Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals On/In Character
  • 30 Elite Swat Team Members
  • Swat Team Is Heavily Armed With Full Riot Gear, Assorted Guns & Grenades, Bullet Resistant Shields, & Gas Masks
  • Arrow Team Has Standard Gear(Only Roy & Ollie Have Trick Arrows)
  • Arrow Team Line Up Is As Pictured
  • Ollie Leads The Team(Felicity Is On The Coms)
  • Arrow Team Has Live Action Feats Only
  • Basic Knowledge(Swat Team Thinks Team Arrow Are Terrorists)
  • Battlefield: Construction Site
  • Starting Distance: 50 Yards Apart
No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By SpinnerComix

@lukehero: Hm. Team Arrow for the win. This environment definitely favors the parkour-archery style of them. That big red crane will be a huge factor in my eyes. Lots of movement, parkour, and quick arrow shots will take them out.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: I will say I think the swat team can counter arrows with their shields & though Meryln & Nyssa are willing to kill. Ollie & Roy will not kill police officers, which should give swat an advantage.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@spinnercomix: I will say I think the swat team can counter arrows with their shields & though Meryln & Nyssa are willing to kill. Ollie & Roy will not kill police officers, which should give swat an advantage.

That is, if they see the arrows. Ollie is a master of getting behind his opponent, and firing when they aren't expecting it. One of the archers will probably die, but in the end archers FTW.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: Swat team would have special tactical scopes like infrared & radio coms for communication. Plus they could use the grenades to flush them out. Not trying to say who wins, but just make conversation.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By The_Kidd

Swat Team, Arrow got pin down by 1 rogue swat captain last season only to be saved by Det. Lance.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpinnerComix

@lukehero: we all know that cops are generally stupid for one thing. they are certainly masters of the law, I'm not dissing on the Po-Po, but they wouldn't be smart enough to waste their grenades to flush them out if they know who they're fighting. The infrared & radio coms will be a big problem, but if Felicity is smart she will figure out a way to jam the comms. There is way too much cover for the infrared to make a huge difference.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: Cops are not stupid when it comes to tactics & anywho this is under the premise of an ELITE Swat Team. Felecity could jam the coms, but that would only be a minor problem since Swat Team members train using hand signals & other non verbal communication as well. Using grenades to flush out an enemy is a very basic tactic.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Arrow gets killed by precision head shots lol

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: well the archers aren't your basic team. I'm not saying that this is gonna be easy for them, but they are much more skilled than those SWAT teamers. Like I said, one of them probably dies, but that will just make the archers more mad, and more deadly.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: Roy Dies :( RIP Weaklink.

Anywho, the Swat Team Members could douse them in tear gas & pepper spray grenades. Which would at the very least slow down the Arrow team a bit & then open them up for head shots. Just, trying to make a conversation of this. The Archers are more skilled & Ollie, Meryln, and Nyssa are very smart. But, it's gonna be easier of the Sway Team to reload. Plus the swat team can go spray mode on full auto or sniper mode with single shot fire.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Sounds like your the debater instead of the poster, XD.

I'm pretty sure it's easier to reload a bow than a gun, and spray mode is VERY, VEEEERRRRY unrealiable. You'd get lucky if you hit, especially since there is so much cover for them to hide. Sniper mode or normal auto is a much better way of beating them.

Ollie's accuracy is off the charts, so he'd have no problem pin-pointing a weak spot in the armor. For the little he could do, Roy would at least get a couple down before getting filled full of holes. A well placed explosive arrow will cause a distraction, and some flashbang arrows will cause them to be split up. Merlyn and Nyssa will pick off the distracted SWAT'ers and Ollie will use more distractions. After some more bodies hit the floor, the SWAT will regroup and try to figure out a battle plan against these badass bowmen. Some expert hacking, like I said, will have the comms jammed so the communication will be a bit hindered, especially when they are distracted and split apart. Meanwhile, the arrowers will take down more and more, until the best of the SWAT will be left standing. Someone gets a bullet through the arm or leg or something, and they may be put down for a second. Ollie and Merlyn will be the best of the team, and they will be shooting more weakspots in the armor.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

Bullets fired by a trained gunman >> arrows shot by even the most skilled archer.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with SWAT.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullets fired by a trained gunman >> arrows shot by even the most skilled archer.

And that's why Green Arrow and Deadshot have stalemated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off, I am pretty sure that that is Thea, not Nyssa. Also, I would have to go with Team Arrow. Oliver and Merlyn are so well trained, they have fought SWAT guys like this and more, so I don't think they will have to much difficulty with anything. The only problem I can see them having is if Roy or Thea go down, they will stop fighting to check on them, and then SWAT can possibly swoop in for the victory. Otherwise, Team Arrow FTW.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merlyn solos.

Rayox21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think team arrow will win. i don't understand why people think Roy is weak, he is not weak he can do parkour and he is pretty good at shooting and he have trick arrows. I don't think he is the weaklink I think Thea is. and Olie and Malcolm can stomp anyways.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would actually go with the SWAT, of course, in the show, they would pull a miracle and escape somehow, but from an objective standpoint, Team Arrow just doesn't have the necessary gear, especially when there will be conflict between the team members.

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Technically, one headshot and thats all you need to kill GA or Roy or any member. In Arrowverse on TV swat loses, IRL they get ROFLSTOMPED.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@jimmy_rustler said:

Good point but in this scenario, Ollie's having to dodge bullets from '30 Deadshots' and I just don't see him (or anyone else on his team) being able to avoid not getting their heads blown off unless they have Mirakuru.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@jimmy_rustler said:

Good point but in this scenario, Ollie's having to dodge bullets from '30 Deadshots' and I just don't see him (or anyone else on his team) being able to avoid not getting their heads blown off unless they have Mirakuru.

I agree. I do think the SWAT team will win, but I was just disproving your statement for fun.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rayox21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its really hard to shot someone in the head, I know they are swat but still.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayox21 said:

It's really hard to shot someone in the head, I know they are swat but still.

Also a valid point

@frisky4 said:

@jimmy_rustler said:

@frisky4 said:

@jimmy_rustler said:

I agree. I do think the SWAT team will win, but I was just disproving your statement for fun.

Ah I see that you are beginning to take a liking to rustling lol. Nice :D

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bang Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swat, kinda easily. Sending 30 fully geared Elite swat members to kill 2 (and a half) elite archers is way overkill. If they aren't hampered with civilians or extractions, they will get the job done.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mickey-mouse
Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@sachmoo: No civllians

Then yeah, SWAT ridiculously easy. It would be fair if you said Arrow Team was holding someone hostage and Swat had to try and get the hostage without killing anyone.

Linark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Real life SWATS arent TV swats that miss 90% of their shots. they are trained to hit moving targets, they wont just charge on open spaces like movies/TV swats do and they will definetly cover all sides. Also, they have tactical training so they probably outsmart the Archer team. Aaaand shields vs arrows.

Swats win this.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SWAT win off of numbers game alone probably

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers