deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@superproherohunter said:
@marczaddy said:

Not sure how, they are completely separate issues, though, I don't see why it's so unbelievable on Cell's part, people 1,000s of times weaker could shatters planets while half interested.

well i don't know how to answer that but for some reason most of the people don't like to use databook so i just try to stay with majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy said:
@marczaddy said:

Not sure how, they are completely separate issues, though, I don't see why it's so unbelievable on Cell's part, people 1,000s of times weaker could shatters planets while half interested.

well i don't know how to answer that but for some reason most of the people don't like to use databook so i just try to stay with majority.

The majority isn't always right and that's a logical fallacy. But, like I said, that's up to you, you can disregard it if you want.

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy said:
@marczaddy said:

The majority isn't always right and that's a logical fallacy. But, like I said, that's up to you, you can disregard it if you want.

but lol sometimes there is no options

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta said:

Thor takes Kakashi.

Explain.

Iron Man takes Sasuke.

??? You definitely have to explain this.

Hulk takes Naruto.

While possible, Naruto has enough speed to never be tagged, and he can't really damage the Hulk extensively with his standard attacks, but he has hax to bring to the table, however limited.

Cap probably loses to Sakurai,

Sakura, and he absolutely dies.

but still an easy win for Earth's Mightiest.

Not happening, DMS Kakashi is too much, especially with some semi-reliable backup. I shouldn't have to tell you that his current backup is more than semi-reliable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996 said:

@marczaddy:

Would the kamui snipe work on Galactus?

As far as I'm aware, no.

Then why did the OP post that picture?

It's a picture. You can't be serious with this, he clarifies in the actual OP.

No, the question that contradicts your logic and makes you look inconsistent.

Not really, though. It really makes very little difference what they can do in comparison to what Thor can do. Even if it doesn't work on them because they are too durable, Thor is not as durable as them. You know, if we ignore the fact that it negates durability, meaning it doesn't factor in at all... Not to mention, Kamui snipe isn't the only thing in his arsenal, and it's definitely not they only thing they can win with.

First of all, he's tagged faster characters before.

How consistently? You're trying to claim Iron Man is far above his usual speed tier, I need feats and circumstances for current Iron Man.

He will miss a lot and struggle at first, but he'll tag them eventually.

Read above.

Second of all, sonics are AoE attacks so tagging someone with that doesn't count as a speed feat.

Before we even get into Tony's offense, you claim he'll struggle to tag them in the first place, how does he ever get this chance if he's playing defense with people that oneshot him? Sasuke would be blitzing him before he ever attacks, with teleportation no less, and Tony won't be able to react.

If Kakashi's ears are removed from the dimension can you prove that he can't hear when he's phasing?

He can hear, so that might work, but it makes no difference, in line with the above, he's taken out by the initial blitz.

Naruto, Sasuke, or Kakashi can each take him out in the first move, if they set sights on him. Sakura can't, but she could stall him with her aoe, if used off they bat, then one of the above take him out.

That will likely happen, but it's not like they'll one-shot him.

It is like that, because they will.

He'll recover and then take it from there.

Not happening.

Yeah, Kakashi solos. Right.

Strange, I never said this. I only made reference to Tony in those points, which I'm sure you know. However, since none of them can counter him, at all, it's not so farfetched, it'd just be an uphill debate. Luckily for me, I don't have to argue that, because he has teammates that help him with winning.

Then why don't we just add Odin or Galactus to make this fair?

No Caption Provided

Like, are you done?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@getout said:

@noone1996: @avatarreiko: What I think Noone1996 was trying to get to was that kamui is similar to a black hole in the sense that it works like a gravitational pull and it sucks things in.

It's not though, so that's wrong. It has been explained how it works, a few times already. Kamui opens a rift in space-time, connecting to another dimension. When focused on someone the portal can be used to partially suck them in, and then be closed midway, violently severing whatever was caught midway, as well as the literal space in that area. If you can't resist being forced through for a full BFR, you can't resist being forced through and then having it closed on you. Whatever was caught wouldn't even physically exist in this universe/dimension anymore.

I could be wrong, but isn't this most likely correct?: Kamui = Teleporting people/things = Sucking people/things in.

That's close enough/

That's basically what Obito does, he sucks/teleports himself in into the kamui dimension.

Yes.

In my opinion, the right questions to ask would be:

1. Have any of these characters encountered AND countered/resisted something similar to Kamui or even a stronger gravitational pull before?

It's not a gravitational pull. They would need to be able to resist Dimensional BFR, someone forcing you through a tear in space to another dimensional. Besides, even if they can resist, it can be closed prematurely to sever whatever is caught, spatially. That's Kakashi's main use, that's what he'll employ here.

If the answer is yes, then they should logically be able to stand against it, no?

Read above.

2. Does resisting/countering a gravitational pull have to do anything with durability at all?

Resisting Gravity has to do with many factors, like speed and durability. But, it's not relevant here.

I personally don't know this.

Just so you all know, I'm trying to stay as objective as I can here.

Appreciated.

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#109  Edited By runekingthor98

@superproherohunter: team naruto doesn't win at all kakashi is the only factor on the team and while he is a hax opponent he will eventually run out of chakra in characte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy said:
@marczaddy said:
@marczaddy said:

but lol sometimes there is no options

True enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@noone1996 said:

Gotta love commenting on Naruto threads. Just get piled by like 5 guys that throw around no-limits fallacies and blatant bias.

Have you ever been on an anime forum bruh? NLF, Bias, headcanon and trolling IS how anime fans debate (Especially DBZ, Bleach and now Nardo fans).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superproherohunter: team naruto doesn't win at all kakashi is the only factor on the team and while he is a hax opponent he will eventually run out of chakra in characte

well it's all depends on which version of avengers we are using, we don't even know which version of ironman they are using and if we are using thor who still has his hammer than avenger will win because he is the biggest player here, if not then team naruto can win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:
@noone1996 said:

Gotta love commenting on Naruto threads. Just get piled by like 5 guys that throw around no-limits fallacies and blatant bias.

NLF,

Yet everything discussed has limits, and they are tested and proven. Just because certain characters can't counter doesn't mean it's a NLF.

Bias,

Bias is in everyone, concerning literally anything we form an opinion on.

headcanon and trolling IS how anime fans debate

As an anime fan, and speaking for a few others, we have yet to use headcanon here, we have already posted feats. The claims we make are backed up, there's no denying that. Also have yet to troll, though, seeing as points were made and feats were brought to the table, it would be irrelevant if I had. We've provided for our side, try doing the same.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

@marczaddy: Shut up noob, lol.

Hmm, I see no arguments, is that because you can't make any?

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@runekingthor98 said:

well it's all depends on which version of avengers we are using, we don't even know which version of ironman they are using and if we are using thor who still has his hammer than avenger will win because he is the biggest player here, if not then team naruto can win.

Yeah, no. The OP says current, this is literally already answered before it was asked. They are current, no hammer for Thor, current suit for Tony.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kamui is ridiculously hax and Ignores durability. Kakashi can warp their body parts into the kamui dimension or BFR entirely. He also can't be hurt when he is intangible since his physical form exists in another dimension.

Naruto creates dozens of clones with Kage Bunshin and spams mountain busting bijuudama's and shurikens, or uses TSBs.

Sasuke genjutsu GGs

Sakura is the only one that gets wrecked

Since it ignores durability, you think Kakashi can Kamui WWH away?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq said:
@avatarreiko said:

Kamui is ridiculously hax and Ignores durability. Kakashi can warp their body parts into the kamui dimension or BFR entirely. He also can't be hurt when he is intangible since his physical form exists in another dimension.

Naruto creates dozens of clones with Kage Bunshin and spams mountain busting bijuudama's and shurikens, or uses TSBs.

Sasuke genjutsu GGs

Sakura is the only one that gets wrecked

Since it ignores durability, you think Kakashi can Kamui WWH away?

