• 100 results
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MKF30

@Mr. Director well honestly the same could be said about some of the stories why DS beat Superman, plus Supes holds back a lot as we all know.. 

But yeah, DD here beats DS to a pulp and then some...
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By entropy_aegis
@MKF30 said:
"@Mr. Director well honestly the same could be said about some of the stories why DS beat Superman, plus Supes holds back a lot as we all know..  But yeah, DD here beats DS to a pulp and then some... "

Honestly the same can be said for doomsday beating orion,wally,diana and jo'nn at the same time but losing to supes,who in turn would lose to 3 of the JLA members mentioned and possibly to diana as well. 
doomsday is an overrated crap of a character,darkseid was able to turn validus in to a baby and back via genetic manipulation through the omega effect,he does the same to doomsday and then squishes him under his foot,or goes back in time and killes berthron. 
Darkseid SPITE.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

DOOMSDAY

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By MrDirector786
@entropy_aegis said:
" @MKF30 said:
"@Mr. Director well honestly the same could be said about some of the stories why DS beat Superman, plus Supes holds back a lot as we all know..  But yeah, DD here beats DS to a pulp and then some... "
Honestly the same can be said for doomsday beating orion,wally,diana and jo'nn at the same time but losing to supes,who in turn would lose to 3 of the JLA members mentioned and possibly to diana as well. doomsday is an overrated crap of a character,darkseid was able to turn validus in to a baby and back via genetic manipulation through the omega effect,he does the same to doomsday and then squishes him under his foot,or goes back in time and killes berthron. Darkseid SPITE. "
Agreed. He could also just turn Doomsday into a table or teleport him to the end of time where he wouldn't be able to adapt and then die.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By entropy_aegis
@MrDirector786:
He could honesly finish him in many different ways,doomsday is just another fist swinging monster,why his opponents keep forgetting 90% of their powers in a fight with him is beyond me.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By superdemon
@entropy_aegis said:
" @MKF30 said:
Honestly the same can be said for doomsday beating orion,wally,diana and jo'nn at the same time but losing to supes,who in turn would lose to 3 of the JLA members mentioned and possibly to diana as well. doomsday is an overrated crap of a character,darkseid was able to turn validus in to a baby and back via genetic manipulation through the omega effect,he does the same to doomsday and then squishes him under his foot,or goes back in time and killes berthron. Darkseid SPITE. "
That's DC cannon for you.  

Doomsday wins. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By entropy_aegis
@superdemon said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @MKF30 said:
That's DC cannon for you.   Doomsday wins.  "

So if you're agreeing with me ,then why does doomsday wins.
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By NeonNemesis

I think its funny that ppl still say Darkseid stomps Doomsday, even H/P version when continuity and writters dictates otherwise, the guy was stomped baddly while DD only laughed, and he shot the OE at him with no result, I mean seriously, at the moment you are stating the oposite of continuity, you might as well throw your books out the window and guide yourself by what you want to believe. 

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By entropy_aegis
@NeonNemesis said:
"I think its funny that ppl still say Darkseid stomps Doomsday, even H/P version when continuity and writters dictates otherwise, the guy was stomped baddly while DD only laughed, and he shot the OE at him with no result, I mean seriously, at the moment you are stating the oposite of continuity, you might as well throw your books out the window and guide yourself by what you want to believe.   "

Yeah,and batman kicked spectre,i guess that's legit too,darkseid stomps easily. 
Guardians cant beat doomsday,darkseid cant beat doomsday,JLA cant beat doomsday but superman can???BWAHAHAHA. 

Like i said doomsday is a crap character .

