• DC characters are New-52
  • Hulk starts savage (can progress)
  • Thor has Mjolnir and Jarnbjorn
  • Wonder Woman has her Lasso and Sword
  • Morals Off
  • No Prep
  • Takes place on a uninhabited & indestructible planet
  • Win by KO or Death

*bonus round* Superdoom and Worldbreaker Hulk vs Warrior Madness Thor and God Mode WW

• Same equipment as previous round
  • Same location and settings
  • Same win conditions
  • Still no prep
  • Bloodlust
SpawnOfGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

pre 52 doomsday solos everyone including his teammate hulk

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By reaverlation

Team 1 wrecks

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Round 1: Team 2, with Thor as the MVP.

Round 2: Team 1, with WBH as the MVP.

SpawnOfGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well wonder woman sucked against the new 52 doomsday right? didn't superman finally have to put him down? Not sure how Thor would fair, but if he is immune to alien toxicity then he may be more tolerant than wonder woman who is a god as well .... :S He was rather easily ripped in half, it's just a matter of getting close to him no?

Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically it's doomsday and hulk vs thor.

I give it to thor even without odin force

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman could make good use of her sword.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Leaning towards team 1.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i have to think....not going to make a choice yet

but if team 1 wins doomsday=mvp

if team 2 wins wonder woman=mvp

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ZhuRong

That Doomsday and Wonder Woman fight was utter bs. If we take her showings against First Born into account then she should beat Doomsday here. Keep in mind she isn't written the same in every comic.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two insanely strong guys vs an insanely strong guy who can fly, create cosmic storms, shoot magic lightning, transmute, BFR, absorb insane amounts of energy, create a god bomb,has a magic celestial cutting weapon, has a magic unbreakable hammer that keeps returning to him, is stupidly faster than either of the others here/ various other esoterics

I mean its a fight if you reaalllly like the characters on the other team.

Otherwise logically its an easy win for Thor

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I guess it should be noted that his team mate here has an atom cutting sword and how a member of the opposing team has fared against that

Theres literally nothing to stop Thor from taking the sword and hacking off either of their heads

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: but he also prefers to brawl in character and rarely uses his other abilities besides the lightning. Granted this is morals off, so in character may not really be in effect here. And second round is blood lust

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos both rounds

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: you knoe what say the hulk does " in character"?

he punches hard enough to .....not blow a hole through captain america. In fact Cap takes several of these hits and keeps ticking

The Hulk " in character" , does little more than destroy buildings in 90% of all hulk comics published, just like any other class 100

Heck the Flash , in character, almost always manages to get tagged by at least one Rogue per issue. Its like a mandatory quota for him

I wonder why we bother to put the Flash in battles at all. Since all he does, in character, is get tagged by other people

Which is to say, I wish people would stop deciding how much " in character" their favourite characters are going to be , and just automatically assume that the characters are going to fight to the full extent of their abilities consistent with their overall feats over the years

Otherwise say, i can just as well say, Thors winning in this thread because " crazy magic lightning hammer strikes yo" and then when hes facing someone I like in another thread, I can go " Hey but Thor never uses his hammer properly so my favourite character totally beats yours"

which is sadly the way people seem to debate here

Hence, I always assume characters are going to fight to the full extent of their abilities consistently shown, especially when you have things like " bloodlust" and " morals off here"

So Thor causing universe wide consequences as a side effect of his fights ? Thats a strict no, no given all his other feats over 60 years. Thor however using his hammers esoterics properly to easily put down other class 100s without nearly as much variety? Heck yeah. Hes done it in comics. Not always but consistently enough. Not against " famous characters" but theres no reason he shouldn't other than PIS. Thor should take this imo

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos both rounds

I can actually see this.Diana is a non factor as 1 punch from Hulk would severely cripple,if not,KO/Kill her and Hulk takes on Thor.WBH would kill Diana easily with 1 hit and beat Thor after

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mysticmedivh

@thegrayghost Or Thor just puts Hulk and Doomsday into a snow globe for his collection.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackice709 said:

Hulk solos both rounds

I can actually see this.Diana is a non factor as 1 punch from Hulk would severely cripple,if not,KO/Kill her and Hulk takes on Thor.WBH would kill Diana easily with 1 hit and beat Thor after

hope you aren't trolling because i agree with you on that HAHAHA

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps round 1, Thor probably solos.

Team 1 barely wins round 2, Diana being the weakest link as she doesn't have the feats to compare to the other three.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 both. WW is a non factor

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackice709: I'm not trolling.Diana isn't beating Hulk or lasting long against Hulk.Diana gets clobbered by WBH.Doomsday already left the smackdown on Diana twice so Hulk should have no problem breaking her into pieces

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackice709: I'm not trolling.Diana isn't beating Hulk or lasting long against Hulk.Diana gets clobbered by WBH.Doomsday already left the smackdown on Diana twice so Hulk should have no problem breaking her into pieces

aight cool cool. HULK SMASHES PUNY FEMINIST!!!!

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheGrayGhost

Hulk hits women, huh?

Not surprising really given his "dream scenario" was one where he could keep punching his wife in the face for eternity

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Klaus

@reaverlation: Doomsday beat Wonder Woman before she gained several power ups and became the god of war. She defeated Mongul later on in the Doomed arc. Doomsday and Hulk die horribly. Also he only beat Diana once. Second time they fought she stabbed him, he jumped on her, then the fight was interrupted. He ran away from her after she used the warrior roar.

On a side note I have noticed your low balling of WW in several threads now and I think you have something against her.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: Thor can barely stand off against the Hulk these days, how do you figure that he solos?

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: Thor can barely stand off against the Hulk these days, how do you figure that he solos?

I honestly haven't read much Avengers lately, the only Marvel I'm really in to right now is New Avengers, TASM, and Thor GoT. As far as classic feats go that I know of, Thor get's real, Hulk goes down and N52 Doomsday is basically a joke.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday's spores win his team this.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1.

I'll give it to the brutes as I see Diana being a liability to Thor, I mean in her first encounter with Doomsday, he sort of beat her up, and Hulk was stronger than that version. Thor will be hard pressed carrying Diana's weight, and will go down.

Round 2.

Again God Mode Diana is the weakest of them all, and should go down. I mean World Breaker Hulk is going to be hard getting to with all the gamma radiation he's spouting, and his precense alone will be damaging the other team. The only way Warrior Madness Thor and Diana can win is if Thor does something he would unlikely do. That would be siphon off the Hulk's gamma radiation in the air, and send it to the end of the universe like he did the Phoenix Force's cosmic energies. Regardless it wouldn't happen more so, because while in Warrior Madness Thor strikes and calls down ocasional lightning, and I personally think that World Breaker Hulk and Super Doom are capable of going toe to toe with him (Hulk more so), so there is that too.

I'll take the brutes in both rounds.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PabloSL

Team 2 for the first round, but Team 1 wins the later, too much raw power, Thor may put up a good fight be he can't handle them both. Diana well I don't see her being much of a factor on round 2

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 both rounds

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kingant27

Team 2 both rounds, but it's very close IMO...

@reaverlation: I clearly remember you saying that Diana beats so and so via slicing with her sword and her speed, however now Diana can't do that to Hulk; you are really lowballing her here...

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By comic_book_fan

hulk and doomesday.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Last I checked she was still the fastest one here. I don't see why Hulk doesn't get tied up with the lasso. Leaves him vulnerable to whatever.

Doomsday is the problem but a tired Superman was able to rip him in half. Diana should be able to slice him up or Thor might even be able to tear him in half also. Either way Thor and Diana take round one. Round 2 is trickier.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Namor_Curry

Thor splits Doomsday in half with Jarnbjorn while Diana KO's Hulk. Thor uses Mjolnir to BFR Hulk and then Doomsday when he decides to come back. Bonus round still goes to Thor and Diana.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

So hulk who becomes planetary as wbh and doomsday vs an already planetary guy becoming 10x stronger and a super fast goddess with an atom cutting sword and people are saying team 1? #Logic -_-

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TEAM 2 in a very tough fight, hulk is going down first imo, then thor, and i feel WW COULD beat new 52 doomsday with her new 52 character, however i could be swayed to see the brutes win.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 is easily in team 2's favor a morals off Thor is no joke He probably could BFR them both into space then into the sun or into the core of the earth or WW could simply decapitate hulk while thor pounds doomsday.

Round 2: Is debatable Warrior madness definitely is a problem for both of them when he can casually bust planets with one swing of mjolnir and with an axe that can cut celestials Id say that mix works well in their favor.

spartan1008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

suprisingly I think Jarnbjorn is an auto win against brawlers, the thing can carve celestials, doomsday and hulk stand no chance unless some one can make an argument that there is no way thor can land even on hit on them. take that away and doomsday stomps thor and diana, I just cant see him going down to blunt force trauma, hulk is a non factor since thor can god blast him from orbit. I dont see doomsday staying down from energy attacks either

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: well yeah hulk isn't just going to be punching holes through people, he's supposed to be a hero, a destructive one, but a hero nonetheless.

Sometimes I've seen people using morals off as the same as in character willing to kill, therefore I brought up his tendency to brawl with brutes when he has much easier ways to deal with things. I don't see bloodlust helping your case, that usually means the characters aren't thinking rationally and just want to kill

I think the person who has the best chance to solo would be Diana with her atom splitting sword, but compared to the others all she got is speed and I guess doomsday thrashed her around in the new 52 so I'm leaning towards the brutes

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: lol hulk can't die neither can doomsday for that matter WW is a nonfactor

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerofgods: New 52 Doomsday was killed by Superman so yes he can die. None of the characters here are IMMORTAL.

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: Hulk virtually is his head was cut off and he healed.So ??

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday already clowned WW, Hulk and Thor are about even, so team 1.