Egyptian Gods(Yu-Gi-Oh) Vs Trio of Creation(Pokemon)

• 84 results
GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By GXrevolution96

Egyptian God Monsters(Yu-Gi-Oh) Vs Trio of Creation(Pokemon)

Egyptian Gods - Slifer, Obelisk & The Wind Dragon of Ra

No Caption Provided

Creation Trio Pokemon - Palkia, Dialga & Giratina)

No Caption Provided

The Egyptian God monsters have appeared in Sinnoh and the creation trio, viewing them as a threat, unite to stop them. Both sets of beast clash in a battle for dominance and territory. Winner takes all!

Rules

• Random Encounter
  • Fight to the death
  • The God monsters are real and in their physical forms
  • Dalgia cannot use its time powers
  • Distance; 500 metres
  • Giratina is in his altered form
  • Bloodlust On

Bonus Round

- Exodia the Forbidden one

-Arceus

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Pokemon stomp feat wise they are much higher. The Egyptian Gods never did anything other than be giant and their attack probaby won't do much to the trio. Bonus Round Exodia stomps its an automatic win.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JustSomeRandomKid

Btw it's The Winged Dragon of Ra and couldn't Ra's Phoenix mode take care of most of them? And couldn't the three just combine to make God??

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Horakthy via fusion= GG

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Egyptian God Monsters are a LOT cooler looking and always gave me a greater sense of awe when they appeared. Sadly they don't have any combat feats that can be used in a debate.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KnightOfZero

well, theoretically the gods could win. Ra can turn into its phoenix form and it is capable of destroying everything.

and if that doesnt work, slifer and ra can sacrifice themselves to give obalisk infinite strength

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor You never read the Millennium World Arc? Or certain parts of the Oricalchos arc?

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

I'm not a huge manga guy even as an adult. When I was a kid and into Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and Digimon I didn't even know what manga was.

If you have any good feats by all means post them, I'd be quite interested to see what they're capable of. Just to my memory all they've done is be cards and follow the mechanics of a game. Though Ra was able to make real effects on the world when it was summoned and almost killed Marick's impersonator.

partrbox1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By partrbox1234

it said nothing about palkia not using space powers, so, theoretically, palkia could erase their existence in space? and in bonus round, Arceus is said to have created the trio themselves, and destroyed ALL of them by himself, without even breaking a sweat. Also, if Arceus created everything, including pokemon that are about 1/10 away from gods, then he should also be able to erase it, and theoritcally, erase gods.i know more about pokemon than i do yugioh, and also, JUST 2 (emphasis on 2) of them (palkia and dialga) created an entire universe themselves, under the control of cyrus. That shows that with just 2 of the creation trio, along with the fact that palkia's signiture move can literally rip apart matter, and dialga can use time against you...... it kinda seems, obvious. but then again, i dont know much about yugioh, but of the bit i do know, if these 2 groups fought, the creation trio would wipe them from existence. literally.

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it said nothing about palkia not using space powers, so, theoretically, palkia could erase their existence in space? and in bonus round, Arceus is said to have created the trio themselves, and destroyed ALL of them by himself, without even breaking a sweat. Also, if Arceus created everything, including pokemon that are about 1/10 away from gods, then he should also be able to erase it, and theoritcally, erase gods.i know more about pokemon than i do yugioh, and also, JUST 2 (emphasis on 2) of them (palkia and dialga) created an entire universe themselves, under the control of cyrus. That shows that with just 2 of the creation trio, along with the fact that palkia's signiture move can literally rip apart matter, and dialga can use time against you...... it kinda seems, obvious. but then again, i dont know much about yugioh, but of the bit i do know, if these 2 groups fought, the creation trio would wipe them from existence. literally.

Didnt Arceus get wrecked by a meteor? If i remember the movies correctly then even Darkrai has better feats than the three. Horakthy(the fusion of the gods) one shotted an evil demon that was destroying multiple dimensions at the same time IIRC.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Egyptian Gods.

