Feral Wolverine vs. Elder Toguro

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Carter_esque
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rules:

1. Elder Toguro (since he is essentially immortal) can be K.O.d in this fight if he takes too much damage or if he gets torn to pieces.
  2. Morals: OFF (obviously)
  3. Location: The fight starts in an alleyway in Madripoor.
  4. Prep: None

Who wins and why?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Toguro can regenerate easily from being cut in half or pieces. And the only way to harm him is piercing his brain or heart...which he can freely move. Likewise, he isn't doing jack to Wolverine either.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elder Toguro possesses his body or eats him. Wolverine is greatly outclassed.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This.

Wolverine is outclassed.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On top of this the last form of Toguro allowed him to read minds. knowing every move.

Toguro stomps.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toguro ftw

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onilordasmodeus: @dondave: @cadencev2:

How when, in his feral state, Logan's healing factor was working overtime? His powers were significantly increased in this form. As for Toguro's mind reading, I'm not sure it'll work on Logan seeing as how he's highly resistant to telepathy and mind control techniques.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@carter_esque: I guess it could be argued either way. I think it would work.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: I don't understand how his healing factor would stop Toguro from possessing his body and taking his powers with Gourmet's abilities.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

toguro

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Carter_esque

@dredeuced said:

@carter_esque: I don't understand how his healing factor would stop Toguro from possessing his body and taking his powers with Gourmet's abilities.--Toguro can only use his own abilities in this fight...

How is Toguro going to possess Logan if he's being torn apart by bone claws? Bc that's what will happen if he tries to close in for consummation. It's not like Logan's gonna try to eat him and Toguro has never displayed the ability to possess anyone from a distance. So how could he consume Logan unless he either knocks him out or kills him first?

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@carter_esque: Because getting torn apart won't kill Toguro, and Toguro can reshape himself into any form he wants. He could literally force himself down Logan's throat if he had the chance.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dredeuced

@dredeuced said:

@carter_esque: I don't understand how his healing factor would stop Toguro from possessing his body and taking his powers with Gourmet's abilities.--Toguro can only use his own abilities in this fight...

How is Toguro going to possess Logan if he's being torn apart by bone claws? Bc that's what will happen if he tries to close in for consummation. It's not like Logan's gonna try to eat him and Toguro has never displayed the ability to possess anyone from a distance. So how could he consume Logan unless he either knocks him out or kills him first?

He can literally force himself down Logan's throat. Elder Toguro blitzes speedster demons who are faster than Logan quicker than they can react, and that was BEFORE he got telepathy.

Logan can't do anything to Toguro's durability. I think you either way overestimate how hard Logan hits, or way underestimate how powerful Toguro is. He's astronomically faster, regens better, and has a bucketlist of absurd powers. He could literally wrap Logan up Majin Buu style.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elder toguro duh

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Carter_esque
russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By russellmania77
McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@dredeuced said:

He can literally force himself down Logan's throat. Elder Toguro blitzes speedster demons who are faster than Logan quicker than they can react, and that was BEFORE he got telepathy.

Logan can't do anything to Toguro's durability. I think you either way overestimate how hard Logan hits, or way underestimate how powerful Toguro is. He's astronomically faster, regens better, and has a bucketlist of absurd powers. He could literally wrap Logan up Majin Buu style.

I haven't seen any speed feats from Toguro that suggests that he's "astronomically faster" than Logan. I think you underestimate Wolvie's feral strength. I'll agree that Toguro does regen faster and better seeing as how he can re-grow entire limbs and move vital organs around. He wraps around Logan like a snake and then what?? So Logan, the master martial artist, couldn't just break out of the hold. The only way Toguro wins is if he figures out a way to get inside Wolvie and possess him from the inside out just like he did to Gourmet.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dredeuced

@carter_esque: Martial arts don't teach you how to escape having your entire body wrapped around like a giant snake. Also there's no reason to think logan has the physical strength to break out of Toguro's grasp -- Toguro can literally transmute his body into harder than steel substances (Like when he makes blades or his brother used him as a sword) which would be well over Logan's physical strength to break. After wrapping him up Toguro can just turn himself into a bunch of blades and squeeze and cut logan to tiny pieces. He could literally impale him on his fingers and tear him to pieces from the inside out, or eat him like Gourmet, or posses him like he did to Gourmet.

Logan's only option is to, what, claw him? Kuwabara sliced him to bits with his spirit sword and it did literally nothing to him. Logan has no options on how to even harm Toguro and Toguro has like ten separate ways he could kill logan.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Carter_esque
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Here you go

Loading Video...

I'm already aware that Toguro's mid to long-range capabilities would be problematic for Wolverine but if he gets too close then he's getting slashed up. He's not just gonna stand there after slashing one time and allow himself to be attacked like Kuwabara did. You still haven't proven that Wolverine would be vulnerable to such attacks.

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: But getting slashed up won't do a damn thing to Toguro. He can regenerate from anything, getting sliced up, cut in half, getting ripped apart. He always regenerates. Wolverine, while an impressive healer himself, is nowhere near that level. Toguro could easily rip him to pieces and he wouldn't be getting back up.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque: Martial arts don't teach you how to escape having your entire body wrapped around like a giant snake. Also there's no reason to think logan has the physical strength to break out of Toguro's grasp -- Toguro can literally transmute his body into harder than steel substances (Like when he makes blades or his brother used him as a sword) which would be well over Logan's physical strength to break. After wrapping him up Toguro can just turn himself into a bunch of blades and squeeze and cut logan to tiny pieces.He could literally impale him on his fingers and tear him to pieces from the inside out, or eat him like Gourmet, or posses him like he did to Gourmet (Again, he doesn't possess Gourmet's abilities in this fight).

Logan's only option is to, what, claw him? Kuwabara sliced him to bits with his spirit sword and it did literally nothing to him. Logan has no options on how to even harm Toguro and Toguro has like ten separate ways he could kill Logan.

What I don't like about your argument is that while it might be possible for Toguro to do all of these these things you claim (check above statements in bold), he hasn't shown that he can perform some of them bc he never did. Are you sure he can transmute into substances harder than steel or just as hard as steel? The bone claws can cut through weaker metals, that's why I'm asking. Until I see a scan of Toguro wrapping himself around someone, turning himself into blades, and then squeezing/cutting into someone then I'm waving that off as imaginative speculation based off what you know about his powers. Logan could just cut Toguro into pieces. After doing so a few times, Logan's combat adaptability will kick in and he'll figure out that he needs to destroy Toguro's heart. The question is, can he figure that out before Toguro impales him and rips him apart?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: havent seen logan completely obliterate anyone wt his claws

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toguro cannot be killed so logan eventually runs out of stamina from pointlessly slicing him up