Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

elektra low difficulty

How is she beating Widow with low difficulty when Widow already fought her to a stalemate ?

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@all-fathersaid:

@dami24434 said:

elektra low difficulty

How is she beating Widow with low difficulty when Widow already fought her to a stalemate ?

Indeed...

In Black Widow issue, three, absolutely stalemated Electra (in a TRUE stalemate, not just an interrupted fight) despite undergoing major surgery a few days before;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And if the above wasn't enough..

Defeated her ex-husband the Red Guardian, a man who absolutely stalemated Captain America in The Avengers issue 44. And speaking of Captain America, defeated him in his OWN BOOK. After a lengthy battle she maneuvers behind him, taps him on the shoulder, and he strikes where she should be-except that she cleverly hung above him using her spider-like clinging ability to cling by her feet to a surface! So he strikes the wall where she SHOULD be, and in that moment she uses her Widow's bite-right to his face-to take him out!;

No Caption Provided

During a great story in Marvel Fanfare issues 10-13, in issue 11, she single handily takes on 6 deadly assasins -N'kama, Deadshot Darrance, The Iron Maiden, Laralie, the Black Lotus and Kono-and, despite her arms being tied behind her back during a good bit of the confrontation defeats 5 of the six right then; because of her armor, she has to flee the Iron Maiden but later takes her down by maneuvering agent Jimmy Woo into firing a powerful weapon onto the ground beneath the Maiden, causing her to sink down a sewer drain. Incidently, Kono is a Sumo with the strength of Bane and the martial arts prowess of (at least) Nightwing (and gave Captain America a tough battle); Black Lotus is a LETHAL martial artist, and the Iron Maiden is a longtime, constant Marvel villianess. In the finale issue she defeats another long time Marvel lethal assassin, Snapdragon.

Observe:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not to mention, Natasha defeated literally 100 armed, deadly assassins in Marvel Two-In-One 10 to keep them from stopping the Thing, who was pulling up a deadly, enormous bomb from being dropped on the city, and Widow flipped the giant Typhon, an arch foe of Hercules; he bellowed with rage that a "mere mortal female" manage to accomplish such a feat.

There's more, but this makes the point: Black Widow can definitely hang with Elektra, and possibly defeat her.

A battle between black Widow and Elektra is anybody's game.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: because elektra over all has far better feats and powers that give her an edge she is stronger faster and has telepathy and is probably a hair more skilled.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: All that you have stated is your opinion, which you are entitled to, defied by the see-with-one's-own-eyes scans of Widow battling even with Elektra despite having just come out of surgery.

Those pictures carry more weight than your words.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is just a small display of her telepathy she can create illusions mind control people switch bodies
this is just a small display of her telepathy she can create illusions mind control people switch bodies

@theonewhoknows: you didn't say that when i showed you the batman scans in the other thread. elektra has telepathy thats not my opinion it has been shown elektra has held her own with wolverine and gorgan for brief moments and they are both have super human attrabutes even if black widow was as good as elektra in skill which she isn't elektra is still stronger and faster and if she wants could drop her with telepathy.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@comic_book_fan: The Batman scans were PIS, since Wayne is a normal human, unable to hang with the characters he was shown hanging with. Widow hanging with Elektra is not, as they are both highly skilled humans on par with one another.

That's why this battle is anyone's game.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: bruce is a human who has mastered mystic martal arts and can stretch the term human you know who else is human reed richards DR Doom and DR strange are all there good feats pis elektra is the same way and has to big of advantages how can widow counter her telepathy.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@comic_book_fan: Okay, if you talk about a subject that I've told you politely I have no interest in, bringing it into another unrelated thread, you're going to be cut off once again. Stop it, now.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Batman scans were PIS, since Wayne is a normal human, unable to hang with the characters he was shown hanging with. Widow hanging with Elektra is not, as they are both highly skilled humans on par with one another.

That's why this battle is anyone's game.

