Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Doomguy (All Games), Master Chief vs Deathstroke (Pre/New 52), Wolverine

• Doomguy: Praetor Armor, Plasma Rifle, Super Shotgun, BFG, Heart of Hell, Chain Gun, Soul Cube. All are fully upgraded.
  • Master Chief: MK VI Mjolnir Armor, Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Assault Rifle, Bubble Shield, Spartan Abilities, Plasma grenades, Plasma Sword. All are fully upgraded.
  • Deathstroke: Nth Metal Armor, Promethium Sword, Blast Staff, Dual Machine Guns, Grenades.
  • Wolverine: Adamantium Skeleton.
  • Death or KO.
  • Start 100 feet apart here.
No Caption Provided

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ecthelion

Team 1. Slade goes down first.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Slade goes down first.

Doubt it, especially with the Nth Armor on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm so confused, you put prolly your most hated sci fi character, with one of your most favorite characters? Oh my SFW you've really stepped it up on your non-hating halo view XD

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Won't matter much. His armor doesn't cover his entire body. A plasma sword will make short work of him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke rips Doomguy in half with ease... Then Wolverine and him wishbone Chief... Isn't this kind of s mismatch lol?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Deathstroke rips Doomguy in half with ease... Then Wolverine and him wishbone Chief... Isn't this kind of s mismatch lol?

Rip Doomguy with ease? lol.

No Caption Provided

No Armor.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

With Armor.

Marksmenship is as good as the player plays him. He has no cinematic scenes really. However considering the game is base on moving faster than your own missiles, and constantly moving game play or die, yeah, he is fast on the go killing shit. In the older games and comic with them, Doom Guy had some real world human marksmenship.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His aim is decent for always on the move, firing at enemies in pitch black environments, fighting invisible enemies fine in lore, and such. Doomguy in short Glory Kill Cut scenes also shows all the time super speed in the form of his dashes to a enemy to finish them off with a attack.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Doomguy overwhelming strength, strength enhancements, and durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These Hell Guardians are able to rise from the Lava and stone like nothing, but Doomguy punches through the armor fine.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hell Knights are compared to dump trucks in toughness, and worst than a T-Rex. Hell Barron's are even tougher as describe in the original. The Hell Barons in the above gif rip apart the marine armor Marines like nothing. Doomguy kills them in close combat, beating them to death with their own horns.

Durability wise, Doomguy is a monster of a beast. With just normal Security Armor he can tank alot of damage.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Imp Fire Balls are powerful enough to one shot marines, and as seen, the Imp themselves. Tanks such hits in the face with minimal damage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Falls 100s of feet with a demon weight on top of him, straight into burning radioactive waste. No big deal.

No Caption Provided

Bit by a multi ton monster, and ragdolled T-Rex style. He is fine. Praetor Suit is even better.

No Caption Provided

States to be almost impervious to all forms of damage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Doomguy here shows a few durability feats by being squeezed by a Cyber Demon, rag doll, then thrown. These Demons pack the strength of a hydraulic press, but no damage to Doomguy. Doomguy also in game scene drops easy 5 story free fall with no damage or effort to himself.

Then we have the Heart of hell which adds the use of three powers at the same time.

No Caption Provided

This weapon allowed the use of Time Slow, Berseker Stim, and Invunerability for short bursts of 10 seconds at a time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Heart copies the exact same Hell Powers of the above three Guardians. Time Slow as seen first, where Doomguy world slows down around him, granting him near bullet speeds movement, and reaction time on top of his already impressive speed. As seen when the demon looked like it was teleporting, but using Time Slow. Invulnerability works as it sounds.

No Caption Provided

Able to tank any damage till wears off. Berserk being seen last grants Doomguy health, and strength to rend inches of steel. The same effects of Berserker Stims.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All three powers working together as one. The Heart is good for several uses before needing recharge.

With most of this said, I fail to see where Doomguy is beaten easily or a weak link.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: we'll I mean I was just thinking since the Baron could... Deqthstroke is probably stronger than it by far... And Doomguy doesn't really have any speed feats so idk

FactualFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agencyagent34: How would DS be stronger than a Baren of Hell? DS hasn't shown feats to rip off someone's arm, much less rip them in half at the waist. Also, on speed feats: the head dev of DOOM said that what happens in game is what happens in lore I.e. DOOM gameplay is as canonical as a cutscene.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factualfanboy: huh... I hadn't heard thet my bad... Regardless Deathstroke definatly has feats better the that I'm sure if it... And I still dont think Doomguy has really any speed feats

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factualfanboy: huh... I hadn't heard thet my bad... Regardless Deathstroke definatly has feats better the that I'm sure if it... And I still dont think Doomguy has really any speed feats

I posted speed feats, choosing to ignore them just tells us what kind of Slade fan you are. All good.

@agencyagent34: : the head dev of DOOM said that what happens in game is what happens in lore I.e. DOOM gameplay is as canonical as a cutscene.

Where is this statement at on internet?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: lol I'm not a huge Slade fan... All I know about him is what I've read on the vine... I'm actually a huge DOOM fan... But even I know that Comic > other mediums

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: lol I'm not a huge Slade fan... All I know about him is what I've read on the vine... I'm actually a huge DOOM fan... But even I know that Comic > other mediums

Yet, yesterday, you tried to say Doomguy wasn't even Super Human

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:But even I know that Comic > other mediums

Then you are sadly misinform, as Doom Guy has a comic as well anyway lmao.

@agencyagent34 said:

Yet, yesterday, you tried to say Doomguy wasn't even Super Human

No Caption Provided

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Look at the beginning of the Chris Redfield vs Doomguy thread. He tried to say

• Doomguy wasn't Superhuman
  • Anyone could do the Cuff Breaking Feat at the Beginning of Doom 4
  • Demons in Doom are Weak because they die from getting shot with his Rocket Launcher (Which he called weak, with no support)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Dude I think You made these threads with a clear winner in mind... .. The reason I think the rocket launcher is weak is fodder demons like the solders can tank hits from it... I didn't mean anyone can snap them... Just someone really strong... And I thought Doomguy was just a fun exaggeration... I never believed they meant for him to be superhuman... I was operating under the assumption he's just a POd marine

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Dude I think You made these threads with a clear winner in mind... .. The reason I think the rocket launcher is weak is fodder demons like the solders can tank hits from it... I didn't mean anyone can snap them... Just someone really strong... And I thought Doomguy was just a fun exaggeration... I never believed they meant for him to be superhuman... I was operating under the assumption he's just a POd marine

1. I didn't even make this thread
  2. As for Chris vs Doomguy, not the Case, As my knowledge on Chris is limited to reading CAVs done by Nick, which portrays Chris as a Beast. In my eyes it was going to be Gear (Doomguy) vs Superior Stats (Chris).
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. As for Chris vs Doomguy, not the Case, As my knowledge on Chris is limited to reading CAVs done by Nick, which portrays Chris as a Beast. In my eyes it was going to be Gear (Doomguy) vs Superior Stats (Chris).

You were wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: lol why are we arguing? You just literally said what I've been trying to say... Chris has better stats... Doomguy... Slightly better gear... So Chris edges it out ... That's all I'm saying dude lol

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head said:
  1. As for Chris vs Doomguy, not the Case, As my knowledge on Chris is limited to reading CAVs done by Nick, which portrays Chris as a Beast. In my eyes it was going to be Gear (Doomguy) vs Superior Stats (Chris).

You were wrong.

Clearly, I didn't relies that Chris's Boulder Punching feat was an outlier

@bullet_to_the_head: lol why are we arguing? You just literally said what I've been trying to say... Chris has better stats... Doomguy... Slightly better gear... So Chris edges it out ... That's all I'm saying dude lol

That Doomguy was Superhuman, which you said he wasn't

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: yeah I know... but that's what I love about comicvine... Gives me a chance to learn some things...

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom guy in 2016 game isn't human. He's from another dimension called Argent D'Nur where he was part of a caste of powerful warriors who protected / guarded against these great demi-gods called Elemental Wraiths.

The armies of hell attempted to conquer Argent D'Nur and were repelled by the Elemental Wraiths and their protestor caste, of which doom guy was a member. One of these protectors was seduced into betraying the others so that his son could be brought back to life (probably doom guy) and after that doom guy, called Doom Slayer in the game, went on a rampage through hell where he murdered everything for days and weeks including a huge titan demon, the body of which can be seen sprawling across the beginning of "Titan's Realm" level. It was Kaiju-huge.

So, no. Doom Slayer is not a regular guy in current cannon. He's basically got captain America or better base stats, plus a battle suit like Master Cheif's... Only Doom Slayer doesn't hid behind cover, or slink around sniping bad guys. He charges through them and obliterates their bodies with meat-tearing punches.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh I'm an idiot lol...

Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No problem, Bro!

It's cool. But if you are working from assumptions about characters rather than experience in that world you should flag that in your post ahead of time. I try to do that myself.

For instance, I comment on star wars characters, but when I do I make sure to indicate that I'm speaking strictly about the movie versions. I haven't read or seen any of the expanded universe stuff, so there's lots there I'm not considering.

FactualFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Not sure, but I heard it on the MC vs DG thread, said by a trustworthy viner (viner? vinee? comic officianato?).

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 should win.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@fortified_hooligan: Everything you said is a fat out lie dang near. Doomguy is part of the "Argent D'Nur" but nothing in the game or Codex states he is some son, return to life, ect nonsense you just spouted.

What is said by the lore in the game that this Doomguy was a being who beaten the Titan "Possibly reference to Sin or the Cyber Demon", and got stuck in hell, and decided to stay there slaying hells minnions till end of time. While in hell, he was given the Praetor armor. We also know in the game there is many throwback depictions to the Classic Doomguy in a Helmet that said Doom, and Classic levels built in. All that is said in game and Codex entries, and all that suggest Classic Doomguy. In short, till the second game we do not know if its Classic or not.

Stop spreading BS.

@devil_driver Read post #22. Seriously....

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#28  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

I can't speak for Doomguy but I love Halo. I feel as though, logically Chief should be better than Deathstroke. He's really a far more advanced version of Deathstroke and Captain America. However Slade and Wolverine have a lot more feats than him and the feats that he does have Logan and Slade have similar ones. So I'm just gonna sit back and watch.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomguy takes out Wolverine via superior weaponry and tag teams Deathstrokes *ss with Chief.

Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything you said is a fat out lie dang near. Doomguy is part of the "Argent D'Nur" but nothing in the game or Codex states he is some son, return to life, ect nonsense you just spouted.

What is said by the lore in the game that this Doomguy was a being who beaten the Titan "Possibly reference to Sin or the Cyber Demon", and got stuck in hell, and decided to stay there slaying hells minnions till end of time. While in hell, he was given the Praetor armor. We also know in the game there is many throwback depictions to the Classic Doomguy in a Helmet that said Doom, and Classic levels built in. All that is said in game and Codex entries, and all that suggest Classic Doomguy. In short, till the second game we do not know if its Classic or not.

What a magnificent face-plant.

Read the entries on the elemental wraiths.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cull_Obsidian

@sirfizzwhizz: Wolverine is the MVP here and it comes down to how long the armour will keep out the adamantium claws

Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Codex/Artifacts

Here are the codex entries on the history of the doom slayer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxfQ79-D1lk

33:32, there's the titan's corpse. You'll see it's not just a carving. There's the hands with meat rotting away, and the spinal column with ribs to the "rear left" of camera. Later in the level there's a slayer testament which talks about Doom Slayer killing the titan. Then the developers describe how the player goes into the body of the "demon's corpse".

https://www.reddit.com/r/Doom/comments/4b1skm/what_doom_4s_titans_realm_level_reminded_me_of/

Here's some talk about the titan on reddit as well as concept art depicting the rotting titan.

Cyber Demon is a re-animated Balgaar Demon.

http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Cyberdemon_(Doom_2016)

Here's the codex entry on that too.

Found in the titan's realm, it's true, but not called a titan. Just like there are imps in the titan's realm, and Cacodemons. Those are also not titans.

Lazarus labs, where the cyberdemon is, is the level before Titan's Realm.

Weird to try to drum up excitement talking about the titan if you've just killed it in the last level.

Maybe I'm off on some of my interpretations. It's not perfectly clear what relationship the Night Sentinels had with the elemental wraiths, for instance, but it certainly was no lie.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would this not be a stomp in favor of Doomguy and Chief?

Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know enough about comic book Slade to say how he factors in. MC is enough, probably, all by himself to take out worlverine.

Slade has some pretty crazy feats taking on powerful opponents in scans I've seen though. He's supposed to be a really great tactician, which isn't necessarily the strong suit of the marine squad. Doom Slayer's plan is usually shoot it until it gives up, then tear it to pieces.

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fortified_hooligan: How would MC beat wolverine? Do you think he could beat him in a melee? (I assume it will come down to a melee since MC can't bring him down with his guns.)

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverpool: Wolverine has ridiculous damage soak and Nth metal Slade is both fast or faster than members on team 1 as well as having great durability.

Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I remember seeing a scan where Slade was taking on a number of justice leaguers and spanking them. I suspect Slade may be an x factor here.

Sionistheboss,

MC has fought bigger, brawnier and sharper enemies than Logan. He can incap him with his weapons and that's a win in my book. Sticky grenades, rocket launcher is enough to incap wolverine. Won't kill him true. Stong and fast enough to melee with wolverine. Should be a lot stronger, actually.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Not sure about Doom Guy's capabilities but Chief can 1v1 either Logan or Slade and win with difficulty.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@fortified_hooligan said:

Maybe I'm off on some of my interpretations. It's not perfectly clear what relationship the Night Sentinels had with the elemental wraiths, for instance, but it certainly was no lie.

Ok, thats fair enough. Like the codex entry itself states, "Dubbed him the "DOOM Marine". While the history of this man remains conjecture." and also states, "Whether he is god, demon or human will remain undetermined until the Argent barrier protecting his body can be deactivated. Further deepening the mystery of his origin." Which is Id studios being forcefully vague. As for the Titan, that could be that corpse or could be Sin itself as many have made fan theories on that.

My point is we dont know the full story, and everything is left very vague as to Doomguy is. If Doomguy was some random alien species of super knights, he should not understand human language, or be a master of high tech guns. He is though. Their is more examples, in the vague entries by the artifacts and UAC codexes, but overall, we simply do not have the full or clear story. Just fan theories.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom Guy has a BFG...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@chaos911 said:

Doom Guy has a BFG...

Yes he does.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I read in the new Doom the BFG only can seek out brings that have argent energy in them... Doomguy would probably have to be point blank with it to kill

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can MC armor actually take adamantium/promethium/nth?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@acrokat said:

I think so as he can take falls from our atmosphere and tank plasma rounds from point blank range as i don't think wolverine could hit hard enough but Deathstroke seems like a wild card. I think it's a debate whether who's faster to know for sure if Wolvie and Deathstroke can strike MC since his reaction/move speed is insane.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: I believe that Wolverine and Slade might be faster and definitely more agile and skilled but I haven't seen many speed feats from MC, the best one I can think of is one where reacts to a missile but his reflexes were boosted then.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Video Game Supremacy!!!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

I think so as he can take falls from our atmosphere and tank plasma rounds from point blank range as i don't think wolverine could hit hard enough but Deathstroke seems like a wild card. I think it's a debate whether who's faster to know for sure if Wolvie and Deathstroke can strike MC since his reaction/move speed is insane.

Master Chief armor cannot at all tank Adamantium/Promethium weapons.