Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Xanni15

@karetaker said:

someone on the first page said Edward would beat blade and Nomak at the same time. i have only seen two twilight movies so i don't know if Edward got better BUT hes not durable at all

Considering how much faster and stronger he is than either of them, combining that with his TP, how would they beat him? He's more durable than either Blade or Nomak.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By karetaker

@Xanni15: like i said i only seen 2 movies nd he wasent impressive. xn you give me feats then?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Cullen 

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Xanni15

@karetaker said:

@Xanni15: like i said i only seen 2 movies nd he wasent impressive. xn you give me feats then?

Stronger, faster, and more durable than either of them.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By karetaker

@Xanni15 said:

@karetaker said:

thats not a feat. what did he do that makes him more durable

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Xanni15

@karetaker said:

@Xanni15 said:

@karetaker said:

thats not a feat. what did he do that makes him more durable

The only way to destroy him would be to rip apart his body and burn the pieces. Blade can be shot, as can Novak, Blade can have his head ripped off, as can Novak.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By karetaker

@Xanni15: whats to stop edwards head from being cut off

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Xanni15

@karetaker said:

@Xanni15: whats to stop edwards head from being cut off

Besides his vastly superior strength, speed, and durability?

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By karetaker

@Xanni15: do you have any durability feats for edward

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#110  Edited By charlieboy

Edward wins this.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Xanni15

@karetaker said:

@Xanni15: do you have any durability feats for edward

I do, but I think we've gone off topic in this thread long enough. It was my fault for starting it, if you want to make a battle between the three of them, cool.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Bossmonster

@Xanni15: Thought I would jump into this.

I'm going with Nomak on this for a number of reason.

H2H skill : He is a much better fighter than Cullen on every single level. Regardless of TP Edwards h2h is in no way on the same level as Nomak

Durability : Nomak's durability does not seem very far off from Cullens. However, the best feat that he has is walking through a line of fully auto carrying vamps. And killing them all. In fact, I only recal Blades sword and sunlight down damage to him at all.

Speed: Cullen is described as fighter than the "human" eye. Key word there. Nomak, like all vamps, are clearly far beyond human level of sight So, I can not say that Nomak is as fast, but he is certainly not far slower.

Battle experience: It is explained that prior to the third book Edward has next to zero really fight experience much less with those of his own kind. He hasn't battled the number of people on his level that Nomak has. Nomak has beated groups of vampires and out fought the top tier Vamp slayer Blade.

Healing factor: Blade vamps show the ability to keep moving even with extremely bad wounds. Like when the recently turned blood pack member had half his head cut off and his body ashed but the head half was still alive. Or when the mind of a Reaper shut down but was still working of a single drop of blood. Blade vamps also show the ability to regrew limbs over time.

Better Bite: Nomaks bite paralyzes the person.

Blood empowerment: Nomak also (like Blade) was shown to get much much stronger after taking in fresh blood. Especially Vampire blood. So, if he bit Cullen, it stands to reason he would become very powerful.

Also, Twilight vamps were described as been hard as Marble. Not Diamond. Nomak stomped trough a Marble slab while fighting Blade.

Edwards Face cracked when Slammed by Felix. Blade wasn't even bleeding when he was slammed through a stone pillar when by Nomak.

All in all, Nomak shows equal strength to Cullen with tearing down thick, hydrolic powered medal doors. Pushing over pillars. The speed is questionable as they are both much faster than "the human eye" which is what cullen was always compared to. This is important as clearly he wasn't a blur to the other vampires around him. The girl that could see the future was able to see it, understand it and then evade him. So he's not faster than a thought, even a quick vampire thought. So, I'm leaning toward his speed actually being closed to that of Superhuman, which would be right were Nomak is.

The TP does not work in a real fight as most Martial artist do not plan there attacks out. They react to the situation. Only amateur think in the fight which is exactly what Cullen fought 9 out of 10 times. The only vamp he fought that was trained, felix, rag dolled him. And he wasn't walking all over james. He wounded him with a bite and let his friends take it from there.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Bossmonster said:

@Xanni15: Thought I would jump into this.

I'm going with Nomak on this for a number of reason.

H2H skill : He is a much better fighter than Cullen on every single level. Regardless of TP Edwards h2h is in no way on the same level as Nomak

Durability : Nomak's durability does not seem very far off from Cullens. However, the best feat that he has is walking through a line of fully auto carrying vamps. And killing them all. In fact, I only recal Blades sword and sunlight down damage to him at all.

Speed: Cullen is described as fighter than the "human" eye. Key word there. Nomak, like all vamps, are clearly far beyond human level of sight So, I can not say that Nomak is as fast, but he is certainly not far slower.

Battle experience: It is explained that prior to the third book Edward has next to zero really fight experience much less with those of his own kind. He hasn't battled the number of people on his level that Nomak has. Nomak has beated groups of vampires and out fought the top tier Vamp slayer Blade.

Healing factor: Blade vamps show the ability to keep moving even with extremely bad wounds. Like when the recently turned blood pack member had half his head cut off and his body ashed but the head half was still alive. Or when the mind of a Reaper shut down but was still working of a single drop of blood. Blade vamps also show the ability to regrew limbs over time.

Better Bite: Nomaks bite paralyzes the person.

Blood empowerment: Nomak also (like Blade) was shown to get much much stronger after taking in fresh blood. Especially Vampire blood. So, if he bit Cullen, it stands to reason he would become very powerful.

Also, Twilight vamps were described as been hard as Marble. Not Diamond. Nomak stomped trough a Marble slab while fighting Blade.

Edwards Face cracked when Slammed by Felix. Blade wasn't even bleeding when he was slammed through a stone pillar when by Nomak.

All in all, Nomak shows equal strength to Cullen with tearing down thick, hydrolic powered medal doors. Pushing over pillars. The speed is questionable as they are both much faster than "the human eye" which is what cullen was always compared to. This is important as clearly he wasn't a blur to the other vampires around him. The girl that could see the future was able to see it, understand it and then evade him. So he's not faster than a thought, even a quick vampire thought. So, I'm leaning toward his speed actually being closed to that of Superhuman, which would be right were Nomak is.