I'll settle this once and for all,doomsday is still at the end of the day a physical,genetic creature of destruction. 
that's it,there's nothing more to him.i already gave an example of darkseid manipulating the evolutionary process,he does the same to doomsday and reverts him to back to his orignal form.its pretty simple. 
doomsday is a character who thrives on CIS,take that CIS and he would get flattened.
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By NeonNemesis
@entropy_aegis said:

" @NeonNemesis said:

"I think its funny that ppl still say Darkseid stomps Doomsday, even H/P version when continuity and writters dictates otherwise, the guy was stomped baddly while DD only laughed, and he shot the OE at him with no result, I mean seriously, at the moment you are stating the oposite of continuity, you might as well throw your books out the window and guide yourself by what you want to believe.   "
Yeah,and batman kicked spectre,i guess that's legit too,darkseid stomps easily. Guardians cant beat doomsday,darkseid cant beat doomsday,JLA cant beat doomsday but superman can???BWAHAHAHA.   Like i said doomsday is a crap character . I'll settle this once and for all,doomsday is still at the end of the day a physical,genetic creature of destruction. that's it,there's nothing more to him.i already gave an example of darkseid manipulating the evolutionary process,he does the same to doomsday and reverts him to back to his orignal form.its pretty simple. doomsday is a character who thrives on CIS,take that CIS and he would get flattened. "
Bringing a PIS from Batman that is a king when it comes to PIS is totally unrelated to this, you're talking on a Skyfather if not above being vs a Human, We're talking on two powerhouses on close lvls. 
As for Superman beating Doomsday, Have you read the stories? If you did you'll realize a few things: 
Death of Superman: DD takes the best of Superman 2 or 3 times, Superman is left KOed in those 2 or 3 times only in metropolis after DD faced a gauntlet of heroes including Superman, in that day, did Superman stalemated him at the cost of his life. 

Hunter/Prey: Doomsday was stronger than in DoS, and Superman later boosted by a motherbox was beaten hard, and pulled a PIS by sending him to the end of times.

Doomsday Wars: same as above but with Brainiac in control, tore down the JLA and bested Superman twice untill Superman pulled the psy disrupters, kicking brainac out of DD body, DD gets to the teleporter and goes to the moon, Superman tries to face him and gets punched away the JLA tries to help him, while Superman gets 4 teleporters and pulls another PIS by letting 25% of DD mass into each teleporter. 

Then they fought togeter in that issue with Imperiex where DD perceived the Probes as Superman, then Imperiex pulverized him, after that Lex messed his DNA that toned down DD, therefore my statement on post imperiex losing, but H/P has showed it that he beats DS, denying it is not wanting to face the reality, and Pre-Imperiex Superman has no wins outside of Plot devices.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By entropy_aegis
@NeonNemesis:
You're right batman is  king of PIS,likewise doomsday is a king of CIS,and PIS is'nt limited to batman. 
it took a guardian sacrificing himself to beat doomsday,later in DOS supes beats doomsday,see what i mean. 
and it took 2 supermen(new earth and earth 2) to beat doomsday while orion,martain,flash and wonder woman failed. 
either way darkseid wins very easily.
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By NeonNemesis
@entropy_aegis said:
"@NeonNemesis: You're right batman is  king of PIS,likewise doomsday is a king of CIS,and PIS is'nt limited to batman. it took a guardian sacrificing himself to beat doomsday,later in DOS supes beats doomsday,see what i mean. and it took 2 supermen(new earth and earth 2) to beat doomsday while orion,martain,flash and wonder woman failed. either way darkseid wins very easily. "

Again, I recomend you read the issues, in Doomsday annual, DD had a power ring that the Guardian sacrifice destroyed and DD was evolving becoming immune to the Guardian's energies which is why the Guardian said to the others to not interfere. 
Then you are talking on Infinite Crisis, if you read my post you realize that post Imperiex DD was basically depowered when Lex messed with his DNA, read the issue named "Doomsday Rex". 

And once again you are stating something that goes completly against what was shown on books, now I ask you, what position do you have in DC comics to make a statement that goes against what was shown on paper? DD and DS crossed paths twice, in DD annual, DD slapped DS aside and intimidated him, DS was gonna face him, but decided to back off that even let the other guy thinking on how DS fled a fight for the 1st time. Then they met in H/P where DD was destroying Apocalips, DS lands a sucker punch with the OE, DD gets up and whips him in a few blows that left him dying.  
2 encounters, one DS runs away, 2nd DD spanks him like a rented mule, and someone posted a few pages back an interview that states that a DS vs DD in the arena, short of bringing armies and tech into the fight, DS gets spanked every time.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By entropy_aegis

