Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowPro

fionna

what CN calls a female version of finn

vs

merida

a redheaded,but realy red headed and sexy female and scottish version of robin hood

vic by ko, in a wood, one hour prep

fionna has her crystal sword, and merida has inifinite arrows, but she has to wait 3 minutes to shoot again every 15 arrows

who wins and why

duderland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By duderland

If we're going to assume that Fiona has all the same abilities as male Finn, she should take this if she has ice ninja reflexes and speed. Otherwise, I dunno if she'd be agile enough to dodge them arrows. Though durability feats make me favor her. If she has access to every finn feat then it's a stomp I think (wizard powers, low level reality warping, ice powers). I don't know either of these characters very well though.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShadowPro

@duderland said:

If we're going to assume that Fiona has all the same abilities as male Finn

I can't see why not

,she should take this if she has ice ninja reflexes and speed.

Those "ice ninja" skills" ain't that good

I dunno if she'd be agile enough to dodge them arrows.

she is agile, but not agile enoguh to dodge arrows, not even finn, (at least not as far asI know)

Though durability feats make me favor her.

they're bearly peak human, and I mean peak human for a teenager

If she has access to every finn feat then it's a stomp I think (wizard powers, low level reality warping, ice powers)

finn doesn't have wizard powers, or any reality warping AT ALL, the ice powers I do know them, but they don't really use them, they were used only once

had her own comics btw

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ShadowPro: Finn had extreme magic power

duderland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By duderland

@ShadowPro: Finn was shown to have wizard powers in the wizard episode, but that was only once. Same for reality warping when he made a wish once.

Finn was shown to dodge an ice arrow during that ice ninja episode. It appeared to be moving slowly, but one could attribute that to the animation style

Finn is well beyond peak human. In the episode Dad's dungeon he's shown quite a few physical feats. He rips a sword out of its chain and crystal bindings and then stabs an ENORMOUS monster in the eye with it, and then proceeds to hoist the monster over his head and into the pit with the sword.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ShadowPro

@duderland said:

@ShadowPro: Finn was shown to have wizard powers in the wizard episode

he losted those powers, lol

@duderland said:

Finn was shown to dodge an ice arrow during that ice ninja episode. It appeared to be moving slowly, but one could attribute that to the animation style

if is only during one episode is not such a big feat, however, ice king's aiming is not like merida's, not even close

@duderland said:

Finn is well beyond peak human. In the episode Dad's dungeon he's shown quite a few physical feats. He rips a sword out of its chain and crystal bindings and then stabs an ENORMOUS monster in the eye with it, and then proceeds to hoist the monster over his head and into the pit with the sword.

nah, that's toon force

Same for reality warping when he made a wish once.

lol, I just watch the episode, that wasn't finn's powers, not now, not ever, that was prismo's powers, finn only thing he did was asking for a whis, nothing less and nothing more, so your argument is invalid

duderland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By duderland

@ShadowPro: Good job, you discounted two feats I already made specific exclusions for. Also, the wish thing I recall reading as something Finn did, just with temporary abilities. Clearly the source was mistaken.

regardless, you can't just "lol toon force" and pretend like that attribute doesn't count. The animator specifically chose to have finn LIFT that monster. That means either he's that strong, or he has toon force. Either way it doesn't bode well for his opponent.

As to the arrow, that was shot by Jake, and Finn clearly dodged out of the way.

Soak wise Finn does stuff like take a city wide smack with no real damage and he's been shown to fight with both his legs broken. I don't mean like crawl around the ground and fight, he was still mobile after the casts on his legs were broken as he specifically said they were still broken after the fight.

he obviously has combat skills based on all the fights he's been in.

I give this to Fiona.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShadowPro

@duderland said:

@ShadowPro: Good job, you discounted two feats I already made specific exclusions for.

you did nothing

Also, the wish thing I recall reading as something Finn did, just with temporary abilities.

no, he didn't have any reality warping ,and if it was temporary then fionna doesn't have either

Clearly the source was mistaken.

yes it was

regardless, you can't just "lol toon force" and pretend like that attribute doesn't count. The animator specifically chose to have finn LIFT that monster. That means either he's that strong, or he has toon force. Either way it doesn't bode well for his opponent.

either way she won't get close enough to hurt merida, besides she only has stregnht enough to lift a person, so finn's strenght feat doesn't count here since she has her own feat, wich is not a big deal

As to the arrow, that was shot by Jake, and Finn clearly dodged out of the way.

still his aming is not as good a merida's

Soak wise Finn does stuff like take a city wide smack with no real damage and he's been shown to fight with both his legs broken. I don't mean like crawl around the ground and fight, he was still mobile after the casts on his legs were broken as he specifically said they were still broken after the fight.

ok, point taken

he obviously has combat skills based on all the fights he's been in.

I never said he doesn't have fighting skills

duderland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By duderland

@ShadowPro: I'd made exclusions for them when I said "if she gets every finn feat", which implied the two things I mentioned after that (ice ninja powers and the wish) weren't typical for Finn.

also, why are you correcting an error that I already clarified was incorrect in my statement? Don't bother responding to a point if you have nothing of value to add.

Fionna is female Finn. She should be equivocal to Finn in most ways, as the ice king would have written her to be that way. She wasn't shown to struggle lifting the bubblegum prince or when effortlessly ripping her dress off. She did it easily, which means there is no observed upper limit on her strength. She only struggled when she was obviously subdued by magic, which Finn has also been shown to struggle with. What's more, if Finn has toon force strength, then so does she. I'm taking Finn's feats into account here.

Aiming does not matter here since he DODGED it. If he dodged it then it means it was aimed for him. It doesn't matter if it was aimed right for his heart or a little to the left, it still means he's quick enough to dodge arrows. For Fionna, she was shown to react quickly enough to dodge the ice queen's lightening twice and speeding icicles, so either way she's clearly fast. She also managed to explode the slush monster by hitting it with a morning star, and it was much larger than she was.

Finally, I never said that you claimed he didn't have fighting skills. I merely pointing out his competency in battle to further the idea that she could hold her own here.

I still give it to Fionna. She should be able to block/dodge the arrows from hitting her vitals, soak the rest without issue, and chase Merida down once her arrows run out (3 minutes should be more than enough time).

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ShadowPro

@duderland said:

@ShadowPro: I'd made exclusions for them when I said "if she gets every finn feat", which implied the two things I mentioned after that (ice ninja powers and the wish) weren't typical for Finn.

ok, whateva

Fionna is female Finn. She should be equivocal to Finn in most ways, as the ice king would have written her to be that way.

the ice king didn't created fionna, she is from an actual paralel universe

She wasn't shown to struggle lifting the bubblegum prince or when effortlessly ripping her dress off.

now who gets redunding? Ialready mentioned her strgnht, besides ripping a dress is not that difficult

She did it easily, which means there is no observed upper limit on her strength.

right, and that's not a peak human feat 'cuz a peak human will never be able to lift a person with ease like she did, that's what you are trying to say?

She only struggled when she was obviously subdued by magic, which Finn has also been shown to struggle with. What's more, if Finn has toon force strength, then so does she. I'm taking Finn's feats into account here.

but as we already said, she has only shown strenght enough to lift a person and ripp off her dress

Aiming does not matter here since he DODGED it. If he dodged it then it means it was aimed for him. It doesn't matter if it was aimed right for his heart or a little to the left, it still means he's quick enough to dodge arrows.

yes it does, if the shot was flawed then it would be easier for finn to dodge it

For Fionna, she was shown to react quickly enough to dodge the ice queen's lightening twice and speeding icicles, so either way she's clearly fast. She also managed to explode the slush monster by hitting it with a morning star, and it was much larger than she was.

ok, pint taken

Finally, I never said that you claimed he didn't have fighting skills. I merely pointing out his competency in battle to further the idea that she could hold her own here.

all right then

I still give it to Fionna. She should be able to block/dodge the arrows from hitting her vitals, soak the rest without issue, and chase Merida down once her arrows run out (3 minutes should be more than enough time).

now you are givig her the loeb force XD

ps: the loeb force thing was a joke

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

Bump.