP resistance feats to suggest he can't be TP'd. I mean she was able to TP strong beings like Hulk and Thor and there's nothing to suggest she couldn't TP MoS. Thor's combo's with Cap could also be a big problem for Team 2.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I agree but to be fair we have no idea if tp would work either. He also didn't show a vulnerability to magic. He also did show quite a bit of combat speed and speed blitzing.. Idk round two is a hard call. I do believe Thor has the best striking and durability feats here so maybe that's enough?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uugieboogie

@newecho said:

@uugieboogie: I agree but to be fair we have no idea if tp would work either. He also didn't show a vulnerability to magic. He also did show quite a bit of combat speed and speed blitzing.. Idk round two is a hard call. I do believe Thor has the best striking and durability feats here so maybe that's enough?

He never speed blitzed at all in that entire movie tbh. All he ever did was bull rush and both Iron Man and Thor have done the same things. MoS doesn't really have any notable reactions whereas most MCU characters have at least reacted to lasers or something. But TP is manipulating someone's mind, in them movie I don't remember anything saying his mind was any different from a human. His brain could be more durable than the average human but her TP worked on Thor who is also more durable than a human and from a different planet like Clark. It can be called ABC logic but her TP has worked on characters more durable than fodder and humans but he has no feats even resisting fodder TP.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: he also got dream sequence by tech in the movie so I guess that iron man could do something similar.

He did speed blitzed zod when destroyed the farm and also they fought at a super pace while in the air.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Stormdriven

The Avengers. The CW have no answer for Thor until Round 2 with Clark, but Scarlet Witch pretty much takes care of that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@uugieboogie: pamlmer tech? Lol. I think thawne is pretty good at prep too. I mean he did create the flash.

Plamer Tech xD lmao is that the name? He did but that took how many years to complete the particle accelerator? Tony made his first suit in a cave and SHIELD made a weapon similar to the destroyer which is Asgardian tech and years ahead of ours. Ant-Man also has Hank Pym to consult who made the Pym particles.

Handle who's speed? Thawne? Scarlet Witch demonstrated pretty good TP in the final battle when she was evacuating people. QS isn't as fast as the but he isn't that slow. A feat that people didn't catch was when they went to Klaw to get the vibrainium. Klaw shot and QS took the gun from Klaw, dismantled the gun, unloaded every bullet and laid out every bullet in a straight line across the table in under a second. That feat takes speed, reactions and fast brain processing as well.

Cisco's prep shouldn't be underestimated. He created a helmet that cancels out TP in a matter of hours

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@uugieboogie: he also got dream sequence by tech in the movie so I guess that iron man could do something similar.

He did speed blitzed zod when destroyed the farm and also they fought at a super pace while in the air.

That wasn't a speed blitz. He bull rushed him, IMO the only thing that could remotely be called a speed blitz is what Faora did to those soldiers.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_real_seaman: sw isn't necessarily tp. She uses chaos magic which they haven't dealt with. He also doesn't prep by himself. Also is Cisco even in the fight?. I assume that him and felicity and those characters are not because all of shield would be involved if that's the case

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cisco's prep shouldn't be underestimated. He created a helmet that cancels out TP in a matter of hours

But Stark still created his first suit in a cave lol. SHIELD replicated something from Asgard who's tech is far greater than ours. Stark created multiple A.I units that don't seem inferior to the A.I Thawne brought with him from the future.

I'm not underestimating Cisco but he doesn't come close to the entirely of Stark Enterprises, SHIELD or even Hank Pym who would help out Scott who is in this fight.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The Avengers.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Avengers. The CW have no answer for Thor until Round 2 with Clark, but Scarlet Witch pretty much takes care of that.

Grodd. And Wanda's TP will be useless in both rounds considering teams have 5 days prep.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: what does 5 days prep do without Cisco? Also grodd has nothing to do with magic.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: why is Cisco being brought up? He isn't on the team

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@rbt: what does 5 days prep do without Cisco? Also grodd has nothing to do with magic.

Without Cisco? And Grodd has TP. He can easily subdue Thor.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Cisco isn't on the team.. Thor hasn't been tpd. Chaos magic and reality stone are above grodd.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By uugieboogie

@newecho said:

@rbt: Cisco isn't on the team.. Thor hasn't been tpd. Chaos magic and reality stone are above grodd.

Thor was affected by Wanda's TP and even though he actually knew he was being manipulated he was still manipulated. One would have to prove that Grodd's TP is on par with Wanda's.

@newecho said:

@uugieboogie: why is Cisco being brought up? He isn't on the team

He's apart of prep kinda he comes with Star Labs. But he can't compete with Stark and SHIELD's resources.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: how is he involved with prep? That's like saying the MCU can use reed because he is a marvel movie. They can use the resources but not the people.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By uugieboogie

@newecho said:

@uugieboogie: how is he involved with prep? That's like saying the MCU can use reed because he is a marvel movie. They can use the resources but not the people.

Reed isn't in the MCU though. The prep and resources they are allowed to use would have to be specified. But nothing stops Barry from going to Star Labs and asking for Cisco's help which he consistently does. That also doesn't stop Cap, Widow, and Clint getting resources and help from SHIELD or Tony. Also doesn't stop Ant-Man from getting help from Hank Pym.

EDIT: I don't think he's saying Cisco is coming to fight he's talking about using him as a resources i.e whatever he creates.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW slaughter. Especially with Multiplex and Superman who is above all the Avengers apart from Wanda.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@rbt: Cisco isn't on the team..

Depends on if he is included in prep period or not. Considering he's one of the most important part of Barry's team.

. Thor hasn't been tpd. Chaos magic and reality stone are above grodd.

