Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sy8000
No Caption Provided

Runs:

1. Doflamingo has 5 minutes rest between rounds.
  2. Doflamingo has full rest.

Rules:

• Doflamingo has prior knowledge on their Commandments but not their whole power sets.
  • In character.
  • Win by any means.
  • Fights take place here (with a cloudy sky):
No Caption Provided

Gauntlet:

1. Greyroad
  2. Fraudrin (Starts in Dreyfus' body)
  3. Merscylla
  4. Monspeit
  5. Galan
  6. Dolor
  7. Derierre
  8. Gloxinia
  9. Zeldris
  10. Estarossa
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I knew you were up to something.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I knew you were up to something.

Am I so predictable.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@highaccuser: You have to make threads it's apart of your forum life.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 : stops at Fraudrin

Round 2 : stops at Monspiet

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

He'd stop at Galan if he didn't have rest the rounds before. Makes it to Estarossa in scenario 2.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Scenario 1

• Grayroad is tricky as it's commandment could put down Doffy but it lacks combat feats. So 9 times out of 10 Doffy doesn't have to kill it to win.
  • Fraudrin isn't a threat he lacks a commandment & only grows to become an even bigger target. Doffy fodderizes Fraudrin.
  • Merscylla doesn't have the stats to compete. Although she could one shot Doffy if he allowed her to perform soul stealing magic. Doffy would shred Merscylla as she lacks a healing factor & her hearts don't provided any support if they're not connected to anything.
  • Monspeit - While lacking in impressive stats, has a fast regenerative healing factor. What's worse for Doffy than against any other commandment Doffy lacks heat resistance. With that I don't think he has the movement speed to out pace a flame bird. So it comes down to Doffy's string defense. Doffy has no shortage of strings & could use Black Knights or Awakened techniques to take the hit in his stead.
  • Galan - Doffy is best suited for a physical fight so I can see him taking a slight majority here. Galan gives his opponents far too many openings but makes up for it with a healing factor. The down side is Doffy strings does far more damage than bisection & parasite strings will incapacitate Galan.
  • I think Gloxinia is an antiquate round to stop at with the damage Doffy has taken before hand & pure exhaustion he should suffer from previous rounds.

Scenario 2

• Clears fite me.
Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see him beating Estarossa. I doubt he'd be able to take down any commandment that goes Indura either. I can't recall whether or not demons hearts regen, but either way, if Derierre and Monspiet can't go Indura anymore, that still leaves Gloxinia, Zeldris, Estarossa, and Drole that should be able too.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@just_banter: I believe Elizabeth healed their hearts but I have no proof of that.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Just_Banter

@americanspeeddemon: She purified them, but judging from them currently (or in the present, anyway), they seem like they're back to normal to me. If demons hearts regenerate after going Indura, they should still have the PL needed to go Indura again. Though, I've got nothing to back that up, and it's pure speculation.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Remember fraudrin in dreyfus body is already a problem in Round 1. I really don't think he will reach that high in round 1. but round 2 he definitely stop at monspiet if they go Indura.