deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jadenlol said:

Mismatch no hate in disguise.

No, this is just him being petty because of the Raven and Zatanna vs Nardo and Sauce thread.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: oh Naruto and Sasuke are becoming the new Superman soloing everyone's fav.

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy:

????????

I'm not being petty, I want to hear thoughts.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 lock

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's current versions, it's not really a mismatch.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins this lol

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Another mismatch....

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord, they always try and find a way for Sasuke to win. They always do. No matter who it is. No matter the feats for the other person. Even if they have no knowledge of the person he's fighting.

They always try to find a way. Lmao.

Shintakie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shintakie

Not sure why people are saying its a mismatch. Current Fate is pretty useless right now.

Hope he gets something going for him in Rebirth because I really dislike current Fate.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gracetrack

I don't know about current Doctor Fate's abilities, but if he's even half as powerful as classic Fate, then Sasuke better wear Depends.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps his own grave and crawls into it before dr fate has a chance to do it for him

fixed

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom said:

Lord, they always try and find a way for Sasuke to win. They always do. No matter who it is. No matter the feats for the other person. Even if they have no knowledge of the person he's fighting.

Shut your lame ass up. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't mention me.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anybody care to elaborate on either side? funny when people throw around, X stomps or Y stomps X.

not even a single example? as bait as this thread is, if its going to bring out the guppy in you guys, atleast take the bait fully.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas said:
@heirtothekingdom said:

Shut your lame ass up. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't mention me.

Did something happen to current Fate that separates his other feats with the ones he has currently????

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: I bet people didn't read OP, current Fate isn't nearly as impressive as what he used to be.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: got any feats for current Fate?

If we are talking about Ben Hassin, his best feat was basically fighting Wotan, and I believe winning. He defeats him by BFR (sends him to a next dimension). He's also shown a spell of reflection, but that was only used to the kind of opponent he was up against which allowed him to reflect her ability against herself. The current wielder, Nassour is very inexperienced, and hasn't shown much of anything of this level of battle yet.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:

If we are talking about Ben Hassin, his best feat was basically fighting Wotan, and I believe winning. He defeats him by BFR (sends him to a next dimension). He's also shown a spell of reflection, but that was only used to the kind of opponent he was up against which allowed him to reflect her ability against herself. The current wielder, Nassour is very inexperienced, and hasn't shown much of anything of this level of battle yet.

fair enough then. Fate is someone I'm not really into.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@heirtothekingdom said:

Did something happen to current Fate that separates his other feats with the ones he has currently????

The fact that current Fate has been donned by two different characters who are from the New 52 universe, not the Pre-52 Universe. They haven't shown anything near past levels.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom said:
@blackestnight93 said:

I agree.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:
@heirtothekingdom said:
@blackestnight93 said:

I agree.

I've seen crazy scans of Fate in his classic days, and even a little beyond that. Kent Nelson was an amazing Fate

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@heirtothekingdom said:
@blackestnight93 said:

I agree.

I've seen crazy scans of Fate in his classic days, and even a little beyond that. Kent Nelson was an amazing Fate

@iusemycajonas said:
@heirtothekingdom said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@heirtothekingdom said:

The fact that current Fate has been donned by two different characters who are from the New 52 universe, not the Pre-52 Universe. They haven't shown anything near past levels.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@heirtothekingdom said:
@blackestnight93 said:

I agree.

Yeah, he was pretty ridiculous back then, he has thus settled down. Kent was always the best fate in my opinion.

Tobi-wan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a psychic/telepath type character Sasuke wrecks Dr Fate....Raven too