Yeah,darkseid can take on mordru and time trapper,he can blast apart the antimonitor and imperiex,harm the spectre,pwn superman,orion,lobo,martainmanhunter,gl's,agog(more powerful than orion and lightray put together),one shot mon-el,enslave all of daxam ,near destroy the universe,play around with validus(much more powerful than supes),tag the flash,wipe the floor with eclipso,but lose to doomsday?RIIIGHT? 
i've read the annual in question and it pretty much confirms DC's,doomsday is awesome movement which did'nt last long,thankfully. 
before you knew it doomsday was getting his ass kicked by impereix,some new kryptonians,gog,and 2 supermen,and getting squished by entropy aegis. 
Really you have'nt answered my question,your case sorely hinges on darkseid brawling with doomsday,which he is smart enough not to do,this is what we call Character induced stupididty(CIS),when  character A  (who can fly) happens to fight character B (who is a brick) on the terms of character B.(engage him on the ground). this is the point i've been trying to make.
so basically doomsday wins cause darkseid closes his eyes,forgets his powers and fights him H2H. LOL sadly that is EXACTLY what happens in doomsday fights.
darkseid sends him to the end of time,or back to berthron,where doomsday kills his own father and thus is never created.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Doomsday at his peak stomps 

Muderstomping Skyfather level gods>>>Enslaving 3,000 Superman level beings

NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By NeonNemesis
@entropy_aegis said:
"Yeah,darkseid can take on mordru and time trapper,he can blast apart the antimonitor and imperiex,harm the spectre,pwn superman,orion,lobo,martainmanhunter,gl's,agog(more powerful than orion and lightray put together),one shot mon-el,enslave all of daxam ,near destroy the universe,play around with validus(much more powerful than supes),tag the flash,wipe the floor with eclipso,but lose to doomsday?RIIIGHT? i've read the annual in question and it pretty much confirms DC's,doomsday is awesome movement which did'nt last long,thankfully. before you knew it doomsday was getting his ass kicked by impereix,some new kryptonians,gog,and 2 supermen,and getting squished by entropy aegis. Really you have'nt answered my question,your case sorely hinges on darkseid brawling with doomsday,which he is smart enough not to do,this is what we call Character induced stupididty(CIS),when  character A  (who can fly) happens to fight character B (who is a brick) on the terms of character B.(engage him on the ground). this is the point i've been trying to make.so basically doomsday wins cause darkseid closes his eyes,forgets his powers and fights him H2H. LOL sadly that is EXACTLY what happens in doomsday fights.darkseid sends him to the end of time,or back to berthron,where doomsday kills his own father and thus is never created. "

You're mixing Pre and post crisis versions, present and future versions (like GDS), and they are not the same, last I saw GDS DS defeated Mordru and TT, yes, but its PC continuity and its a future version. the post crisis version IIRC is Infinite Darkness or something like that got killed by post crisis DS using the gun of a clone of Orion while bragging on how Orion would kill him, last I saw Spectre came across him and turned into a skeleton and then the Source, i think, ressurected DS, and Spectre still got away from there with the girl he came to get without a problem, and them Metron explained to Spectre that he couldn't kill him, because he had a place in the scheme of things. 

And how many times does DS goes back in time to kill the father of the guys that are beating the crap out of him?, the same way he goes back in time to stop Desaak from poisoning his wife, the same way he goes back to kill his mother preventing her from making Desaak killing his wife? The same way he goes back to change the outcome of many battles he loses? 

So Superman is also the king of CIS? Mary Marvel is the Queen of CIS? Spectre is the King of CIS? Orion is the King of CIS? Everyone that does anything to DS is the king/Queen of CIS, 'Cause DS is the ultimate beast... 