I don't know which scans specifically you guys are referring to, but anything is possible in a comic book. That is, unless the scans were Batman hanging with genuine high tiers (Supes, Wonder Woman, and the like).

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By cdiddyman911

Elektra will win this fight, but it will not be easy.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: That's exactly what I'm talking about.

There are a lot of good stories of Batman (and others in his tier) using prep, the right kind of weapons, etc. to handle a meta human foe. But when they do stuff like tag your Flashes, or turn the heads of your Wonder Woman's or your Superman's with punches, etc.-then I'm out, and I refuse to recognize those kind of feats as "proof" of anything regarding Batman tier characters.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: we will agree to dis agree on that elektra beats widow she is stronger faster more skilled and has telepathy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:

has telepathy.

In character Elektra almost never uses her low level TP.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: are you referring to the Justice Buster? If so, that’s one of the few I can get behind given that the League themselves helped build it.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: true but it's still there i bet if widow was good enough with her skill that it was use it or lose she would use it.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dami24434

@TheOneWhoKnows:

let's start with stats:

Black widow might be a super soldier but her physical stat is below elektras e.g strength, speed, durability and skill elektra >> widow.

Another example is against the opponents they've fought.

Lady bullseye has gained the upper hand against black widow and elektra literally stomped her twice in one book, elektra stomped base lady bullseye who have beaten black widow and beat an amped lady bullseue who have intangibility powers.

Punisher has beaten black widow, elektra literally stomped the Punisher like a joke.

elektra has performed far better Against daredevil even beaten him 2 to 3 times, black widow never did anyting but get owned.

Let's see who elektra have beaten or stalemated that black widow will get stomped by, task master, daredevil, bullseye, wolverine, ironfist, silver samurai, shang chi etc...

Elektra>> black widow in every way.

and that black widow stalemating elektra is nothing but pis, I don't know what the writer was thing.

elektra has beaten crossbone, jack o lantern, shocker, tigerhark, whiplash,blizzard , the serpent society, bloody lip, cape crow.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: That's a good example, I would have no problem with something like that.

But the examples, as I stated before, are things like Batman tagging or avoiding Flashes, having a Superman or Wonder Woman or really, Aquaman react in any way to Batman's blows, stuff like that. That's nonsense.

I'll buy that in Batman going against meta humans of a faaaaar lower caliber like Hawkman or Slade, people like that (and even then, Batman while giving a good effort, has lost to them, which is logical). But Wayne, without prep or the proper weapon beating opponents of the 100 tonner plus plus or FTL speed clubs?

Unacceptable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434:

task master

Taskmaster was already fighting multiple villains at once, she just finished him off. He already toyed with Elektra once before

daredevil

No, Matt already had her beat she just set up a trap for him.

bullseye

So you're just going to disregard the fact that Lester beat her twice?

wolverine

Logan was battling shield agents and Elektra jumped him, wasn't a straight up fight

ironfist

Danny didn't want to fight, he was holding back. It was clear that he could have ended the fight from the start.

silver samurai

Harada has schooled the New Mutants, given Spider-Man & Black Widow a decent fight, taken on Spider-Woman and had multiple good showings against Wolverine. So this is possible PIS.

shang chi

Shang Chi is all hype and no show.

and that black widow stalemating elektra is nothing but pis, I don't know what the writer was thing.

If that is considered PIS then i guess we can also consider Elektra nearly beating Iron Fist also PIS.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: First, did you read the little bit of Widow's feats (including legitimately stalemating Elektra on panel) that I displayed in post 8?

That short list matches a lot of what you have posted, but I need an answer first.

rahiem9123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@All-Father:

Taskmaster was already fighting multiple villains at once, she just finished him off. He already toyed with Elektra once before

nope, elektra beat him up and was gaining the upperhand in there first fight too until she got emotional.

No, Matt already had her beat she just set up a trap for him.

that's just one of there fight, and elektra is known for being witty, she outsmart are foes, don't blame her for being too smart and she recently also beat up daredevil and almost killed him with one non holding back kick.

So you're just going to disregard the fact that Lester beat her twice?

lester technically only won once, against a far more weaker than recent elektra, elektra has stomped him while drugged and injured, elektra also beat up an amped bullseye and made him flee.

Logan was battling shield agents and Elektra jumped him, wasn't a straight up fight

you mean battling fodders? doesn't change a thing, wolverine lost.

Danny didn't want to fight, he was holding back. It was clear that he could have ended the fight from the start.

actually danny was ready to do anything to contain elektra for breaking into his office, he isn't holding back and he was fighting for his life against elektra literally.

Harada has schooled the New Mutants, given Spider-Man & Black Widow a decent fight, taken on Spider-Woman and had multiple good showings against Wolverine. So this is possible PIS.

sure, and black widow stalemating elektra isn't? especially when we look at it, black widow was even injured when she did that? real pis.

Shang Chi is all hype and no show.

shang chi is still above black widow feat wise.

If that is considered PIS then i guess we can also consider Elektra nearly beating Iron Fist also PIS.

NA, ironfist is written as a peer of daredevil when not relying on his chi, elektra is also written as a peer of daredevil and has beaten him, it's not pis at all, elektra is just being underestimated here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434:

nope, elektra beat him up and was gaining the upperhand in there first fight too until she got emotional.

No she didn't. I can show instances where Taskmaster was toying with her

she recently also beat up daredevil and almost killed him with one non holding back kick.

Daredevil (2016) #7

You mean this? In which Matt clearly said "I won't fight you" twice

lester technically only won once, against a far more weaker than recent elektra, elektra has stomped him while drugged and injured, elektra also beat up an amped bullseye and made him flee.

How can you say Elektra beat Matt twice, once where he had already beat her in and she used a trap and the other where he clearly showed no intention of fighting and use them as admissible feats but then say Bullseye only beat her when she was weaker so it doesn't count?

you mean battling fodders? doesn't change a thing, wolverine lost.

Again, no. Wolverine was jumped by Elektra, he was not prepared for a fight.

actually danny was ready to do anything to contain elektra for breaking into his office, he isn't holding back and he was fighting for his life against elektra literally.

If he was not holding back then why didn't chi blast her from the start? A Morals off Iron Fist could punch with the force of a freight train. Danny was only there to talk. He could have ended at the start.

sure, and black widow stalemating elektra isn't? especially when we look at it, black widow was even injured when she did that? real pis.

Black Widow has the feats to contend and give Elektra a run for her money as @theonewhoknows showed you in post #8. Continuously calling it PIS because it doesn't support your argument does not change that.

ironfist is written as a peer of daredevil when not relying on his chi

That is highly debatable

elektra is also written as a peer of daredevil

No, she isn't. Daredevil has been consistently shown to be superior.

and has beaten him

No, she hasn't. You're consistently referring to the insistence in which Daredevil had already beaten her in combat and Elektra resorted to her trap.

elektra is just being underestimated here.

She isn't, you're just overhyping her.

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jrupert1

@dami24434: When did she ever beat/stalemate Shang Chi? Off the top of my head I can only recall one time you might be thinking of. During a brief scuffle with Shang Chi (if you can call it that as he was merely entertaining her brief assault while eating noodles) in Elektra #16 he mentioned the time they met against Ghost Maker in Daredevil annual #10 (an enemy Shang Chi outclassed better than Daredevil or Elektra in every encounter mind you) and that she stuck him with a sai (saying that he now knows her tricks and couldn't do it again), but the funny thing is I have that comic and it wasn't even her. It's a misreferenced event, they never fought in that and she clearly wasn't getting the better of him in her comic.

Maybe it happened recently (writers don't know what to do with him, or even Iron Fist anymore it seems so that's possible, just not aware of it).

The rest was already covered.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra makes Widow her plaything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra 6/10.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Elektra.

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you gonna bring knives to a gun fight, you fry !

Black widow takes this

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra slaps. She's equal to daredevil>>>black widow tier

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers