Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Current Drax w/BloodAxe 
Gamora w/Godslayer 
Mantis has a addamantium spear 

Ares has his regular battleaxe he usually has & Herc get's his Mace here also... 

???
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OhTru

Beta Ray uses his hammer to open up a portal and dumps all of the team, the 3 are teleported into some weird dimension 

Bill shows his team mates how its done

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Assman

Team two.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Team 1 wins! 

drax beats BRB 
Gamora beats Herc 
Mantis beats Ares 

Oh & Drax will be able to open his own portals with BA, so that won't work...
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Bill solos. No on the other team could handle him. And Hercules could take out Mantis and Gamora at the same time. Ares is overkill. 

Oh, and don't bother replying.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CosmicSpiral

I can see Mantis and Gamora (me being a big Mantis fanboy) holding off Ares, and that's all the good news for Team 1. BRB and Hercules are too much. 

jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" Team 1 wins!  drax beats BRB Gamora beats Herc Mantis beats Ares  Oh & Drax will be able to open his own portals with BA, so that won't work... "
Drax has no way of beating BRB.  Maybe Drax before Annihilation would have been a threat, but Drax nowadays has no way to combat BRB's strength, long-range attacks, and flight
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Lance Uppercut said:
"Bill solos. No on the other team could handle him. And Hercules could take out Mantis and Gamora at the same time. Ares is overkill.   Oh, and don't bother replying. "

Maybe you should try reading & understanding what characters can do before posting!

You make yourself look pertty stupid!!!

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" Team 1 wins!  drax beats BRB Gamora beats Herc Mantis beats Ares  Oh & Drax will be able to open his own portals with BA, so that won't work... "
Drax has no way of beating BRB.  Maybe Drax before Annihilation would have been a threat, but Drax nowadays has no way to combat BRB's strength, long-range attacks, and flight "

I guess you missed the part where I said Drax has been given the BloodAxe & with it the powers in brings to it;s wielder! 

Drax would beat BRB with it!
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Drax has no way of beating BRB.  Maybe Drax before Annihilation would have been a threat, but Drax nowadays has no way to combat BRB's strength, long-range attacks, and flight "
I guess you missed the part where I said Drax has been given the BloodAxe & with it the powers in brings to it;s wielder!  Drax would beat BRB with it! "
Ohh, my bad. Can you tell me what the Blood Axe does?
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By PowerHerc

Team two wins.   

Hercules and Beta Ray Bill are both out of everyone everyone on the other team's league strength and power wise.  Drax is more powerful than Ares but not as skilled with an axe, so the Blood-axe isn't used to it's fullest potential.  Gamora and Mantis are both very skilled, in fact the two most skilled and acrobatic fighters here, but even with the weapons they've been given to compliment there skills; they can't match anyone on team two.   

Team two wins handily. 
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@PowerHerc said:
"Team two wins.    Hercules and Beta Ray Bill are both out of everyone everyone on the other team's league strength and power wise.  Drax is more powerful than Ares but not as skilled with an axe, so the Blood-axe isn't used to it's fullest potential.  Gamora and Mantis are both very skilled, in fact the two most skilled and acrobatic fighters here, but even with the weapons they've been given to compliment there skills; they can't match anyone on team two.    Team two wins handily.  "

LOL 

No doubt tean mean green wins this...there simple going to be too much for them to handle in the end even though there less powerful overall...