Yeah right...  

if you told me, PC DS or GDS, I would agree he mops the floor with DD, heck DD would probably break his fists when punching him, post crisis, you have the result in H/P, unless its post Imperiex version (that once again you are mixing version by quoting parts like being beaten by Kryptonians, or two supermen, or the Gog, where he wasn't beaten, but fought a few of them alongside Superman that gave origin to diferent timeline where Superman ends up dying and DD changes it back at the cost of his humanity something that H/P didn't have, well then, I guess I'll go to Current Superman threads saying on how he beats everyone because back in silver age he was really powerfull, or how Current/classic Thor beats everyone because of feats when he had the Odinforce, etc etc....), that was toned down due to Lex messing up with his DNA like I stated before. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By entropy_aegis
@NeonNemesis:
Except PC darkseid is the only true darkseid ,the post crisis is an avatar,but even if we ignore this it does'nt matter,i intentionally brought the GDS cause recently in legion of superheroes that story was brough back in cannon,and finally as for your other argument, 
this is like asking as to why deathstroke was never able to regrow his eye or why babs gordon is in a wheel chair. 
mary marvel became his slave,orion/darkseid fights have always been with circumstances,spectre would destroy doomsday and superman is indeed a king of PIS. 
and that version of mary oneshotted black adam and wonder woman.it was darkseid's power within her,if anything it's a good showing on his part,not to mention countdown is cannon,only final crisis is.
jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jimroote99

overall i would go with darkseid

PC darkseid > H/P doomsday and any other version

regular darkseid < H/P doomsday

regular darkseid > any version except H/P

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Dextersinister

Without PIS I don't think doomsday should ever stand a chance against certain characters. Not because of how powerful he is but because he is a product of science so has clearly defined rules on how he works that can be exploited.

It should be no problem for someone like Darkseid to develop something that could turn his immunity into attacking his own body mimicking real life or evolving into an un-moving indestructible lump as his own destructive rampages go against his own survival, if his power source was mystical Doomsday's powers would have no set in stone defined rules so it would be much harder to exploit.

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Andhaira

Hmm, it says right there in the COMICS that doomsday has beaten darkseid TWICE.

So I don't know why this topic has 4 pages. What would make you believe, DC CEO coming to your house and screaming it in your faces that Doomsday will always beat Darkseid and kill him??

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#70  Edited By Saren

@Andhaira said:

So I don't know why this topic has 4 pages. What would make you believe, DC CEO coming to your house and screaming it in your faces that Doomsday will always beat Darkseid and kill him??

Doomsday and Darkseid have only fought once, so I'm at a complete loss as to what comics you've read.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By NerdsFTW

Darkseid stomps.

gfzb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By gfzb

Doomsday is PIS incarnate. Not a real villain in my opinion Just a means to an end

No way that doomsday should be able to put down Darkseid but based on is abilities he probably can.

However I am going to say Darksied wins a non pis fight

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#73  Edited By blackadamFTW

Darkseid wins.

The Darkseid that Doomsday beat up was just an avatar, so Darkseid should be able to beat him.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By entropy_aegis

@CitizenBane said:

@Andhaira said:

Doomsday and Darkseid have only fought once, so I'm at a complete loss as to what comics you've read.

He's probably referring to the Doomsday annual where Darkseid placed his hand on Doomsday's shoulder only for the PIS machine to toss him away.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By bigcimmerian

Darkseid stomps easily.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Freefa11

@Dextersinister said:

Without PIS I don't think doomsday should ever stand a chance against certain characters. Not because of how powerful he is but because he is a product of science so has clearly defined rules on how he works that can be exploited.

Wha? Doomsday's powers are hardly defined at all; "He adapts" is one of the most incredibly vague, open-ended powers you could give someone. It was so ridiculous in Hunter/Prey that the best solution they could come up with was transporting him to the end of time itself. Not dumping him on some uninhabited planet in the middle of nowhere. Not leaving him stranded in deep space with zero momentum. Not dropping him into a black hole. Nothing less than taking him to the end of all existence was considered a viable option for dealing with him.

It wasn't even consistent in H/P. It was said over and over that Doomsday adapts to whatever "kills" him. So what's with the shooting knuckle spikes? Superman didn't kill him with flying, he killed him with punches. They were even on the ground when it happened, so why would Doomsday evolve to deal with flying? His "powers" were just a total mess in that story.

I mean, he can't even fly or teleport. He shouldn't be a threat to anything beyond whatever planet he happens to be on, no matter how strong and tough he is. Yet he's treated as if he's some sort of danger to the whole universe. It just doesn't make any kind of sense.

Fortunately, he seems to have been toned down and given at least a semblance of consistency since then (which apparently includes getting physically beaten unconscious or to death by kryptonians on at least 3 occasions, but it's still better than the idea that he magically made himself immune to punching somehow).

@blackadamFTW said:

Darkseid wins.

The Darkseid that Doomsday beat up was just an avatar, so Darkseid should be able to beat him.

Nope, that was the real deal. Not sure why Jurgens wrote Darkseid being dumb enough to turn his back and drop his guard like a common horror movie cliche, but that's what we were given.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Doomsday stomps

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Bo88gdan

@BigCimmerian said:

Darkseid stomps easily.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#79  Edited By TDK_1997

Darkseid should win.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By entropy_aegis

@ganbattee said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@NeonNemesis: Except PC darkseid is the only true darkseid ,the post crisis is an avatar,but even if we ignore this it does'nt matter,i intentionally brought the GDS cause recently in legion of superheroes that story was brough back in cannon,and finally as for your other argument, this is like asking as to why deathstroke was never able to regrow his eye or why babs gordon is in a wheel chair. mary marvel became his slave,orion/darkseid fights have always been with circumstances,spectre would destroy doomsday and superman is indeed a king of PIS. and that version of mary oneshotted black adam and wonder woman.it was darkseid's power within her,if anything it's a good showing on his part,not to mention countdown is cannon,only final crisis is.

so is gds canon? what issue is this stated in?

It was an issue of Legion of Superheroes,the volume before the new-52(#4 or 5 I think).

jjjred1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#81  Edited By jjjred1987

Allow me to kick the ballistics here. When it comes to Darkseid, the only thing that he has that makes him a formidable opponent is that he has his Omega Beam. With one shot, he can make his enemies disintegrate just like that. As for Doomsday, he can come back from whatever that killed him. Suppose Darkseid fires his Omega Beam at Doomsday, any opponent would vanish depending on Darkseid's mood, but not in Doomsday's case. He would be knocked out for a few moments only to come back even stronger than the last. Now if Darkseid were to fire his beams at Doomsday, it would have no effect because Doomsday has the ability to withstand anything that killed him last, thus making Darkseid DEAD MEAT since he has nothing else to kill Doomsday with!

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By MFrenzy11
Darkseid cuz of omega beams
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ghost_rider1

Darkseid

Avatar image for genmacommander89
Genmacommander89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Genmacommander89

Darkseid

Contrary to what happened in Hunter/Prey the writer of that story admitted that Darkseid would beat HP Doomsday but was feeding everyone to him to boost his threat level. Worst case scenario Darkseid tosses Doomsday to another time period.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By whydama

Darkseid tosses Doomsday to an uninhabited planet. Your move, Doomsday.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@why_so_serious: I don't get it. Wasn't Darkseid supposed to be Inmortal? And doesn't he have an incredible Healing Factor? He once recovered from been reduced to ashes by Spectre. How can physical damage kill him?

chstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone who has read hunter/prey knows that darkseid isn't even on doomsdays level. ultimately Doomsday rips darkseid to shreds as he does most other opponents without even realizing he accomplished something significant, he just beat a god and it was just a casual stroll for him.

AgentStuleja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By AgentStuleja

@chstar: H/P Doomsday beat DS because he didn't use his full power omega beams but only long range OB.

If DS would use full power OB, he 1shot H/P Doomsday

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105597/4322385-9684615726-28454.jpg

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS should win without a problem, but somehow wrtiers already did this and gave the win to Doomsday.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Darkseid.

vini7890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professornobody
ProfessorNobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why Darkseid wouldn't be able to bfr Doomsday.

Also HP DDs win over DS seems like bad writing. I can accept DD beating DS in a tough fight if DS were to hold back from bfr options, and DD were to die a few times and adapt. But DD just straight up put DS on the edge of death in a few hits, such a low showing for DS.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 takenstew22  Moderator

Ignoring that moment in HP where he was written as being a jobber, Darkseid should win.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy...

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers