Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#51  Edited By EganTheVile1
Warsman said:
"Dude. The obvious is going to happen.

Broly's going to win, but someone's going to say "no", this turns into a debate thread, and it just goes downhill from there."

Super Saiyans can blow up planets with ease, and move at speeds that surpass even Silver Surfer in some cases (Broly being one) so I see Warsman's point, and at the same time most will dismiss that, and to them I say this

caption
caption
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By nathandan1222

im rooting for ego

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Ego
eganthevile1 said:
"Warsman said:

Broly's going to win, but someone's going to say "no", this turns into a debate thread, and it just goes downhill from there."

Super Saiyans can blow up planets with ease, and move at speeds that surpass even Silver Surfer in some cases (Broly being one) so I see Warsman's point, and at the same time most will dismiss that, and to them I say this

caption
caption
"

that may be the case, but eventhough dbz hinted that broly can travel from planet to planet or whatever, it never mentioned how long. ego... as fact.. can move at warp speeds. warp speeds mean faster than light by the 10s to the hundreds to the thousands... we don't really know how fast ego can fly weither it being warp 1 or warp 2 or warp 10. we just don't know.
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By nathandan1222

warp speed is pretty much instantanious

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By EganTheVile1

Instant transmission, Goku and Broly can travel anywhere they can picture in the blink of an eye, it's better then moving at warp since they can even travel to the afterlife with it

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ego

well ego don't just need warp speed. he's strong as a planet can get. just imagine a fist the size of the moon punching at you at incredible speeds. and ego has the psion attacks and defenses able to equal out a half feed galactus. and he has mind control too. and broly is no smart guy, he's bound to be defeated.

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By nathandan1222
eganthevile1 said:
"Instant transmission, Goku and Broly can travel anywhere they can picture in the blink of an eye, it's better then moving at warp since they can even travel to the afterlife with it"

same difference
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ego
nathandan1222 said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"Instant transmission, Goku and Broly can travel anywhere they can picture in the blink of an eye, it's better then moving at warp since they can even travel to the afterlife with it"

same difference"
broly can't instant tranmission.
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By nathandan1222

ego would eat em

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MotorSteel
eganthevile1 said:
"Warsman said:

caption
caption
"
A DBZ character...surpass the Silver surfer?

caption
caption

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By EganTheVile1

In speed yes, Goku can travel the galaxy faster, but if Broly cant pull the stunt off I'll go with Ego (though I'm getting sick of cosmic curbstomps)

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Perfect Cell

I got a question. Ego has eyes in front of him. How would he be able to see Broly, while Broly is behind him blasting his warp propeller rendering Ego immobile? That's the only problem with big round things with eyes. =p

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Swagga Boy
MotorSteel said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"Warsman said:

caption
caption
"
A DBZ character...surpass the Silver surfer?

caption
caption

"

ROFL