Jmarshmallow

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MetalJimmor

@jmarshmallow:

Do you have any feats to prove that? Not that I disagree, I'm just very curious what the egyptian gods are capable of. It's a franchise I've not followed in over a decade.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

Do you have any feats to prove that? Not that I disagree, I'm just very curious what the egyptian gods are capable of. It's a franchise I've not followed in over a decade.

When they combine they're power, their strength is literally infinite. Go to 1:05 and watch on from there.

Plus, when they literally combine, they become an actual god. Specifically, they become The Creator God of Light, Horakhty.

And he one-shotted Zorc, who was supposedly a planetary threat.

Etc.

Jmarshmallow

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssj_god

@partrbox1234 said:

Didnt Arceus get wrecked by a meteor? If i remember the movies correctly then even Darkrai has better feats than the three. Horakthy(the fusion of the gods) one shotted an evil demon that was destroying multiple dimensions at the same time IIRC.

arceus was not at his full power... he lost the jewel of life plates......... at his full power, arceus is the god of pokemonverse

darkrai is on par with each of the creation trio... so what?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nwname  Moderator

What is trios and arceus's best feats ? Durability,destructivity,speed etc. Can someone help

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ssj_god

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

What is trios and arceus's best feats ? Durability,destructivity,speed etc. Can someone help

dialga and palkia controls time and space... they created an universe together.......... and giratina is the king of anti matter world (basically the negative world of the creation itself).............. and these three are fodders before arceus... even if he stands still and do nothing, still none of the three can do a thing to him

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MetalJimmor

@ssj_god:

To be fair, Arceus' offense seems much lower than his defense. The Creation Trio tanked quite a few of Arceus' attacks.

Loading Video...

Also, none of them seem to actually use their alleged immense reality warping powers when they fight. Unless they fight differently in one of the mangas.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

egyptian gods

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By ShootingNova

Yeah, in the manga, the Creation Trio are more powerful than how they are otherwise portrayed. The Egyptian Gods have little defense against being BFRed into the Distortion World.

However, Horakhty would probably solo.

With Arceus, I'm not sure.

For some reason, the Creation Trio and Arceus's combative powers seem vastly inferior to their creation and other powers, probably so that it wouldn't be too overwhelming. However, Palkia temporarily trapped Arceus in a pocket dimension, Palkia and Dialga created another universe, Giratina slowly merged the world with the Distortion World, dragged Dialga, Palkia, and Cyrus into the Distortion World, Palkia (while injured) pulled part of the world into another dimension, and it generated a protective bubble around it whilst injured, which was enough to knock Darkrai back down to the earth with enough force to leave behind craters. Dialga and Palkia's battle was disintegrating parts of reality as a side effect, and Arceus was causing dimensions to clash together, weather distortions, and if I recall correctly, he was also pulling in galaxies in the manga, all as a result of him waking up from his slumber.

vVZxcv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

I imagine you're right about it being overwhelming if the creation trio were able to fight using their reality warping powers. After all, the games are the original canon, and in the games even these god pokemon can be matched and beaten by other powerful pokemon.

I always found it kind of silly that they'd introduce the creator deity of the pokemon world and allow the player to capture it with a pokeball.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova
@vvzxcv said:

if dialga stops time?

Banned by the OP.

I imagine you're right about it being overwhelming if the creation trio were able to fight using their reality warping powers. After all, the games are the original canon, and in the games even these god pokemon can be matched and beaten by other powerful pokemon.

I always found it kind of silly that they'd introduce the creator deity of the pokemon world and allow the player to capture it with a pokeball.

The games mostly involve game mechanics, though. Only the cutscenes are actually canon.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

True, I'm just saying that's likely the reason you don't see Arceus willing people out of existence or throwing out galaxy busting attacks. The writers want to keep it closer to the games where other powerful legendaries have a shot at winning, such as Darkrai.

Plus a little bit of DBZ logic thrown in. You can't have a story set on Earth if your characters are destroying galaxies as they fight, no matter how strong they are suppose to be.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

@metaljimmor: Of course. If you make somebody too powerful, then you have to employ some form of restraint to ensure a good story, which is more important than power consistency.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vVZxcv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

By having Infinite Power when they combine,

Any context info?Any on panel feats?You are not bashing this of off duel rules right?

and literally being the Creator of Light that one-shotted a creature that was destroying dimensions.

Some context info on that Creator of Light?Also when did Zorc destroyed dimensions?

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait. I complete the all seals. I summon the Unstoppable EXODIA!!

Boom Auto win!!!

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes Feats for the Creation Trio from the Manga?

Avatar image for fictionalbattleblade99
FictionalBattleBlade99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Each of the creation trio solos even if they are limited. Each of the trio are at least universal tier gods. The Egyptian Gods have never done anything special they practically have no feats. Their card effects are from their hologram versions only and they are only mere turn-based game play mechanics of a card game as well as a No Limits Fallacy. Even combined they got stomped easily by Zorc, who is only a possible city buster.

As for bonus round, Arceus stomps effortlessly. Exodia's auto win is a No Limits Fallacy too as well as game mechanics and has way too many limitations. Exodia in real life can be sealed away in a card by normal human magic and instantly got sliced in half and destroyed by a possible city level attack

this is spite

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

The Gods still stomp.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fictionalbattleblade99: your facts are off. Zorc is planetary i believe and was one shotted by the fused versions of all the gods. And none of the trio can solo. That is just silly.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obelisk because kaiba screws the rules and it has inifinity attack

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom:

Superior combat showings and the like. For all the Pokemon's raw power and versatility, I'm not excatly impressed by their actual showings when they engage in battle.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom:

Superior combat showings and the like. For all the Pokemon's raw power and versatility, I'm not excatly impressed by their actual showings when they engage in battle.

I see, can't say I don't agree.

Mark_Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: After a long and hard fight, the Gods take this. Either Horakthy, Infinite-strength Exodia or Phoenix mode Ra solo.

R2. EXODIA, OBLITERATE!

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Pokemon Trio should win Palkia's Space powers would destroy the Egyptian Gods. Why did you take Dialga's Time powers away? He is the embodiment of time itself anyway. Yes Pokemon should win. Now the Bonus round? mmmmmmm probably Arceus............................yea Arceus.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Obelisk absorbs Slifer and Ra hes got infinite attack bruh?!

and in theory shouldn't Exodia's Obliterate well..Obliterate Arceus?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@back_stabbath95 said:

What if Obelisk absorbs Slifer and Ra hes got infinite attack bruh?!

and in theory shouldn't Exodia's Obliterate well..Obliterate Arceus?

How when Arceus created ALL life and the Universe?

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk man, it only seems logical. Its not like Arceus constantly wipes things out of existence AFAIK and Exodia always Obliterates except with Seeker, Yami shat all over his dreams in that duel. He lolnoped Exodia.

This thread in general seems a little illogical given that the Gods/Exodia are cards and don't have any real life feats though iirc the Gods came to life in the last arc of Yugioh

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk man, it only seems logical. Its not like Arceus constantly wipes things out of existence AFAIK and Exodia always Obliterates except with Seeker, Yami shat all over his dreams in that duel. He lolnoped Exodia.

This thread in general seems a little illogical given that the Gods/Exodia are cards and don't have any real life feats though iirc the Gods came to life in the last arc of Yugioh

Agreed. I can only say the Pokemon win solely based because we have seen there powers being displayed in almost every movie and game. As for the Yu Gi Oh Gods they don't have feats and all they did was scream and yell and make Pretty Light Shows and make themselves REALLY BIG. And yes you can argue that the pokemon do the same thing scream,yell, make big light shows, but when they do it there powers actually disrupts the natural flow of life and upsets the balance.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most fundamental, unspoken rule on the battle forum is to know the characters you're debating for, or against.

The fact that people are saying the Gods are featless and only cards, tells me that they have no idea what they are talking about.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#50  Edited By NighThunder

R2 goes to the pokemon. Arceus Is, quite literally, God, when he has all the plates.