The TP does not work in a real fight as most Martial artist do not plan there attacks out. They react to the situation. Only amateur think in the fight which is exactly what Cullen fought 9 out of 10 times. The only vamp he fought that was trained, felix, rag dolled him. And he wasn't walking all over james. He wounded him with a bite and let his friends take it from there.

Cullen was moving so fast that he disappeared/ appeared as a blur. He circled the meadow in a second. Nomak has never shown speed anywhere compared to that.

Battling a hundred people as weak as he is not going to help him against someone who is much stronger and faster. Edward was stale mating Jasper who had already fought thousands of sparklepires. Blade is the top vampire slayer in a place where vampires are extremly weak compared to twilight.

The twilight vampires also move when cut off, at least in the books.

The sparklpire's bite puts the person in agony, effectively paralyzed.

It was said "Marble-cold skin" The steel injection didn't work on renesmee when she wasn't born.

Cullen casually stopped a spinning van. Nomak has never shown anything like that. Which girl avoided him? please clarify.

None of these characters are near the speed of light, leave alone thought. There are many superhuman speeds. Though both have superhuman speed, nomak has never shown to move fast enough to see a blur. Cullen has nearly disappeared. Their speeds are vastly different.

Edward always uses telepathy in battle. His mind reading is instant, has nothing to do with plans. The reason felix beat edward is that he is the best tracker in twilight verse. It's much more than nomak could ever hope to achieve. Edward held his own against jasper who was well trained in battle, and was equal with carl, who once lived with volturi.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Xanni15

@PrinceAragorn1: Nice post, I was going to tackle it later but you already did. :]

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Xanni15: Thanks :) Great minds think alike..

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When i come to power, the entire cast of twilight will hang and all books and films of it will be burned along with all its fans.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By CosmosTyrant

BossMoster : Good post.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Bossmonster: Felix smacked Edward around because he is there top fighter and more physically stronger.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Bossmonster

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Cullen was moving so fast that he disappeared/ appeared as a blur. He circled the meadow in a second. Nomak has never shown speed anywhere compared to that.

Battling a hundred people as weak as he is not going to help him against someone who is much stronger and faster. Edward was stale mating Jasper who had already fought thousands of sparklepires. Blade is the top vampire slayer in a place where vampires are extremly weak compared to twilight.

The twilight vampires also move when cut off, at least in the books.

The sparklpire's bite puts the person in agony, effectively paralyzed.

It was said "Marble-cold skin" The steel injection didn't work on renesmee when she wasn't born.

Cullen casually stopped a spinning van. Nomak has never shown anything like that. Which girl avoided him? please clarify.

None of these characters are near the speed of light, leave alone thought. There are many superhuman speeds. Though both have superhuman speed, nomak has never shown to move fast enough to see a blur. Cullen has nearly disappeared. Their speeds are vastly different.

Edward always uses telepathy in battle. His mind reading is instant, has nothing to do with plans. The reason felix beat edward is that he is the best tracker in twilight verse. It's much more than nomak could ever hope to achieve. Edward held his own against jasper who was well trained in battle, and was equal with carl, who once lived with volturi.

Ok. Yes, he did. However, you are leaving out the fact that the person watching Cullen was human. Where as in Blade you are talking about another Vamp watching another Vamp. It's not the same. I'm not saying that Cullen is slow by any means, but that he's speed is not as great. In Blade 3 Dracula was shown to be in one place and gone the next, and Blade was unable to track his moments for the brief moment he took his off him. Also, I'd like to state that combat speed and battle speed are different.

I do not agree that they are weaker. The van stop was the highest strength feat shown and only by Cullen. Blade vamps have smashed through stone walls, metal doors, crushed marble and put small craters in the ground over the trilogy.

That bite is effective on people. It has not shown the same effect on vampires. Where as the Reaper bite was effective against both.

What I was saying about the skin is, yes, it is hard, but it is never described (as far as I recall from reading all four book) as being as hard as Diamond. It was always compared to granite or marble. Nomak smashed Blades head through such a pillar and stomped through marble. The girl I was referring two was his sister that can see the future. I do not remember her name. But Cullen, who is stated as the fastest of the group, with TP, could not defeat her in the book.

I again point out that Cullen vanished because it is told through the eyes of a human and not another vampire. To make this more clear, Jacob and his pack have no trouble seeing Edward even in their base forms.

Perhaps I didn't explain what I meant about the TP being useless very well. In a fight, the best fighters, Master level fighters (Like Blade/Nomak) do not really think in the fight. Their body reacts. Most people have a fight/flight response and training helps you over come this right. Well, though that same training you the fight just reacts without thought. Now, this is not to say that there is absolutely zero thought involved, but very little. So, Cullens TP would be all but useless in a fight against someone well trained in fight. Even as you said, Felix (as the best there) beat Cullen flat out. The TP did nothing for him. It would have the same effectiveness against Nomak.

@MonsterStomp: Please see above comment.

Nomak has far beater H2H. None of the Twilight vamps have ever actually shown real skills.

I don't see any strength feats that put Cullen above Nomak. What are his feats that you have seen? Nomak has shatter Marble, Crushed granite, torn down steel doors, effortlessly swung around rebar with a huge chunk of concrete attached. Pushed over a large metal pillar that was attached to the ground. What does cullen have out side of the van and the tree stump?

I never intented to imply that they were at the speed of light. I am not sure why you thought so, but it was not my intent. I mean to say that they are both at Superhuman speed.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Bossmonster

Nomak and blade was showing nothing more than peak human speed. Nothing they did make them look anwhere near the speed of cullen. Where u getting super speed from is beyond me. The old man who brought blade up could see him and the vampirs moves. So they are not super speed. I have seen the blade movies so many time that its boring now. Nomak would have a hard time keeping up with edward....and I doubt that he could
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Bossmonster said:

Ok. Yes, he did. However, you are leaving out the fact that the person watching Cullen was human. Where as in Blade you are talking about another Vamp watching another Vamp. It's not the same. I'm not saying that Cullen is slow by any means, but that he's speed is not as great. In Blade 3 Dracula was shown to be in one place and gone the next, and Blade was unable to track his moments for the brief moment he took his off him. Also, I'd like to state that combat speed and battle speed are different.

I do not agree that they are weaker. The van stop was the highest strength feat shown and only by Cullen. Blade vamps have smashed through stone walls, metal doors, crushed marble and put small craters in the ground over the trilogy.

That bite is effective on people. It has not shown the same effect on vampires. Where as the Reaper bite was effective against both.

What I was saying about the skin is, yes, it is hard, but it is never described (as far as I recall from reading all four book) as being as hard as Diamond. It was always compared to granite or marble. Nomak smashed Blades head through such a pillar and stomped through marble. The girl I was referring two was his sister that can see the future. I do not remember her name. But Cullen, who is stated as the fastest of the group, with TP, could not defeat her in the book.

I again point out that Cullen vanished because it is told through the eyes of a human and not another vampire. To make this more clear, Jacob and his pack have no trouble seeing Edward even in their base forms.

Perhaps I didn't explain what I meant about the TP being useless very well. In a fight, the best fighters, Master level fighters (Like Blade/Nomak) do not really think in the fight. Their body reacts. Most people have a fight/flight response and training helps you over come this right. Well, though that same training you the fight just reacts without thought. Now, this is not to say that there is absolutely zero thought involved, but very little. So, Cullens TP would be all but useless in a fight against someone well trained in fight. Even as you said, Felix (as the best there) beat Cullen flat out. The TP did nothing for him. It would have the same effectiveness against Nomak.

@MonsterStomp: Please see above comment.

Nomak has far beater H2H. None of the Twilight vamps have ever actually shown real skills.

I don't see any strength feats that put Cullen above Nomak. What are his feats that you have seen? Nomak has shatter Marble, Crushed granite, torn down steel doors, effortlessly swung around rebar with a huge chunk of concrete attached. Pushed over a large metal pillar that was attached to the ground. What does cullen have out side of the van and the tree stump?

I never intented to imply that they were at the speed of light. I am not sure why you thought so, but it was not my intent. I mean to say that they are both at Superhuman speed.

Right. still, nomak's movements were visible, though fast. He has never been shown to move as fast as blur speed. Combat speed and battle speed are different, but sparklepires have shown to use their full speed in battle. (Edward vs Dimitri)

He stopped the van with an effortless push. That's what makes it important. He just extended his arm and stopped it, casually.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Yes, you did mention wrong. Even if they do not think, their body has to work on what punch/kick to be delievered next, In part of brain that controls reflexes. Edward has already used his telepathy in battle against victoria. And again, Jasper. He has already used it well against someone who has spent years fighting against vampires, and a better fighter, nearly equal speed and strength, and stalemated. The reason felix beat him that he was the best fighter in twilight. He also was about as strong and fast as edward, and could keep up well with his reactions. That's what nomak lacks. If you mean Alice, she fought Jasper, not Edward. And she could predict the future steps. That's why she was avoiding them with her eyes closed.

Nomak has nothing of the above. He has no chance here..

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Bossmonster: I don't really know Nomak lol but Cullen can knock over trees, and from the Breaking Dawn part 2 trailer, he's shattered the ground. If its true about the twilight vampires having marble like skin then Edward has bitten through it. (when fighting Victoria). If not there's always the diamond theory. BTW where'd you get the whole marble thing?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Bossmonster

Ok. Please consider carefully what I am about to say next and I am sure you will understand the point I am trying to make. The Blade Trilogy is told through the eyes of a Vampire. And not just any Vampire, one of the strongest. So, Movements from other vampires will look slower to him. What this means is, there was never any reason for Nomak to seem crazy fast. Because to Blade he was not that fast. Also, the only man you are talking about come from a line of Vampire hunters. He would be consider Enhanced Human.

But think of this. In the fight between James, Victory, the brief exchanges with Jacob. Cullen never went was shown as a blur. However, in the one moment with Felix, he was. That one moment could seriously be consider an exaggeration due to the fact that in the movies before and after, it never happened again. That is why I am saying that they are in the same speed. If you look at any other fight Cullen was in, it was at the same Speed as the fight with Nomak vs Blade or anyone else.

Oh. That whole earth shattering thing was not him at all. That was another Vamp that had the power to do it. It was a feat exactly like earth bending. I know this because I have read all of the Twilight books.Otherwise, I would not debate this. I'd know Nomak would be stomped.

@MonsterStomp: In the movie Edward did not knock over a tree. He ripped up a stump which I admitted was cool. Nomak ripped open steel doors and pushed over a much large steel column which are very much equal to that feat. They due have Marble hard skin or at least it is described that way several times in the book. It is other times described as granite. I will stress again that Nomak stomped through a marble slab and slammed Blades head through a granite pillar(that didn't even cause blades head to bleed or his shades to break.) If you have not seen the movie, I am pretty sure it's on Netflix. Check it out. You will see way I say, Nomak is not at all weaker than Cullen.

@PrinceAragorn1 said:have smashed through stone walls, metal doors,

Right. still, nomak's movements were visible, though fast. He has never been shown to move as fast as blur speed. Combat speed and battle speed are different, but sparklepires have shown to use their full speed in battle. (Edward vs Dimitri)

He stopped the van with an effortless push. That's what makes it important. He just extended his arm and stopped it, casually.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Yes, you did mention wrong. Even if they do not think, their body has to work on what punch/kick to be delievered next, In part of brain that controls reflexes. Edward has already used his telepathy in battle against victoria. And again, Jasper. He has already used it well against someone who has spent years fighting against vampires, and a better fighter, nearly equal speed and strength, and stalemated. The reason felix beat him that he was the best fighter in twilight. He also was about as strong and fast as edward, and could keep up well with his reactions. That's what nomak lacks. If you mean Alice, she fought Jasper, not Edward. And she could predict the future steps. That's why she was avoiding them with her eyes closed.

As I said above, it must be taken into account that the entire moive/book is told from the perspective of a below average human girl. That is a major factor. Superman is capable of seeing the flash, where as a random Joe would never have known he was there minus the gust of wind. The Blade movies are told through Blades perspective. That of a top tier vampire. Bella is constantly talking about how OMG vamps are an thus they are reflected as such in the visual representation. Blade is the Badass, so to him, Vamps are normally slower given that he is the stronger and normally better trained. Also, like I said above, Cullen never showed such speed before or after in any fight. Not with James, not with Victoroa or her henchmen, Not against Jasper. It only happen that one time. How does it get that much credit?

Ok. Fair point. But again, I'd like to point that he has very few other feats. Nomak has several and almost all in combat.

No. that is not true. Muscle memory is not something that you think about. Also, much like with a Sneeze, you don't think to close your eyes, it just happens. That is how true martial arts Masters fight most of the time. I'm saying this as a second degree in TKD and a First degree in Kung Fu. As you become better you think much much less. And Felix beating him supports my point. He was just better. He knew how to fight. Cullen depends on his family and powers. WIthout them, he has always been beating.He was dead even with James, who would have healed from the neck bite. He was even with Jasper, in the book he did fight Alice. They subbed in Jasper to be cute in the movie and she defeated him. But I will break it down further.

Cullen Vs James.

No blur speed. If there was, he would have saved bella from getting biten as James stopped to make sure he was looking. Low fight skills. They threw each other around, but James displayed the most skills. Only overpowered after Cullen was bloodlusted and bite his neck which we know he would have healed from. However, his crew shows up and takes care of the rest.

Training against his father, he was over powered very quickly in the fight part, rallied in the second but even then showed he was a novice as he takes his focus off him and his taken down. He does not fight Jasper in the movie. The entire fights are left out in favor of cute scenes.

Cullen vs Victoria and her Lacky.

He was only slightly out doing the lacky Victoria brought until random Dog person 6 showed to offer the distraction. And Victory was not doing poorly, but it is often stated that her power is escape. That alone tells you she is a power fighter and she was not doing horrible against him, though she was defeated in the end. The one time he fast a real fight, he was completely man handled. That speak volumes about what he real abilities are. In the movie they do not show the full fight. However, you can see Cullen get speed blizted and taken down by Victoria. Yet, she doesn't attack him. With TP and Blur Speed, he should have finished her easy in that moment as she was not only moving in a straight line, but he goated her into the attack. He then over powered when he is surprise attacked by the second vamp, but as you said, his TP is constant and instant. How did he get surprised? If he used more Blur Speed, he'd have finished them both easy. Vicotria countered him several times and this was while she was bloodlusted for someone else and her attention was divided.

All this shows that he never displays that speed minus one time in New moon and he is still beaten. His TP and speed still has him toss around and tagged by people that have never displayed the level of fighting skills that Nomak has shown. Nomak fought Blade on two different occasions and both times showed that he had the upper hand. Defeating blade for all intents and purposes. However, his desire to die, lead to his suicide. He could have easily pulled the the sword and his instantly like he did from multiple bullets, sunlight, a broken arm and everything else and went on to win the battle.

So. The speed is even. In Blade we told through the eyes of a human, it would be the same and Cullen only displayed the blur speed once.

The fighting skills are way in Nomaks favor.

The strenght may be in Cullens favor, but not by much as Nomak has shown similar feats to edward minus the van.

Exp goes to Nomak easily.

Healing factor is even

Nomak takes this fight 7/10 times.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By laflux

@Bossmonster: Ready the post above.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Bossmonster

@laflux: That would be my post. O_O

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Bossmonster

Wat u mean he didn't use blur speed against jasper?? He also did it against james. He ran all the way to where bella was and knocked james over before he could react. Yea he did bite bella but that doesn't mean he wasn't using super speed. Edward has shown countless times that his movements are untraceable when he is running, dodging etc. The fight against felix was a longer fight that why its easy to use that example. When he was trainig against jasper for the upcoming war. All the vampires was moving at blur speed....including edward. And another thing....it doesn't matter whether those humans were enhanced or not. The fact that they could fight with vampires prove that they are nothing more than peak level humans. Even an peak human like those vampire hunters can't trace edward movements either because of the simple fact that they are still humans. Edward can't move faster than a car on the highway and have covered miles in just minutes. Nomak can't keep up with that
Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Bossmonster

@ghost_rider1: Dude no. Below I will post ever single fight. The speed is way different. Edward only moved that fast against felix

This is not blur speed. Fast, but not blur.

Lots of Strength her, but no blur speed.

Real fast. No Bluring though and this is way longer than Cullen vs Felix starts at 1:27

The only time Blur speed is shown and is the shortest of the actually fights.

I'm lost now. I don't know what you are talking about with the untraceable running thing.

The fight against felix was a longer fight that why its easy to use that example.

Huh?? How is that? The fight is 52 seconds long. James is at least over a minute. Victoria is a pushing 4 (by far his longest fight) and while he was moving fast, never once did he move at blur speed like in the fight with Felix, so I say again, it was an exaggeration by the director. So what you are saying is just flight out wrong and those clips prove that.

And another thing....it doesn't matter whether those humans were enhanced or not. The fact that they could fight with vampires prove that they are nothing more than peak level humans

Please tell me how that makes sense? Cyclopes still manages to tag quick silver and he is not any where near his speed. So them being able to fight proves nothing outside of just that. The Vampire hunters of Marvel that are "by blood line" have powers. This enhances their abilities so that they can combat the vampires. It's as simple as that. I have no idea what you are trying to say with the above quote.

Even an peak human like those vampire hunters can't trace edward movements either because of the simple fact that they are still humans.

Again, cycoples was able to tag Quicksilver and he was destroy cullen in speed. So, if cyke can track QS, hunters can track cullen.

Him moving faster than a car on a highway is not that impressive. Not to take away from it, but it is something that Blade is known to be able to do easy and Nomak was even with Blade.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By ghost_rider1

@Bossmonster:

I saw the scans...ok maybe the fight against felix was the only blur speed. But in the training exercise edward showed more speed than nomak ever did. Post scans of nomak fighting and none of his speed could ever march edward. And edward have used the same blur speed to travel miles in only minutes

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Xanni15

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Bossmonster:

I saw the scans...ok maybe the fight against felix was the only blur speed. But in the training exercise edward showed more speed than nomak ever did. Post scans of nomak fighting and none of his speed could ever march edward. And edward have used the same blur speed to travel miles in only minutes

Over 1,500 miles IIRC.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By ghost_rider1

@Bossmonster:

And another thing....u cant compare a comic character to a movie. Those humans are peak level and was fighting vampires. No peak human or any human period can beat edward or keep up with him. Nomak speed just doesnt compare and to actually believe he is equal to edward in speed is crazy to me. Just watch the blade movies again. The only vampire from the blade movies tgat could match edward speed is frost after he got faster and strongerand blade couldn't keep up with him either

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Nomak loses. He's far more vulnerable than Edward is, thus, why Blade was able to hurt him.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Picard said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@The_Roman said:

I'd say Nomak...He can drink vampire blood, and he has more impressive feats than Edward.

He actually fought a vampire slayer.

Edward held his own against werewolves, pushed down a tree trunk and is possibly faster than Nomak.

And yet, all I take to defeat him was to slam him into the floor, and that made only little cracks in the floor, Nomak is capable of dealing more damage than this, he is superior fighter and he have healing factor. That's why I say that he have good chance to take Cullen down.

By one of the strongest vampires on the face of the earth you mean? I'd appreciate it if you stopped downplaying that fight

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Picard

@White Mage said:

@Picard said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@The_Roman said:

I'd say Nomak...He can drink vampire blood, and he has more impressive feats than Edward.

Edward held his own against werewolves, pushed down a tree trunk and is possibly faster than Nomak.

And yet, all I take to defeat him was to slam him into the floor, and that made only little cracks in the floor, Nomak is capable of dealing more damage than this, he is superior fighter and he have healing factor. That's why I say that he have good chance to take Cullen down.

By one of the strongest vampires on the face of the earth you mean? I'd appreciate it if you stopped downplaying that fight

You know... I was perfectly happy to leave this thread alone and go my merry way, but nooo, you must keep pushing. ;) First of all I don't remember if anyone said anything about how powerful guy who defeated Eddy is? His feats? Second of all it's unimportant how strong he is because all he did was to slam Sparkly Prick into the floor, making relatively small cracks in it, and I showed you that Nomak is capable of dealing more demage than this. This same can be said about this whole argument about Cullen being faster. Combat speed it's not the same as running speed - just because you can run fast, doesn't that you can equally fast dodge, punch etc. This same can be said about this argument about Cullen stopping a van. As I said before stopping car with engine turned off, car which was turing and which was already breaking it's not nearly as impressive as stopping car going full speed directly at you. And seriously I would be perfectly happy if Twilight threads would go away - they are nothing more than pointless flame wars between haters and lovers of this series. And yes, I still think that

Nomak wins.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Picard said:

@White Mage said:

@Picard said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@The_Roman said:

You know... I was perfectly happy to leave this thread alone and go my merry way, but nooo, you must keep pushing. ;) First of all I don't remember if anyone said anything about how powerful guy who defeated Eddy is? His feats? Second of all it's unimportant how strong he is because all he did was to slam Sparkly Prick into the floor, making relatively small cracks in it, and I showed you that Nomak is capable of dealing more demage than this. This same can be said about this whole argument about Cullen being faster. Combat speed it's not the same as running speed - just because you can run fast, doesn't that you can equally fast dodge, punch etc. This same can be said about this argument about Cullen stopping a van. As I said before stopping car with engine turned off, car which was turing and which was already breaking it's not nearly as impressive as stopping car going full speed directly at you. And seriously I would be perfectly happy if Twilight threads would go away - they are nothing more than pointless flame wars between haters and lovers of this series. And yes, I still think that

Nomak wins.

He's in the Volturi for a reason. If nothing else, the Twilight official guide explains this. Felix can think several steps ahead of the people he battles, and he doesn't lose as a result. He's also physically around (or above) the same level as Emmett Cullen, who is one of the strongest brutes in the Twilight universe.

Your argument is that Felix's brute strength and power is irrelevant, because he slammed Edward into the ground, and left what you consider to be a small crack in the floor?..........The strength of the individual involved ABSOLUTELY matters, and I don't take seriously the fact that you are trying to say otherwise. That slam did NOT decapitate Edward, it did NOT keep him down longer than a second or two, and it was delivered by the strongest vampire the volturi have ever seen...and left the equivalent of a human flesh cut on Edward's face... Speaking of flesh cuts, Nomak's durability is horrible.

Why are you mentioning the van scene for Edward's top movement speed, while also mentioning the fact that he fought Felix (which happened in superhuman speed)? Also, you mention the car scene as if Edward stopped it with even a fraction of his total strength........he stopped it with his hand, and didn't budge.

Meanwhile, Blade vampires are slow enough to where human fighters can kill them, which is nowhere near Twilight's league. They can get mortally wounded from swords, which is not in Twilight's league.

.............................Did the thread creator ever establish which version of Edward this is?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Bossmonster said:

Ok. Please consider carefully what I am about to say next and I am sure you will understand the point I am trying to make. The Blade Trilogy is told through the eyes of a Vampire. And not just any Vampire, one of the strongest. So, Movements from other vampires will look slower to him. What this means is, there was never any reason for Nomak to seem crazy fast. Because to Blade he was not that fast. Also, the only man you are talking about come from a line of Vampire hunters. He would be consider Enhanced Human.

But think of this. In the fight between James, Victory, the brief exchanges with Jacob. Cullen never went was shown as a blur. However, in the one moment with Felix, he was. That one moment could seriously be consider an exaggeration due to the fact that in the movies before and after, it never happened again. That is why I am saying that they are in the same speed. If you look at any other fight Cullen was in, it was at the same Speed as the fight with Nomak vs Blade or anyone else.

Oh. That whole earth shattering thing was not him at all. That was another Vamp that had the power to do it. It was a feat exactly like earth bending. I know this because I have read all of the Twilight books.Otherwise, I would not debate this. I'd know Nomak would be stomped.

@MonsterStomp: In the movie Edward did not knock over a tree. He ripped up a stump which I admitted was cool. Nomak ripped open steel doors and pushed over a much large steel column which are very much equal to that feat. They due have Marble hard skin or at least it is described that way several times in the book. It is other times described as granite. I will stress again that Nomak stomped through a marble slab and slammed Blades head through a granite pillar(that didn't even cause blades head to bleed or his shades to break.) If you have not seen the movie, I am pretty sure it's on Netflix. Check it out. You will see way I say, Nomak is not at all weaker than Cullen.

Agreed.

Agreed.

As I said above, it must be taken into account that the entire moive/book is told from the perspective of a below average human girl. That is a major factor. Superman is capable of seeing the flash, where as a random Joe would never have known he was there minus the gust of wind. The Blade movies are told through Blades perspective. That of a top tier vampire. Bella is constantly talking about how OMG vamps are an thus they are reflected as such in the visual representation. Blade is the Badass, so to him, Vamps are normally slower given that he is the stronger and normally better trained. Also, like I said above, Cullen never showed such speed before or after in any fight. Not with James, not with Victoroa or her henchmen, Not against Jasper. It only happen that one time. How does it get that much credit?

Ok. Fair point. But again, I'd like to point that he has very few other feats. Nomak has several and almost all in combat.

No. that is not true. Muscle memory is not something that you think about. Also, much like with a Sneeze, you don't think to close your eyes, it just happens. That is how true martial arts Masters fight most of the time. I'm saying this as a second degree in TKD and a First degree in Kung Fu. As you become better you think much much less. And Felix beating him supports my point. He was just better. He knew how to fight. Cullen depends on his family and powers. WIthout them, he has always been beating.He was dead even with James, who would have healed from the neck bite. He was even with Jasper, in the book he did fight Alice. They subbed in Jasper to be cute in the movie and she defeated him. But I will break it down further.

Cullen Vs James.

No blur speed. If there was, he would have saved bella from getting biten as James stopped to make sure he was looking. Low fight skills. They threw each other around, but James displayed the most skills. Only overpowered after Cullen was bloodlusted and bite his neck which we know he would have healed from. However, his crew shows up and takes care of the rest.

Training against his father, he was over powered very quickly in the fight part, rallied in the second but even then showed he was a novice as he takes his focus off him and his taken down. He does not fight Jasper in the movie. The entire fights are left out in favor of cute scenes.

He was only slightly out doing the lacky Victoria brought until random Dog person 6 showed to offer the distraction. And Victory was not doing poorly, but it is often stated that her power is escape. That alone tells you she is a power fighter and she was not doing horrible against him, though she was defeated in the end. The one time he fast a real fight, he was completely man handled. That speak volumes about what he real abilities are. In the movie they do not show the full fight. However, you can see Cullen get speed blizted and taken down by Victoria. Yet, she doesn't attack him. With TP and Blur Speed, he should have finished her easy in that moment as she was not only moving in a straight line, but he goated her into the attack. He then over powered when he is surprise attacked by the second vamp, but as you said, his TP is constant and instant. How did he get surprised? If he used more Blur Speed, he'd have finished them both easy. Vicotria countered him several times and this was while she was bloodlusted for someone else and her attention was divided.

All this shows that he never displays that speed minus one time in New moon and he is still beaten. His TP and speed still has him toss around and tagged by people that have never displayed the level of fighting skills that Nomak has shown. Nomak fought Blade on two different occasions and both times showed that he had the upper hand. Defeating blade for all intents and purposes. However, his desire to die, lead to his suicide. He could have easily pulled the the sword and his instantly like he did from multiple bullets, sunlight, a broken arm and everything else and went on to win the battle.

So. The speed is even. In Blade we told through the eyes of a human, it would be the same and Cullen only displayed the blur speed once.

The strenght may be in Cullens favor, but not by much as Nomak has shown similar feats to edward minus the van.

Healing factor is even

What's a "below human girl" ? And reason for the seeing thing is, he in not random joe, he is SUPERMAN. What do you expect really?

Bella is talking about how omg they are, but that doesn't change what they are, whether omg or not.

James, had already taken on powerful vampire families already, it was his hobby. "He is absolutely lethal, unparalleled senses blah blah" by whateverhisname, victoria's friend. If you found your most precious object about to be destroyed, wouldn't you be stunned, at least a little? And the blur speed doesn't work against someone who is as fast as he is, if not faster, which is not a problem here..

One more: when bella's hand is cut, carlisle moves so fast that he entirely vanishes. And edward is in-arguably faster than he is.

In the victoria scene, he was more concerned about protecting bella, who was object of the fight. And, victoria was an extremely good fighter, escaping was not her power, it was just.. an instinct or whatever.

Also, he was beaten, by the strongest tracker in twilight verse, again was trying to protect bella. (sigh)

Also, whistler and the girl were able to keep up with the vampires, not on par, but still could see. And those vampires can be shot etc.. If whistler went against sparklepires, he would die before he knew it.. Of course there is a difference between bella and whistler, but both are about the same level, human. Nothing more.

One more, you are wrong, healing factor is clearly in nomak's favour. Edward was only shown to heal in the movie, and not from a damage very large.

Most imp thing here: Are you just arguing for fun? or do you seriously believe nomak can win?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Bossmonster said:

Agreed.

Agreed.

Cullen Vs James.

Healing factor is even

What's a "below human girl" ? And reason for the seeing thing is, he in not random joe, he is SUPERMAN. What do you expect really?

Bella is talking about how omg they are, but that doesn't change what they are, whether omg or not.

James, had already taken on powerful vampire families already, it was his hobby. "He is absolutely lethal, unparalleled senses blah blah" by whateverhisname, victoria's friend. If you found your most precious object about to be destroyed, wouldn't you be stunned, at least a little? And the blur speed doesn't work against someone who is as fast as he is, if not faster, which is not a problem here..

One more: when bella's hand is cut, carlisle moves so fast that he entirely vanishes. And edward is in-arguably faster than he is.

In the victoria scene, he was more concerned about protecting bella, who was object of the fight. And, victoria was an extremely good fighter, escaping was not her power, it was just.. an instinct or whatever.

Also, he was beaten, by the strongest tracker in twilight verse, again was trying to protect bella. (sigh)

Also, whistler and the girl were able to keep up with the vampires, not on par, but still could see. And those vampires can be shot etc.. If whistler went against sparklepires, he would die before he knew it.. Of course there is a difference between bella and whistler, but both are about the same level, human. Nothing more.

One more, you are wrong, healing factor is clearly in nomak's favour. Edward was only shown to heal in the movie, and not from a damage very large.

Most imp thing here: Are you just arguing for fun? or do you seriously believe nomak can win?

Both. She was lethal, and feral, but her life was so hard that she perfected the art of getting the hell away in her human life. When she became a vamp, she was able to escape any and all negative situations, while also being a master manipulator, and a strong planner.

Question: is this the book version of Edward? Or the movie-book version?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Xanni15

@White Mage: I would imagine it's the movie version, it's a stomp either way but book Edward is even more powerful.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Xanni15 said:

@White Mage: I would imagine it's the movie version, it's a stomp either way but bookEdward is even more powerful.

Thank you, And that's exactly why I felt I should go ahead and ask....Besides, the official guide works as evidence for both the books, and the movies, so I have that as a solid reference either way.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By MonsterStomp

@PrinceAragorn1: @White Mage: Appreciate it if you guys didn't quote so much. I'm tagged in every conversation lol.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@MonsterStomp: ...........................................Oh..................................................I'll adjust.lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@MonsterStomp said:

@PrinceAragorn1: @White Mage: Appreciate it if you guys didn't quote so much. I'm tagged in every conversation lol.

Ok.. No problems. I am getting used to having my inbox full with similar messages lol

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Bossmonster

@ghost_rider1:@Bossmonster:

I'm very glad to see that you are a reasonable person to admit that Cullen's blur speed was shown once. Thank you for that. Alright, I really can not stress this enough. Twilight is from the perspective of a human girl, who by her own admission is below average in every area. I will try to be as clear as possible here. What this means is: Cullen and those like him probably move like Gods in her eyes. It's do different then watching cars go by on the side walk and watching them go by will driving. To Belle, they move like she was walking on the side walk and the cars are bluring by at 100mph. However, to another Vamp, like in every other fight, they look like a person moving quickly but never too fast to be tracked. End point being that the movies make it seem like Nomak is slower. But this is not true. From another Vamps perspective, Cullen would not seem as fast.

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Bossmonster:

And another thing....u cant compare a comic character to a movie. Those humans are peak level and was fighting vampires. No peak human or any human period can beat edward or keep up with him. Nomak speed just doesnt compare and to actually believe he is equal to edward in speed is crazy to me. Just watch the blade movies again. The only vampire from the blade movies tgat could match edward speed is frost after he got faster and strongerand blade couldn't keep up with him either

Ok. Once again, I want to stress what perspective viewer see. There was a human in Blade one that took several shots at a running vamp and could not hit her. However, Blade Shots vampires with ease, All the time. Frost(the vamp you are referring two) became a vampire God and was faster than Blade with new Blur speed. The point was to show that even a vampire as strong and fast as Blade would have a hard time keeping track of his movements. If you took this into account you would understand the point I am trying to make. Which is very simple. Cullen is fast, but not faster than Nomak. He is simple extremely fast to the human eye as no vampire has ever had an issue tracking his movements.

@White Mage said:

Nomak loses. He's far more vulnerable than Edward is, thus, why Blade was able to hurt him.

I disagree. Blade uses the known weaknesses of Marvel Vampires to kill them. Silver and Sunlight. However, Nomak walks though these anyway. No one in twilight has ever wielded an edged weapon against another vamp to know it's effects on them.

@White Mage said:

He's in the Volturi for a reason. If nothing else, the Twilight official guide explains this. Felix can think several steps ahead of the people he battles, and he doesn't lose as a result. He's also physically around (or above) the same level as Emmett Cullen, who is one of the strongest brutes in the Twilight universe.

Your argument is that Felix's brute strength and power is irrelevant, because he slammed Edward into the ground, and left what you consider to be a small crack in the floor?..........The strength of the individual involved ABSOLUTELY matters, and I don't take seriously the fact that you are trying to say otherwise. That slam did NOT decapitate Edward, it did NOT keep him down longer than a second or two, and it was delivered by the strongest vampire the volturi have ever seen...and left the equivalent of a human flesh cut on Edward's face... Speaking of flesh cuts, Nomak's durability is horrible.

Why are you mentioning the van scene for Edward's top movement speed, while also mentioning the fact that he fought Felix (which happened in superhuman speed)? Also, you mention the car scene as if Edward stopped it with even a fraction of his total strength........he stopped it with his hand, and didn't budge.

Meanwhile, Blade vampires are slow enough to where human fighters can kill them, which is nowhere near Twilight's league. They can get mortally wounded from swords, which is not in Twilight's league.

.............................Did the thread creator ever establish which version of Edward this is?

What does it matter if you can think 10 moves head if the person you are fighting can read your thoughts instantly?

How is nomaks durability horrible. Nomak, like all marvel vamps are weak to Silver, Sunlight and garlic. Blade silver sword is acid edges. Sunlight will kill him. Galic causes him to experience minor pain. This is not different than Dakota using her instant pain glance. It's just something he is weak too. The only time Nomak was ever really hurt was when blade broke his elbow, which he heal in less than 10 seconds and elbowed blade in the head with. He was stab though the chest, pulled the blade out and instantly attack. Where does he show low durability? As I said above, no one in Twilight really ever fights. The worst that happened is Felix v Cullen and he got crush all over the place. You never see Vamps shoot other vamps, so you don't know what Bullet would do to them. No Vamps use swords or maces. So, there is no way to accurately say what a vamp wielding a weapon would do to another vamp.

As stated by many other people, the vans momentum was broken. It was breaking and turning. That feat would be as impressive as people make it to be if Bella had done it. Cullen has powers. The Van couldn't have been going more than 30 in that school zone, especially given that the driver wasn't even really hurt minus a bump on the head. It is a nice speed/strenght feat, but not one that is really that impressive for a person with superhuman strength.

Blade Vampires are killed by Vampire hunters what are Enhanced humans. Again, you can't say they are not able to be wounded by such things, given that there has never been a sword broken on their chest that was being held by a vamp.@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Bella often times states how she is weak and has not really physically redeeming qualities. Cullen remarks she has trouble with simply walking. That is below human.

It does change it. Because if there person talking is Bias, the description is bias. Thus often exaggerated or played down.

Where is this stated? Also, if this is true about James, how did he lose to Edward that admits in Book three he knows nothing about fighting Vampires and needs to be trained? So, if that is the case, that speaks very poorly of not only James but those powerful vampire families.

I didn't see this. Also, Running and fighting are always different. Edward is faster but still got threw around during their training that by the man you say he is in-arguably faster than. So, how is that possible?

Whister is a vampire hunter. He has enhanced human scenes. So does his daughter. Those vampire where shot will bullets made from something that they are weak against. That's like shooting superman with a krptonite bullet. Marvel Vampires walk through lines of full-auto gun fire. Also, No twilight vamp has been shot. Thus, no one knows it's effect on them. Rather, what I mean to say is, how much it slows them down. Rather or not it causes them pain. I'm sure it wouldn't kill them, but who does it effect their bodies and how long before they heal.

I'm being serious.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Bossmonster

What do u mean bella is below human...she is a human just like the vampire hunters. There is no difference there. The vamp hunters could see and kill vampires who are nothing more than a peak human. Regardless whether they are peak human or not their sight is no better than bella's sight because they're all human. What u are basically saying that a peak human could see a bullet because they are more physically fit than a fat 15 year old boy. Regardless of the fact....bullets can't be seen with human eyes whether they are peak human or not because they are all HUMAN! And humans can't track that kind of speed. If bella can't see the vampires because of their speed. Then the humans from the blade movies can't either because they are all human. But since the humans could see and fight vampires from blade proves that the vampires from blade are nothing compared to twilight vampires. Because NO HUMAN can track, see, fight, or kill any vampire from twilight. Nomak has nothing on cullen speed. And he won't be able to keep up whatsoever
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#144  Edited By Outside_85

Nomak, because he doesnt sparkle.

And because he was made to be better than this:

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Bossmonster

@ghost_rider1: Let's be clear, you are saying they are peak human. Not me. I have said several times they have "Enhanced". As in altered by some means. As in beyond peak. Blades strength is super human. Being able to lift several tons. Peak Humans can lift 2 or 3 times their body weight. Enhanced powers are less than Superhuman but higher than peak. How else would some human is in the Marvel Universe be able to track vamps, while others don't even know they are in the room.

Bella, is human clearly, but by her own feats and admission, she clearly has lower stats than any average person. Having extremely slow reflexes, trouble walking, zero sense of direction,and slightly below average coordination. As opposed to a normal person who can no bump into things all around them, catch themselves should they slip, catch thing that are tossed to them by other people.

If a person like Bella were to watch a person like Cullen who is practically a god compared to themselves, it goes without saying that they would view them as such. However, someone like a vampire hunter that has already enhanced human abilities, on top of years of training, will see them very very different. How you are not understanding this is beyond me.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Bossmonster:

What this means is: Cullen and those like him probably move like Gods in her eyes. It's do different then watching cars go by on the side walk and watching them go by will driving. To Belle, they move like she was walking on the side walk and the cars are bluring by at 100mph. However, to another Vamp, like in every other fight, they look like a person moving quickly but never too fast to be tracked. End point being that the movies make it seem like Nomak is slower. But this is not true. From another Vamps perspective, Cullen would not seem as fast.

No, Blade Vampires ARE slower than Twilight vamps. Blade Trinity proved this for me. The fact that they can fight and lose against human vampire slayers shows that they are nowhere near the level of Twilight vampires.

I disagree. Blade uses the known weaknesses of Marvel Vampires to kill them. Silver and Sunlight. However, Nomak walks though these anyway. No one in twilight has ever wielded an edged weapon against another vamp to know it's effects on them.

One of those weaknesses happens to be a stab through the heart, which Twilight vampires are capable of doing with their bare hands. Blade vampires have a good healing factor, but the things that are capable of hurting them, such as knife cuts, makes their durability questionable in comparison to Twilight. The only thing that has ever harmed Twilight vamps, are other Twilight vamps, and the TEETH of Shape Shifters. Humans cannot hurt them at all. Bullets are deflected off of their skin, and swords cannot penetrate their diamond-hard bodies. In addition to this, Twilight vampires also have an astonishingly quick healing factor, which only makes things worse for their opponents.

What does it matter if you can think 10 moves head if the person you are fighting can read your thoughts instantly?

Because the two effects counter each other. Have you read Marvel/DC comics? It's really not a unique scenario. Edward can read minds, but he's still fighting against incredibly skilled fighters who have powers that provide loopholes through his. When he fought Victoria, her power of self-preservation/evading made her harder to defeat, because even though he knew what she was going to do next, her powers "pulled" her to safe spots and places. Fighting Felix, Edward knows what he's going to do next, but Felix's powers still keep him steps ahead of his opponents. One power, plus a powerful opponent, is capable of cancelling out or matching another power blow for blow. And since these are not mere "fighting skills", but "supernatural abilities", I'm not seeing how this is a negative against Edward in this Nomak fight, as Nomak doesn't have a supernatural gift that should give him any advantage whatsoever.

The only time Nomak was ever really hurt was when blade broke his elbow, which he heal in less than 10 seconds and elbowed blade in the head with. He was stab though the chest, pulled the blade out and instantly attack. Where does he show low durability?

Blade broke his elbow, and he also stabbed Nomak through his side in order to down him. Even if he had been in the newborn army, Nomak would've been one of the first to go down.

You never see Vamps shoot other vamps, so you don't know what Bullet would do to them. No Vamps use swords or maces. So, there is no way to accurately say what a vamp wielding a weapon would do to another vamp.

It's in the official guide. No human weapon can kill them. Bullets, swords, nothing. Vamps don't use those weapons because they would most likely just break against the skin of their opponent. That's why you don't hear "stab through the chest, and bash head in with a mace" as a method of killing them, or as a method of harming them. Their deaths have to be violent, and they have to be hand to hand. These people uproot trees and grind granite with their fingertips, and chew through fleshy objects like butter.

As stated by many other people, the vans momentum was broken. It was breaking and turning. That feat would be as impressive as people make it to be if Bella had done it. Cullen has powers. The Van couldn't have been going more than 30 in that school zone, especially given that the driver wasn't even really hurt minus a bump on the head. It is a nice speed/strenght feat, but not one that is really that impressive for a person with superhuman strength.

Actually, the main point of the feat is that Edward wasn't trying. He stopped the car with one hand....another thing he did with one hand, was uproot a tree, and throw it

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By never give up

@Outside_85 said:

The villain in the clip is Frost from the original Blade. Nomak is from Blade 2.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@never give up said:

@Outside_85 said:

The villain in the clip is Frost from the original Blade. Nomak is from Blade 2.

........................I also distinctly remember Frost>>>Nomak.......but I could be wrong

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By never give up

@White Mage said:

@never give up said:

@Outside_85 said:

........................I also distinctly remember Frost>>>Nomak.......but I could be wrong

I just don't know why it was posted lol

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@never give up: To confuse people.lol