Doomsday Vs Apocalypse

blerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By blerd

Ok OK I know this is a Doomsday vs Apocalypse thread so i hate to bring this up but i feel like it needs to be said.....are the doomsday voters seriously using the "doomsday beat superman" arguement?  Basically you're all suggesting that supes could not only stand toe to toe w/ marvels harbinger of doom but take him down as well?  preposterous, PREPOSTEROUS I SAY!  yea yea superman's tough, i know, but not that tough, thats why doomsday whipped him up and down metropolis the first time around.  Now back to the original subject matter, apocalypse vs doomsday = stalemate w/ the destruction of mankind somewhere inbetween

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde said:
"Is it just me or was Apocalypse way more B.A. in the 90's Animated Series?"
That is why they were so damn good.  Apoc, Phoenix and Jugs made that series the legend it is today.  With Apoc contributing the most IMO.
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild said:
"

for god sakes Doomsday killed Supes do u tink Apoakylpse has even a chance

"
Apocalypse and Superman are not even near the same character (not to mention Superman also killed Doomsday in that instance).
Apocalypse could actually win this, he definatly has the tools, and a few that would be very complex for Doomsday to get around.
more specifically, Doomsday does not posses the actual tools nessacary to exploit Apocalypses weakness.

Apocalypse ftw, 6-7/10

Hp Doomsday pwns but thats a given.

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CATMANEXE said:
" Apocalypse and Superman are not even near the same character (not to mention Superman also killed Doomsday in that instance). Apocalypse could actually win this, he definatly has the tools, and a few that would be very complex for Doomsday to get around.more specifically, Doomsday does not posses the actual tools nessacary to exploit Apocalypses weakness.Apocalypse ftw, 6-7/10Hp Doomsday pwns but thats a given."
Apocalypse sure does have the tools.  But he doesn't have a writer, or past feats to back him up.
Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jesterlichloath
Gambler said:
"

There both immortal so to speak, eventually though Apocolypse would run out of ways to kill Doomsday, so its a draw. Kinda

"

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High Revolutionary said:
"CATMANEXE said:
" Apocalypse and Superman are not even near the same character (not to mention Superman also killed Doomsday in that instance). Apocalypse could actually win this, he definatly has the tools, and a few that would be very complex for Doomsday to get around.more specifically, Doomsday does not posses the actual tools nessacary to exploit Apocalypses weakness.Apocalypse ftw, 6-7/10Hp Doomsday pwns but thats a given."
Apocalypse sure does have the tools.  But he doesn't have a writer, or past feats to back him up."
amen.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By kaino12

how long does it take for doomsday to come back?

Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jesterlichloath
kaino12 said:
"how long does it take for doomsday to come back?"

depends how he died the more massive the damage the longer it takes
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By kaino12
jesterlichloath said:
"kaino12 said:
depends how he died the more massive the damage the longer it takes"

mokay now how long befor we call it a win for one or the other?
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaino12 said:
"jesterlichloath said:
"kaino12 said:
depends how he died the more massive the damage the longer it takes"
mokay now how long befor we call it a win for one or the other?"
if you die its a KO
Eclipsys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Eclipsys

you see the problem with doomsday is he is like a snowball effect.. but thats kinda clumbsy,   kinda like if its not broken don't fix it.. but if he doesnt completely explode from overstimulation.
apocalypse seems to feed off of energy... so they would be bestfriends, if not more then friends?! ewww. anyway why wouldn't apocalpyse have morphed into doomsday and be bigger and better... kinda wierd Vs. cuz
if the storys are consistant. and apocolypse can levitate then Space Flights are not doomsdays turf.. mind the blackholes...
 and the blue exoseletal shapeshifting lifedraining doom energy suckers on his elbows.
kinda hard to think otherwise b/c of the names... be present during a Doomsday or an Apocalypse hmmm. whats worse? one you can survive possibly and the other... neglegable.

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Theworldbreaker

Apocalypse CURBSTOMP 

He stalemated with the high evolutinary 
Chocked hulk in to submsion and made him ihs horseman 
in a weaken (and dieing?) state took out a whole bunch of x-men 
and this  

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Apocalypse.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Greendevil

Apocalypse has this one imo.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#65  Edited By MrDirector786

Doomsday stomps.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Freefa11

In DoS someone tried to read his mind and found that there's basically nothing there but rage and hate, which I guess makes it impossible to actually manipulate in any way or something. Even Brainiac, when transferred into DD's body, had a very hard time keeping his mind in check, so I doubt this would be a viable route for Apocalypse. 

Of course, being able to fly, teleport, and not being a complete idiot means that, at worst, Apocalypse should be able to stalemate him until his body starts to deteriorate, which could take a while depending on how long it's been since he was in a sarcophagus.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By progenitorigin
@Buckshot said:
"

It's either a win for Apocalypse or a stalemate. Apocalypse has total control over his molecular structure so he can become anything he wants or adapt to anything. The same way that Doomsday evolves to overcome whatever kills him, Apocalypse can change his form to answer any attack. He even has an advantage in that he doesn't have to die first and he can choose how he'll change and control it. Any time Doomsday becomes immune to one method Apocalypse uses, he can come up with another one. He also has energy powers, telepathy, telekinesis, advanced technology and a genius intellect. Of course, as long as Doomsday comes back from death (which, for anyone else would mean being beaten) he can't really lose.

"

I agree with this.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By difficlus
@Freefa11 said:
" In DoS someone tried to read his mind and found that there's basically nothing there but rage and hate, which I guess makes it impossible to actually manipulate in any way or something. Even Brainiac, when transferred into DD's body, had a very hard time keeping his mind in check, so I doubt this would be a viable route for Apocalypse.  Of course, being able to fly, teleport, and not being a complete idiot means that, at worst, Apocalypse should be able to stalemate him until his body starts to deteriorate, which could take a while depending on how long it's been since he was in a sarcophagus. "
@progenitor said:
" @Buckshot said:
"

It's either a win for Apocalypse or a stalemate. Apocalypse has total control over his molecular structure so he can become anything he wants or adapt to anything. The same way that Doomsday evolves to overcome whatever kills him, Apocalypse can change his form to answer any attack. He even has an advantage in that he doesn't have to die first and he can choose how he'll change and control it. Any time Doomsday becomes immune to one method Apocalypse uses, he can come up with another one. He also has energy powers, telepathy, telekinesis, advanced technology and a genius intellect. Of course, as long as Doomsday comes back from death (which, for anyone else would mean being beaten) he can't really lose.

"

these sum it up...
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Assman

DD 10/10
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Theworldbreaker said:
"
Apocalypse CURBSTOMP 

and this  

"

Apocalypse stalemated with high evolutinary... Yeah and Hercules beat High Evolutinary... Whats your point?  ABC logic, does not fly here. 

There is so much wrong in this Thread... Doomsday has this, guys like Apoclypse don't fair well against Doomsday. First off Doomsday does not have to die in order to build defenses against foes, secondly, once Doomsday builds immunity from Apocalypse's flavor of power, he won't be able to do anything to him, even if he has a million possible abilities to choose from, it won't matter, once Doomsday builds up an immunity to Apocalypse's, engery its over, ask the GL Corps. Apocalypse does not have the strength to kill Doomsday, without using his powers, and even if he has alot of them, it doesn't matter, once Doomsday builds immunity to Apocalypse's personal energy, this fight is over.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @Theworldbreaker said:
"
Apocalypse CURBSTOMP 

and this  

No Caption Provided
"
Apocalypse stalemated with high evolutinary... Yeah and Hercules beat High Evolutinary... Whats your point?  ABC logic, does not fly here.    There is so much wrong in this Thread... Doomsday has this, guys like Apoclypse don't fair well against Doomsday. First off Doomsday does not have to die in order to build defenses against foes, secondly, once Doomsday builds immunity from Apocalypse's flavor of power, he won't be able to do anything to him, even if he has a million possible abilities to choose from, it won't matter, once Doomsday builds up an immunity to Apocalypse's, engery its over, ask the GL Corps. Apocalypse does not have the strength to kill Doomsday, without using his powers, and even if he has alot of them, it doesn't matter, once Doomsday builds immunity to Apocalypse's personal energy, this fight is over. "
Except Herc wasn't regular Herc when he defeated H/E and Doomsday doesn't adapt on the fly.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By lagoon_boy
Doomsday in a Curbstomp.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@RiseofApocalypse:
Yes he does adapt on the fly, his power is, that if he is killed by something, then he can't be killed that way again... He can also adapt on the fly, like when MMH tried to enter Doomsdays mind, and then Doomsday adapted and had fire breath, and this happend in a matter of seconds, that is why Doomsday beat the whole JLA, he became stronger instantly, his body alters to protect him from harm.  Doomsday was created by DC to kill Superman, the only reason, they brought Superman back to life, was because the Fans freaked. 
WoundingFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By WoundingFactor

Is ridiculous amounts of super strength really enough to kill a guy who can regenerate himself from a single cell?

Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@WoundingFactor:
They both can do that.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @RiseofApocalypse: Yes he does adapt on the fly, his power is, that if he is killed by something, then he can't be killed that way again... He can also adapt on the fly, like when MMH tried to enter Doomsdays mind, and then Doomsday adapted and had fire breath, and this happend in a matter of seconds, that is why Doomsday beat the whole JLA, he became stronger instantly, his body alters to protect him from harm.  Doomsday was created by DC to kill Superman, the only reason, they brought Superman back to life, was because the Fans freaked.  "
Is that why he adapted so quick against Maxima, the people he fought in IC (can't remember who they were), Superman, Imperiex, etc? Doomsday isn't winning against someone as versatile as Apocalypse.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Also, the Harbinger of Apocalypse could adapt on the fly and managed to defeat Thor. It was still said to be weaker than Apocalypse and was destroyed because of the bomb Apoc had planted inside of him with his matter manipulation powers.  

Apoc transmutates this guy into stone and then teleports him into the sun.

WoundingFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By WoundingFactor
@Xavier St. Cloud: That's sorta my point. It seems like a stalemate to me.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@RiseofApocalypse:
Apocalypse's energy attacks are no where near as powerful as Imeriex, and there you go, using ABC logic, again. Versatile means jack against Doomsday, he has been around for hundreds of thousands of years at least, Darkseid first fought and lost to Doomsday like 300 and something Thousand years ago, back when Darkseids parents were still around. Doomsday has destroyed countless planets, planets filled with powerful heros, some stoped him, only three, all of them died in doing so, and only one of them Superman was able to save his planet.  Doomsday is way more than you seem to grasp, and I can tell by your Name, you are a huge fan of Apocalypse, I think your love for the character is getting in the way of clear thinking. I for example am a huge Fan of She Hulk, I am not going to go around saying that she could beat Wonder Woman however, thats just dumb, I am not calling you dumb by the way, I just think you don't have enough info on Doomsday to to be a fair judge, you didn't even know he could adapt on the fly... And by the way, the only reason Doomsday became such a Jobber after the Death of Superman, is because of the way the fans reacted. But in battle forum, we use the best of the character to rep the character, and Doomsday at his best, killed DC's golden boy, and that was Pre Cris Superman.  
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@WoundingFactor:
I agree with you, if you notice, I am not saying anywhere, that Doomsday can beat Apocalypse, well not for good anyways, I am only stating, that after a certain point in this fight, Apocalypse would not be able to hurt Doomsday any further.  I also think it is a draw, because they both can't die.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By mattek
@Mighty Magneto said:
"

"
That was on an astral plane.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Achilles.

Doomsday will take this

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By velle37
@Methos said:
"

Apocalypse is good... but he's not in doomsday's league...

Doomsday all the way

M

"

You think Apocalypse with prep would stand a chance?
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Xavier St. Cloud said:

"@RiseofApocalypse: Apocalypse's energy attacks are no where near as powerful as Imeriex, and there you go, using ABC logic, again. Versatile means jack against Doomsday, he has been around for hundreds of thousands of years at least, Darkseid first fought and lost to Doomsday like 300 and something Thousand years ago, back when Darkseids parents were still around. Doomsday has destroyed countless planets, planets filled with powerful heros, some stoped him, only three, all of them died in doing so, and only one of them Superman was able to save his planet.  Doomsday is way more than you seem to grasp, and I can tell by your Name, you are a huge fan of Apocalypse, I think your love for the character is getting in the way of clear thinking. I for example am a huge Fan of She Hulk, I am not going to go around saying that she could beat Wonder Woman however, thats just dumb, I am not calling you dumb by the way, I just think you don't have enough info on Doomsday to to be a fair judge, you didn't even know he could adapt on the fly... And by the way, the only reason Doomsday became such a Jobber after the Death of Superman, is because of the way the fans reacted. But in battle forum, we use the best of the character to rep the character, and Doomsday at his best, killed DC's golden boy, and that was Pre Cris Superman.   "

And how is destroying civilaztions, being old, and OEless Darkseid anything impressive? Apocalypse can accomplish all those feats. And seriousy; did you just say Doomsday is a jobber? Even if he is, he still wouldn't be as bad a jobber as Apocalypse.
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By MrRagePants
@RiseofApocalypse:   I doubt Apoc can beat Darkseid. And he won't be able to beat DD too, because it's just saying Apoc can beat supes.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@MrRagePants said:

" @RiseofApocalypse:   I doubt Apoc can beat Darkseid. And he won't be able to beat DD too, because it's just saying Apoc can beat supes. "

Doomsday fought Darkseid to a stalemate even though Seid didn't utilize the OE.
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By mandarink

Wonder why all the dc fans boys are saying "doomsday killed Superman" but then end it there like Apoc is suppose to be Superman. Last time I checked apoc absorbed the phoenix. When did Superman or doomsday do anything close to that? In fact first time Doomsday fought a cosmic being he got pwned by radius. Second time he fought a cosmic being he got pwned by imperiex, and last time I checked Apoc is filled with cosmic shit for those who really don't know the character. If anybody says doomsday could win could they atleast say a valid reason? Or Quasar could win every fight but doing the same shit he did to Thanos back when he had the gems. Technically nobody can win this fight since not one can kill the other, but Apoc would pretty much kick Doomsday ass through out the entire fight, he can grow those little claws all he wants, or grow more bones, or jump like a blacker Hulk but it still won't make much of a difference if apoc just grows 20 ft and throws him away.

mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By mandarink
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @MrRagePants said:
" @RiseofApocalypse:   I doubt Apoc can beat Darkseid. And he won't be able to beat DD too, because it's just saying Apoc can beat supes. "
Doomsday fought Darkseid before Darkseid became what he is today (before he gained the OE), IF what this guy says is true. "
They never fought or there would be no doomsday. DC made it so certain characters weren't around to fight Doomsday to make him look stronger, like Martain Manhunter some how wasn't around the first time? Firestorm didn't happen to make it anytime. Doomsday beat a fake Darkseid while the real one watched from home. If it had been the real Darkseid he would have just done what imperiex did or sent him to the end of time.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Freefa11
@mandarink said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
" @MrRagePants said:
Doomsday fought Darkseid before Darkseid became what he is today (before he gained the OE), IF what this guy says is true. "
They never fought or there would be no doomsday. DC made it so certain characters weren't around to fight Doomsday to make him look stronger, like Martain Manhunter some how wasn't around the first time? Firestorm didn't happen to make it anytime. Doomsday beat a fake Darkseid while the real one watched from home. If it had been the real Darkseid he would have just done what imperiex did or sent him to the end of time. "
There's an issue where Doomsday encountered Darkseid ages and ages ago, when Darkseid's parents were still alive and he was not yet ruler of Apokalips. I think that's what was being referred to. They didn't actually fight there though, they just had a stand off.
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By mandarink
@Freefa11 said:
" @mandarink said:
" @MrRagePants said:
They never fought or there would be no doomsday. DC made it so certain characters weren't around to fight Doomsday to make him look stronger, like Martain Manhunter some how wasn't around the first time? Firestorm didn't happen to make it anytime. Doomsday beat a fake Darkseid while the real one watched from home. If it had been the real Darkseid he would have just done what imperiex did or sent him to the end of time. "
There's an issue where Doomsday encountered Darkseid ages and ages ago, when Darkseid's parents were still alive and he was not yet ruler of Apokalips. I think that's what was being referred to. They didn't actually fight there though, they just had a stand off. "
You know if it was that early Darkseid didn't have his powers. Darkseid gained his powers by stealing them from his older brother who was suppose to gain all those powers. if its that far back in time then Batman could have taken him down with out his belt lol. If Darkseid had his powers back then, than Doomsday still would have lost post crisis darkseid could delete anything with his beams he didn't have that dumb rule "If it belonged in the universe it could not be deleted" and some how superman belonged in the universe? Anyway Doomsday back then wouldn't have been as invulnerable now because he didn't get through all his punishment yet I'd assume.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#93  Edited By ComicStooge

Gonna say Doomsday.

csimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By csimon

Celestial Tech Apoc for the win 
what about the power of the 12 come on Apoc all the way
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Freefa11 said:
" @mandarink said:
" @MrRagePants said:
There's an issue where Doomsday encountered Darkseid ages and ages ago, when Darkseid's parents were still alive and he was not yet ruler of Apokalips. I think that's what was being referred to. They didn't actually fight there though, they just had a stand off. "
So, he was talking about the time when Darkseid was going to wed some chick in order to become the ruler of Apokolips? Darkseid left the planet after some stuff went down and they never had their complete fight.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By demifiend

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Yea, I re-checked and It turns out I was right. ^ Doomsday Annual number 1.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By theiconic

apoc  could find away to tame or redirect doomsday    doomsday aint stopping this apoc

No Caption Provided
apoc  can get this big  and bigger  highly doubt doomsday can stop this,  apocs superior intellect will find away to subdue  The doomsday
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By mandarink
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Freefa11 said:
" @mandarink said:
" @MrRagePants said:
So, he was talking about the time when Darkseid was going to wed some chick in order to become the ruler of Apokolips? Darkseid left the planet after some stuff went down and they never had their complete fight. "
Regardless both times don't mean anything in this battle, its not like Darkseid wouldn't have won, and they didn't even get to fight. Although during that time period would have been nice till Darkseid turned him into a cupcake