Does he have any resistance to dimensional BFR?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao @ ironman soloing, if anyone solos its the hulk and even then multiple cellular level attacks, atomic disintegration, Raikiri, Kamui, and BFR all together is going to eventually put him down. I could even see Thor soloing if he asspulls a planet buster, but tony? He gets oneshotted by anyone here except Sakura and they all have the reactionary feats to make him nothing but a minor distraction. Tonys not beating a teleporter and two others that move as if they are teleporting.

Sasuke swaps his sword with Ironman and drives chidori straight home, now since the brains are gone all hope is lost.

Don't even get me started on the dimension hopping lightning god that is kakashi, once hulk is taken out absolutely no one on the roster is even a challenge for him.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: I'm starting to realize that. I guess even Galactus would be vulnerable to a kamui snipe lmao.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Lmfao at them one-shotting Tony. Not even Hyperion could do that, my dude.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy:

As far as I'm aware, no.

Why not?

Maybe the OP isn't aware that the current versions are different. I'm not conceding on this until I hear it from him.

Not really, though. It really makes very little difference what they can do in comparison to what Thor can do. Even if it doesn't work on them because they are too durable, Thor is not as durable as them. You know, if we ignore the fact that it negates durability, meaning it doesn't factor in at all... Not to mention, Kamui snipe isn't the only thing in his arsenal, and it's definitely not they only thing they can win with.

How does it not? You are claiming that it wouldn't work on Galactus, but saying it would work on Thor. If durability isn't a factor then it would work on Galactus or Odin or the Beyonder. You are contradicting yourself.

How consistently? You're trying to claim Iron Man is far above his usual speed tier, I need feats and circumstances for current Iron Man.

He's tagged a speeding Quicksilver 3-4 times before and that was in armor far inferior to what he has now. Hell, even current Iron Man fought, kept up with, and grabbed Hyperion.

Before we even get into Tony's offense, you claim he'll struggle to tag them in the first place, how does he ever get this chance if he's playing defense with people that oneshot him? Sasuke would be blitzing him before he ever attacks, with teleportation no less, and Tony won't be able to react.

Lmao at them one-shotting him. He fought Hyperion recently and tanked around 3 hits and only came out with a cracked faceplate. But wait, durability doesn't matter, does it?

He can hear, so that might work, but it makes no difference, in line with the above, he's taken out by the initial blitz.

Naruto, Sasuke, or Kakashi can each take him out in the first move, if they set sights on him. Sakura can't, but she could stall him with her aoe, if used off they bat, then one of the above take him out. It is like that, because they will one-shot him.

No Caption Provided

Strange, I never said this. I only made reference to Tony in those points, which I'm sure you know. However, since none of them can counter him, at all, it's not so farfetched, it'd just be an uphill debate. Luckily for me, I don't have to argue that, because he has teammates that help him with winning.

I know you never said it, but you are implying it and even admitted that it wouldn't be so far-fetched. Your credibility is pretty shot tbh.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Meh... Both could win - that's as far as I'm willing to go

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really. It’s been stated that anything Kakashi uses Kamui on goes to the other dimension. It can be a person's arm or a chair. It doesn't matter

Right, doesn't matter. Then I guess it'd work on Odin too. Great.

What are you talking about? There is no black hole. Kamui targets the space surrounding and object and within and teleports it to the Kamui dimension.

Thats because the body part is telepoted away..

When he kamui sniped Deidara he only violently warped his elbow. His entire arm wasn't warped away. It's essentially a mini black hole. There are two versions of Kamui. When it snipes it's not the same as when it just harmlessly teleports.

I don’t know. Is Galactus immune to teleportation?

Lol so I can see your answer here. If Galactus isn't immune to teleportation then it'd work on him too, huh? Credibility lost.

Mjolnir is not here. It dumbed Thor.

Lol of course the "current versions" statement is just conveniently warped for you. How do we know it wasn't female Thor that the OP was talking about. That's why it matters to hear it from the OP's mouth about his intentions of who he wanted here instead of just assuming.

Iron Man has never dealt with anything like this before. kamui is not your standard intangibility. It doesn’t work by manipulating molecules, changing density or anything like that. When Kakashi goes intangible, his physical form stops existing in our dimension. The areas of his body that overlap with an object go to the Kamui dimension. Basically, you can’t hurt him because he is literally not there anymore.

I know that, but Kakashi can still hear when he's intangible. Can he not?

Whether “you” accept it or not is irrelevant. Guy is lightspeed or near light speed by feats. Naruto reacted to a light speed attack mere meters from his face. Madara was reacting to Guy moving at high-relativistic speeds.These feats are not going to magically disappear because you don't like the

People claim that Guy was moving at "relativistic" speeds based on real world physics and scientific explanations. Unless it's explicitly stated, I don't see why people are assuming he's light speed. It's speculation. Just because Madara's attack has the word "light" in it, that doesn't make it that fast. Everyone here (except Cap) will be able to tag them. Whether it's via AoE or not.

Citations?

Tags Quicksilver.
Tags Spectrum 1.
Tags Spectrum 1.
Tags Spectrum 2.
Tags Spectrum 2.
Reacts to and tags a blitzing Sentry. Sentry is even impressed by Tony's speed and says he's only a couple seconds slower.

Recently, Iron Man faced off against Hyperion who is also a speedster. He was keeping up with him as well.

If you wanted me to give issue numbers and titles, that's not going to happen because there is just too much info to hunt down and I don't feel like finding it.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@noone1996: Just to let you know, we do not know how his fight with Hyperion would go on and not to mention that Marvel Now Hyperion has zero feats to prove he is a speedster. He can only travel really fast but not react. If Iron-man reacts to blitz in that fight that is impressive but if he only fights him that wont be impressive.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Noone1996

@getout: You are right in your interpretation of my view. There are essentially two types of Kamui attacks. The one that violently warps targeted areas and the one that harmlessly teleports. The harmless teleportation doesn't matter for durability, but the kamui snipe obviously does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996 said:

@getout: You are right in your interpretation of my view. There are essentially two types of Kamui attacks. The one that violently warps targeted areas and the one that harmlessly teleports. The harmless teleportation doesn't matter for durability, but the kamui snipe obviously does.

Explain it. Since you obviously know better than anyone else here, explain how.

@noone1996 said:

@marczaddy:

As far as I'm aware, no.

Why not?

Because Galactus himself has dimensional abilities far above Kakashi's scope, obviously. He would completely ignore it.

Maybe the OP isn't aware that the current versions are different.

You have to be kidding.

I'm not conceding on this until I hear it from him.

Then don't, everyone else with common sense will know what his OP meant. In no other thread is a picture used to determine character version when the OP literally specified.

How does it not? You are claiming that it wouldn't work on Galactus, but saying it would work on Thor.

Because I didn't say it wouldn't work because of durability. That's all you completely ignoring the techniques applications.

If durability isn't a factor then it would work on Galactus or Odin or the Beyonder.

Except, no, it wouldn't.

You are contradicting yourself.

Except, I'm not, I never made contradicting claims. You trying to force them on me doesn't mean I made them.

He's tagged a speeding Quicksilver 3-4 times before and that was in armor far inferior to what he has now.

Quicksilver is not on their speed tier, as two of them can just teleport, and Naruto operates above what his usual showings are.

Hell, even current Iron Man fought, kept up with, and grabbed Hyperion.

Great, speed feats for Hyperion that make this notable, and the context of the feat itself, thanks in advance.

Lmao at them one-shotting him.

I mean, it a little funny I guess, one shotting Tony is pretty easy for one of them to manage.

He fought Hyperion recently and tanked around 3 hits and only came out with a cracked faceplate.

Sounds like a high showing, context please.

But wait, durability doesn't matter, does it?

You having fun?

Naruto, Sasuke, or Kakashi can each take him out in the first move, if they set sights on him. Sakura can't, but she could stall him with her aoe, if used off they bat, then one of the above take him out. It is like that, because they will one-shot him.

No Caption Provided

I know you never said it, but you are implying it and even admitted that it wouldn't be so far-fetched. Your credibility is pretty shot tbh.

My credibility is shot, but you claim Tony could solo and yours isn't? Also, why couldn't Kakashi solo with BFR? Nobody can escape from his dimensions, seeing as Thor lacks his hammer and all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Team 7 can't do anything to win short of BFR.

I question this, somewhat. Kamui has deadly applications, and can be used here to take them out, outside of BFRing them.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Explain it. Since you obviously know better than anyone else here, explain how.

Because it's a mini black hole when it's used in that context. Even with someone's description about how Kakashi uses kamui to abruptly close the teleportation portal, the portal would have to be powerful and close hard enough to bypass the person's durability in question. Even though I don't believe that based on how it violently sucks things in.

@noone1996 said:

@marczaddy:

Because Galactus himself has dimensional abilities far above Kakashi's scope, obviously. He would completely ignore it.

So if he didn't possess these ambiguous and so-called "dimensional abilities" then Kamui would work on Galan?

You have to be kidding. Then don't, everyone else with common sense will know what his OP meant. In no other thread is a picture used to determine character version when the OP literally specified.

If it's current versions then that would make Thor Jane Foster who still possesses Mjolnir.

Because I didn't say it wouldn't work because of durability. That's all you completely ignoring the techniques applications.

Except, no, it wouldn't. Except, I'm not, I never made contradicting claims. You trying to force them one me doesn't mean I made them.

You claim that durability doesn't matter, yet you deny the fact that a kamui snipe would work on them.

Quicksilver is not on their speed tier, as two of them can just teleport, and Naruto operates frim above what his usual showings are.

What about Sentry and Spectrum? Interesting how you ignored those. Iron Man is fast enough to contend.

Great, speed feats for Hyperion that make this notable, and the context of the feat itself, thanks in advance.

Honestly, that version of Hyperion isn't that fast (based on feats he's not comparable to someone like Sentry or Quicksilver), so I'll actually concede on this point.

I mean, it a little funny I guess, one shotting Tony is pretty easy for one of them to manage.

I suppose if you knew nothing about Iron Man's durability that's a fair thought.

Sounds like a high showing, context please.

Iron Man was trying to arrest Hyperion for killing Namor and he resisted. Iron Man tanks 3 hits from Hyperion before Tony ends the fight.

Gets swatted away in scan 1, head-butted in scan 2, and tanks a blitz in scan 3. It's kind of funny too because Tony is barely even taking the fight seriously based on his jokes.

Convenient that you'd call it a high showing lol. He's been tanking hits from high tiered characters like this for years. Give me a break. Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Hercules, etc. Please don't tell me that you think that Stark's durability is low-end mid tier or high-end street level.

You having fun?

Of course I am, look at who I'm debating.

My credibility is shot, but you claim Tony could solo and yours isn't? Also, why couldn't Kakashi solo with BFR? Nobody can escape from his dimensions, seeing as Thor lacks his hammer and all.

I only suggested that because the sonics can literally one-shot all of them and he's durable enough to last. All of this is based on factual information. You, on the other hand, are showing contradictions and speculatory logic in your argument. That the kamui snipe can work on anybody no matter how durable they are. Even if they have Skyfather stats, it'd still work. Your credibility isn't exactly looking good lol.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Lmfao at them one-shotting Tony. Not even Hyperion could do that, my dude.

Kamui oneshots

Chidori oneshots, Stark has never seen that level of piercing damage.

Rasenshuriken is a cellular level attack that can oneshot island sized meteors, it oneshots.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Lol, before you said that Chidori can penetrate hulk's skin. Are you stupid or just arrogant? How is Chidori even strong even to go trough someone's skin when adamantium claws from wolverine have to exert themselves just to scratch hulk's skin. Lol, the only way the team beats hulk is bfr and that is it. And it seems you keep forgetting about hulks regeneration. On one on the other team has anything that will penetrate his skin and you keep saying Rasen shuriken will do anything, prove that it will do something to someone on hulk's calibre, lol that attack won't even penetrate luke cage's skin let alone hulk. And all of this before his regen kicks in and before you say that it is an atomic attack, hulk has resisted atomic manipulation (need to look for the scan but you can ask other for it if they have it).

So all in all, bfr is the only option, other than that, they don't have the damage output to put either hulk or thor down and depending on what armour ironman is using, he also can't be taken down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By AvatarReiko

@theoriginalone said:

@cosmic_lantern: Lol, before you said that Chidori can penetrate hulk's skin. Are you stupid or just arrogant? How is Chidori even strong even to go trough someone's skin when adamantium claws from wolverine have to exert themselves just to scratch hulk's skin. Lol, the only way the team beats hulk is bfr and that is it. And it seems you keep forgetting about hulks regeneration. On one on the other team has anything that will penetrate his skin and you keep saying Rasen shuriken will do anything, prove that it will do something to someone on hulk's calibre, lol that attack won't even penetrate luke cage's skin let alone hulk. And all of this before his regen kicks in and before you say that it is an atomic attack, hulk has resisted atomic manipulation (need to look for the scan but you can ask other for it if they have it).

So all in all, bfr is the only option, other than that, they don't have the damage output to put either hulk or thor down and depending on what armour ironman is using, he also can't be taken down.

Hulk gets genjutsu GG

Kakashi one shots with Kamui snipe

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kamui oneshots

Rasenshuriken is a cellular level attack that can oneshot island sized meteors, it oneshots.

It could BFR Iron Man, but Mjolnir could literally just teleport him back. The kamui snipe hasn't worked on anyone as durable as Iron Man. Even if the kamui snipe worked, his shields could literally tank the attack and it'd just warp away the energy in his force-fields.

No it doesn't because his armor can absorb electricity. Even if that wasn't true, his piercing durability is way higher than chidori. He's tanked hits that cut the bonds of atoms and his armor was only slightly damaged. Chidori is nowhere even remotely close to that.

Lol do you really think Iron Man's durability is below island level? Even his classic armors are way above mountain level in durability and energy output... His force-fields have shown the ability to stop attacks that occur on the molecular level.

None of this is one-shotting him.

NoHatePlab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By NoHatePlab

Team 7 one shots these fodder

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko:

@cosmic_lantern said:

Kamui oneshots

It could BFR Iron Man, but Mjolnir could literally just teleport him back. The kamui snipe hasn't worked on anyone as durable as Iron Man. Even if the kamui snipe worked, his shields could literally tank the attack and it'd just warp away the energy in his force-fields.

No it doesn't because his armor can absorb electricity. Even if that wasn't true, his piercing durability is way higher than chidori. He's tanked hits that cut the bonds of atoms and his armor was only slightly damaged. Chidori is nowhere even remotely close to that.

Lol do you really think Iron Man's durability is below island level? Even his classic armors are way above mountain level in durability and energy output... His force-fields have shown the ability to stop attacks that occur on the molecular level.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't even get me started on the genjutsu bullshit, because in an another thread, I've already had an extensive argument why it won't work. (I'll try to find it and link it to you)

And read what I quoted for you from Noone1996. As he already said, the long range Kamui which Kakashi uses hasn't been done on people of hulk/thor calibre and as shown by Deidara himself that it could be avoided if you are strong enough or get away from the portal (shown by Sasuke as well during Kakashi vs Sasuke fight) so thor, hulk and ironman can dodge it. And this Kamui snipe, I assume you mean he can bfr certain body parts, lol how would he when these guys could resist a full on Kamui attempt and say he does Kamui hulk (which he can), it is just bfr and nothing else.

And as I already stated, the team can only win via bfr and not anything else. And if this fight gets dragged on, iron man will immediately come up with a plan to neutralise team 7 cause he is smarter than all of them there.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By FreshFlintstone

Nardo fans these days lol

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@theoriginalone said:

Some of the shittest reasoning followed by no explanation what so ever, Wolverine isn't physically stronger than anyone on this roster Cap included tbh. When has wolverine busted the equivalency of a Major City with one casual attack? Since when is wolverine even comparable to pt1 characters?

Luke cage would be killed by the impact of rasenshuriken let alone the actual expansion of it, heres what the unmastered first use of the jutsu looks like:

No Caption Provided

To say hulks walking off a cellular attack of this level is downplaying of the highest accord, Go ahead and pull out that scan of him resisting chemicalized thalium a whopping 1 time. I fail to see how that helps your case, it cuts cells (Y'know the things hulk regenerates from?) at the very least it would take a while to reform. Multiple rasenshuriken at a much higher level (Mountain - small country) would indeed eventually put him down or paste him until it takes a very long time to form and end it with TSB.

Thor is in the absolute same boat, he doesn't have a healing factor to rely on either, hell rasenshuriken to the face should be fatal. As much as I love the god of thunder he isn't tanking his way out of this. And unless tony has like an incredibly high-end suit saying he can't be harmed either is the biggest amount of feces i've seen in this thread thus far.

@theoriginalone said:

Don't even get me started on the genjutsu bullshit, because in an another thread, I've already had an extensive argument why it won't work. (I'll try to find it and link it to you)

Sure stark's suit make him nearly immune to mental assault and Hulk has substaintial resistance but Thor's is spotty at best. You have no actual argument as to why it wont work just a biased opinion. Go ahead and find that thread for me, I'll be the first one to point and laugh.

And read what I quoted for you from Noone1996. As he already said, the long range Kamui which Kakashi uses hasn't been done on people of hulk/thor calibre and as shown by Deidara himself that it could be avoided if you are strong enough or get away from the portal (shown by Sasuke as well during Kakashi vs Sasuke fight) so thor, hulk and ironman can dodge it. And this Kamui snipe, I assume you mean he can bfr certain body parts, lol how would he when these guys could resist a full on Kamui attempt and say he does Kamui hulk (which he can), it is just bfr and nothing else.

Misinformation at its finest, the actual first ever usage of kamui that damn near engulfed him and a vast portion of the sky he was looking at:

He couldn't control the area which would warp away effectively Deidara didn't escape anything, he simply got lucky. Lmfao, it's laughable that you think its strength correlated at all you can't resist something that is either physical or spiritual.

And as I already stated, the team can only win via bfr and not anything else. And if this fight gets dragged on, iron man will immediately come up with a plan to neutralise team 7 cause he is smarter than all of them there.

Tactically he would get embarrassed by a war hardened kakashi, don't get me wrong Tonys leaps and bounds more intellectual than him but combat wise this is what kakashi was born for.

@noone1996 said:

It's not something that's tankable, he warps that part of your body (or whatever he's looking at) to the kamui dimension. If tony can survive being decapitated whilst thor looks for a dimension that isn't even accessable by him in the first place than by all means it won't work. It's quite literally one of the most broken abilities in all of Manga, If you're not able to traverse dimensions (you can only leave the Kamui realm since you have no way of getting there), immune to dimensional BFR, or have another form of intangiblity that relies on a different plane of reality than it's fair game. Durability means nothing it's not even a physical nor spiritual attack in the first place.

Thats a much finer blade I'll admit, but the impact of said penetration? thats a casual attack from Sasuke, that ranges from mountain to island level. Not only that but its lightning chakra I don't think he's absorbing it. Hes not eating a chidori to the faceplate these attacks outweigh nukes easily, most of tonys feats consist of blunt force durability from taking blows from heros like Thor/Hulk and similar and a plethora of energy resistance feats from explosions and such which he admits to absorbing rather than tanking the impact of such.

You know much more than Iron man than I do, refresh my memory. If he's tanked something similar I can't recall it.

Blunt force and probably in the sense that he could absorb an attack of that level but a chakra based attack that he can't absorb on top of an assortment of hax that they could throw at him counters tonys arsenal easily.

Kamui is definitely a oneshot to anyone here no questions asked, If chidori fails Sasuke swaps his sword with his face plate, If Rasenshuriken fails TSB are always an option.

Everyone has a definite way of ending tony relatively quickly.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freshflintstone: Lol, read what this one guy said to me. Apparently, naruto can kill thor with a SINGLE RASEN-SHURIKEN!!! A SINGLE RASENSHURIKEN, LIKE WHAT THE HELL