Edward and Bella vs Selene and Blade

• 162 results
Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@laflux: You are really underestimating Blade and Selene here. If they prep for this, The Twilight vamps will have a hell of a hard time fighting this, even if they bring werewolves and vampires to the fight Blade's milkshakes still bring all the boys to the yard. Blade will be packing way more than just a sword and knives, he would be coming and packing heat. The twilight team isn't known well for handling anything a prepped Blade team would bring. If the Blade team doesn't prep and it is H2H then Blade will have a LOT more work to do. They could try to speed blitz him but if he is able to get a firm hold on one of them it's lights out.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152 the_stegman  Moderator

I'll go with the Twilight vamps for a random encounter.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#153 the_stegman  Moderator

The true question is, which Creepy vampire child wins,

Bella's

No Caption Provided

or Selene's

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: You are really underestimating Blade and Selene here. If they prep for this, The Twilight vamps will have a hell of a hard time fighting this, even if they bring werewolves and vampires to the fight Blade's milkshakes still bring all the boys to the yard. Blade will be packing way more than just a sword and knives, he would be coming and packing heat. The twilight team isn't known well for handling anything a prepped Blade team would bring. If the Blade team doesn't prep and it is H2H then Blade will have a LOT more work to do. They could try to speed blitz him but if he is able to get a firm hold on one of them it's lights out.

They don't know about their abilities even with prep, so that means they will think they are dealing with regular vampires from their respective universes, which means the weapons they bring will not be suited to taking out vampires that don't suffer from any of the weakness they know of as far as vampires go. The Twilight team has a telepath and can bring in a precog, an elemental, an empathic manipulator , a pain caster and a vampire that can render the other team senseless. Twilight definitely takes the prepped round.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: you lost the last piece of credibility when you claim wolves kept up with a after this

" IIRC a shapeshiter was able to keep pace with a car going 200mph and the speed of the shifters and vampires are comparable with the vampires seeming faster, and that is not even stated to be their top speed, so unless that motorcycle was speeding at speeds of more than 200 mph I'm not convinced that Blade is as fast or faster "

Where in the twilight a movies did a car travel that fast because for that speed it would have to be a Bugatti and I don't remember seeing that. Are you the guy who claimed wolves weighed 2000pounds???

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii:

The wolves in Twilight are huge.

Also, while the vampires in the movie haven't shown racing cars. I'm pretty sure in the books they state that vamps in Twilight are faster than human automobiles. Also, the fact that vampires primary mode of transportation is just running. They are pretty damn fast.

Loading Video...

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@thanosii said:

@lordofallhumans: you lost the last piece of credibility when you claim wolves kept up with a after this

" IIRC a shapeshiter was able to keep pace with a car going 200mph and the speed of the shifters and vampires are comparable with the vampires seeming faster, and that is not even stated to be their top speed, so unless that motorcycle was speeding at speeds of more than 200 mph I'm not convinced that Blade is as fast or faster "

Where in the twilight a movies did a car travel that fast because for that speed it would have to be a Bugatti and I don't remember seeing that. Are you the guy who claimed wolves weighed 2000pounds???

No credibility lost it was in the books IIRC.

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By AzorAhai

@the_stegman: LOL, I think Bella's scary-ass CGI developed hybrid baby takes the cake in creepiness! But Selene's kid ain't taking home Miss Universe either...

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: If they know the power of the vamps they at staking they can take the prep round! You saw Serene in underworld! She fought Lycans and vampires too! And those vampires were pretty strong too. Edward stopped a truck, Selene flipped a van! She can run just as fast as those twilight vamps. She has defeated younger vampires with just a few blows. She's jumped hundreds of feet without injury. And was able to survive sunlight, which is a classic vampire's weakness! She even took Marcus' talon through her chest and didn't flinch! Everyone is talking about Blade,Edward, and Bella, she will give quite an edge on this fight, with prep or without it.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#161  Edited By Joygirl

Gonna go with The Twi-Vamps unfortunately....

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Thewhiteronin

My heart goes with Blade and Selene, but my brain tells me to go with the Twilight vampires...

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By brainstorm01

twilight vampairs

Much faster and stronger

Have only one weakness and eddy can read mind so he always know what apponent is going to do

DodgeRamJonno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you f***ing kidding me? You're kidding right?

Sorry but it just seems like this post is nothing but a twilight fanboy trying to make a failed series look better than it is. You wanna ask stupid questions?

Blade is a professionally trained vampire hunter/killer and has killed hundreds of vampires, including vampire gods, aka Drake. (Which is pretty much the Dracula of the Blade-verse). He is immune to sunlight and is extremely strong. He has all the strengths of a vampire without the weaknesses.

As for Selene, honestly I think even Underworld 1 Selene would beat Edward or Bella, but it would be a little more fair. But we're obviously talking about characters in general, at their strongest? I'll even cut some slack and say Selene from Underworld 4 Awakening. She has drank the blood of Alaxander Corvinus (The first true immortal.) She too is immune to the sunlight. She is stronger than an elder, which in her universe, puts her pretty damn high.

The faries from Twilight are at least, low level deathdealer, common vampire strength at best. And you want to put them against a seasoned Vampire Hunter and a post-elder level vampire hybrid?

GG Twlight, you lose.