Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#1  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I'm only doing this because every time I see that thread, Light vs. Dr. Doom, this fight comes to mind so I wanted to give it a thread.

Dr. Doom has come New York to show off some amazing invention (not to be used in the fight) that will finally show everyone that he's better than Reed only to find Richards and the rest of the F4 in the middle of the street, dead at the feet of Dr. Light. They lock eyes and Doom flies into a rage because he feels that Light has taken away his victory. He decides that if he can't show up Reed, he'll have to settle for the man who killed him. Light immediately realizes that Dr. Doom is going to try to attack him and he's ready for another fight. Who wins?

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Super-Buster

Oh geez... I'll get back to this, need to read up on Light.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Super-Buster

I don't know, It seems that Doom's suit is prepared to deal with Light trying to blind him, create illusions, becoming invisible or turning the place pitch black. How would they match up in terms of pure power? What about tactical expertise? Dr. Light can take control over anything that emits light, would that include Doom's magic? I may have to sit this one out.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

At least you're giving it a thought. You're right, Doom would probably be fine against trickery with light. Don't know how they match up in power, if Light could damage Doom (I'd have to look at how much damage he does to the characters he fights and I'm not doing that now) or if Doom could hurt light (though I don't think he could because any kind of blast would be energy based). Tactical ability would go to Doom. Light's intelligence is more science based than battle focused. Yes, it would include Doom's magic. The taking over of Doom's stuff (magic, attacks, suit) was where I thought the fight might end up going.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont know how Doctor Doom could actually hurt Doctor Light here since the core of Doctor Doom's attacks give Light... 
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Super-Buster

I think I'm leaning toward Light for now, I just don't see how Doom could get past Light's defenses when his most powerful attacks emit light. Maybe a rocket of some sort or calling in support from somewhere else (if it's allowed). It won't take long for Doom to realize that his light-emitting attacks are being used against him but that still won't stop Light from forcing those attacks against him like he did with the heat vision thing. I mean, if Light's powerful enough to take over something like heat vision then he should fair well against Doom. I'll be back to see if anyone else has something to add.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator

Doom's armour does include defensive options and weapon systems that do not contain light based elements.
One off the top of my head is that his gauntlets contain a resevoire of micrscopic particles, that on contact with the air, expand in size to the size of small boulders. He has sprayed these out through the air against Iron Man before. Very difficult to avoid and very damaging.
There is also the fact that Doom can transfer his mind in to another's body, through eye contact (curtesy of the Ovoid race - not sure if I spelt that right). He could simply lock down his armour, initiate the transfer. In Light's body, he could then subdue Light in his body (my that's confusing) and take his body back when the situation was secured.
Doom's magic abilities could prove to be the deciding factor though.

Doom for the win because he can plan his way out of most predictaments by working with what he has on him.

Lune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lune

doctor light takes it

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Forever
the creator said:
"Doom's armour does include defensive options and weapon systems that do not contain light based elements.
One off the top of my head is that his gauntlets contain a resevoire of micrscopic particles, that on contact with the air, expand in size to the size of small boulders. He has sprayed these out through the air against Iron Man before. Very difficult to avoid and very damaging.
There is also the fact that Doom can transfer his mind in to another's body, through eye contact (curtesy of the Ovoid race - not sure if I spelt that right). He could simply lock down his armour, initiate the transfer. In Light's body, he could then subdue Light in hios body (my that's confucing) and take his body back when the situation was secured.

Doom for the win because he can plan his way out of most predictaments by working with what he has on him.
"

Very nice.  I think Light could withstand the particles though I do recall that Doom does have several other non energy-based weapons.  I would have to look them up to see if any of the others could prove successful.

The mind swap on the other hand is very convincing.  A little used option for Doom but it certainly should work.  I might have more to say later.

@Bucklshot - Excellent choice.  Doom has a vast array of attack options and Light is a little used and little understood character who is exceptionally powerful.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Super-Buster

Completely forgot about the mind transfer. I'd imagine it would be Doom's last resort but it should work.

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

me

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

Dr.Doom with ease. Unlike Dr.Light he can pretty much plan out most of this battle. Dr.Light has to knock his enemies and use those special tricks. Doom can simply use a device in he area. Although Doom can use his attacks they'd be to bright although he still wins.

sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By sky goblin

dr.doom

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
the creator said:
"Doom's armour does include defensive options and weapon systems that do not contain light based elements.
There is also the fact that Doom can transfer his mind in to another's body, through eye contact (curtesy of the Ovoid race - not sure if I spelt that right). He could simply lock down his armour, initiate the transfer. In Light's body, he could then subdue Light in his body (my that's confusing) and take his body back when the situation was secured.

"
I'm not sure about what other light-less weapons Doom has, but the boulder thing shouldn't be a problem. Dr. Light could block it with a light shield (which he can erect faster than a firing machine gun), blast down all the projectiles all at once or one by one (like he shot down waves of arrows individually), or just turn himself to light. While not all Doom's weapons give off light, Dr. Light doesn't have to have energy blasted at him to manipulate it. He could control the energy in Doom's suit even if it's just sitting there. That could allow him to shut down the suit, rip the energy out forcefully, send it inward to kill Doom, or something else.

I think the Ovoid Mind Switch is the best tactic. Assuming Doom decides to use it (I don't think it's something he usually uses though), there are ways Light could counter it. Doom needs to make eye contact and that would be very difficult if Dr. Light just makes him blind. Light could also use tricks to avoid it, like making illusory copies of himself or making himself invisible.

A lot of the magic I've seen from Doom glows so I think it would be pretty similar to his energy attacks. I'm sure there is some magic he can use, but he'd have to get to it fast.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the creator
Buckshot said:

I'm not sure about what other light-less weapons Doom has, but the boulder thing shouldn't be a problem. Dr. Light could block it with a light shield (which he can erect faster than a firing machine gun), blast down all the projectiles all at once or one by one (like he shot down waves of arrows individually), or just turn himself to light.
Iron Man, even with tactical computers struggled to combat the particles projected at him as this were boulders around 3 - 5 feet in diameter so they were quite durable to attacks directed at them.
I like the idea of Dr Light transforming in to light - easy avoidance through intangibility.

While not all Doom's weapons give off light, Dr. Light doesn't have to have energy blasted at him to manipulate it. He could control the energy in Doom's suit even if it's just sitting there. That could allow him to shut down the suit, rip the energy out forcefully, send it inward to kill Doom, or something else.
I am not sure that I agree withy this as if the energy is sitting in Dooms armour untapped, it is not giving of light.

I think the Ovoid Mind Switch is the best tactic. Assuming Doom decides to use it (I don't think it's something he usually uses though), there are ways Light could counter it. Doom needs to make eye contact and that would be very difficult if Dr. Light just makes him blind. Light could also use tricks to avoid it, like making illusory copies of himself or making himself invisible.
Yes Light could do these things but he is unliely to. He normally gets hit with energy attacks and the like so he may not be expecting a mental attack. This means of attack that Doom can perform is not commonly known so Doom, being a betterc tactitian would use it when Light begins to gloat (if he gets the upper hand and Light has been shown to be a gloater). 

A lot of the magic I've seen from Doom glows so I think it would be pretty similar to his energy attacks. I'm sure there is some magic he can use, but he'd have to get to it fast.
Well the open eneded nature of magic means that I am sure Doom could find a darkness spell or mental attack spell or a tranporation spell to another dimension.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
the creator said:
I am not sure that I agree withy this as if the energy is sitting in Dooms armour untapped, it is not giving of light.

Yes Light could do these things but he is unliely to. He normally gets hit with energy attacks and the like so he may not be expecting a mental attack. This means of attack that Doom can perform is not commonly known so Doom, being a betterc tactitian would use it when Light begins to gloat (if he gets the upper hand and Light has been shown to be a gloater). 

Well the open eneded nature of magic means that I am sure Doom could find a darkness spell or mental attack spell or a tranporation spell to another dimension.
Light was able to take Superboy's energy from his body even when he wasn't using it. He said he could see it or feel it in his body and then he started to control it. Doom's suit is full of electrical energy (another kind of energy Light has seized control of against an enemy's will) and other kinds. It's there whether he uses it or not and Dr. Light can see it.

He's more likely to make someone blind (he's done that several times), use illusions or constructs (he's done that a lot instead), go invisible (don't know how often he does that, but he's done it before), or just radiate blinding light (another kind of blinding and he does this a lot) so Doom can't lock on to him, than Doom is to use the ovoid mind switch. (And a side question, can Doom switch minds with an energy being that has no eyes?) Not only does he not do it much to begin with (any clue how many times he's done it?), he doesn't like to because he prefers being in his own body. Dr. Light does things that could stop the mind switch more regularly than Doom tries it, and he does it just as a normal attack so it's probable that he could do these things before Doom is even ready to try the tactic. For example, Light could blind him as a way to mess with him at the beginning of the fight and that would prevent him from trying the Ovoid mind switch ahead of time. He doesn't have to be using these attacks with the express purpose of stopping a mental attack based on sight, he could just be attacking that way because that's how he fights sometimes. You're right about Light's ego. He might gloat, but I find that he usually doesn't do that with people he doesn't know. When he fights people he knows he tries to torture them and do them more harm, but he'll kill people without hesitation if he feels like it, so he might not gloat at all.

There are a lot of options with magic that's true, but what mystic attacks does Doom perform without a lightshow? Not saying he never has or can't, I just don't see it much. Any examples? I figure Doom would learn to stay away from energy attacks extremely fast, but how fast? Light can launch powerful attacks that can travel at the speed of light (they don't always, but they can). If he can take Doom's defenses down by messing with the energy in his suit or manipulating (or bypassing) Doom's force field, he could beat Doom before Doom gets to a light-less attack that works and executes it.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the creator
Buckshot said:

Light was able to take Superboy's energy from his body even when he wasn't using it. He said he could see it or feel it in his body and then he started to control it. Doom's suit is full of electrical energy (another kind of energy Light has seized control of against an enemy's will) and other kinds. It's there whether he uses it or not and Dr. Light can see it.
So to be able to control this 'restful' energy, there must be some kind of light element to the energy for Dr Light to control it.
Damn. Then virtually all energy can be manipulated by him as even atomic interactions produce little quantum packets of light.

He's more likely to make someone blind (he's done that several times), use illusions or constructs (he's done that a lot instead), go invisible (don't know how often he does that, but he's done it before), or just radiate blinding light (another kind of blinding and he does this a lot) so Doom can't lock on to him, than Doom is to use the ovoid mind switch. (And a side question, can Doom switch minds with an energy being that has no eyes?) Not only does he not do it much to begin with (any clue how many times he's done it?), he doesn't like to because he prefers being in his own body. Dr. Light does things that could stop the mind switch more regularly than Doom tries it, and he does it just as a normal attack so it's probable that he could do these things before Doom is even ready to try the tactic. For example, Light could blind him as a way to mess with him at the beginning of the fight and that would prevent him from trying the Ovoid mind switch ahead of time. He doesn't have to be using these attacks with the express purpose of stopping a mental attack based on sight, he could just be attacking that way because that's how he fights sometimes. You're right about Light's ego. He might gloat, but I find that he usually doesn't do that with people he doesn't know. When he fights people he knows he tries to torture them and do them more harm, but he'll kill people without hesitation if he feels like it, so he might not gloat at all.
I think he has done it twice. The main time I recall it's use is when his body was about to be destroyed and he swapped minds. All it took was a glance and it was done.

There are a lot of options with magic that's true, but what mystic attacks does Doom perform without a lightshow? Not saying he never has or can't, I just don't see it much. Any examples? I figure Doom would learn to stay away from energy attacks extremely fast, but how fast? Light can launch powerful attacks that can travel at the speed of light (they don't always, but they can). If he can take Doom's defenses down by messing with the energy in his suit or manipulating (or bypassing) Doom's force field, he could beat Doom before Doom gets to a light-less attack that works and executes it.
I cannot recall the name of the spell but it related to the creeping darkness or the like and opponents literally get sucked in to a realm of shadows.
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all, if Dr. Light has Doom's rage on his side i don't see how doom could lose, Doom has only shown his potential against Silver Surfer, Reed Richards and the likes, now if Light gets him pissed what exactly do you think doom will do? He'll use magic, because he has none of his gadgets at hand. Doom is not only the 2nd most powerful sorcerer that walks the face of 616 but now also nows a vast arange of arcane magic through time traveling to morgana le fey.

He wins.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19  Edited By Zoom

Doom is not the 2nd most powerful sorcerer on earth.

That whole contest they had to see who the runner up for sorcerer supreme was bs on account of them not inviting all the guys who are clearly better socerers than Doom, such as Baron Mordo.

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uhm... i dont know what your smoking, but send me a sample of it please :D

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zoom

Yeah, I'm probably just crazy and have no idea what I'm talking about.  That or I'm a Baron Mordo fanboy, since I talk about him so often.

Or maybe just maybe the guy with the handle "Dr. Victor von Doom" is a Dr. Doom fanboy.

Oh and by the way, Dr. Light for the win.  Superboy could take the Fantastic Four on his own and Light punked him no problem.

Edit: And I've seen Doom cower before Storm, another hero who wouldn't have a prayer against Light.

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm last i checked that was when Doom fought against Black Panther and was wooping his ass and then storm came along and caught doom off guard

and btw

here from the official handbook of the marvel universe

"He is also quite skilled in magic, it is stated that he is next in line for Sorcerer Supreme." which means he is number 2 and he recently got another power boost through visiting Morgan le fey via TRAVELING THROUGH TIME which also one of his magic gifts.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zoom

He also lost to Storm way back in the day when he faced the X-Men.  She didn't surprise him or anything, she just whipped his butt.

And you're right.  He is next in line for Sorcerer Supreme....because they had a contest and he beat everybody else.  But they didn't invite all the really powerful mages like Baron Mordo to said contest so it doesn't mean anything.

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom and Dr Strange are the most powerful magicians read some Strange tales where they team up and its said

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zee crusher

No The most powerful mages aren't earth mages. Like Umar, Dormmamu, Zom. Everything not from earth is always stronger. Heroes would be a perfect example.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Doom FTW

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"No The most powerful mages aren't earth mages. Like Umar, Dormmamu, Zom. Everything not from earth is always stronger. Heroes would be a perfect example."
I am aware of that just saying on earth
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zee crusher
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"zee crusher said:
"No The most powerful mages aren't earth mages. Like Umar, Dormmamu, Zom. Everything not from earth is always stronger. Heroes would be a perfect example."
I am aware of that just saying on earth
"
I see but either way the way Doom has portayed his magic makes it way to easy for Dr.Light to control.

If anybody noticed however the way the fight started by buckshot they were looking each other in the eye. Dr.Light can easily blind a person as he did in to a jla member. Doom would automatically loose this battle.
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uh uh uh look at the issue where doom takes Ironman to a time travel he strips his suit of its powers and drives sentry mental

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
the creator said:
I think he has done it twice. The main time I recall it's use is when his body was about to be destroyed and he swapped minds. All it took was a glance and it was done.

I cannot recall the name of the spell but it related to the creeping darkness or the like and opponents literally get sucked in to a realm of shadows.
"
Going by how often the attacks are used, it seems that Light's attacks that prevent the mind switch are more likely to happen than Doom using the ovoid technique. (Though if he does and if Light doesn't use any of the moves that can counter it, it should be an easy win.)

I'm not sure how it works, but I think Light might be able to fight off a spell like that. It's darkness and he is light. It may be magic, but he's shown that he can interact with magic with his powers. That's assuming he even has the time. How long did it take for the spell to work? Was Doom's enemy instantly removed or did it take some time? If it wasn't instantaneous Light could probably kill Doom as he's being taken away, if not before.

"First of all, if Dr. Light has Doom's rage on his side i don't see how doom could lose, Doom has only shown his potential against Silver Surfer, Reed Richards and the likes, now if Light gets him pissed what exactly do you think doom will do? He'll use magic, because he has none of his gadgets at hand. Doom is not only the 2nd most powerful sorcerer that walks the face of 616 but now also nows a vast arange of arcane magic through time traveling to morgana le fey.

He wins.
"

What do you mean he doesn't have his gadgets? Doom's armor is full of stuff at all times. Doom could use magic, but the reason he uses it won't be because he has no gadgets. As for the 2nd most powerful sorcerer comment, that's not really the case. Zoom has covered that though. On your later post, he didn't get a power boost when he recently visited Morgana, pretty sure she just taught him a spell (how to summon an army). And he doesn't travel through time with his magic, he uses technology for that. Doom has magic and that's great, but I think Light could kill Doom with his own energy before Doom figured out what to attack him with. Light has the advantage of not really having to change his tactics in this fight while Doom has to forgo his more common attacks so they're not used against him. Aside from the Ovoid mind switch, spells are the best move and those aren't known for being the fastest method of attack, not like a beam of light.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zoom

Not to mention there is no reason Doom would know about Light's ability to manipulate a good portion of his attacks.

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and the other way around a.E. Doom switching bodies on eye contact

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By Agony

doom is not the second best with magic there are many others better then him. And if your saying he is the best with magic  on earth that means nothing when there are tons of others way better with majic then him that arent from earth so hes really not the second best at majic now is he

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buckshot said:
"
What do you mean he doesn't have his gadgets? Doom's armor is full of stuff at all times. Doom could use magic, but the reason he uses it won't be because he has no gadgets. As for the 2nd most powerful sorcerer comment, that's not really the case. Zoom has covered that though. On your later post, he didn't get a power boost when he recently visited Morgana, pretty sure she just taught him a spell (how to summon an army). And he doesn't travel through time with his magic, he uses technology for that. Doom has magic and that's great, but I think Light could kill Doom with his own energy before Doom figured out what to attack him with. Light has the advantage of not really having to change his tactics in this fight while Doom has to forgo his more common attacks so they're not used against him. Aside from the Ovoid mind switch, spells are the best move and those aren't known for being the fastest method of attack, not like a beam of light.
"
How would light even know Doom is a magician?
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trauma said:
"doom is not the second best with magic there are many others better then him. And if your saying he is the best with magic  on earth that means nothing when there are tons of others way better with majic then him that arent from earth so hes really not the second best at majic now is he"
He is second to Sorcerer Supreme
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Agony

show me where you got that. Cause there is a huge list of other people who could do alot more majic then him

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trauma said:
"show me where you got that. Cause there is a huge list of other people who could do alot more majic then him"
OHOTMU buckshot probably knows that too everyone does
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Paraphernalia
Doom wears a sophisticated nuclear-powered titanium battlesuit which grants him superhuman strength, contains jets for flight, houses a personal force field, and discharges concussive force blasts; he can also electrify his armor's surface. The armor contains a 4-hour air supply, and can be sealed for travel into outer space or underwater. Special attachments to the armor have included a molecular-expander, which can cause molecules to expand into the size of boulders, and various devices for absorbing the energies of others (such as the Silver Surfer)."

i didnt even know that stuff was part of his armor! i could use that in some battles

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Apparition

could you two argue about something that actually matters?

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not arguing

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Apparition

lol i'm just teasing vic!  you can argue about whatever you want

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okay

goes back to argue with buckshot and trauma

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zoom
"Trauma said:
"doom is not the second best with magic there are many others better then him. And if your saying he is the best with magic  on earth that means nothing when there are tons of others way better with majic then him that arent from earth so hes really not the second best at majic now is he"
He is second to Sorcerer Supreme
"
Which is not the same thing as second most powerful mage on earth.
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... well ... uh... what is it then?

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Agony

im just sayin doctor light takes this

im not sayin it wouldnt be a great battle but, light takes it

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buckshot said:
 And he doesn't travel through time with his magic, he uses technology for that. 
How do you think he got back? the 1500reds time machine?
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Apparition
"Buckshot said:
 And he doesn't travel through time with his magic, he uses technology for that. 
How do you think he got back? the 1500reds time machine?
"

lol you do know that if he had a time machine in the present that could send him back through time, it could probably look back in time and find him...  maybe he even had a homing beacon that it could zoom in on, or maybe he set it to automatically beam him back from a certain point at a certain time... or if that was too much trouble, the man who made one time machine might actually be able to make another one huh?  lol he doesnt have to have a 1500reds time machine
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom traveling back in time without any gadgets (possibly his armor but he has it in this fight too so i dont see why he couldnt do it anyways)

Doom absorbing Ironmans suit's powers

Doom taking two fullblown hits by the earths mightiest hero (alias) the sentry and severely owning him with his magic (he would of killed him if tony wouldnt have gotten in the way)

Ps: Sorry for the full page scans but i'M trying to prove what i stated

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Apparition

lol ok vic, you know its some sort of computer cause its saying that the timeslip is engaged.  if it was magic, that wouldnt have been in there.

but now youre assuming it was his suit when it could have been the ai from his base informing him over his intercom that it had targeted him and was gonna send him through time.  it could be a satelite that was targeting him, who knows?

i dont care about the other stuff.  i'm just trying to show you that its hard to say whether he can timetravel any time he wants to, in just some random encounter.

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A satelite targeting him from another time where they will still have to be invented?