Fantastic Four vs Deathstroke , Deadshot , Katana & Killer Croc

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JusticeWay
  • Human Torch , Mr. Fantastic , Thing & Invisible Woman vs Deathstroke , Katana , Deadshot & Killer Croc .
  • All gear available . No knowledge on the other team .
  • All are in character and have morals on , fight takes place in Gotham , the sides aren't visible to each other at the start of the fight .
  • Deadshot is 50 meters away from the fight place . He has his favourite ranged gun in addition to his hand-guns . He can get to the fight place if he wants to .
  • Fight until all members of a team are dead/KO .
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

F4 , they have more versatility & stronger teamwork

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue or Ben solos

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

The fact that these people have never worked together and the F4 have for so long will give them a huge disadvantage.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

Sue or Ben solos

Seriously. Not seeing how any of the team are taking down Grimm in a random. Sue does to the team what she did to Taskmaster during Civil War. Hint: It took her about a second, and the fight was over the moment she wanted it to be.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By APEX_pretador

@cpt_nice: true, team>4 random guys working together

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: yeah this really isn't close. At leastthe op should give the vvillains prior knowledge and some prep.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot could kill Human Torch but not Sue if she aware with her shield , not Thing he made of Rock and Mr Fantastic he rubber.

Thing > Killer Croc

Mr Fantastic > Deathstroke

Sue >Deadshot

Human Torch >Katana

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know guys, the way Deadshot took down Green Lantern was extraordinarily impressive to me, and I think Deathstroke has earned our benefit of the doubt at this point that he can defeat at least any one of the FF on his own. I mean Killer Croc is fodder, but perhaps Deathstroke can pick up his slack? And maybe Katana could pull something off...? I don't know, I feel like Slade and Floyd can carry their weight at least.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I don't know guys, the way Deadshot took down Green Lantern was extraordinarily impressive to me

...Wut?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: they can't do anything to sue or Ben. Reed solos also. This is a random no knowledge fight . the DC crew are completely outclassed

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By renamed040924

@comicstooge said:
@nickzambuto said:

I don't know guys, the way Deadshot took down Green Lantern was extraordinarily impressive to me

...Wut?

Yeah it was awesome. The beginning of the fight was what you would expect -- Green Lantern flies down and just puts Deadshot in a box and Deadshot literally can not do anything. Lantern even mocks him -- not unlike how users on this forum are mocking Deadshot now -- by saying that all he has is a gun and that's not anything special. Green Lantern even mocks that Deadshot had better not shoot, or else the bullet will just ricochet around the construct. Deadshot raises his gun and shoots anyway... and the bullet ricochets around the walls and hits him in his own throat. Pretty pathetic huh?

So Green Lantern starts freaking out and is like "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY WHY DID YOU DO THAT" and rushes to Deadshot's side... only for Floyd to suddenly raise his gun and shoot Lantern in the face at point blank. Since Floyd is apathetic towards life, he was able to take the injury to himself and successfully trick a planetary powerhouse into lowering his construct.

@newecho said:

@nickzambuto: they can't do anything to sue or Ben. Reed solos also. This is a random no knowledge fight . the DC crew are completely outclassed

Deadshot can easily defeat Sue. All he has to do is shoot her. What, she'll make a force field? He can literally do the exact same thing he did against Green Lantern.

And I would not count Deathstroke out so easily. I also would have said he can't do anything to Wally West or Zatanna, but low and behold, Identity Crisis.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:
@nickzambuto said:

...Wut?

Yeah it was awesome. The beginning of the fight was what you would expect -- Green Lantern flies down and just puts Deadshot in a box and Deadshot literally can not do anything. Lantern even mocks him -- not unlike how users on this forum are mocking Deadshot now -- by saying that all he has is a gun and that's not anything special. Green Lantern even mocks that Deadshot had better not shoot, or else the bullet will just ricochet around the construct. Deadshot raises his gun and shoots anyway... and the bullet ricochets around the walls and hits him in his own throat. Pretty pathetic huh?

So Green Lantern starts freaking out and is like "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY WHY DID YOU DO THAT" and rushes to Deadshot's side... only for Floyd to suddenly raise his gun and shoot Lantern in the face at point blank. Since Floyd is apathetic towards life, he was able to take the injury to himself and successfully trick a planetary powerhouse.

That's badass, I demand scans so I can masturbate add them to a respect thread.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:
@comicstooge said:
@nickzambuto said:

...Wut?

So Green Lantern starts freaking out and is like "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY WHY DID YOU DO THAT" and rushes to Deadshot's side... only for Floyd to suddenly raise his gun and shoot Lantern in the face at point blank. Since Floyd is apathetic towards life, he was able to take the injury to himself and successfully trick a planetary powerhouse.

That's badass, I demand scans so I can masturbate add them to a respect thread.

LMAO. I'll go grab them brb

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: he knew them and their tendencies. He has no prior knowledge here. He loses to all of them with johnny being a fifty fifty situation.

The green lantern feat has no bearing here. They won't go check on him like that and why would she take her force field down to check on him?. That whole feat was plot induced stupidity. Don't get me wrong the story was probably cool but it doesn't apply here.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By mickey-mouse
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Killer Croc solos with a Giant Rock

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue solos.

ThomasTinsley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot only needs one shot to get a kill, and that means bouncing a bullet off anything to hit a target. Deathstroke's healing factor makes him unable to wear out, plus he is highly adaptable and can precess information nine times faster then the average human. So Deadshot, and Deathstoke will win.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantastic 4 stomps so hard

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: A superhero trying to rescue a man who was just shot in the throat is PIS.

Ok.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: no the dropping of his shield was. Green lantern doesn't have to drop his shield to check on him. Green lantern also knows how deadshot is. Green lantern can also scan him with his ring to see how he is. The whole scenario is plot based. Sue doesn't have to ever drop her shields nor would she

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot only needs one shot to get a kill, and that means bouncing a bullet off anything to hit a target. Deathstroke's healing factor makes him unable to wear out, plus he is highly adaptable and can precess information nine times faster then the average human. So Deadshot, and Deathstoke will win.

I take it that you are not too familiar with Fantastic 4, huh?

ThomasTinsley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well no, this might be a stupid question but, How are the Fantastic four effective? I've only heard that they were terrible. The only memorable thing I know about them is that Mr. Fantastic had an infinity gem.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By newecho

@thomastinsley: the movie is terrible. The comics especially Hickman's run was really good. They are very effective in a fight. Dysfunctional outside of that tho. They are very protective of each other

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does killer croc get a rock?

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well no, this might be a stupid question but, How are the Fantastic four effective? I've only heard that they were terrible. The only memorable thing I know about them is that Mr. Fantastic had an infinity gem.

They are very effective and very powerful. Anyone of them would solo. Example; Johnny Storm:

No Caption Provided

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:
@thomastinsley said:

They are very effective and very powerful. Anyone of them would solo. Example; Johnny Storm:

No Caption Provided

That's out of character for johnny.. I think he is the only one who could be beat by the team. He is a little to arrogant and won't take the fight serious if he is fighting by himself.. The rest of the FF will solo this team however. I also think johnny might could...

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer Croc solos via Thing who just so happens to be a rock. That's all Croc needs.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot and Deathstroke can snipe out the Storm siblings before they know what is happening. Both start hidden and know Gotham way better them F4. The siblings won't start with shields and flames.

Then the team will approach the remaining Fantastics. Deadshot will stall Ben will loads of explosives rounds while Katana dances around him cutting him with the soultaker until he dies. Deathstroke will show to Reed what a battle genius really exploiting every weakness and openings but he will end with a swing of the godkiller.

Somehow Killer Croc will get beaten really quickly.

ThomasTinsley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I didn't think they were that strong... The other guy was Annihilus right? I guess i did underestimate the human torch.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I didn't think they were that strong... The other guy was Annihilus right? I guess i did underestimate the human torch.

Yeah that's annihulus.. He is typically a FF villain even tho he has went more cosmic lately.. Yeah Johnny can go supernova and kill everyone but he won't do that in character unless it is someone like Annihulus.. This team will not see a nova....

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wbr17 said:

Deadshot and Deathstroke can snipe out the Storm siblings before they know what is happening. Both start hidden and know Gotham way better them F4. The siblings won't start with shields and flames.

Then the team will approach the remaining Fantastics. Deadshot will stall Ben will loads of explosives rounds while Katana dances around him cutting him with the soultaker until he dies. Deathstroke will show to Reed what a battle genius really exploiting every weakness and openings but he will end with a swing of the godkiller.

Somehow Killer Croc will get beaten really quickly.

Sue having her shields up is standard for her during a fight IIRC. She knows she's in a fight here so she'll be ready for anything, she isn't getting sniped. The second she knows where the enemy is the fight's over.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure everyone in the Fantastic Four could solo.

The hardest to debate for would be Mr. Fantastic, but he owned Wolverine so he might be able to wrap himself around the team for the incap.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@visemoon said:
@thomastinsley said:

No Caption Provided

That's out of character for johnny.. I think he is the only one who could be beat by the team. He is a little to arrogant and won't take the fight serious if he is fighting by himself.. The rest of the FF will solo this team however. I also think johnny might could...

Well the fight is to the death or ko. I don't see why he wouldn't since a super nova would give him the win. Johnny will also have air superiority. He also can remove the oxygen from the area leaving his opponents unconscious or cause his opponent heatstroke like he did She Hulk. Johnny can definitely Solo

But anyway, FF is way too powerful for the DC team. Thread should be locked

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: morals are on and they are in character. He won't do either of those unless he just had to. I agree with your other assesment tho

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Any of the FF members stomp. No one on team 2 can hurt any of them.

@newecho Now why wouldn't he burn the air around them to knock them out? It's a pretty easy and humane

way to take someone out and considering he did it to She Hulk whom he actually likes (or at least sees as a longtime friend) why wouldn't he do so to several characters trying to murder him?

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justiceway does Killer Croc get a giant rock? If not, Does the Thing count as a giant rock?

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure everyone in the Fantastic Four could solo.

The hardest to debate for would be Mr. Fantastic, but he owned Wolverine so he might be able to wrap himself around the team for the incap.

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All gear means Croc has a rock. And Croc with a rock always wins.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the thing wakes up to croc punching him opens one eye then tosses him out of the window with one arm.

reed and ben are bullet proof all the time and sue and johnny are bullet proof while fighting each of them could solo.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantastic Four