echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By echostarlord117
No Caption Provided

All heroes/villains including Sidious are at their maximum base potential and start with their standard gear unless otherwise specified. All characters are bloodlusted, i.e. morals off. Win by death or K.O. The destruction of Sidious' body counts as a loss. Assume that despite any canon or logical rivalries, all of Sidious' opponents fight properly together. Sidious is fully rested and healed before each battle. All battles take place in the barren American Midwest unless otherwise specified. Let me know if any of these are out of order. So where does he stop?

1. Batman (1 day of prep) and Nightwing - fight takes place in desolate New York City

2. Carnage and Venom - fight takes place in desolate New York City

3. Wolverine and Elektra

4. Iron Man and Captain America (1 week of prep)

5. Hulk

6. Aquaman

7. Magneto

8. Gladiator

9. Ronan the Accuser

10. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

11. Thor

12. World Breaker Hulk

13. Beta Ray Bill

14. Wonder Woman

15. Superman

16. Martian Manhunter

17. Quasar

18. Captain Atom

19. Batman (1 month of prep) - fight takes place in desolate New York City

20. Silver Surfer - Sidious gets the help of GM Luke Skywalker in this fight

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe he kills hulk

Avatar image for theflashisaboveall
theflashisaboveall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not getting past 10 no matter what

NuclearRebirth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By NuclearRebirth

Iron-Man with prep should win fairly decisively.

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AgentSandman

Out of order, regardless tony with that prep should be enough, he could come up with something.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By echostarlord117

@nuclearrebirth: @agentsandman: Keep in mind here that this is a planetary level villain. He can create wormholes that can engulf entire star fleets, make a Force Storm that can envelope an entire planet, shoot lightning that can light up the surface a planet/disintegrate hefty foes with just a shock, etc. He's also a seasoned fighter with nanosecond reaction time that's capable of moving at relativistic speeds. And as far as telepathy goes... well, he dominated the minds of over twenty billion civilians on Byss effortlessly. He usually doesn't have trouble controlling powerful minds or at least heavily clouding them, as evidenced by Yoda in Ep. III (which isn't even the EU, mind you). So long story short, Idk if Iron Man might have what it takes. Unless he's better at prep than I thought...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why is Aquaman above Hulk and Iron Man/Cap?

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Why is Aquaman above Hulk and Iron Man/Cap?

Because he's undoubtedly better than Iron Man and Cap. As far as Hulk goes, Hulk might exceed Aquaman in strength (eventually), but Aquaman is more versatile and is definitely faster than Hulk.

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: Very impressive, he might make it farther than I thought then, but I still don't see him clearing.

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at one via hellbat suit.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at one via hellbat suit.

You mean the suit that was destroyed and hasn't been seen since it was used? The one that Bruce needed the entire JL to build? Yeah that's a prep feat for the JL, not Bruce. He needs them in order to build it, and he doesn't have their help during his one day of prep time. Darth Sidious curbs round one without even realizing he was in a fight.

NuclearRebirth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117:

Force storm is highly destructive but the Emperor would never unleash it so close to his person, seeing as how he cannot control it. Also during AXIS Iron-Man was immune to Red Onslaught's telepathy, Sidious isn't getting past that. Insofar as Sith lightning is concerned Iron-Man was able to withstand a nuclear blast with his shield's at 2% integrity. As far Sidious being able to move at relativistic speeds, I'd need to see a scan or something. That just seems flat out wrong.

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: why are people so defensive about Batman wining. He's currently currently Batgod so.......... He still wins.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By echostarlord117

@nuclearrebirth said:

@echostarlord117:

Force storm is highly destructive but the Emperor would never unleash it so close to his person, seeing as how he cannot control it.

This is perhaps the single most destructive Force power known. This power allows the Jedi to twist the space-time continuum to create vast storms of force. The power also allows limited control of these storms. Capable of creating annihilating vortices, the storms can swallow whole fleets of spaceships or tear the surfaces off worlds.