Thor hasn't resisted TP either. Considering he doesn't have any feat of resisting TP, Grodd should be able to TP him just fine. Just like Wanda would be able to TP MoS.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: again they can use tangible resources but not the people. Flash is also directed how to fight in most of the villains he faces too. He has prep masters on his team, that's who has to build the things used for the fights.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@stormdriven said:

Grodd. And Wanda's TP will be useless in both rounds considering teams have 5 days prep.

Even if Grodd TPs Thor, he can overcome it through sheer willpower like Barry did. And what's stopping Wanda from crushing the little helmets Cisco makes for the team? She does that, then she can TP whoever she needs to for the team to win.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@uugieboogie: again they can use tangible resources but not the people. Flash is also directed how to fight in most of the villains he faces too. He has prep masters on his team, that's who has to build the things used for the fights.

He doesn't mean they're using the people. When they say "Cisco solos" they're saying he can create something that will solo the team not him physically soloing.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@newecho said:

Depends on if he is included in prep period or not. Considering he's one of the most important part of Barry's team.

Thor hasn't resisted TP either. Considering he doesn't have any feat of resisting TP, Grodd should be able to TP him just fine. Just like Wanda would be able to TP MoS.

I disagree, as I don't think we can say that wanda could do MOS for sure either... I still believe round two the dc side has a really good chance to win because of MOS... When we include prep for characters in comic battles, they aren't allowed to use others to build their equipment. IF that was the case then reed or doom would just build everything for marvel. The dc side has its preppers ie atom, thawne, deathstroke, and meryln. Those are the ones who have to build the things used. The mcu can't use tony in the first round but the second round they can since he is on the team. Cisco is a huge part of flash's team for his show but unfortunately he isn't a part of this particular battle...

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@newecho said:

He WAS TP'd before. Wanda TP'd him but he was resistant to it at first or at least he actually noticed that she was trying to tamper with his mind. There would have to be feats of Grodd;s TP that puts him on par with Wanda.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@newecho said:

He WAS TP'd before. Wanda TP'd him but he was resistant to it at first or at least he actually noticed that she was trying to tamper with his mind. There would have to be feats of Grodd;s TP that puts him on par with Wanda.

I thought that was due to touching the reality stone?

Also on the prep thing,, you can't use others to build your things if they aren't a part of the battle ie in round one stark can't build the mcu anything. Banner can't be used at all.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@stormdriven said:

Even if Grodd TPs Thor, he can overcome it through sheer willpower like Barry did.

The fact that Barry resisted Grodd's TP is a feat for Barry. Thor has never done anything similar to that.

And what's stopping Wanda from crushing the little helmets Cisco makes for the team? She does that, then she can TP whoever she needs to for the team to win.

That could work. But it'll definitely take some time for her to figure it out. What's stopping anyone on team from taking her out? Especially considering that she is the biggest threat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In before the lock!

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By newecho

In before the lock!

why would this be locked? this is the movie and show characters not the comic book characters.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

Also on the prep thing,, you can't use others to build your things if they aren't a part of the battle ie in round one stark can't build the mcu anything. Banner can't be used at all.

Idts I'm watching it right now. She TP'd him, Widow and Captain America before she TP'd Hulk. The reality stone wasn't in AoU.

Then most of the resources at these places they can't use since most of them didn't create anything themselves.

Another thing... Thor and Cap's combo moves could one-shot most of the people on Team2.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

Idts I'm watching it right now. She TP'd him, Widow and Captain America before she TP'd Hulk. The reality stone wasn't in AoU.

Then most of the resources at these places they can't use since most of them didn't create anything themselves.

Another thing... Thor and Cap's combo moves could one-shot most of the people on Team2.

That's right it was the mind stone they had in that one... I can't remember how the fight started when they basically fought each other and why they did the dream sequences...

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 I'd give to the Avengers

Round 2 goes to team C-Dub

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#45 the_stegman  Moderator

So, it ends when everyone is dead? Gonna assume that means morals off, going with DCW teams.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Because comicvine flash always wins shows or comics. XD it was more of a joke sorry if it seemed serious D:

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Because comicvine flash always wins shows or comics. XD it was more of a joke sorry if it seemed serious D:

no problem,, Arguments could be made for both even tho I do think round one is sort of a stomp for the mcu due to thor and SW. The flash characters are more just nuisances to hit than actual threats. Altho thawne can help with prep....

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

The fact that Barry resisted Grodd's TP is a feat for Barry. Thor has never done anything similar to that.

Except it didn't take anything special for him to do it. There's no reason Thor wouldn't be able to overcome it, considering he has greater will power. Besides, Thor is mighty.

But it'll definitely take some time for her to figure it out.

Why would it? She has prior knowledge, so she'd know that they've made those same helmets to counter TP before (assuming Cisco is helping). Even if they didn't have that much knowledge, the silly looking gadgets they're all wearing would be suspicious to say the least.

What's stopping anyone on team from taking her out?

Depending on who attacks her, she could easily TK them. If it's one of the speedsters, Pietro will be protecting her. Anyway, it's not like the CW team has very good teamwork. Half of their team is a bunch of supervillains who absolutely hate the heroes on their team (although Malcolm and Oliver can somewhat work together now). They'd hardly be working as a cohesive unit, which works well for the Avengers, who'll take advantage of the chaos. They've also all worked together except for Scott, so that's even more in their favor.

Especially considering that she is the biggest threat.

They might not think so. They might think the super durable, super strong, lightning wielding Asgardian is the biggest threat. Not necessarily a bad assumption.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Ill side with team marvel without a doubt, just saying prepare urself for the comicvine flash XD

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By uugieboogie

@newecho: Ill side with team marvel without a doubt, just saying prepare urself for the comicvine flash XD

He's universal