User Lists: 2

Zannah could win via TP-based powers.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gotta go with Zannah. Beacuse of what @ShootingNova said. TP.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A case could be made for Durge as well. He could win if up close and personal, and if Zannah doesnt go for TP attack instantly. Good battle.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zannah.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Zannah turns his head into a toilet. Durge, to my knowledge, has no worth-while telepathic protection.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9 JediXMan  Moderator

Zannah should stomp here. As far as I know, Durge has no feats to suggest that he could resist her sorcery.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Morals? Aren't they both psycho-killers?

@jedixman said:

Zannah should stomp here. As far as I know, Durge has no feats to suggest that he could resist her sorcery.

What about no sorcery?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JediXMan  Moderator
@erik said:

@jedixman said:

What about no sorcery?

Without sorcery, Durge might win. He has been a threat to Obi-Wan and Anakin in the past, both of whom are more powerful than her.

However, Zannah would lose to Anakin or Obi-Wan (ABC logic rarely works in Star Wars).

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I figure Durge would take her sans sorcery. He's taken on more dangerous collective threats of Jedi than Zannah and done well enough, and she has no way of putting him down permanently. But yeah, she wins with sorcery.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Not necessarily. She has enough speed/lightsaber defense and Barrier to repel just about everything he sends. She would tire, eventually, of course, but she unless all she attempts is to repel his attacks, then I don't see him winning. She would almost certainly fall back on her Sorcery-based powers, however.

@jedixman said:

Without sorcery, Durge might win. He has been a threat to Obi-Wan and Anakin in the past, both of whom are more powerful than her.

However, Zannah would lose to Anakin or Obi-Wan (ABC logic rarely works in Star Wars).

I'm not quite sure Obi-Wan is more powerful than Zannah, especially after she killed Bane (based on BoS, she received Bane's power after killing him). And even before that, she has a myriad of showings reflecting rather noteworthy potential, such as her childhood feats of disintegrating Force-sensitives' hands, snapping the necks of two Jedi Knights/Masters with a thought, and utilizing Barrier to defend against ritualistic Force Storms.

Of course, Anakin possesses titanic power levels, so I would agree with him being more powerful than Zannah by a considerable margin.

I'd probably agree that without Sorcery, Durge would likely win. His physical constitution, firepower, flight, reach and versatility of weaponry are annoying for even a Sith Lord to deal with.

@erik said:

Morals? Aren't they both psycho-killers?

Durge is, but Zannah has much more self-control and patience that she learned as she became a Sith Lord. Usually, her morals would constitute patiently waiting for her opponents to tire or make errors or otherwise give her gaping vulnerabilities to strike at.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@shootingnova: How can she kill him? I don't see how she's going to find better success than Anakin or Obi-Wan.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: She might be able to slice him apart in similar fashion to how Obi-Wan did in CW, but I doubt that would be enough for a win. She could use the Force to scatter his parts over large distances, but again, whether that would ultimately kill him is questionable.

As I said, though, with Sorcery, which she would certainly use, she would win.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JediXMan  Moderator

I'm not quite sure Obi-Wan is more powerful than Zannah, especially after she killed Bane (based on BoS, she received Bane's power after killing him). And even before that, she has a myriad of showings reflecting rather noteworthy potential, such as her childhood feats of disintegrating Force-sensitives' hands, snapping the necks of two Jedi Knights/Masters with a thought, and utilizing Barrier to defend against ritualistic Force Storms.

Perhaps, but Obi-Wan has faced arguably more powerful opponents. I also do not believe the power gap between Anakin and Obi-Wan to be large at all, despite what the creators intended.

I always kind of disregarded her childhood feats. Impressive, yes, but not repeatable; she didn't display TK feats remotely similar to that in adulthood. Those feats are one-time only, and I would not use them in this fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: I agree, but didn't even General G defeat him. I'm not saying Zannah = General G, but if by physical means he can be defeated, and he never said no BFR, AND he never said by death. Technically with her force powers she could win the day couldn't she?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShootingNova

@jedixman: Maul and Tyranus are, yes, but Obi-Wan has been repeatedly Choked/Thrown by them.

Anakin's power feats are monumentally superior, between manipulating Conqueror-class dreadnaughts and hurling boulders the size of huts as a padawan with only moderate effort, and calling down ninety-by-thirty meter domes. He has also pushed escape pods that dwarfed Durge in size into a star, torn apart huge spider droids, ragdolled the likes of Asajj Ventress, who is about as powerful as Obi-Wan, etc. His telekinetic feats are just better. Obi-Wan's best showings are collapsing a large tree (a feat which required considerable effort) and manipulating Durge's 8m starfighter. They're decent as showings, but not really comparable to Anakin's showings.

Really, if Palpatine could easily ragdoll Obi-Wan after just 11 years of training, Anakin, who has greater potential/growth, in thirteen years, should be at least comparable to that. In natural combat, Obi-Wan is obviously almost equal with him, with only a slight disparity, but in respects to telekinesis and raw Force power, Anakin is vastly more powerful.

As for Zannah's childhood feats, yes, I have argued against them before, but as I said, they are reflections of potential rather than current power. Technically, she hasn't really ever had the need/opportunity to display such in other circumstances, but I agree that her showings outside of Sorcery and her childhood showings are relatively mediocre in most aspects.