Dr. Doom vs Ahriman

Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Murder_2120

Dr. Doom vs Ahriman from the Warhammer 40k universe. I'm sure most of you know who Doom is, but Ahriman is one of the most powerful psyker/sorcerers of WH40k. They are both incredibly strong, masters of magic and have power armor. I've gone with the Earth-616 version of Doom, right after his return from 'hell'. I'm estimating Doom's strength around the 20 ton mark since he fought Luke Cage to a standstill.

Right now Doom is losing the battle, if anyone has any information that can help Doom, please speak up.

http://www.factpile.com/7268-ahriman-vs-dr-doom/#comments

Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Murder_2120

I forgot the setting:

When Ahriman refuses to give up his quest to understand the Chaos god Tzeentch, he is cast out of the W40k universe into a strange new one.

Meanwhile, a hooded figure rises from his thrown as an intense light and unimaginable power radiates from before him. The raging tempest calms and now, in his personal sanctuary stands one of the mightiest sorcerers of the Warhammer Universe.

Viktor Vauhn Doom grits his teeth and demands to know who this intruder is: “Name yourself while you still breath, witch.”

Ahriman looks upon his adversary and speaks with the voice of a thousand tongues: “Ahriman..”

The battle takes place in Doom’s castle, but the forces that sent Ahriman there have shut down all of Doom’s personal security forces. Doom himself is unharmed and is the most recent incarnation. If Ahriman can defeat Doom then he shall be given Deamon Hood and freed upon the Marvel Earth realm.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

Dooom

Murder_2120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Murder_2120

Oo how does that help

-lol

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

Ahriman. His abilities are too haxed. A LOT of what Ahzek can do hasn't been mentioned in that factpile link. Ahzek can prevent other people accessing their magical abilities, can manipulate time, open warp rifts and ontop of being that he's also a planetary scale telepath. Without prep Doom isn't winning.

@Murder_2120 said:

If Ahriman can defeat Doom then he shall be given Deamon Hood and freed upon the Marvel Earth realm.

I'm pretty sure Ahriman would rather stay in the Marvel U than become a daemon lol!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

What Strider said.

Doom could beat anyone with prep. In a Random encounter he woul more than likely loose to Ahriman. I never seen Doom bring a Army on a Planet Scale like Ahriman nor have the ability to stop Time Manipulation or Ahrimans Precognition.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Strider92 said:

Ahriman. His abilities are too haxed. A LOT of what Ahzek can do hasn't been mentioned in that factpile link. Ahzek can prevent other people accessing their magical abilities, can manipulate time, open warp rifts and ontop of being that he's also a planetary scale telepath. Without prep Doom isn't winning.

@Murder_2120 said:

If Ahriman can defeat Doom then he shall be given Deamon Hood and freed upon the Marvel Earth realm.

I'm pretty sure Ahriman would rather stay in the Marvel U than become a daemon lol!

i agree with this..Random encounter Ahriman just brings too much to the table for Doom to handle imo..

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bo88gdan

DR DOOM

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Murder_2120 said:

Dr. Doom vs Ahriman from the Warhammer 40k universe. I'm sure most of you know who Doom is, but Ahriman is one of the most powerful psyker/sorcerers of WH40k. They are both incredibly strong, masters of magic and have power armor. I've gone with the Earth-616 version of Doom, right after his return from 'hell'. I'm estimating Doom's strength around the 20 ton mark since he fought Luke Cage to a standstill.

Right now Doom is losing the battle, if anyone has any information that can help Doom, please speak up.

http://www.factpile.com/7268-ahriman-vs-dr-doom/#comments

No prep? Ahriman rips open a hole to the warp that covers the entire arena and Doom goes hurtling into oblivion to be anal raped by Slaaneshi daemons for all eternity.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Ahzek stomps Doom without prep.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell, Ahzek's entrance could kill doom should he choose to come in by tearing open a hole to the warp riding a chaos leviathan (daemonic space whale) like the most diabolically awesome surfer ever.

Edit: Someone must now draw a comic of Doctor Doom sitting in his castle plotting how to take down richards, only for a hole to the warp to open up, followed by Ahriman rocking out on top of a giant demonic space whale that squishes Doom into a bloody pulp. Because it will be awesome.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Strider1992

@Guardian_of_Gravity said:

Edit: Someone must now draw a comic of Doctor Doom sitting in his castle plotting how to take down richards, only for a hole to the warp to open up, followed by Ahriman rocking out on top of a giant demonic space whale that squishes Doom into a bloody pulp. Because it will be awesome.

Demonic Space Whale!?

Avatar image for kamal_re_x_the_abductor
Kamal Re'x the Abductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92 said:

@Guardian_of_Gravity said:

Demonic Space Whale!?

Check it, http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Leviathan_(Daemon)#.UHqTYcXMhlE Ahriman can yank something bigger than a city out from the warp.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strider1992

@Kamal Re'x the Abductor: Yep Doom is out of his league here. Ahriman has also changed the flow of time with just a wave of his hand and created a spell so destructive that only Magnus could stop it. Giant Space Whale ftw!

Avatar image for kamal_re_x_the_abductor
Kamal Re'x the Abductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92 said:

@Kamal Re'x the Abductor: Yep Doom is out of his league here. Ahriman has also changed the flow of time with just a wave of his hand and created a spell so destructive that only Magnus could stop it. Giant Space Whale ftw!

Yep, and to think, some people seriously thought that Hulk was a match for Daemon Primarch Angron. :U

Some people just underestimate 40k.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Strider1992

@Kamal Re'x the Abductor: Hulk would get wrecked by Angron. They aren't even in the same league especially if Angron has his standard gear.

Avatar image for deactivated-62c10b585dc78
deactivated-62c10b585dc78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-62d9d4f7b5ce3
deactivated-62d9d4f7b5ce3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Strider said.

Doom could beat anyone with prep. In a Random encounter he woul more than likely loose to Ahriman. I never seen Doom bring a Army on a Planet Scale like Ahriman nor have the ability to stop Time Manipulation or Ahrimans Precognition.

Still this.

KriegAstartes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KriegAstartes

@mel_1:

@kaijuking said:
@pokergeist said:

What Strider said.

Still this.

I'm going with this but that's with little knowledge on doom

Avatar image for deactivated-64cf1207095fb
deactivated-64cf1207095fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mel_1: without a significant amp for Doom this is not a fight.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mel_1: back then dr doom would of won, but now Ahriman sweeps

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

I honestly don't know too much about Ahriman. My knowledge on 40k has gotten a tad rusty over time.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahriman. Doom maybe with Prep.

Avatar image for deactivated-64cf1207095fb
deactivated-64cf1207095fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers