Avatar image for nickzambuto
#1 Edited by nickzambuto (25105 posts) - - Show Bio

1 week of prep. Fight takes place on the roof of the Daily Bugle.

VS

Avatar image for dark_cloud_
#2 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

Jacob. As a vampire doesn't sparkle.

Avatar image for redhood21
#3 Edited by redhood21 (833 posts) - - Show Bio

ive never seen a werewolf in cutoffs before and Edward looks like he doesn't even have the courtesy to give a reach-a-round. whoever creams first i guess.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
#4 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (8505 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok..umm let's get a few things straight..and that is that some of the most famous Vampire in history are Gay/Bi. Lestat..Slept with both Men and Women. Louis his apprentice was also attracted to Men. Armand, Marius, and later on David. (The dude Christian Slater played). Don't like romance in your Vampire Movies/Books? Did you know that Dracula's entire purpose for going to London from Transalvania was for a Woman? Just saying..the whole ''Twilight Is Gay." thing is getting old. Face it the Twilight Vamp's are very powerful and could defeat Blade...yea I said it..because nothing He would do would work on those faster, and far stronger then Him. They also read minds and can kill you with their minds..Atleast some can.

Avatar image for warlock2792
#5 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18068 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward, for so many reasons, should wipe the floor with Jacob. No joke. Taylor is far more attractive though.

Edward can read his thoughts

Wolf body structure is horrible when compared to a human who has the same strength as you, and can also crush you to death if he manages to grab hold of the back of your neck.........................What's he gonna do, kick?

Avatar image for joygirl
#6 Posted by Joygirl (21019 posts) - - Show Bio

They both die, we win. And as far as romance in vampire stuff goes? Romance is great. Gay vampire romance is great. Vampires are great. Twilight sucks.

Avatar image for the_elemetal
#7 Posted by The_Elemetal (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Ok..umm let's get a few things straight..and that is that some of the most famous Vampire in history are Gay/Bi. Lestat..Slept with both Men and Women. Louis his apprentice was also attracted to Men. Armand, Marius, and later on David. (The dude Christian Slater played). Don't like romance in your Vampire Movies/Books? Did you know that Dracula's entire purpose for going to London from Transalvania was for a Woman? Just saying..the whole ''Twilight Is Gay." thing is getting old. Face it the Twilight Vamp's are very powerful and could defeat Blade...yea I said it..because nothing He would do would work on those faster, and far stronger then Him. They also read minds and can kill you with their minds..Atleast some can.

honestly this is like right on

Avatar image for bringnit
#8 Posted by BringnIt (3875 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Elemetal said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Ok..umm let's get a few things straight..and that is that some of the most famous Vampire in history are Gay/Bi. Lestat..Slept with both Men and Women. Louis his apprentice was also attracted to Men. Armand, Marius, and later on David. (The dude Christian Slater played). Don't like romance in your Vampire Movies/Books? Did you know that Dracula's entire purpose for going to London from Transalvania was for a Woman? Just saying..the whole ''Twilight Is Gay." thing is getting old. Face it the Twilight Vamp's are very powerful and could defeat Blade...yea I said it..because nothing He would do would work on those faster, and far stronger then Him. They also read minds and can kill you with their minds..Atleast some can.Kind of.

honestly this is like right on

Kind of. Vampires in Rice's novels are attracted to beauty regardless of gender due to the nature of their senses, but they also are technically impotent I am nearly positive.

Avatar image for renee
#9 Posted by Renee (10398 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

Edward, for so many reasons, should wipe the floor with Jacob. No joke. Taylor is far more attractive though.

Edward can read his thoughts

Wolf body structure is horrible when compared to a human who has the same strength as you, and can also crush you to death if he manages to grab hold of the back of your neck.........................What's he gonna do, kick?

Tots agree.

Avatar image for saren
#10 Posted by Saren (27532 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward. Strong enough and much faster from what I understand.

Avatar image for the_stegman
#11 Posted by The Stegman (34872 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward

Avatar image for emperorznb
#12 Posted by emperorznb (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

They both die, we win. And as far as romance in vampire stuff goes? Romance is great. Gay vampire romance is great. Vampires are great. Twilight sucks.

One does not simply say that movies with vampire romance is gay... but for Twilight, it is an exception. So cheers good sir xD

Avatar image for strider1992
#13 Posted by Strider1992 (18149 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard comes and kills them both!

Avatar image for majestic99
#14 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Jacob. As a vampire doesn't sparkle.
Avatar image for nerx
#15 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

Pattinson gets his sh!t stomped by lautner

Avatar image for majestic99
#16 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nerx said:

Pattinson gets his sh!t stomped by lautner

QFT

Avatar image for nerx
#17 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: I hate twilight but I like sharkboy, lautner plays sharkboy and can do xma flips

Avatar image for majestic99
#18 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nerx said:

@majestic99: I hate twilight but I like sharkboy, lautner plays sharkboy and can do xma flips

Same here.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
#19 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever wins....we lose

Avatar image for nefarious
#20 Posted by Nefarious (31962 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward.

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
#21 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1085 posts) - - Show Bio
Jacob.
Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Alucard comes and kills them both!

Lol Or Dante.

Avatar image for celestialheroin
#23 Posted by celestialheroin (363 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not that the movies are simply gay...they just are really stupid.Edward wins i feel because i feel like the human body structure works in his advantage.If he can manage to grab jacobs neck from behind and snap it then he takes

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
#24 Edited by Jedisupermaster (1787 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing that can save Edward from death is his thought-reading ability, although it doesnt help him much. Without that, Jacob will wipe the floor with him, since in Twilight, shapeshifters are FASTER AND STRONGER than vampires.

Avatar image for bossmonster
#25 Posted by Bossmonster (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade stomps

Avatar image for artskoll
#26 Posted by ArtSkoll (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Count von Count.

Avatar image for the_stegman
#27 Posted by The Stegman (34872 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward I guess...

Avatar image for dondave
#28 Posted by dondave (40884 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward stomps

Online
Avatar image for kellar21
#29 Posted by Kellar21 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard wins...oh wait

Avatar image for alyssabird
#31 Posted by Alyssabird (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward <3!!

Avatar image for shavo
#32 Posted by Shavo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

hopefully both die...

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
#33 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

Van Helsing.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
#34 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15330 posts) - - Show Bio

Nosferatu wins

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
#35 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15330 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins.

Avatar image for monsterstomp
#36 Posted by MonsterStomp (29443 posts) - - Show Bio

Jacob ftw. Faster and more ruthless. Why'd I bump this? Because.

Avatar image for princearagorn1
#37 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (30246 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward due to the mind reading, and experience. :(

Online
Avatar image for monsterstomp
#38 Posted by MonsterStomp (29443 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: His mind reading didn't help him with Victoria or Felix. I don't see it working well in fights as appose to Alice's precognition. Alice has been downed by a werewolf in Breaking Dawn part 1. Leah had to save her butt :P

Avatar image for princearagorn1
#39 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (30246 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Alice's precog doesn't work on shapeshifter, while edward's can.

And edward also had to protect the fall-down-girl against victoria and felix..

I'm not sure when alice was downed, though. Are you talking about the movies?

Online
Avatar image for monsterstomp
#40 Posted by MonsterStomp (29443 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: I'm talking about movies. I think it was Paul who was inching toward ending Alice's life when Leah crash tackled Paul off. As for Edward's telepathy, it wasn't really showcased in that way, in the films at least.

Avatar image for princearagorn1
#41 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (30246 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Idk about that, then. I haven't seen the movie. But I'm pretty sure it didn't happen in books, though it has been a while since I read them.

Other than that, cullen has good enough stats, he's the fastest of the family, and he's like.. 110 or something. More experience in battle, he even lived like a lone vamp for a while. And even if it's not flat out-precog in a sense, reading your opponent's mind should give him a shade of advantage.

Online
Avatar image for monsterstomp
#42 Posted by MonsterStomp (29443 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Fair enough. I'd concede Edward would win if it were book versions, Jacob would win if it were film versions (IMO).

Avatar image for nickzambuto
#43 Posted by nickzambuto (25105 posts) - - Show Bio

Old times.

Avatar image for monsterstomp
#44 Posted by MonsterStomp (29443 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I didn't want to create a dupe lol. Plus I just finished watching the Twilight saga, and the wolf scenes were the only scenes that gave me goose bumps.