Avatar image for king_saturn
#1 Posted by King Saturn (220385 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
caption
Avatar image for greygoose
#2 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio

i luv doctor manhattan so im goin with him^^

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37416 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Doc Manhattan, but I'm most likely wrong because characters with weird armor are usually very powerful O.o

Avatar image for king_saturn
#4 Posted by King Saturn (220385 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know about this one. Korvac has shown to have massive Cosmic Power even beyond that of Galactus at full power...
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37416 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I dont know about this one. Korvac has shown to have massive Cosmic Power even beyond that of Galactus at full power..."

I knew it!
Avatar image for king_saturn
#6 Posted by King Saturn (220385 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"I dont know about this one. Korvac has shown to have massive Cosmic Power even beyond that of Galactus at full power..."

I knew it!"
LOL. Yeah I had read up on him and checked his power level using the Marvel Power Rankings... Korvac is a 4th tier being... meaning he is very powerful
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#7 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37416 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd still say Doc, but it's one hell of a fight.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#8 Posted by King Saturn (220385 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"I'd still say Doc, but it's one hell of a fight."
I think Manhattan can win too but a Galaxy or Two will be lost in this battle
Avatar image for precise
#9 Posted by Precise (21947 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm... with my (very) limited knowledge of these characters i seem to remember that Doc could clone himself, i don't know if all these clones have the same powers doc has, but if they do, couldn't they outnumber Korvac?... Or am i completely wrong here? which is probably the case :p

Avatar image for king_saturn
#10 Posted by King Saturn (220385 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Hm... with my (very) limited knowledge of these characters i seem to remember that Doc could clone himself, i don't know if all these clones have the same powers doc has, but if they do, couldn't they outnumber Korvac?... Or am i completely wrong here? which is probably the case :p"
Correct Manhattan can clone himself... BUT... Korvac is able to copy the powers of others beings
Avatar image for precise
#11 Posted by Precise (21947 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Precise said:
"Hm... with my (very) limited knowledge of these characters i seem to remember that Doc could clone himself, i don't know if all these clones have the same powers doc has, but if they do, couldn't they outnumber Korvac?... Or am i completely wrong here? which is probably the case :p"
Correct Manhattan can clone himself... BUT... Korvac is able to copy the powers of others beings"

I see!.. Couldn't Korvac just copy all of docs powers, effectively nullifying every advantage doc had? Or is this out of his league?
Avatar image for king_saturn
#12 Posted by King Saturn (220385 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"King Saturn said:
"Precise said:
"Hm... with my (very) limited knowledge of these characters i seem to remember that Doc could clone himself, i don't know if all these clones have the same powers doc has, but if they do, couldn't they outnumber Korvac?... Or am i completely wrong here? which is probably the case :p"
Correct Manhattan can clone himself... BUT... Korvac is able to copy the powers of others beings"

I see!.. Couldn't Korvac just copy all of docs powers, effectively nullifying every advantage doc had? Or is this out of his league?"
I am not sure if Korvac could copy all of Manhattan's powers
Avatar image for lordraiden
#13 Posted by lordraiden (9235 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I dont know about this one. Korvac has shown to have massive Cosmic Power even beyond that of Galactus at full power..."

Galactus pales compared to Korvac! and Korvacs on another whole playing field compared to Blue Boy! Korvac, easily! He was insanely powerfull, Manhattan is just powerfull!
Avatar image for the_creator
#14 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

Korvac's for the win.

His power was such that he was fortold (by the collector I think) to overthrow the galactic powers (Galactus, Celestials etc) because they were unaware of him and he would overcome them. He possessed untold cosmic power but he could duplicate the power of other cosmic beings, so becoming even more powerful.
Even at his existing level, I would say that he was far more powerful than Doc Manhatten.

Avatar image for truepwnge
#15 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

Korvac crbstomps

Avatar image for lubeman
#16 Posted by LubeMan (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"I'd still say Doc, but it's one hell of a fight."
I think Manhattan can win too but a Galaxy or Two will be lost in this battle "

I seriously doubt it.  Korvac, at his strongest showings, was so far above Manhattan, they just don't compare.  Korvac, easily!
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
#17 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Manhattan is a galaxy destroyer. I don;t know if Manhattan could blow up the planet using just his powers either, as in, not through manipulating the inner workings of the planet, but with a strait up blast.

Manhattan probably couldnt take the Silver surfer, much less Galactus. And if Korvac's is more powerful than Galactus, or anywhere near that range then Manhattan is done.

Avatar image for lonefang6x6
#18 Posted by lonefang6x6 (462 posts) - - Show Bio
korvac
Avatar image for glforthewin
#19 Posted by glforthewin (2386 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Manhattan would win cause he's that cool

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
#20 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

"Dr. Manhattan would win cause he's that cool "

well im convinced. Good job glforthewin.

Avatar image for mkf30
#21 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. M

Avatar image for nowhere_man_
#22 Posted by Nowhere Man. (40 posts) - - Show Bio
Manhattan
Avatar image for king_saturn
#23 Posted by King Saturn (220385 posts) - - Show Bio
I miss GreyGoose... oh wait no I dont  !
Avatar image for truepwnge
#24 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@LubeMan said:
" @King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"I'd still say Doc, but it's one hell of a fight."
I think Manhattan can win too but a Galaxy or Two will be lost in this battle "
I seriously doubt it.  Korvac, at his strongest showings, was so far above Manhattan, they just don't compare.  Korvac, easily! "
easy win for Korvac
Avatar image for radiante
#25 Edited by Radiante (326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortified_Hooligan said:

"I don't think Manhattan is a galaxy destroyer. I don;t know if Manhattan could blow up the planet using just his powers either, as in, not through manipulating the inner workings of the planet, but with a strait up blast.Manhattan probably couldnt take the Silver surfer, much less Galactus. And if Korvac's is more powerful than Galactus, or anywhere near that range then Manhattan is done. "


I think Manhattan, for what I saw, could do everything he wishes. But he never would, of course. 
... Useless some genius manipulate his stupidity...
Avatar image for king_saturn
#26 Posted by King Saturn (220385 posts) - - Show Bio
what brought this back
Avatar image for hellos
#27 Posted by Hellos (8871 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Korvac just absorb the good doctor into him :P
Avatar image for king_saturn
#28 Posted by King Saturn (220385 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" Wouldn't Korvac just absorb the good doctor into him :P "
possibly
Avatar image for swaggab0y
#29 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"I miss GreyGoose... oh wait no I dont  !
"
lol o you I'M GreyGoose dont tell no one.
Avatar image for ladyalchemist
#30 Posted by LadyAlchemist (69 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Dr. M wins, he has no real power max. :-)
Avatar image for ownerz
#31 Posted by Ownerz (1125 posts) - - Show Bio
@LadyAlchemist said:
" I think Dr. M wins, he has no real power max. :-) "
Avatar image for jack128875
#32 Posted by jack128875 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Manhattan wins with disintegration of Korvac.

Avatar image for gobstakid777
#33 Posted by gobstakid777 (1970 posts) - - Show Bio
@LadyAlchemist said:
" I think Dr. M wins, he has no real power max. :-) "
@jack128875 said:
" Doctor Manhattan wins with disintegration of Korvac. "
 
Are you shitting me? Korvac at his strongest levels was near IG levels. DM couldn't even destroy all the nuclear weapons of one country. 
Hell I doubt Jon could even take on SS 
 
Korvac for a horribly epic rapestomp 
  
Avatar image for quakeblood
#34 Posted by QuakeBlood (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Korvac.