User Lists: 0

Need feats for Steven Universe team.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

princess bubblegum isn't much use without prep, she's great at science. but I don't see her useful in a random fight

but marceline and flame princess are pretty powerful

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Garnet solo?

Yeah nope.

Finn honestly slices her in half.

She has been tagged and caught off guard by much slower, and way less skilled opponents and creatures.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oppal Solo's #GiantWoman

Garnet Solo's #GiantCrazyMonster #ImmuneToHeat #ShesThatAwesome

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes Fair points, do you think the Adventure Time team win this, then?

@sebast_allen Marceline and Flame Princess have giant forms, too, and Flame Princess can become bigger than either Gem fusion. That doesn't mean they win, but it means they can match the Gems in that regard.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Silverrings

Those were not good points, that was lowballing, Garnet casually dodges 20+ tentecles being hurled at her at immense speeds while deflecting every attack coming at her. She speedblitses Finn so easily.

Flame Princess will be fighting Garnet, as Garnet knows she's a fire based creature and Garnet's completely fireproof, I'm pretty sure FP can be knocked out, If so, Garnet one-shots her.

Oppal could honestly solo Finn, Marcy and Bubblegum, her bow and arrow was brilliant, especially her super shot, multiple OP energy arrows stemming from just one arrow.

Garnet and Pearl are much better fighters than anyone here, they're gonna beat whoever they face.

Amythest is really good at Shape-shifting, she could keep the Adventures off balance.

Steven is a non-factor and get's soloed by everyone here.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes said:

Garnet solo?

Yeah nope.

Finn honestly slices her in half.

She has been tagged and caught off guard by much slower, and way less skilled opponents and creatures.

Garnet? The only crystal gem who's literally renowned for her heighten perception vs Finn who's consistently has problem with non-speed mooks.

hmmm.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cooldes
Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The gems form together and deus ex machina the crap out of everything

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump! I think it is safe to say that garnet wins now. Seeing as how it was revealed she can see possible outcomes for battle, and this ability was used at the end of an episode where she blocks a lightning bolt.

MarioMushrroms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going for crystal gems. Here's why.

-Experience. Marceline might have lived for thousands of years, but the crystal gems have been living for longer. Tens of thousands.

-Skill. The Crystal Gems fight on a daily basis. The only ones on Adventure time Team that could do some damage IMO are Flame Princess and Finn. But even then, Garnet is resistant to Fire. Finn would probably be countered By Pearl, who once again, is more experienced.

-Powers and Abilities. Garnet has Super strength, not to mention is fire resistant. Pearl is skilled with the spear and can fire blasts of energy. Amethyst can use a whip to hurl giant rocks at enemies. Not to mention she can also shapeshift. Steven wouldn't be too helpful in the fight, since he's not a proper advanced gem yet.

-The last thing I have to say is, if things get out of hand, the gems can fuse. Then Team Adventure Time is fucked.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Steven's Bubble tanked a fall from the inside of a space craft that was flying just in Earth's Orbit; then it tanked the ship exploding. Flame Princess shouldn't be able to break it

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Crystal Gems wins

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Akronawol17

The Crystal Gems stomp. Garnet can honestly solo, seeing as she's a lightning timer, can cause half a mountain to collapse with a single strike, and has hax precog.

And who said Steven was useless? He's got by far the best defenses here with his shield and bubbles.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can the gems fuse? If so, they win pretty easily.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crystal Gems, but Flame Princess is a threat.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By synchronized_123

Finn in just a few hours was able to make a blackhole and a 4-dimensional sword. 10 minutes of prep is more than enough for him to devise something which can solo the Crystal Gems.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gems stomp.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Garnet beat Jasper in a fair fight

2. Jasper tanked the giant hand spaceship falling from orbit while she was inside of it

3. That ship tanked three laser light cannons at the same time and took no damage

4. One laser light cannon took out a giant floating eye that had an actual gravitation pull strong enough to pull a car towords it, meaning it was about the size of a small continent

Garnet solos

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The gems all fuse into Alexandrite and solo. The Feats Garnet has easily makes it so that she can solo however

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The gems fuse and then step on the team

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flame Princess solo

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro said:

Flame Princess solo

Garnet can swim in lava. Flame Princess isn't soloing anything here.

Garnet can solo.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finn in just a few hours was able to make a blackhole and a 4-dimensional sword. 10 minutes of prep is more than enough for him to devise something which can solo the Crystal Gems.

I'm not sure if you're intentionally baiting or you simply don't have a clue what context is.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarpowered: I was not talking about her heat.

Flame Princess can just turn giant and BFR them. Also i'm pretty sure giant Flame Princess is taller than Sugilite

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After an hour of research on Steven Universe, (HOLY SHIT HAVE I BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK?! THAT CRAP LOOKS AWESOME), Garnet can probably solo.

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheGoddess

Flame Princess would fry both Amethyst and Pearl before they even had the chance to fuse. You really think she's going to stand there and watch them freaking dance?

and you guys keep forgetting that not only is Marceline a vampire,but a half demon. She can soul suck everybody on Stevens team. I think she also has hypnotic powers.If any of the Gems get the chance to fuse with each other, then Flame Princess and can grow into a huge fire monster,and Maceline can turn int a huge Vampire bat creature to match them in size.

also Marceline can become intangible, turn invisible, has telekinesis, and Flight

FP is a pretty powerful fire elemental, she can make fire blades and move at incredible speeds like she's being propelled by rockets. She can also fly

None of the Gems can fly,so that's an advantage for Adventure Time team. They could just spam attacks from above and nuke the area tbh. Also I think Finn could match Pearl in armed combat if it came down to it. His sword and her spear.Not to mention he has had many different swords throughout the series,so the OP should specify which he is using.

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheGoddess

@solarpowered said:
@shinjiro said:

Flame Princess solo

Garnet can swim in lava. Flame Princess isn't soloing anything here.

Garnet can solo.

Both Marcy and FP are durable too. One is a Vampire/Demon with advanced durability and healing powers. and the other is made of pure fire,so she just reforms if you try to hurt her. She can also teleport

Marcy's only weakness is sunlight and not having anything red to suck on

Flame Princess only weakness is ..well water

Loading Video...

^

In the fight above

She got knocked through an ice mountain and hit the ground,and got right back up even more angrier and bigger. So she's pretty tough too.

Her energy output is insane. She's out her shooting Kamehamehas like a DBZ character

@decaf_wizard said:

The gems all fuse into Alexandrite and solo. The Feats Garnet has easily makes it so that she can solo however

@hypnos0929 said:

The gems fuse and then step on the team

Not before getting roasted

@akronawol17 said:

The Crystal Gems stomp. Garnet can honestly solo, seeing as she's a lightning timer, can cause half a mountain to collapse with a single strike, and has hax precog.

And who said Steven was useless? He's got by far the best defenses here with his shield and bubbles.

but he can't control his powers well,his shield only pops up under stress,he can't activate it a will.He just started learning how to use his bubble.

and Flame Princess melted half of the Ice Kingdom during her fight with Ice King,so obviously her powers have a great output if she was able to damage that much of the area.and if they both have prep,I would say PB is smarter than Pearl.

Also people talking about Garnet wouldn't be effected by her fire attacks are duodenal. Her fire doesn't just burn and incinerate,but actually knocks people/things around like a concussive blast/force. It can also cut. Her blue fire sword is also probably hotter than regular fire.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

These clips shows the variety in her attacks. She doesn't just shoot random flames, she can form and shape different blast,produce different fire effects too.Also it shows her maneuverability and speed .She's fast in flight mode

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure they can't make Alexandrite just like that. They need total cooperation in order to make the fusion works and with their actual characters i don't see that happen.

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro said:

I'm pretty sure they can't make Alexandrite just like that. They need total cooperation in order to make the fusion works and with their actual characters i don't see that happen.

That and they have no answer for Marcy and her vast array of powers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between Steven's shield being practically unbreakable, Garnet being faster/stronger than any member of Team 1 and Pearl and Amethyst adding their own unique and effective skill sets; the Crystal Gems stomp. They could also fuse and squash them.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By synchronized_123

Everyone is making out the gems like they'll fuse from the get go. It took awhile for Pearl and Amethyst to fuse even when they were in danger. If everyone is out of character, Finn can just kiss Flame Princess and have her go planet buster mode on the opposing team.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SolarPowered

@shinjiro said:

@solarpowered: I was not talking about her heat.

Flame Princess can just turn giant and BFR them. Also i'm pretty sure giant Flame Princess is taller than Sugilite

You have a point there.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

after some thought gonna go with crystal gems

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I will say maybe gems after all the new episodes things could change also can I get some feats for the adventure time gang ?

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flame Princess is basically the Human Torch and is the biggest threat the Adventure Time gang has. However the gems can combine and become Alexandrite which could destroy them all with her energy attacks. So Steven Universe team definitely wins

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marceline soul attacks gg.

ChaosInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Adventure win

1.Finn is a monster killing expert and knows all the monster trope like "gem weak points!"

2. Can be raid boss if he wanted (see Dungeon Train) He was undefeated.

3. Finn has a home full of WMD's

4. Finn was basically a gem (Living stone)

5.Gems can't have open wounds or the poof or at least they can't handle piercing or slicing and Finn, Maceline and PB have them.

Loading Video...

6.PB has an army.

7. Marceline has way too many powers.

8.Only Garnet can withstand extreme heat and she can't shield all of them and Steven's bubbles can't last if someone is damage it.

9.Gem are prone to panic but can act fast enough to save sometimes.

10. Team 1 has unpredictable fighters.

Team 1 has all they need to beat the gems even if they fused, Finn fighting knowledge will have him see the gems honesty obvious weak spots.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for draconianquartz
DraconianQuartz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul suck wont work, they dont have souls they are literally sentient rocks, as pearl put it "like holograms but with mass"

Poppo_World_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Poppo_World_09

This Post makes me want a Steven Universe and Adventure Time Crossover. Where Finn is Steven, Jake is Lion, Princess Bubblegum is Pearl, Marceline is Amethyst and Flame Princess is Garnet. At least, this is my thought for the roles. 😊😊😊

Avatar image for perfectperson21
Perfectperson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sooo is this the current version of Finn? If so then I say Finn can take down Pearl or even Garnet on his own, Princess bubblegum can’t fight and she doesn't have that many useful powers that would be a threat. Marceline can probably solo alone, Flame princess definitely solos. If the gems fuse into Alex Flame princess and Marceline can probably take her down together.

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Crystal Gems

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers