• 176 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Avatar image for riotman
#1 Edited by riotman (734 posts) - - Show Bio

They both are fighting over a new planet they want to rule. 
Both are at full power .


Avatar image for nefarious
#2 Edited by Nefarious (31981 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus, I guess.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#3 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus easily.

Avatar image for mrdirector786
#4 Posted by MrDirector786 (43920 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Galactus.

Avatar image for neonnemesis
#5 Posted by NeonNemesis (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins, unless its on the Dark Dimension, and even then I'll see it going like the Mephisto fight (starts feeding on his realm)
Avatar image for chaos_prime
#6 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus ftw

Avatar image for blds_bane
#7 Posted by blds_bane (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Big G

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
#8 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9443 posts) - - Show Bio

in neutral realms, i'll give it to big G.. 
 
but if the battle takes place in the Dark Dimension, i'd say Dormmy..

Avatar image for assman
#9 Posted by Assman (1997 posts) - - Show Bio
@riotman said:
"

They both are fighting over a new planet they want to rule
Both are at full power .


Why would Galactus want to rule a planet?? He eats them.  alot of circumstances depend on this type of battle. 

Avatar image for the_sadhu
#10 Posted by The Sadhu (860 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_oraculous016 said:

"in neutral realms, i'll give it to big G..  but if the battle takes place in the Dark Dimension, i'd say Dormmy.. "


 

I would have to agree!
Avatar image for lance_bastro
#11 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

i think its safe to say that dormammu is stronger than mephisto.

Avatar image for jedixman
#12 Posted by JediXMan (36775 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" in neutral realms, i'll give it to big G..  but if the battle takes place in the Dark Dimension, i'd say Dormmy.. "
Galactus was capable of absorbing the energy of Mephisto's realm, making Mephisto surrender because he didn't want his realm destroyed. I see no reason for a repeat of that incident here.
Moderator
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
#13 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2978 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" Galactus easily. "
Avatar image for lance_bastro
#14 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @lord_oraculous016 said:
" in neutral realms, i'll give it to big G..  but if the battle takes place in the Dark Dimension, i'd say Dormmy.. "
Galactus was capable of absorbing the energy of Mephisto's realm, making Mephisto surrender because he didn't want his realm destroyed. I see no reason for a repeat of that incident here. "
mephisto's realm is created by lost souls aka ectoplasm life forces. the power that galactus feeds on. i believe dormammu's realm is constructed differently... similar to agamotto's realm... a realm of pure magic in which galactus is vulnerable to.
Avatar image for jedixman
#15 Posted by JediXMan (36775 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro:

Galactus doesn't feed on life forces. Surfer brought him to uninhabited planets. I believe Galactus was absorbing the dark magic in Mephisto's realm.
Moderator
Avatar image for lance_bastro
#16 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @Lance Bastro: Galactus doesn't feed on life forces. Surfer brought him to uninhabited planets. I believe Galactus was absorbing the dark magic in Mephisto's realm. "
uninhabited planets is not exactly what i'm talking about. i'm talking about sentient life forces like earth or mars. any object that has soul. ego is another example. there has to be a "special aura" to the planets he eats. and he wasn't eating dark magic, mephisto was practically beating galactus only until galactus turned his attention on the realm to gather his lost power while fighting mephisto.
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
#17 Posted by Prince CortSether (2435 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

Avatar image for warlock360
#18 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" in neutral realms, i'll give it to big G..  but if the battle takes place in the Dark Dimension, i'd say Dormmy.. "
Avatar image for thespiritstalker
#19 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2610 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu's power is limited at a Skyfather level but Galactus is up with Abstracts like Eternity, and fire-head did lose to Eternity...twice!

Avatar image for ghostrider29
#20 Posted by GhostRider29 (2955 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus. I don't think Dormammu could take him. I just can't see it happening.
Avatar image for riotman
#21 Posted by riotman (734 posts) - - Show Bio

What if it was in the Dark Deminsion
Avatar image for mackeja
#22 Posted by Mackeja (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Big G stomps it

Avatar image for lance_bastro
#23 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't see galactus beating zom, who dormammu basically owned for a good while.
i don't even see eternity beating zom, because zom was the one making eternity feel ill.
eternity is no match for the ancient one (one on one)
zom was owning the ancient one (killing him) and kicking dr. stranges butt.

before dormammu was arch enemies with dr. strange, he was arch enemies with the ancient one.


dormammu has the powers of the principalities (cyttorak, ikkon, seraphim, zom etc..)


dormammu CAN defeat galactus.

Avatar image for marvelrules2011
#24 Posted by marvelrules2011 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins

Avatar image for kenshiroo
#25 Edited by kenshiroo (1080 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:

" @JediXMan said:

" @Lance Bastro: Galactus doesn't feed on life forces. Surfer brought him to uninhabited planets. I believe Galactus was absorbing the dark magic in Mephisto's realm. "

uninhabited planets is not exactly what i'm talking about. i'm talking about sentient life forces like earth or mars. any object that has soul. ego is another example. there has to be a "special aura" to the planets he eats. and he wasn't eating dark magic, mephisto was practically beating galactus only until galactus turned his attention on the realm to gather his lost power while fighting mephisto. "

I agree and your assessment is impartially correct Lance. Again, Galactus here was unable to do any physical harm to Mephisto (who is a magical being/demon class II, Lord Hell). Besides, Galactus can only absorb energy from sentient life forces from the biosphere, a world able to sustain living beings or organic and inorganic matter. Therefore, it’s sufficiently clear in the words of Mephisto that mostly of his dark realm is sustained of the life force energies derived from countless lost human souls caught by him. (This proves that his realm is not quite magic as him, unlike other realms such as Cyttorak or Agamotto which are purely and truly magical itself). So that Galactus only can absorb the life force energies from Mephisto's realm, not magic.


1790956-ssjd_60.jpg

@Lance Bastro

said:

" i don't see galactus beating zom, who dormammu basically owned for a good while.
i don't even see eternity beating zom, because zom was the one making eternity feel ill.
eternity is no match for the ancient one (one on one)
zom was owning the ancient one (killing him) and kicking dr. stranges butt.

before dormammu was arch enemies with dr. strange, he was arch enemies with the ancient one.


dormammu has the powers of the principalities (cyttorak, ikkon, seraphim, zom etc..)


dormammu CAN defeat galactus.
"


and YES, DORMAMMU CAN DEFEAT GALACTUS!!

Take a look here, my last post, I've consolidated all the evidence to prove why a sentient physical cosmic being as Galactus is pretty owned by Magic.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/pick-3-to-defeat-cyttorak/582664/?page=7

Avatar image for boobster
#26 Posted by Boobster (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

Avatar image for demifiend
#27 Posted by demifiend (3761 posts) - - Show Bio
@sonicsucks12 said:

GALACTUS, Celestial > Magic 
its cosmic power not celestial. 
nd if galactus had trouble with mepisto, dormammu probably can beat him.
Avatar image for boobster
#28 Posted by Boobster (1627 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend: And what do you think are Celestials ? A cosmic race.
Avatar image for demifiend
#29 Posted by demifiend (3761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:
@demifiend: And what do you think are Celestials ? A cosmic race.
are we talking about celestials?? cause i didnt see them in the thread... 
and  galactus posesses cosmic power dude
Avatar image for boobster
#30 Posted by Boobster (1627 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@Boobster said:
@demifiend: And what do you think are Celestials ? A cosmic race.
are we talking about celestials?? cause i didnt see them in the thread... and  galactus posesses cosmic power dude
And Celestial power is what, according to you ?
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
#31 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

am a galactus fan but dormmy stomps he defeated classic DR strange who could stomp galactus and defeated him twice
and dormmy gave eternity outside of his realm a huge struggle

Avatar image for curbsideprophet
#32 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus doesn't rule. He just eats. If he didn't win it, he'd just eat it. If he did win it... he'd just eat it.

Avatar image for tron_bonne
#33 Posted by tron_bonne (2512 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is strong, but not that strong.

Avatar image for chomponthis12589
#34 Posted by ChompOnThis12589 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Full powered Galactus wins for sure unless this is Dormammu when he merged with Eternity, then Dormammu wins.

Avatar image for first_last
#35 Posted by First_Last (406 posts) - - Show Bio

Full powered Galactus should pawn regardless of location. In fact D is constantly using his pilfered dark dimension energies to hold back the mindless ones from ravaging his realm. So he really isn't going to want this fight there.

Avatar image for thanobomb1124
#36 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Galan

Avatar image for spiderbuck1
#37 Posted by spiderbuck1 (2558 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

Avatar image for stronger
#38 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus maybe

Avatar image for bo88gdan
#39 Posted by Bo88gdan (5406 posts) - - Show Bio

Галактус

Avatar image for nickthedevil
#40 Posted by nickthedevil (14901 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu.

how powerful is Full-powered Galactus?

stronger than Eternity?

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#41 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

Avatar image for supreme_cosmic
#42 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (912 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Dormammu.

how powerful is Full-powered Galactus?

stronger than Eternity?

He is not but he does not just stay passive all the time and watch things happen. Galactus will fight

Avatar image for corbinlowrie
#43 Posted by CorbinLowrie (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Depending on the writers mood, this could go either way. In what way would Galactus win? In what way would Dormammu win? Don't just say who would win but HOW they would win. I wish i knew EVERY detail about them to say so myself. All I know is that they have both proven stronger than Dr. Strange AND weaker than him, so I have no clue based on that. I mainly have Doctor Strange comics and based on the way Galactus and Dormammu fight in those, Dormammu seems to have the upper hand if they were both at FULL power. Mainly due to Dormammu's magic.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
#44 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@CorbinLowrie said:

Depending on the writers mood, this could go either way. In what way would Galactus win? In what way would Dormammu win? Don't just say who would win but HOW they would win. I wish i knew EVERY detail about them to say so myself. All I know is that they have both proven stronger than Dr. Strange AND weaker than him, so I have no clue based on that. I mainly have Doctor Strange comics and based on the way Galactus and Dormammu fight in those, Dormammu seems to have the upper hand if they were both at FULL power. Mainly due to Dormammu's magic.

Depending on the writers mood, this could go either way.

But if Galactus wins, it will be by the means of PIS.

Avatar image for jsav777
#45 Posted by jsav777 (850 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's full powered Galactus, wouldn't h not be hungry and therefore not need to eat a planet? Anyways, I feeling Dormmy here. Mephisto did standstill him, though he was weaken if I remember right, and Dormammu a much more powerful than Mephisto. He's also beaten Eternity which is no small feat. I think his magic should win him the day. But it would be insanely close and really could go either way.

Avatar image for corbinlowrie
#46 Posted by CorbinLowrie (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I totally agree. Can you imagine watching that fight in person? That mess would be intense. Especially on a hallucinogen of some sort lol

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
#47 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

If it's full powered Galactus, wouldn't h not be hungry and therefore not need to eat a planet? Anyways, I feeling Dormmy here. Mephisto did standstill him, though he was weaken if I remember right, and Dormammu a much more powerful than Mephisto. He's also beaten Eternity which is no small feat. I think his magic should win him the day. But it would be insanely close and really could go either way.

Galactus was well fed when he fought against Mephisto, but the battle taxed his reserves. That's why Mephisto claimed he'd won, because Galactus got tired and was left pondering in the lava....

During the fight Galactus gets the munchies and decides to start eating Mephisto's realm.
During the fight Galactus gets the munchies and decides to start eating Mephisto's realm.
No Caption Provided

Galactus used PIS strategy to make Mephisto toss in the towel. He threatened to repower up by using the ectoplasm of the realm to refill his nourishment. However, "Ectoplasm" are souls.... Souls that Mephisto collected as his prize and his alone. Mephisto cherished this prizes and therefore threw in the towel which allowed a loosing Galactus to win.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
#48 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@CorbinLowrie said:

I totally agree. Can you imagine watching that fight in person? That mess would be intense. Especially on a hallucinogen of some sort lol

Yup. We wouldn't even be able to comprehend the fight.

Avatar image for tifalockhart
#49 Posted by TifaLockhart (17675 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say, as Galactus is almost always hungry. I back Dormammu, Eternity's rival in power.

Avatar image for corbinlowrie
#50 Posted by CorbinLowrie (56 posts) - - Show Bio

That would literally cause a great death of mind-blowation.