--Taken from Dark Empire Sourcebook and Tales of the Jedi Companion

Also during AXIS Iron-Man was immune to Red Onslaught's telepathy, Sidious isn't getting past that.

Sidious' telepathy is beyond Onslaught's. However, I doubt he'd even use telepathy against Iron Man. Sidious' TK alone would be able to crush Tony's standard suit or just thrash him around until it was destroyed.

Insofar as Sith lightning is concerned Iron-Man was able to withstand a nuclear blast with his shield's at 2% integrity.

A nuclear blast can't light up the surface of a planet. Sidious' mere standard shock can instantly annihilate an entire battalions. His lightning is even powerful enough to bend lightsabers.

Lightning blasted the clouds above, and lightning blasted from Palpatine's hands, and Mace didn't have time to comprehend what Palpatine was talking about; he had time only to slip back into Vaapad and angle his blade to catch the forking arcs of pure, dazzling hatred that clawed toward him. Because Vaapad is more than a fighting style. It is a state of mind: a channel for darkness. Power passed into him and out again without touching him. And the circuit completed itself: the lightning reflected back to its source.

Palpatine still made no move to defend himself from Skywalker; instead he ramped up the lightning bursting from his hands, bending the fountain of Mace's blade back toward the Korun Master's face.

Mace's blade bent so close to his face that he was choking on ozone. "Anakin, he's too strong for me—"

This was beyond Vaapad; he had no strength left to fight against his own blade.

--Taken from Revenge of the Sith

And even if Iron Man can somehow manage to survive Sidious' lightning, he has a plethora of ways to destroy him.

As far Sidious being able to move at relativistic speeds, I'd need to see a scan or something. That just seems flat out wrong.

Before his final duel with Windu, he killed three adept Jedi Masters before Windu, one of the most quick and skilled Jedi Masters ever, even processed what had happened.

Before Mace realizes what has happened, Kolar, Tiin, and Fisto have fallen to Sidious's blade.

--Taken from The Complete Visual Dictionary

And then during the actual duel, Anakin, who can see sub-light space ships moving in slow motion (if you want, I can post scans of that as well), couldn't even see them.

Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.

The shadow he fought, that blur of speed—could that be Palpatine?

Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear.

--Taken from Revenge of the Sith

And as we all know, Sidious was able to not only hold his own against Yoda before he reached his prime, but actually defeat Yoda.

Long story short, I don't think Sidious can clear this gauntlet, but I'll be damned if Iron Man poses any kind of a threat whatsoever.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious isn't clearing, but he beats Iron Man, all while cackling that laugh of his.

NuclearRebirth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117:

Those speed feats are impressive enough but don't come close to proving that Darth Sidious can move at the speed of light or greater. If he had looped around Coruscant twice and then killed Saesee Tiin before Mace Windu could see what had happened then maybe I'd accept it.

also, if he really was moving at light speed, why couldn't he infinite mass punch the jedi temple? or how was darth vader able to pick him up and slowly walk several feet to a hole and dump his ass down it? he is powerful yeah, but you need more evidence than he killed 3 jedi masters to show that he is light speed.

Also please post the evidence of planetary level lightning. Bonus points if you can tell me what planet it is and how big.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By echostarlord117

@nuclearrebirth said:

@echostarlord117:

Those speed feats are impressive enough but don't come close to proving that Darth Sidious can move at the speed of light or greater. If he had looped around Coruscant twice and then killed Saesee Tiin before Mace Windu could see what had happened then maybe I'd accept it.

You're comparing Sidious to the common Marvel/DC speedster whose main, if not only power is super speed. Force users don't fight like your average speedster because they aren't. On top of superhuman speed, they have telepathy, telekinesis, energy manipulation, so on and so forth; powers they'd much more readily use. So even if a Jedi could run across Coruscant twice (which would be the most pointless thing ever), they most likely would never do that. It's a massive waste of energy. It should also be noted that Jedi/Sith don't really ever travel at anywhere near the speed of light, unlike Superman and the Flash. This is because 1) that would require an immense level of Force power which very few Force users have and 2) because a Jedi running at super speeds is still running, i.e. it's a very taxing ability. They'd rather focus more of their energy on short bursts of speed when it's needed. That being said, they can fight and react at relativistic speeds. For example, Luke blocked lightspeed projectile before.

EDIT: I do remember reading somewhere that Sidious scoured an entire Star Destroyer in seconds looking for something. I'll try to find the scan, otherwise, ignore that.

also, if he really was moving at light speed, why couldn't he infinite mass punch the jedi temple?

This is ridiculous. I can name plenty of speedsters who don't IMP. Just because Flash can do it doesn't mean every fast character can. Not to mention, a Jedi's speed doesn't work like, say, the Flash's. For example, a Jedi will never, ever be able to just vibrate his body through a wall. Force Speed just doesn't work that way. Plain and simple. Oh, and most Jedi/Sith don't fight with their fists, especially if they have a lightsaber handy.

or how was darth vader able to pick him up and slowly walk several feet to a hole and dump his ass down it?

I'm sure there's an explanation for this somewhere, but as far as I'm concerned, it's just a healthy dose of PIS. You have the remember, the movies don't really do Jedi and Sith justice in the power department. A deleted scene from Ep. I showed Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon having to use a tightrope to walk across a narrow-ish river. And I think we can all agree that even a padawan could cross a damn river one way or another without a stinkin' tightrope. So, even though it is canon, that's a really low-ball feat. It's like saying Doctor Doom is pathetic because he got his butt kicked by Squirrel Girl. Sometimes, stupid crap happens for the sake of plot.

he is powerful yeah, but you need more evidence than he killed 3 jedi masters to show that he is light speed.

I really don't get why that feat alone isn't proof. Anakin can see relativistic space ships moving in slow. motion. And he couldn't even see Sidious fighting despite Sidious really not even giving it his all. That alone should give you a good idea of his speed. But if that's not enough for you, well, hate to break it to ya, any other feat I post ain't gonna be much different. Star Wars isn't like Marvel/DC where a secondary character'll say, "Golly Gee, Sidious, you just ran 82347938742938742934729834729384729 MPH!" So if you're expecting something like that, I can't help you.

Also please post the evidence of planetary level lightning. Bonus points if you can tell me what planet it is and how big.

Uh... Force Storm... Byss and Coruscant... they're big

This is perhaps the single most destructive Force power known. This power allows the Jedi to twist the space-time continuum to create vast storms of force. The power also allows limited control of these storms. Capable of creating annihilating vortices, the storms can swallow whole fleets of spaceships or tear the surfaces off worlds.

--Taken from Dark Empire Sourcebook and Tales of the Jedi Companion

The power allowed a Force-user to generate unique hyperspace wormholes, violent blue vortices of Force energy known as Force storms. Force storms could devastate the surfaces of entire planets and consume whole fleets of starships. Storms could also safely transport living beings across the galaxy in a short span of time and, if used in conjunction with certain Sith artifacts, could send a being forward in time.

--Taken from Wookieepedia: The Star Wars Wiki

BY THE WAY, just noticed the premise of your argument here.

"Those speed feats are impressive enough but don't come close to proving that Darth Sidious can move at the speed of light or greater."

Okay, so, I never said that Sidious can move at lightspeed. In fact, as far as I know, he can not. However, that doesn't prevent him from reacting to and defending against things moving at lightspeed. All Jedi and Sith have precognition which allows them to know what's going to happen prior to it actually happening. Sidious has nanosecond reaction time. Combine that with an impressive level of precognition. There ya go.

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 19

Stops at 1. Why did you give Batman prep lol?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Stops at Gladiator

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers