Dragonborn vs Aquaman

• 72 results
thelaxbro24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They fight in skyrim. New 52 aquaman vs the dragon born with all shouts unlocked. Who wins?

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman launches his trident through Dovahkiin's chest before he can react.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB huehue

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@zaied said:

Aquaman launches his trident through Dovahkiin's chest before he can react.

Dovakiin slows down time, goes intangible, invisible and puts his sword in Aquaman's head just before the shout ends.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

my dragonborn solo's the jla :p

1 shotting dem dragons yo.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slow time + wabajack

dovakin makes him into a chicken and eats him.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn curbstomp.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slow time + wabajack

dovakin makes him into a chicken and eats him.

OP doesn't state DB has Wabajack

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

And there is nothing stateing he can't use it either. So what's your point.

By your logic db must win with just his shouts?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

And there is nothing stateing he can't use it either. So what's your point.

By your logic db must win with just his shouts?

So by your logic, if theres nothing stating Spider-man doesn't have unipower, then I guess he can just have it whenever. DB doesn't have Wabajack here (if you read the rules you'd know what his gear consists of when the OP doesn't specify) and yes, Dragon Born wins on shouts and a steel sword alone.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn is so overrated on here.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blackice709

Dragonborn is so overrated on here.

and aquaman isn't?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackice709: Not really. People who haven't read his new 52 still think of him as a joke. Dragonborn gets highballed all the time. lmao It's laughable.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackice709: Lol wut? People on here still have their heads in the 60s and think Aquaman is class 20 or something.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Detrolord

Lore Dovahkin can shake the entire continent with his shout

Slow Time, Stab with a Mehrune's Dagger then chop his head off and FUS - RO - DAH

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn would get owned by spidey let alone aquaman, most overwanked chracter on this site, but ofcourse he wins cuss his shouts destroy moutains -_-

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: wabajack dosent work on high level beings, and i think someone who could solo the whole of skyrim by himself would be considered a high level being

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: wabajack dosent work on high level beings, and i think someone who could solo the whole of skyrim by himself would be considered a high level being

So what about wabajack? It doesn't matter...New 52 Aquaman isn't beating someone who can go intangible, let alone the whole of Skyrim. Slow time, intangible, bend will. Game.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Aquaman's speed feats like? Any real durability against physical and magic attacks? That's really important.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn accidentally uses Dragonrend on Arthur and gets piked through the chest :p

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wabbajack works on everything that isn't configured in the game to be immune to it. Like Alduin and Miraak. It'd work on everyone and the only thing that could stop the effect is a barrier of some kind, like a Ward spell. But Arthur ain't got nuthin like that.

Aquaman wonders what this greasy Norsemen can do and ends up getting an earful of-

Loading Video...

When the Dragonborn tells you off...well, it doesn't matter if you listened, you got the message sure enough. ^_^

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul teared.

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Xfactor

Aqua man: "I TALK TO FISH! FEAR ME!!!"

Dovahkiin: "I talk to dragons"

Aqua man: "How?"

Dovahkiin: "Let me show you"... "FUS RO DA!"

No Caption Provided

The end

ui876will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym I think you're going to enjoy this...

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman he 1 shots before dovakhin slows time.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

my Vampire Lord Dragonborn stomps... Spam Slow time, Soul tear, Unrelenting force, Storm call, and my weapons went through the alchemy, Smithing combo.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming its lore DB he has too much versatility to lose to Arthur

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 WastelandMan  Online

Dragonborn.

ui876will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: Well,I guess I can help with that since I play Skyrim.

Dragonborn is a man/woman(your choice) that kills Dragons and absorb their souls,since OP said he has all shouts unlocked,so he has the power to slow the time for an amount of time,breath fire and Ice,resurrect the dead,stop storms,summon dragons,move mountains and some other things.

My opinion - The real problem here would be the place of the fight,since Skyrim isn't a place full of water and most of it is frozen.

ui876will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: Yeah,I thought you would come up with something

Indeed,as I said,Dragonborn has other feats too,and some of them are even more important and powerful than the shouts,but OP didn't allow these feats or at least,didn't mention them.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cooljammy18

@ashrym said:

I was tagged for this, lol. Okay, I know nothing about Dragonborn but the words "slow time" sound bad to start.

@cooljammy18 said:

What are Aquaman's speed feats like? Any real durability against physical and magic attacks? That's really important.

Tons against physical and energy, and he's deflected magical attacks with his trident. He's extremely resistant to energy attacks to start and has tanked island and continent breaking attacks, and blows from world breakers like Darkseid. His typical enemies are sorcerers, Kaiju, elder gods, standard mythological pantheonic gods, high tech science guys and/or corporations, and aliens. And quite often other Atlanteans out to bump him off or get rid of him in a Game of Thrones style of plot.

Speed feats are mostly movement rates, with blitzing in water, and bull rush style speed blitzes on land. Travel rates in n52 are supersonic feats displayed on land and hypersonic speeds in water where we were able to calculate ~MACH 5 land and ~MACH 10 water so far. He clearly has the timing, coordination, senses, and reflexes to safely operate at those speeds easily. He also stands off Wonder Woman on land consistently and is able to match her skill and speed in combat. He held his own against a raged Hercules on land but it was challenging for him until he took it to water and easily defeated him there.

Standard abilities are his strength that easily allows him to demonstrate hundreds of thousands of tons of force by lifting ocean liners easily, throwing ocean liners through undersea pressures and resistance as a weapon, throwing submarines from the ocean floor out of the ocean, and showings against individuals with even higher strength feats. He's invulnerable to the point that he's bullet proof and knives break off against his diamond hard skin but he can be hurt and cut still with enough force or blades that can puncture such durability (like other Atlantean blades). Out of water he super leaps in a Hulk like fashion and was able to catch and leap to a supersonic jet after it had taken off. He's adapted to undersea life so he easily withstands deep ocean pressures that crush metal into paper, easily handling the pressures and with vision that can see in the near total darkness, super hearing, and limited sonar for navigation; and he breathes air or water (of course ;-)). He's naturally resistant to chemicals, toxins, and poisons, particularly those found in the ocean and only felt a slight tingly on a venom that incapacitated Superman and Wonder Woman, for example; resistant is not immune and he did succumb to the Amazo virus when Superman didn't so there's a bit of turnabout there. He regenerates damage at fantastic rates on land and when in water these increase to the point he was able to regenerate a brain after Braniac was experimenting on him, getting wet is like giving him a long rest. He's considered a benchmark in stamina and endurance as referenced in comics looking at developing other metahumans and can go for hours or days at heavy activity without real rest.

EDIT: Forgot the Atlantean armor that increases his invulnerability or that he can also block attacks with his unbreakable trident.

His commonly recognized marine telepathy, of course; this was restricted in n52 away from some of his better feats and strictly does work on marine based life and becomes more difficult to use as the intelligence of the life increases -- Topo was difficult to force with telepathy, for example, but alligators were easy (not just fish). He used this to have Swamp Thing eaten alive at least twice and tends to summon giant sea monsters consistently even to the point he dragged a mountain sized Karaku (the volcano god) into the ocean with such monsters. He also has a conch horn that he can use to summon a Lovecraftian style horror of a sea monster (Topo) if needed; he doesn't mind control Topo but they have an understanding.

His other pretty common trait is his magical trident. It's considered unbreakable and seems to be able to damage anything so far. His current trident is the one he petitioned from Poseidon and it has added the abilities to control the weather and oceans, teleportation, earthquake powers, ice powers, and lightning powers. These have been demonstrated to be used on multiple opponents simultaneously and quickly to the point he's lightning fried several of Atlantean soldiers while yelling, "You're king is pissed!!!!", froze squads of assault troops, and impaled two flying aircraft simultaneously with columns of ice grown from the ground. Poseidon's blessing also include protections that prevented things such as from the bane field a construct leviathan monster from having any effect on Aquaman. He's also used the Atlanean trident to open ancient portals to other dimensions.

Aquaman is a skilled tactician, military leader, super hero team leader, hand to hand and close quarters expert, master of the sword and trident as combat weapons, and diplomat.

Aquaman is the King of Atlantis. This grants him diplomatic immunity. He has access to Atlantean advanced technology and science, Atlantean sorcerers, other ancient Atlantean artifacts, and a super powered high tech Atlantean army or special operatives at his disposal. He claims salvage rights to the oceans and in his comics has stated the value of the treasures is worth approximately $60 billion so he's stupid rich; in his first n52 issue he tipped a nice waitress enough to put 2 children through college. Bottom line is he has political, economic, and financial power to flex.

Not all of the above is relevant, but it's a bit more on Aquaman for those who might not be familiar with him. I would like a bit more back on Dragonborn.

Nice and thank you for taking the time to write that for me.

As for the Dragonborn, prepare for a lengthy post (sort of)

The universe in the Elder Scrolls series is called the "Aurbis" and within it is a series of different realms. At the beginning, a god named Akatosh sprung forth and gave all other spirits self-realization and they too became gods. Akatosh was one of the first and was the Dragon God of Time and is responsible for the flow of time itself in the series. Eventually, another god, named Lorkhan, came forth and convinced eight gods, including Akatosh, to create a realm called Mundus by giving up a portion of their own being to give it life and hold it together.

When this happen, all of the gods in a sense lost some of their power to make the world of the Elder Scrolls video games as we know. Akatosh's power, though infinite, was somewhat broken and the pieces and shards of him manifested into Dragons. These dragons call Akatosh their father because it's true that they were essentially created from pieces of him, and ruled the world for quite some time while being led by Alduin. Alduin is the Dragon God of Destruction and is considered by lore experts a different manifestation of Akatosh, or "aspect" and routinely destroys Nirn at the end of a time period and remakes it. At one point, Alduin got arrogant and began to dominate mortals along with his dragon brethren. Akatosh basically didn't like this and since he and the other gods couldn't deal with it themselves due to a lost of their power, they chose mortals to carry out the deed. He blessed certain mortals to be born with the soul of a dragon, or a piece of his own essence, to gain strength and defeat Alduin before he could obtain enough power to do whatever he wants. This is what a Dragonborn is, a mortal with the soul of a dragon and a piece of Akatosh.

The Dragons were immensely powerful magical beings and could achieve powerful magical effects by merely speaking in their own tongue, the Draconic language. Humans were given the ability to do so as well by a goddess named Kynareth, who also helped create Mundus, to fight against the dragons ruling over them. This speech was called the "Thu'um." Humans needed to practice from months to years to be able to learn how to properly used the Thu'um, but a Dragonborn, being a dragon in a mortal body, could do it effortlessly because of his/her soul. THE Dragonborn, as in the protagonist of Skyrim, used the Thu'um to eventually defeat Alduin and many other dragons, demigods, necromancers, the first Dragonborn known as Miraak, ancient vampires, werewolves, outer realm beings know as daedra and many other things. These enemies could one-shot average men, certain vampires could move so fast that time was perceived to be moving slowly, Miraak himself had an entire island under mental control and dragons themselves could leveled armies without trouble. Dovahkiin, meaning "Dragonborn," in the Draconic language, is no pushover as you can see.

Using the Thu'um is like reality warping to a degree, you're literally speaking a language into reality to make a magical action happen out of nowhere. Dragons and Dragonborns are essentially an intrinsic part of Mundus because they're a piece of Akatosh who helped made it, explaining why they can use their power effortlessly. The Thu'um can achieve almost any effect if there's meaning behind the words. Powerful Dragonborns in the past were literally shouting whole towns into the ocean, resurrecting the dead, creating freaking hurricanes, tornadoes and tsunamis; literally altering time to turn children into adult men in an instance, summoning the spirits of a god etc. The Dragonborn of Skyrim isn't this powerful since he/she hasn't gained enough experience and linguistic knowledge to do so, but this just gives you an idea. Skyrim's Dragonborn has shown to breath ice that flash freezes anything, fire, and create thunderstorms with lightning striking anything in the vicinity. He/she could also become an actual spirit that's immune to ANYTHING, weaken the life essence of any being to be easily killed, literally ripping the soul out of a living or undead creature with mere words, create small tornadoes, slowing down time itself, increasing their own speed, summoning two different dragons (one of them can raise a small undead army) or just flatout blowing you away in an unstoppable force but I think Aquaman can tank that without too much trouble.

The Dragonborn is a very powerful demigod and is extremely versatile due his/her soul and use of the Thu'um, he/she also is a skilled swordfighter and has peaked or borderline superhuman physicals. Hope this gave you an idea of their capability.

Honestly, I can see Aquaman taking it, but speed is a big thing. Dovahkiin doesn't really have any speed feats while Aquaman does, and plus he/she's nowhere near as durable as him. Also, the Trident sounds really OP and can negate a lot of Dovahkiin's attacks. If Dovahkiin can use Slow Time before getting utterly manhandled I can see him/her taking it by using the more powerful shouts like Soul Tear or Bend Will. OHHHH I forgot to mention Bend Will...yeah this is a Shout, or Thu'um, that basically take over and bend anyone's will to the Dovahkiin's pleasure, making them his/her slave. Yeah, the Thu'um can be quite OP. I'm kind of leaning on Aquaman honestly, I'm glad he's getting good respect too, but if he doesn't play it safe then the Dragonborn can put him down by being smart..

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fus Ro Da

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn stomps.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:

@cooljammy18: It gives me some idea. Where I'm seeing a lack of problem is in that peaked and borderline superhuman physicals tend to be insignificant to Aquaman, and his speed on rush attacks seems to be well ahead of a time delay activating magic. Looking at the information on the website for the game mechanics it's clear that abilities you listed don't affect everyone base on how powerful they are, and Aquaman does have some magical protection.

Is there something you see in this where I might be off? What's stopping Aquaman from simply rushing him and covering his mouth so he can't speak? Arthur has that kind of strength and speed. One punch to the face and I don't see someone on a level of borderline superhuman physicals being conscious, maybe broken to the point speech is impossible, or just one shot dead.

Well, I'm looking at things from a lore perspective and not gameplay, merely because if we count gameplay then there are many exploits that can make the Dragonborn immortal. In lore, Shouts don't have a time delay between them and can be used so long as the speaker has a voice and knows the word with meaning behind it. Also, I think Aquaman is more than capable of taking the Dragonborn down that way. I'm just saying that the Dragonborn is capable of defeating Aquaman, but not necessarily defeating him outright. A slight slip up could be a fatal error on Aquaman's part and the Dragonborn can quickly go Ethereal and be untouchable from that point on, but I don't see why Aquaman can't simply blitz him before such happens like you said.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:
@cooljammy18 said:
@ashrym said:

@cooljammy18: It gives me some idea. Where I'm seeing a lack of problem is in that peaked and borderline superhuman physicals tend to be insignificant to Aquaman, and his speed on rush attacks seems to be well ahead of a time delay activating magic. Looking at the information on the website for the game mechanics it's clear that abilities you listed don't affect everyone base on how powerful they are, and Aquaman does have some magical protection.

Is there something you see in this where I might be off? What's stopping Aquaman from simply rushing him and covering his mouth so he can't speak? Arthur has that kind of strength and speed. One punch to the face and I don't see someone on a level of borderline superhuman physicals being conscious, maybe broken to the point speech is impossible, or just one shot dead.

Well, I'm looking at things from a lore perspective and not gameplay, merely because if we count gameplay then there are many exploits that can make the Dragonborn immortal. In lore, Shouts don't have a time delay between them and can be used so long as the speaker has a voice and knows the word with meaning behind it. Also, I think Aquaman is more than capable of taking the Dragonborn down that way. I'm just saying that the Dragonborn is capable of defeating Aquaman, but not necessarily defeating him outright. A slight slip up could be a fatal error on Aquaman's part and the Dragonborn can quickly go Ethereal and be untouchable from that point on, but I don't see why Aquaman can't simply blitz him before such happens like you said.

So if I have this right and going by lore, Aquaman can take this by an initial speed rush assault and if he does something stupid like not simply speed rush godsmack then he's forced to rely on his protective blessing, durability, and endurance, and that could still possibly put him in deep crap as Dragonborn should be considered relatively equivalent of a high tier sorcerer that gets into reality and time manipulation.

I can see that easily enough.

Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not since I'm actually agreeing with you that Aquaman would win lol. I'm not trying to overrate the Dragonborn if it seems like that, I'm just saying that he/she isn't a pushover but Aquaman indeed is too much for him/her even if he does slip up.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Klaus

@ancient_0f_days said:
@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

So what about wabajack? It doesn't matter...New 52 Aquaman isn't beating someone who can go intangible, let alone the whole of Skyrim. Slow time, intangible, bend will. Game.

How does intangibility help Dragonborn win? He can't harm Aquaman either while in that form. An ordinary steel sword with some effects won't harm Aquaman, who is bullet proof. Even without the armor bullets only leave flesh wounds and don't make it past his muscles.

Slowing down time should not be a problem considering Aquaman can move incredibly fast. I really don't see how DB can overcome Aquamans strength or durability.

Also some of the attacks you are mentioning don't work on people who aren't fodder. ie the wabajack, bending will etc.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman wins.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:
@cooljammy18 said:
@ashrym said:
@cooljammy18 said:
@ashrym said:

So if I have this right and going by lore, Aquaman can take this by an initial speed rush assault and if he does something stupid like not simply speed rush godsmack then he's forced to rely on his protective blessing, durability, and endurance, and that could still possibly put him in deep crap as Dragonborn should be considered relatively equivalent of a high tier sorcerer that gets into reality and time manipulation.

I can see that easily enough.

Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not since I'm actually agreeing with you that Aquaman would win lol. I'm not trying to overrate the Dragonborn if it seems like that, I'm just saying that he/she isn't a pushover but Aquaman indeed is too much for him/her even if he does slip up.

lol, no, I'm not being sarcastic. People read too much emotion into text sometimes as it is without me trying to put some in there. ;-)

I was just clarifying how I read it and thought perhaps the magical aspects could be threatening.

Aw my fault on that part. Dovahkiin has the power to hurt Aquaman, but based off the info given to me it would be hard to fully utilize his/her power given Arthur's far superior physical and magical capabilities. I'm leaning on him because of that, but if Aquaman doesn't end it fast it could be troublesome for him but not necessarily a game ender. How powerful is Aquaman's protective blessing again? I'm leaning on Aquaman but at the same time playing devils advocate a little bit in case you can't tell :p.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@klaus said:

How does intangibility help Dragonborn win? He can't harm Aquaman either while in that form.

DB can still use magic and shouts while intangible

@klaus said:

An ordinary steel sword with some effects won't harm Aquaman, who is bullet proof. Even without the armor bullets only leave flesh wounds and don't make it past his muscles.

Black Manta was able to cut Arthur's hand off and none of his standard gear is magical...

@klaus said:

Slowing down time should not be a problem considering Aquaman can move incredibly fast. I really don't see how DB can overcome Aquamans strength or durability.

Considering the fact that Aquaman doesn't have any reaction feats that would put him above the level of speed allowed by Slow Time and Whirlwind Sprint besides rushing at Wonder Woman and jumping places....to say it isn't a problem would be a show of ignorance. DB can overcome Aquaman's strength and durability with various shouts .... many of which he doesn't need to use.

@klaus said:

Also some of the attacks you are mentioning don't work on people who aren't fodder. ie the wabajack, bending will etc.

DB can fodderize anyone with the right stats so that statement is moot, Bend Will relies on magical resistance and the DBs ability to effect higher level opponents.....considering the fact that the levels of resistance rely solely on game mechanics which barely hold weight and Aquaman cannot be limited by such mechanics due to the lack of him having a "level", there's no reason Bend Will wont effect him other than the inclusion of said game mechanics.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:

We're using n52 Aquaman and not the version who lost his hand like that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@ashrym said:

Aquaman also speed rushed Martian Manhunter and the Dead King for examples in the water, and Karaku's giant fist on land for an example outside of the water. The fact that he's clearly super fast and has demonstrated it is pretty clear. Catching, leaping onto, and tearing into a supersonic plane is another example. He's got speed feats.

A game mechanic level is an abstract concept that represents weaker vs more powerful opponents. Aquaman is clearly not a weak opponent.

This is one of those cases where Aquaman can clearly fodder street level physicals. You're trying to lowball.

the fight takes place in skyrim which isn't big on bodies of water in the mainland......so Martian Manhunter and Dead King don't count towards speed feats...as for Karaku

No Caption Provided

DB could easily dodge such an attack from Aquaman, not counting the fact that Aquaman was getting destroyed by Karaku and couldn't dodge him when he was being attacked

Game mechanics are not reliable and don't apply here.

Aquaman can't fodderize someone who's faster, I'm giving Aquaman plenty of credit....he's just not as fast as you make him out to be....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:

Game mechanics aren't reliable, true, but you were the one who brought them up. It was failed argument for your level comment that you seem to be retracting.

Umm what?

@klaus said:

DB can fodderize anyone with the right stats so that statement is moot, Bend Will relies on magical resistance and the DBs ability to effect higher level opponents.....considering the fact that the levels of resistance rely solely on game mechanics which barely hold weight and Aquaman cannot be limited by such mechanics due to the lack of him having a "level", there's no reason Bend Will wont effect him other than the inclusion of said game mechanics.

I'm completely dismissing the relevance of game mechanics and levels.....what are you talking about?

@ashrym said:

Here's where Aquaman started with Karaku.

Aquaman was nowhere near Atlanna and she didn't realize he was in the vicinity based on her comment of "you!" He speed rushed to her defense. Aquaman obviously has the reflexes to respond to hypersonic speeds because his surroundings are moving at those speeds relative to him. The Wonder Woman rush is an obvious one that you can't simply ignore because it doesn't fit your argument, especially given his history of stalemating her and her combat speeds.

You're still lowballing. You aren't giving credit and the Dragonborn's physicals have been clearly stated. Super human speed for Aquaman has been clearly demonstrated.

That's travel speed....not reaction speed. You still aren't even recognizing the fact that Aquaman would be moving slower than DB due to time slow and would be unable to touch him due to phasing, besides rushing Wonder Woman, which is also travel speed, Aquaman has no actual high end reaction feats that would grant him anywhere near hypersonic speed reactions. You're hyping him, that's all....